Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:52 AM

Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others (23893 Views)

Court Declares Eze Madumere’s Impeachment Illegal. Jubilation In Imo (Photos) / Pascal Ikenna Ejiogu Turns Black Panther In Campaign Billboard / Okorocha Slams Nigerian Customs Service Over Extortion Of Igbo Traders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others by Sanctecosma(m): 7:20pm On May 03, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
Huh?

O yeah! Ok this is it: One could decide to leak the ass of "Oga at the top" all in a bid to get what they want or even attain their desired political status. When this status is attained, one may realise that his boss' insatiable political ambition will become an obstacle to his, then and only then will the beast masked by initial 'false' loyalty/humility be unveiled. Trust me if care is not taken, this demon will be unleashed to do jumping jacks around their "highly revered boss". Oh! That reminds me. Just like my Agric Teacher would say then "I wouldn't mind to answer a fool to get what I want. So that is one of the games in politics.
Re: Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others by engrchykae(m): 10:41pm On May 03, 2018
Dubrable:
Naija politics, nwosu na d sacrificial lamb bt we no d main man em wan bring out na mmadumiri,em no too well dat if em bring mmadu say imoliate no go vote so d best na to create political dispute ,dis pple tink say we b fools
i have thought of this but okorocha has always been a crook who believes only in family members.
He had always done whatever he wants but this one of imposing his in law will unite okigwe and owerri against him.
The goodwill showed to him when he was contesting against ohakim will now be against him
Re: Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others by engrchykae(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2018
Pvibe007:

You are wise , and you really Understand IMO politics. Rochas rigged 2015, but he's gonna be disgraced. Just watch out.
the clouds have gathered on okorocha and it will rain heavily on him this time.
He refused to learn from ohakim rather he thought that erecting idols everywhere will help him.
Re: Okorocha Slams His Deputy Madumere, Ejiogu And Others by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:15am On May 04, 2018
Sanctecosma:

O yeah! Ok this is it: One could decide to leak the ass of "Oga at the top" all in a bid to get what they want or even attain their desired political status. When this status is attained, one may realise that his boss' insatiable political ambition will become an obstacle to his, then and only then will the beast masked by initial 'false' loyalty/humility be unveiled. Trust me if care is not taken, this demon will be unleashed to do jumping jacks around their "highly revered boss". Oh! That reminds me. Just like my Agric Teacher would say then "I wouldn't mind to answer a fool to get what I want. So that is one of the games in politics.
that is pretending. not loyalty. but either way it is the way to promotion in politics

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Devalue Naira, Remove Fuel Subsidy - Buhari / Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola / Bukola Saraki, Atiku Abubakar & Others In Niger For Condolence Visit. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.