Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,110 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:23 AM

Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. (4130 Views)

Am I Dating A Ghost.??help / The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls / Am I Dating A Strange Girl??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by SoapQueen(f): 3:54pm On May 04, 2018
mrphysics:
You girl belongs to a/many secret cult (s). Her style of mood swing is synonymous to the type exhibited by members of secret cult.

Lies. Some women act insecure because of previous experience. If you have gone through the underbelly of sadness in a relationship 1ce,2ce,3ce. You will be scarred!

Nothing like secret cult here.
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Dantepet3000: 9:55pm On May 04, 2018
tommyken:
Here is my email: tommyken6789@gmail.com
I tried sending you the email but it says that the email does not exist
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by iLegendd(m): 10:56pm On May 04, 2018
tommyken:
Here is the solution you need: www.wetclef.com/topic251.html

Bye.
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Nobody: 9:44am On May 05, 2018
iLegendd:
Here is the solution you need: www.wetclef.com/topic251.html

Bye.
God bless you ilegendd.
You are a role model to me,if only you know how you have impacted my life with your teachings.

1 Like

Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Tayor23(m): 9:57am On May 05, 2018
Your girl is having a bipolar disorder...you need to be careful and watchful co they are very bad and dangerous
Re: Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. by Tayor23(m): 10:03am On May 05, 2018
Seconded!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Were Raped As A Boy! It’s Not Consensual! / Tell Your Woman You've Lost Your Source Of Income And See What Happens...... / My Experience With A Lady In My Neighborhood

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.