Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,359 members, 7,947,582 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 01:03 AM

Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? (5011 Views)

Poll: which one woman go choose:career or love

Career: 42% (18 votes)
Love: 57% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by katency(f): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2007
As they say education is the best lecacy, i will go for my CAREER first before LOVE because the two are essential in life. for exampple someone got married because of love and left career when her husband died she was left with nothing but assuming she had a certificate she wiil get a new job to keep her child.so you can why the two are very important to lofe so i will go for my career firt love can still wait and if love come i will do the two together. wink
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by katency(f): 9:13am On Mar 21, 2007
As they say education is the best lecacy, i will go for my CAREER first before LOVE because the two are essential in life. for exampple someone got married because of love and left career when her husband died she was left with nothing but assuming she had a certificate she wiil get a new job to keep her child.so you can why the two are very important to life so i will go for my career firt love can still wait and if love come i will do the two together. wink
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by Memunah(f): 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2007
For now thinking of building up a career.Love can come in later
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by orp: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2007
@katency
 Haven't you heard of people who got their future partners while in school ? haven't you heard of ladies  who have not married till tomorrow because they rejected advances from men because they concentrated too much on their career?
My dear,career and love goes simultaneously,though there is time for everything but both seem to crop up slightly the same time in life.Both are very important,as such,none should be neglected to the detriment of another.
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by lizzy47(f): 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2007
@ima1
u said whats on ma mind love first but career could move along with it
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by minute(f): 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2007
my careerer comes first before anyother thing.
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by diddysmile(m): 9:15am On Mar 28, 2007
by the way what kind of career can a lady choose instead of love or to blend with love
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by onyekang1(f): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2007
well both go along hand in hand.but wat happens wen d one u love starts misbehaving? u then ave ur career 2 fall back on.at least it keeps u going. grin
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by jaybaby(f): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2007
Career---What is LOVE?
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by cynthia(f): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2007
its my carrer i am falling in love with for know if LOVE like, it should not surface, na him sabi. but for now my carrer is my priority and determination is my watch word
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by muyibaba(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2007
have you not heard of the saying that u can have a great career or a great marriage or great children but rarely the three
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by tng(f): 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2007
I would go for love because at old age when you reminisce about your life generally,(marriage and children),you can look back and say i have lived a fulfilled life especially if u had a great marriage and great children but you mite have a great carrer and none of these, you wouldnt be fulfilled as a woman. no matter what.
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by ugodaniel(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2007
Have you thought about going for career and all you ever worked for and toiled day and night for vanished into thin air one night just coz you decided to hook up with a bum who made away with all you own in this world,
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by junegirl(f): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2007
Both! A succesful career without a happy home equals a not completely happy person, and vice versa. So I'll go for both
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by ugodaniel(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2007
junegirl:

Both! A succesful career without a happy home equals a not completely happy person, and vice versa. So I'll go for both

But the questions, which is more important?, we all know both are important but which is more
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by Drunk: 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2007
They don't have choices
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by udobest: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2007
INSHORT, CAREER, WHICH I THINK IS THE BEST, NO LOVE WANTS A LIABILITY
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by whiteroses(f): 10:44pm On Mar 28, 2007
[color=#000099][b]career rules anyday, if i dey for nigeria i might choose love because nigerian men don't divorce even if they cheat but here in the uk people divorce like something else so if you live in uk with no career you are jumping on toilet roll scale not like naija when you'll even be full house wife so career is the best, you know what they say love is blind and marraige is an eye opener so if you think you are in love they might decide to leave one they so manage to get a career
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by whiteroses(f): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2007
career rules anyday, if i dey for nigeria i might choose love because nigerian men don't divorce even if they cheat but here in the uk people divorce like something else so if you live in uk with no career you are jumping on toilet roll scale not like naija when you'll even be full house wife so career is the best, you know what they say love is blind and marraige is an eye opener so if you think you are in love they might decide to leave one they so manage to get a career
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by IroroRoyal(f): 9:48am On Mar 29, 2007
Love=My life
Carreer=my money

Carreer-love=sleepless night
Money-life=useless money

Sleeplessnight+uselessmoney= shocked shocked shocked

My life or my money MY LIFE

Carreer or Love =MY LOVE cheesy cheesy

FINITO
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by whiteroses(f): 9:51am On Mar 29, 2007
@irororoyal i l9ike the way you think, you are right
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by IroroRoyal(f): 9:52am On Mar 29, 2007
Career NOT Carreer embarassed embarassed
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by IroroRoyal(f): 10:03am On Mar 29, 2007
[/quote][quote author=whiteroses link=topic=44855.msg1001490#msg1001490 date=1175158275]
@irororoyal i l9ike the way you think, you are right

Thanks

HI love! how you deh? MY Sister NA love O! if you know what i meann wink wink
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by junegirl(f): 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2007
@ Ugo:

The two are of equal impotance to me. But perhaps love slightly more than work. I know definitely that I can not survive as housewife, infact that love will quickly fade cos I will be so bored, But I also know how important it is to have someone to share one's dreams and aspirations with. So for me, both are of paramount importance, the challenge is how to balance the two succesfully.
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by sweetstjoy(f): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2007
firstly, what is LOVE? and what is CAREER?
for me love is life, career is a tool for life.
so tell me how can you make a career without life, we live to love, it all depends on your definition of love, cos if you parents did not engage in the act of love you will not be here today talking about love or career.

for me love is the way forward smiley
one love
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by busygirl(f): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2007
Both r important! but 2 think of love witout career is rubbbbbissssh!
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by cynthia(f): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2007
I think wealth and career without Love and Happiness is worthless. But on a second thought Married women need the LOVE the most cos only love can build her career as a married woman. But for we ladies Career should be the most important thing we should pursue our priority for now cos no Guy not even an illitrate guy would want to marry a woman without at least a secondary education in this latest century. Never the less Love ruin some ladies lives. for instance if a lady have a boy lover or a boy friend definetly she most apply love to the relationship and of cos satisfy the guy financial wise and with all other things even if she had to spend her earning because of love (what we do for love), the same thing apply to brothers too. Then in terms of ladies that her still in school, they get distracted in the name of love their by failing their exams and not achieving a good grade cos they would want to sacrifies one or two lectures for the guy. "women are weaker sex when it comes to love" any heart break they have pull them down psychologicaly.
Love is a Burden, Liability and require Sacrifies not to only the "Single Ladies" but also to "single Guys".

Do you Agree with me? ??
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by cecipopula(f): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2007
love is every thing, with love u can further ur education in ur husband's house,
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2007
cecipopula:

love is every thing, with love u can further your education in your husband's house,

I laugh at girls like you.

here-------> grin
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by cynthia(f): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2007
if the way you think and respond to matters like this is the way other girls do, me you will be an 100% illitrate and a fultime house wife cos not all men would want to spend their kobo in the education oftheir wife except you meet an angel, gaskia
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by whiteNkem(f): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2007
cynthia:

if the way you think and respond to matters like this is the way other girls do, me you will be an 100% illitrate and a fultime house wife because not all men would want to spend their kobo in the education oftheir wife except you meet an angel, gaskia

The last time I checked education and career ment two different things. But as you reinvented English, I apologize.
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by cynthia(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2007
white`Nkem:

The last time I checked education and career ment two different things. But as you reinvented English, I apologize.
how do mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sometymes Beauty Is A Burden.......... / When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife? / She Has No Paints On, Can U Imagine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.