Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:22 AM

Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? (5002 Views)

Poll: which one woman go choose:career or love

Career: 42% (18 votes)
Love: 57% (24 votes)
This poll has ended

Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Success Or Love, Which Is More Important?. / Crack (Cocaine) or Love, Which Is More Powerful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by whiteNkem(f): 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2007
cynthia:

how do mean
Omg, you don't even get it!!

Ok, let me spare a couple of min to explain English to you.
You mentioned illiteracy and education. If you check again, the thread is about CAREER or LOVE.
You can very well get a good education (as in finish a university) and not pursue a career (as in get a job!!) because you decide to dedicate it all to the family life. That doesn't make you an illiterate, nor you need further investment in your education (as it has been completed). You can be a very well rounded person, with a wonderful general culture and yet, a housewife.
So please, note that words may have multiple meanings and upon the context you choose which one is best. Yours wasn't the right one. Anyway, that is none of my business but I thought it'd be nice for you to know the difference so someone else won't explain it to you the hard way. wink Good luck with the books!
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by osegwu(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2007
I am just an onlooker
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by charla(f): 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2007
For me ,its ma career.becos i wud want a man to love me for ma intelligence and career achievements.besides guys of nowadays dont want no dumb gal.
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by denny4ril: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2009
wink if she likes money more than the man, a woman will prefer your career. if sh really loves you, she will vote for love and protect her home. me i want love oooo!!!
Re: Career Or Love: Which Is More Important To A Woman? by echobee(f): 8:23am On Dec 08, 2009
both is important

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"will you marry me?"- Ladies Proposing? / Chics Forming Hard To Get / Our Love Story. (Episode 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.