Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,127 members, 7,933,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. (10078 Views)

3 Ways To Know If A Girl's Waist Beads Is Not Ordinary - Lady / What Are Some Of The Worst And Most Desparate Things You've Ever Done Out Of Hor / What Are The Silly Things You've Done For Love Or Infatuation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by xoxocandy(f): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
midehi2:
ok, who is doing her birthday?
me cheesy
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by harriet412(f): 7:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
aaronson:
I also have never been to any shoprite in the country.

Never been to the cinema.

Never attended any wedding and burial.

Never gotten admitted in the hospital

Never fainted.

Never flown on a plane.

Never used an elevator and escalator.

Never ridden on a horse and boat.

Never ever had my picture on WhatsApp and until lately I deactivated my fb I only had one pic as dp for many years.

Never been to a hotel.

Funny but true, I have never seen any celebrity or super star in reality, Be it A -list down to C- list. Never seen any of them. oh only 2 face when he came to Uniben for a show other than that no one.

Ur own introverted lifestyle is on another level
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by harriet412(f): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
I have never swam.

I have never been to any of my graduation party since primary school

I have never fully loved a lady before, besides my relatives

I have never sang in front of an audience, even though I like to be believe that I have a decent voice

Come and sing for meeeeeee grin grin
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Martinez39(m): 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
I have never cooked rice before. grin
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
harriet412:

Ur own introverted lifestyle is on another level
i believe you like me like that right?
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by harriet412(f): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2019
aaronson:
i believe you like me like that right?

tongue tongue
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 01, 2019
harriet412:

tongue tongue
Just sent a PM missy, i could take a quick crash course on how not to be introverted from you ma'am. Oh I see you can't reach into your pm due to lots of other introverts in there as well, please leave me your contact here.
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by harriet412(f): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2019
aaronson:
Just sent a PM missy, i could take a quick crash course on how not to be introverted from you ma'am. Oh I see you can't reach into your pm due to lots of other introverts in there as well, please leave me your contact here Chrisofficial305@gmailcom

I doubt you would learn a thing or two from me..
And you assume a lot undecided
Re: Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2019
harriet412:

I doubt you would learn a thing or two from me..
And you assume a lot undecided
Assumptions begath ideas, ideas begath reality. True, i doubt i would learn a thing or two because am actually looking to learn in entirety, i can assure you am a good student. I assume you must have sent to my email spam, please just send directly to the inbox.

Warm regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public / I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) / 25 facts about women that will shock you.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.