Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,933 members, 7,912,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:47 AM

What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra (3701 Views)

Please Help I Need A Good Nissan Rewire Abeg / Pls How Good Is Nissan Micra For Delivery Business ? / Man Pays ₦217M For A RR1 Number Plate, The Price Of 20 Brand New Toyota Camry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra by DaBillionnaire: 9:39am On May 06, 2018
I intend getting a run- around vehicle and would prefer a nissan micra. What's your advice and how much do they cost according to their years of production. Thanks.

Re: What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra by ray48: 5:44pm On May 06, 2018
Then model u put the the pix up is good with a decent fuel economy. It's being used in many cities in the South West for transportation. Obviously it's good for a run around vehicle since the spare parts are available and affordable. The ones I have seen cost between N600k to N900k depending on many factors.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra by timifakay(m): 11:45pm On May 06, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
I intend getting a run- around vehicle and would prefer a nissan micra. What's your advice and how much do they cost according to their years of production. Thanks.

I know someone who has a manual tokunboh for sale at the rate of 850k...
Re: What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra by DaBillionnaire: 6:48pm On May 07, 2018
ray48:
Then model u put the the pix up is good with a decent fuel economy. It's being used in many cities in the South West for transportation. Obviously it's good for a run around vehicle since the spare parts are available and affordable. The ones I have seen cost between N600k to N900k depending on many factors.

thanks very much, will make sure i contact you for more advice.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra by atelysir(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
I am a clearing and forwarding agent and a car dealer
I visited Cotonou last week and there are lots of micra there
contact me
Re: What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra by DaBillionnaire: 9:02am On May 31, 2018
atelysir:
I am a clearing and forwarding agent and a car dealer
I visited Cotonou last week and there are lots of micra there
contact me

thanks very much, will make sure i make it up to you.
Re: What Is The Price Of A Good Nissan Micra by DaBillionnaire: 9:06am On May 31, 2018
gudnex22:
Hello, AppleofGod 2needs this: I Need A Good Graphic Artist .Can yoursupplyNit?
9Visittthe linkLbelow.
Sh4C0Y dabillionnaire nWRqMF emassive wzt10y swissobed TUvF69 sotall GJASX5 princevih 5qZVJ8 ekensi01 Yh3ual gazzuzz 0d7K8M ultron12345 F2R3T4 correctguy101

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

NA WAH Ooo !!! Foreigners Pay Nigerians To Dump Their Used And Expired Tyres / My Love For Vintage Cars. / When Things Go Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.