Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,851 members, 7,872,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React (30829 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by scarface04(m): 1:01pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
Who is Reno Omokri? He is an aide to Ex president Goodluck Jonathan, Don't forget Jonathan led administration brings us Bokoharam and insurgency here and there. Don't Forget The monies meant for arm deal being looted by Jonathans, Don't Forget PMB came and bought Tucano to fight Insurgency, Don't Forget PDP are just useful in looting and lien. No AMOUNT of lies can stop me from loving Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Then u are d greatest zombie on d face of d earth ��‍♂️
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by abiodunosin(m): 1:23pm On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:
osinbajo na person?

you only asked question. OSINBAJO is a person. We have ordinary person and extra ordinary person. Osinbajo belongs to the group of extra ordinary person with academics excellence and success. A senior Advocate of Nigeria,a Senior Pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God and the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. His mission is here and is vission is clear, i think that, he has demonstrated in his commitment to restore Nigeria economy. The establishment of the national social intervention programme through its four cardinal point such as N-Power, Conditional cash transfer, government enterprises and empowerment programme and Home grown school feeding programme.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by oladimejiidowu6(m): 1:25pm On May 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
of course 2019 will soon be here, and the actions of v.p Osinbajo will speak against him. Osinbajo is a wolf in sheep's clothing. nothing I repeat nothing can come from. he's a lieing pastor that I have see in Nigeria government.

Osinbajo is never a wolf in sheep's cloth and not a liar, but you are the beneficiary of criminality and protector of illegality. Osinbajo is a respected personality and humble Pastor

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by cashkid: 1:26pm On May 09, 2018
Name ur child Reno at your risk! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by deathwing(m): 1:26pm On May 09, 2018
You couldn't even offer up a defence for Osinbajo, you just castigated GEJ more. I see you.
Kang2616:
Who is Reno Omokri? He is an aide to Ex president Goodluck Jonathan, Don't forget Jonathan led administration brings us Bokoharam and insurgency here and there. Don't Forget The monies meant for arm deal being looted by Jonathans, Don't Forget PMB came and bought Tucano to fight Insurgency, Don't Forget PDP are just useful in looting and lien. No AMOUNT of lies can stop me from loving Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by cashkid: 1:27pm On May 09, 2018
oladimejiidowu6:

Osinbajo is never a wolf in sheep's cloth and not a liar, but you are the beneficiary of criminality and protector of illegality. Osinbajo is a respected personality and humble Pastor

God bless u bro....tell them! Let them know that Osinbajo is more credible than their fathers! We don't expect less from products of corruption! Someone whose father married his or her mum from proceed of corruption!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:39pm On May 09, 2018
Joylove2324:
this man called reno has now becoming nuisance day by day,wailing and blackmailing the vp,i think reno is angry with the vp for exposing how reno and his masters finish all our yam....may God exposed everyone that put this country into this mess...Reno is a jobless man,get a life omokri

I liked him better when he was simply "Beaf" on Nairaland.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Akolawole(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
Yes Osinbajo and Pastor Adeboye dont make STUPID and inciting noise because they were well brought up and sensible.

Any statements they make will be twisted by sons and daughters of perdition so they chose their words but carefully doing underground works for their nation and God.

Where are the people that were making noise yesteryears?

As yoruba will say '' Eniti o nirueni , ko le me yi eni... ( someone who does not have a person like us , cannot value us ).

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Duru009(m): 1:40pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:

Keep on licking the ass of the dullard!

Can you compare the killing of then to Now!
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by johnnyvid(m): 1:44pm On May 09, 2018
oladimejiidowu6:

the same professor that keeps on lieing and play politics on the lives of Nigerians. he's a disgrace on the body of Christ.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by abiodunosin(m): 1:52pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=clefstone post=67408182]Osinbajo is a puppet that knows how to speak English

Thank God Osinbajo is a puppet that knows how to speak English, what a suitable attribute? but you did not state whose puppet he is. You only write to support your dude friends, you never understand the content
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by kobosmart(m): 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
abiodunosin:

you only asked question. OSINBAJO is a person. We have ordinary person and extra ordinary person. Osinbajo belongs to the group of extra ordinary person with academics excellence and success. A senior Advocate of Nigeria,a Senior Pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God and the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. His mission is here and is vission is clear, i think that, he has demonstrated in his commitment to restore Nigeria economy. The establishment of the national social intervention programme through its four cardinal point such as N-Power, Conditional cash transfer, government enterprises and empowerment programme and Home grown school feeding programme.
Lol mtchew SAN of banana rep, VP of banana rep, senior pastor in the den of thieves ,party to a regime with 0 accomplishments,I repeat OSINBAJO NA PERSON?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by uzogold4love: 2:02pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
you are being mislead by buhari administration, the Christians are being killed and VP do as if nothing happened but always talk about past government, may GOD punish them all
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by JAMESOJAY: 2:19pm On May 09, 2018
This is democracy every body has the right to express his or her feelings...when you do good people must talk when you do bad same people will talk

I can remember when Good luck was president..some people where against his government say all kind of things

Now Buhari is president and some people don't want us to talk..check if it's right?
Allow people to say their mind cause this government is messing up and people need to express their feelings

I don't see anything wrong when you insult or cause them...its done in countries that practise democracy or are we under military rule?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by brainhgeek(m): 2:21pm On May 09, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Nigerians has reacted on Reno Omokiri's tweet which condem VP Osinbajo's silence on issues surrounding the killings by Herdsmen in Benue and Boko Haram in the North East.

The Popular critic of the Buhari led Government took to his social media handle to express displeasure over VP Osinbajo silence. See his tweet below:

"Osinbajo DID NOT speak when

* 2 priests and 17 parishioners were killed in Benue.
* Bridget Agbahime, was beheaded in Kano.
* Pastor Eunice Elisha was killed in Abuja, and
* herdsmen killed 73 Christians in Benue.

Yet daily, Osinbajo speaks loudly against Jonathan and the PDP."

Nigerians has however reacted, some condemning Reno Omokri, while some supports his tweet. See all Reactions below

See more Reactions here>>>>http://wakabobo.com/reno-omokri-blasts-vp-osinbajo-for-not-speaking-for-christians-nigerians-react/

Dear Reno, I can see that you have noticed a sharp drop in your relevance count otherwise you wont post rubbish to trend again.
Let me ask you, if you so much care about christians dying in the north this time, how come you were muted when boko haram killed christians like chicken during Jonathan's era? Or were you a part of the fourty thieves who benefitted from the blood money shared?
You better keep shut or.......
Selah
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Respect55(m): 2:28pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
Are u alright??
So GEJ's administration brought BH to Nigeria. Tell me more pls. I'm listening
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Akiika: 2:34pm On May 09, 2018
Who exactly is a Christian? The ignorant and petty comments here from you so called 'Christians' are ridiculous. Is Osinbajo a Christian VP or Nigerian VP? Aren't Muslims and traditionalists killed too. You expect him to throw tantrum because Christians are killed, he is too enlightened to go that partisan path. Remember this was what you accused Buhari of coming to do during his campaign....Islamic agenda! When he disappointed you, you kept your mouth shut. Are you hypocrites suggesting Osinbajo should be a 'Christianist' too (whatever that means).
Reno and his followers are ridiculously ignorant, stupid and irrational.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Eastprince101(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2018
[color=#770077][/people don't talk when they eat on a table! Just wait till osinbajo is out of office!! He will become a saint and an apostle hahahhhaha Reno n Osinbajo two sides of same coin]
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Eastprince101(m): 2:59pm On May 09, 2018
[color=#770077][/colour]people don't talk when they eat on a table! Just wait till osinbajo is out of office!! He will become a saint and an apostle hahahhhaha Reno n Osinbajo two sides of same coin]
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Eastprince101(m): 3:00pm On May 09, 2018
People don't talk when they eat on a table! Just wait till osinbajo is out of office!! He will become a saint and an apostle hahahhhaha Reno n Osinbajo two sides of same coin[color=#770077][/colour]
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by VULCAN(m): 3:19pm On May 09, 2018
Talking and pleading you say? What rubbish! But when it's IPOB they murder, arrest or brutalise.

This evil APC govt will disintegrate one day.

Aroyehunkayode:
The Vice president professor and Pastor Osinbajo has been talking and pleading to those affected by the killings for a long time but Mr Reno is deaf and just looking for relevance by talking against him.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by bendike: 3:26pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
What rubbish are you saying? Can you address the issues he raised?
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by ocelot2006(m): 3:34pm On May 09, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
The Vice president professor and Pastor Osinbajo has been talking and pleading to those affected by the killings for a long time but Mr Reno is deaf and just looking for relevance by talking against him.

"Talking and pleading"......that's it?? how about ENDING the murders/massacres, protecting the innocent, and bringing the perpetrators of these heinous crimes to JUSTICE.

"talking and pleading" my foot.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by okachie1(m): 3:55pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
Go and sit down my friend! You're a paid e-warrior nothing else! Very soon e go clear for una eye.... Ndi oshi
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by komols856: 4:14pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
shame on you. is it not APC that form book haram to clinch power from PDP. tell me any other President that built Almajiri school just to drastically reduce illiteracy, which is a disease. Lazy youth.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Walexddon20(m): 4:24pm On May 09, 2018
johnnyvid:
of course 2019 will soon be here, and the actions of v.p Osinbajo will speak against him. Osinbajo is a wolf in sheep's clothing. nothing I repeat nothing can come from. he's a lieing pastor that I have see in Nigeria government.

Johnnyvid I doubt it if you ever read what you are posting on here before you do the posting. You are onlky making an epmty ranting, you lack a soild base to place your argument upon, you are neither articulated nor composed... You comment is indeed brain disturbing.
You said the man is liar, the question is..what does he really lied about
I think is it better be smart wolves than a stupid sheep like you. We know the caliber of you, you are the type that stays indoor on the election day. I doubt if you even have voter's card...You are now ranting here like a lost dog, talking about the outcome of 2019
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by ihatesycophant(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2018
Is omokri the so called pastor ever condemn misapplication and embezzlement of appropriated security money by his party? The hypocrite pastor has not found it worthy to call white white, instead he's been supporting the act.
I remember, it was Osinbajo's wife that first visited The Killing of that woman that was killed at brick city in Abuja. If he didn't allow his wife, would she have gone?
One has to ask omokri, how many time did he condemn the activity of the government he served. The killing in Benue did not start in 2015, it's dated back as at 2012. Omokri should tell us his words of condemnation as at then. Hypocrite omokri that want to play politics with everything for political reason.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by johnnyvid(m): 4:40pm On May 09, 2018
Walexddon20:

Johnnyvid I doubt it if you ever read what you are posting on here before you do the posting. You are onlky making an epmty ranting, you lack a soild base to place your argument upon, you are neither articulated nor composed... You comment is indeed brain disturbing.
You said the man is liar, the question is..what does he really lied about
I think is it better be smart wolves than a stupid sheep like you. We know the caliber of you, you are the type that stays indoor on the election day. I doubt if you even have voter's card...You are now ranting here like a lost dog, talking about the outcome of 2019
if not the opportunity Nigerian people gave the so called liar pastor, why's still playing blame game in his principal regime. up till today, he's still blame the past administration and not focusing on his government he's heading. he has performed woefully in governance. he's wolf in sheep's clothing. nothing good can come out from him. he only good in blowing more of his lies and propaganda on Nigerian people.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
New industrial hub on the rise in Maiduguri...Thank you Baba for the counter-terrorism success achieved so far in a State that was practically Governed by terrorists during the era of PDP-Jonathan-And-The-Forty-Thieves!

#PMBSecurity

RENO IS A FOOL

What and where is this.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Godwin4celeb(m): 6:03pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=Kang2616 post=67408218]Who is Reno Omokri? He is an aide to Ex president Goodluck Jonathan, Don't forget Jonathan led administration brings us Bokoharam and insurgency here and there. Don't Forget The monies meant for arm deal being looted by Jonathans, Don't Forget PMB came and bought Tucano to fight Insurgency, Don't Forget PDP are just useful in looting and lien. No AMOUNT of lies can stop me from loving Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

Don't Forget that majority of those PDP looters are now members of APC and have suddenly become saints... The truth is that Osinbajo is not even a man of God talkless of being a pastor cos no sane person with the fear of God will keep mute to the frequent killings in the country. Especially wen he claims to b a past and sees Christians being slaughtered
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Tomson992000: 7:01pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
you are a big fool
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Tomson992000: 7:02pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
New industrial hub on the rise in Maiduguri...Thank you Baba for the counter-terrorism success achieved so far in a State that was practically Governed by terrorists during the era of PDP-Jonathan-And-The-Forty-Thieves!

#PMBSecurity

RENO IS A FOOL
you are the biggest fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thumb-printing Of Ballot Papers Going On At Hoil Suite In Yenogoa - Leadership / Saraki's CCT Trial: What Nigerians Are Saying Will Shock You / Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.