Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React (30852 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Osinbajo: Short, Evil Pastor Who Pretends To Be An Angel / "You Don’t Prove Integrity By Poverty" – Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo / Dr. Ismaila Farouk Blasts Osinbajo; Says He’s No Saint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Tomson992000: 7:03pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
New industrial hub on the rise in Maiduguri...Thank you Baba for the counter-terrorism success achieved so far in a State that was practically Governed by terrorists during the era of PDP-Jonathan-And-The-Forty-Thieves!

#PMBSecurity

RENO IS A FOOL
you are the biggest fool.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by SuperS1Panther: 7:47pm On May 09, 2018
Never name your sons --- Reno Fani Kayode or Fayose.

They will become nuisance to the Nation.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by MrSly(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
Who is Reno Omokri? He is an aide to Ex president Goodluck Jonathan, Don't forget Jonathan led administration brings us Bokoharam and insurgency here and there. Don't Forget The monies meant for arm deal being looted by Jonathans, Don't Forget PMB came and bought Tucano to fight Insurgency, Don't Forget PDP are just useful in looting and lien. No AMOUNT of lies can stop me from loving Prof. Yemi Osinbajo
Shut your mouth already. Your myopic view sucks.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by kcbaba007: 8:10pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
Who is Reno Omokri? He is an aide to Ex president Goodluck Jonathan, Don't forget Jonathan led administration brings us Bokoharam and insurgency here and there. Don't Forget The monies meant for arm deal being looted by Jonathans, Don't Forget PMB came and bought Tucano to fight Insurgency, Don't Forget PDP are just useful in looting and lien. No AMOUNT of lies can stop me from loving Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

$9m Tucano jet bought for $39m! shocked shocked shocked

Abeg, tell me, who is the better thief/criminal

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by jchioma: 8:22pm On May 09, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Dominique tell lalasticlala that the front page is made up of that our friend that opens different monikers to talk and reply to himself. Seun your forum is about to be used as a lab rat to shape opinion. The whole monikers was registered same day and from the same IP.

Seun, should know better.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Bobbycastrol007(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
Deputy1111:

Reno omokri is only parading himself as a man fighting for the masses, ...nooo. ..he is only fighting for his pocket. .Osinbajo is not a minitry man, and he is doing everything within his reach to tackle the situation.. ..let us be patient. .

Be patient till it reach your family...
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by kizyalex10(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2018
Kang2616:
you re wrong.boko haram started even bfor yaradua's regime.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by abokikhalifa: 9:39pm On May 09, 2018
All this PDP followers self dont have S-ence at all. When militant started killing back in the south south years ago what did Jonathan and Sambo do? Instead dey gave them money several times inform of amnesty. Now what do you call that? All this bombings and killings started in the south south area of Nigeria but no one will talk about that. When militant in warri Delta State, rivers state and the rest were disturbing Nigeria what did PDP do about it? Money they should have used to fight all this was shared among them self yet people will come out to defend PDP and insult APC. Una no get sense for this country I swear.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by Walexddon20(m): 8:49am On May 10, 2018
johnnyvid:
if not the opportunity Nigerian people gave the so called liar pastor, why's still playing blame game in his principal regime. up till today, he's still blame the past administration and not focusing on his government he's heading. he has performed woefully in governance. he's wolf in sheep's clothing. nothing good can come out from him. he only good in blowing more of his lies and propaganda on Nigerian people.

My brother, now I can see that you really need to be educated... This is politics, and in politics, there is friend there is foe, your enemy is the opposition and they will do anything to bring your administration down. No in the case of Nigeria, the opposition were the one responsible for the damage, instead for them to be thanking the present administration for helping cleaning their mess, all they are doing is badmouthing and condemning the achievement of the government.
The funny thing about this is that they don't want their name to be mention when talking about the corruption and they always fight back and claimed to be innocent. The people spending propaganda are the opposition, and I believe you are one of their victim
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by abiodunosin(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2018
kobosmart:

abegi osinbajo can go f*ck himself for all i care, VP of banana republic is that possible

It is clear you do not belong to this part of the world, whatever your view is about Nigeria and her leadership is the product of hatred in you.
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by kobosmart(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2018
abiodunosin:

It is clear you do not belong to this part of the world, whatever your view is about Nigeria and her leadership is the product of hatred in you.
dey deceive yourself, with all the violence and poverty in the land, you still have mouth to talk
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by abiodunosin(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2018
kobosmart:

dey deceive yourself, with all the violence and poverty in the land, you still have mouth to talk

I admit there is poverty in the land but you have to admit as well that they did not started today, the president administration should not bear the burden. what has been your contribution to the development of the country? what change has criticism and calling Nigeria names such as banana republic brought to the country? It is an high time we change our mentality about the way we portray ourselves and the country at large. The moment we discover Nigeria belongs to me, you and everybody, the better.....wish you a blissful day
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by kobosmart(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2018
abiodunosin:

I admit there is poverty in the land but you have to admit as well that they did not started today, the president administration should not bear the burden. what has been your contribution to the development of the country? what change has criticism and calling Nigeria names such as banana republic brought to the country? It is an high time we change our mentality about the way we portray ourselves and the country at large. The moment we discover Nigeria belongs to me, you and everybody, the better.....wish you a blissful day
grin you want nigeria? i dash you as for me na green card i dey find
f*ck Nigeria
Re: Reno Omokri Blasts Osinbajo For Not Speaking Up For Christians. Nigerians React by abiodunosin(m): 1:11pm On May 10, 2018
kobosmart:

grin you want nigeria? i dash you as for me na green card i dey find
f*ck Nigeria

i wish you all the best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Sign Petition To Arrest IGP Adamu / Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) / Israeli PM To Visit Nigeria After 61 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.