Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (39987 Views)

Poll: Your favorite soccer club is:

Arsenal: 33% (105 votes)
Manchester United: 21% (66 votes)
Chelsea: 25% (81 votes)
Liverpool: 5% (18 votes)
Real Madrid: 3% (11 votes)
Inter Milan: 0% (1 vote)
Barcelona: 4% (13 votes)
Middlesbrough F.C.: 0% (1 vote)
Shooting Stars (3SC): 1% (4 votes)
Other: 1% (4 votes)
AC Milan: 1% (6 votes)
Bayern Munich: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by odada(m): 4:45am On May 01, 2007
@ayefele200
what are u doing up at this time discussing soccer when ur mates are dreaming about barbie dolls and husbands angry angry angry to make matters worse you are a chelski fan!how pathetic

@topic
UP MANCHESTER UNITED!!!THE TREBLE IS OUR'S FOR THE TAKING cool
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by ayefele200(m): 4:48am On May 01, 2007
@odada
so disgusting that u after loosers, a change in status with benefit ur life, better sign up for chelsea
CHELSEA, TILL WE DIE, WE THE BEST
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 4:49am On May 01, 2007
ayefele200:

today makes my third day of fasting and prayer, i have the feeling my club would win, UP UP UP CHELSEa, down down down man u
It is as if you're too tired to comprehend. Down Man Utd ko, Down Man Utd ni. Just wait til May 9 and see how Man utd will disgrace nonsense out of you people

Half of you Chelsea fans are gloryhunters jare!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by ayefele200(m): 4:53am On May 01, 2007
j-girl:

It is as if you're too tired to comprehend. Down Man Utd ko, Down Man Utd ni. Just wait til May 9 and see how Man utd will disgrace nonsense out of you people

Half of you Chelsea fans are gloryhunters jare!
we have done it, doing it again wont be a problem, remember last season with a GLORIOUS finishing, whoopin man u 4 goals to nuthin, God still on our side, we CHAMPIONS
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 5:06am On May 01, 2007
God is on everybody's side but then again, in case you haven't noticed, Man Utd is reformed and better. Every year there's always one team that messes up - this year it's Arsenal. It is even those people that i want to beat Chelsea. Arsenal fans have mouth. If they whoop you by more than 3 pts, shame on you.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 7:18am On May 01, 2007
Manchester United
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Mustay(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2007
Chelsea fans are glory hunters? So 4 your life, you wan be failure hunter abi? Baseless
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:48pm On May 01, 2007
where are all the so called chelsea fans eeeh, this is getting worrying oh. or are they truelly glory hunters and gatherers LOL
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by IBBFan(m): 11:53pm On May 01, 2007
ayefele2000:
today makes my third day of fasting and prayer, i have the feeling my club would win, UP UP UP CHELSEa, down down down man u

felele, are you sure you fasted and prayed to GOD or Sango?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by SMC(f): 11:56pm On May 01, 2007
Definitely NOT c[b]HELL[/b]sea tongue
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 12:07am On May 02, 2007
Where r dey?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by ayefele200(m): 12:30am On May 02, 2007
IBB Fan:

felele, are you sure you fasted and prayed to GOD or Sango? cheesy cheesy cheesy

LIVERPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shut up, they are destinied to loose, so shut up, even the bilble says, "every dissapoinment in life is a BLESSING",
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by IBBFan(m): 1:49am On May 02, 2007
cheesy cheesy cheesy *singing Blackface* e dey paining me oo *switches to Stereo Man* e dey pain me o gaga!!!!

when you wake up later this morning shorty, youll feel better!! bottomline: your prayers didn't go higher than a 3-storey building. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy this disappointment has become a curse on chelsea. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, where are my laughter quadruplets?? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 1:52am On May 02, 2007
Don't mind ayefele - he's in serious pains right now. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by IBBFan(m): 2:00am On May 02, 2007
unfortunately, the gender shows a kokolette. that's why i even feel more sorry for her. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nazzyon(m): 3:18am On May 02, 2007
I can perceive that someone is trying to console herself by refering to the words of G after Chelsea's losss.

Omo se o!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by LICON(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2007
GUNNERS 4 LIFE. Hate them, love them, they will giveu best soccer u ever seen.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 11:12pm On May 02, 2007
Manchester United da best
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by teddyface(m): 11:25pm On May 02, 2007
i will die for man u cheesy grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 11:39pm On May 02, 2007
Ha not only u oh.I can never be a supporter of another football club

Manchester United iz football
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:46pm On May 02, 2007
grin grin grin i love Arsenal cheesy cheesy cheesy Guuner chic for real grin grin grin IBB i dey copy you grin grin grin trouble ko treble ni grin grin grin manscum grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 1:17am On May 03, 2007
lol

U again?Face Chelsea okay
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 1:23am On May 03, 2007
Muki, at least we will have cup to show. Show us just one cup that Arsenal can exhibit. Haha!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Nobody: 1:26am On May 03, 2007
I don't like sports.
How can you ladies find grown men running around in multi colored shorts entertaining?
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 1:28am On May 03, 2007
babyosisi *sighs*, how do i explain this oooo? it's much more than just the boys.
It's about the thrill, the fan club, the player's skills, the challenges and
besides some of the boys are just sexy at the end of matches when they take their shirts off lipsrsealed
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Nobody: 1:32am On May 03, 2007
j-girl:

babyosisi *sighs*, how do i explain this oooo? it's much more than just the boys.
It's about the thrill, the fan club, the player's skills, the challenges and
besides some of the boys are just sexy at the end of matches when they take their shirts off lipsrsealed

na now you begin talk true.
Just look at those commercials for machines that give flat abs for 5 mins and get it over with.
So you really sit for hours and watch a game of football?

I'll rather be on nairaland
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 1:33am On May 03, 2007
That was a by the way comment. smiley
It's just fun. They kick the ball around, the fans are excited. You see fouls, injuries.
I just love the energy of the game.
Most of all, I love my team, Man Utd.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Nobody: 1:37am On May 03, 2007
I have tried to watch sports but just cannot.
Married to a die hard soccer and basket ball fanatic hasn't even helped.

You couldn't pay me to watch it,I get so bored.
I'll rather be watching Judge Joe Brown
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 1:45am On May 03, 2007
Eya, I guess you gotta just sit down one day and look for something interesting. I'm always upbeat so for me, it's the thrill.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 1:51am On May 03, 2007
The best will always be Manchester United
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:23am On May 03, 2007
Babyosisi watch Arsenal's match you wont be bored cheesy

J Girl you havnt nothing yet girl . calm down cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 11:43am On May 03, 2007
Lets c how entertaining Arsenal can be against Chelksi.With our support u shld win anywayz

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (49) (Reply)

Everton Vs Manchester United (3 - 0) On 26th April 2015 / Manchester United Vs Club Brugge : UCL Play-off (3 - 1) On 18th August 2015 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 2) On 22nd January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.