Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,797 members, 7,969,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? (40256 Views)

Poll: Your favorite soccer club is:

Arsenal: 33% (105 votes)
Manchester United: 21% (66 votes)
Chelsea: 25% (81 votes)
Liverpool: 5% (18 votes)
Real Madrid: 3% (11 votes)
Inter Milan: 0% (1 vote)
Barcelona: 4% (13 votes)
Middlesbrough F.C.: 0% (1 vote)
Shooting Stars (3SC): 1% (4 votes)
Other: 1% (4 votes)
AC Milan: 1% (6 votes)
Bayern Munich: 0% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Which football club and player do you hate most? / Which Football Club Is Most Likely To Win The Uefa Champions League This Season / Which Football League Is The Best In The World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 11:55am On May 03, 2007
chei!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

we do not want ur support grin grin grin

we carry bad luck tongue tongue tongue

i do things in treble this days cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 12:06pm On May 03, 2007
LOL

Look at u oh.We wld support u on that day neva mind
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 12:11pm On May 03, 2007
pls i dey beg o grin grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 12:52pm On May 03, 2007
LOL

Una dey fear grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Gheorghe(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2007
ARSENAL 4 EVERMORE
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by babs787(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2007
@mukina

Leave them, let them support us, you know that we beat both at home and away this season. So no prb, you are allowed
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 5:21am On May 04, 2007
Seeking for support shey?I smell dt
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2007
Hmmnnn software walks in Majestically with the UCL CUP in his hands

Who say CHelsea Didnt Hammer Lpool? Its only a Blind and dead man would say such Arrant Rubbish, 
Chelsea Won that match based on performance, But we didnt win mathmatically.

We are 100% better than some people they call Manure who were scattered by almighty Milan, 
And the worst of them all who will still continue to talk is Arsenal  Trophyless Club,  still their mouth dey drive rough

Secondly, I am Highly Dissapointed at the level of abasement Of most posts. Especially from the opposition. All i have to say is, Chelsea  is Marching ON,  We are Stronger even In defeat,  We still remain BLUE,

Please if u know u don't beleong to the Blue family, STOP ACTING DELIRIOUS.  Software is fully back, and i wount tolorate any rubbish from any body,  So please respect yourself,  Those who are to go to the motherless FC should go now,  I mean the arsenal fans

@kituan
(Kitaun, u have waisted all those 9years with faliures, due to your level of foolery. You need a Rethink otherwise u will choke like  a loser

@opposition Parties Manure, Arsenal, Lpool
Rotton in hell, and if u are Annoyed, go and sit on top of FIRE. Be rest assured, that thunder will strike all of u.

To all Faithfulls (Chelsea Family)

This is the time for us to be strong, we accept our defeat,  Its all going to make us stronger,  lets keep peace,  We would get there, Long Live Mourhino, Long live Roman A, Long Live Chelsea FC

I Bleed Blue
I am a True Blue
And i will remain Blue 
Champions 4 Life
Chelsea For Life sad
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by toshmann(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2007
software:

Please if u know u don't beleong to the Blue family, STOP ACTING DELIRIOUS.

lol grin only those in the blue family act delirious, so if you are not part of the delirious family, pls stop acting delirious, we know the original delirious people grin grin grin grin chei, liverpool don beat common sense comot for some people head. grin grin grin i go die o o o grin grin grin

software:

To all Faithfulls (Chelsea Family)
This is the time for us to be strong, we accept our defeat, Its all going to make us stronger, lets keep peace, We

lol defeat makes them strong and they want to be very strong. therefore they need more defeats grin grin grin grin did I hear any sound from emirates
these guys are sick cool
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by viee(f): 6:13pm On May 04, 2007
none!

not really for heartache
have clubs that i hate though grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by mukina2: 6:31pm On May 04, 2007
software the defeat pain you well well grin grin grin

you posted that sermon on all threads grin grin

sorry o .

blame reina grin grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2007
@toshman

I dont need to say much, cos if i do, u will be making me do something very harmfull. U are having some problems with ut Fingers, i think u might need DOC Dr dre, pls take note of this naughty patient
May thunder fire ya mouth, angry

@mukina
na u sabi. All i know is, if u are annoyed with Chelsea, Go and sit on top of fire, angry
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by toshmann(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2007
Dr Dre . . . . . . where is doc . . . . . . doc. . . . . .doc . . . . . .Dr Dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

software has gone mad o. he's having reina's syndrome. and i'm sure he ran away from ur clinic.pls come to our rescue b4 he spreads the disease. i hear reina's syndrome is contagious.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 7:40pm On May 04, 2007
Software, you're in denial. At the Liverpool one - it wasn't based on effort, it was all based on the finishing.
Come to think of it, Arsenal fans should shut up o!
Seashells (empty as they are) - have carling cup to show for the season, semis in the UEFA match and second on the table
Liverfools - finals in UEFA and third in the table
Man Utd - first onthe table, semis in UEFA.
Arsenal - fourth, knocked out second round, have no future of any silverware and still opening their mouths.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by software(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2007
Chelsea 4 life grin
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 11:05pm On May 06, 2007
OF COURSE D CHAMPIONS OH.MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 12:11am On May 07, 2007
With all the mouth that Chelsea made, we still came out tops.
Man UTD ROCKS!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by donjohano(m): 12:16am On May 07, 2007
What do you call a Man U fan with half a brain?

Gifted.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by jgirl3: 12:20am On May 07, 2007
Stop hatin' and start appreciating. smiley
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by 9ja4eva: 12:31am On May 07, 2007
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone, what a great day for the club, one of the greatest acheivements in Manchester United history

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON, ON, ON!
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by ayefele200(m): 12:35am On May 07, 2007
9ja4eva:

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you everyone, what a great day for the club, one of the greatest acheivements in Manchester United history

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON, ON, ON!

yall should be delighted that a chance was once given to you by ChELSEA, well we actually considered all ur fans, thank God u utilized the chance, well keep it up thou, GLUTTONS
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 07, 2007
chelsea rocks,
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by ayefele200(m): 12:38am On May 07, 2007
muchbabe:

chelsea rocks,
thanks baby, i love you, BLUE TILL I RETIRE
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by Nobody: 12:40am On May 07, 2007
it dont matter if Man U won and chelsea is second, they still rock, blue is ma fav color,
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by ayefele200(m): 12:43am On May 07, 2007
i would rather die BLUE than die RED,
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by donjohano(m): 12:49am On May 07, 2007
Chelsea were magnificent against Arsenal today - 10 men against 11 for over half the match, and we still drew. You can't be too disappointed when a team (or a politician, eg, Segolene Royal) puts up such a great performance, even without the desired result.

Sometimes, its about the journey, not the destination.

Meanwhile, congratulations Manchester United.

From a Chelsea fan (since I was 10).
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 12:59am On May 07, 2007
donjohano:

Chelsea were magnificent against Arsenal today - 10 men against 11 for over half the match, and we still drew. You can't be too disappointed when a team (or a politician, eg, Segolene Royal) puts up such a great performance, even without the desired result.

Sometimes, its about the journey, not the destination.

Meanwhile, congratulations Manchester United.

From a Chelsea fan (since I was 10).
they would have been magnificant if the battled hard and won it, after all they could have still won the title( hmmm). been a fan since u were ten? are u 12 now by any chance? just a wild guess
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by donjohano(m): 1:03am On May 07, 2007
Since before you were born - trust me.
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by ayefele200(m): 1:06am On May 07, 2007
donjohano:

Since before you were born - trust me.
or b4 ARESENAL was discovered LOL
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 1:07am On May 07, 2007
i very much doubt it, i;m sure u are also a season ticket holder abi? hehehehe ya we believe you all right, sure we do. u were supporting them before i was born when they only materialised 2 years ago.

Arsenal founded 1886, chelski 1905
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by nnenneigbo(f): 1:09am On May 07, 2007
ayefele200:

or before ARESENAL was discovered LOL
you can't compare arsenal to chelski, u cant even compare chelski to spurs, westham or fulham not to talk of arsenal. 2 years don't make a history.u need to go and relax and worry about man u again,
Re: Which Football Club Are You Crazy About? by donjohano(m): 1:10am On May 07, 2007
I am what I am. Since the days of Peter Osgood, Charlie Cooke, Peter Bonetti, Alan Hudson - go look 'em up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (49) (Reply)

Best Dribblers In La Liga And Europe(see Lists). / Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 2nd April 2019 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 2) On 22nd January 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.