Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,566 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? (2216 Views)

Poll: Which sex initiates break-ups more frequently?

Ladies: 100% (5 votes)
Gentlemen: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys,how Do Yhu Initiate S3x When You Are Alone with a Girl? / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement? (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2007
Ladies are very complex, far more complicated than the whole solar system.

Just when the relationship as attained a constant velocity, they suddenly pull away with baseless reasons. They're like "who was that you were talking with on phone" when she heard you replying "yes mum," they get annoyed when you don't call at particular times everyday, forgetting that some days are clearly more demanding than others. If you smile at a another lady or side hug, you're in soup.

But when the guy (sharp guy) withdraws immediately after sensing a breakup, they start posting stupid threads and topics on nairaland or stay awake till midnight to call body and soul, stating ingenuine reasons for the breakup they sparked! Dont know since when running for one's life became a sin. Even the devil knows ladies enjoy sex better, so the reason for the fuss, i don't know.
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by ike4real: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2007
yes oo paly u can say that again,it is a known fact that ladies initiates break ups than most men,and 4rom my own perspective the reason is somehow simple,which is just the fact that it is very difficult 4 a man to fully satisfy a women,yea they have an insatiable appetite for most things,that is y when a woman sees in another man man,attributes u do not possese,she immediately start fantasizing about having that other man,so b4 u say jack robinson,all the man needs to do is just to initiates the move and the lady is all his,immediately she sees something you do not have,in another man she quickly jump ship,she would never hang on to u,for the love sake,unlike we men,take for instance u have a chik u regularly go to bed with,immediately she sees someone quite better than u in the art of love making,she would not hesitate to change base,unlike the man where even if his partner is not that good in the act,and he meets someone else better,he would not jump ship just like that.honestly it is a known fact that women initiate break ups,than most men.
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2007
No long thing
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by Free(f): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2007
Yes n' No
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2007
Okay lady free, explain your two sided opinion.
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2007
a
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by Busta(f): 2:01am On Mar 21, 2007
Yes and No
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by Maleeq(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2007
@LuUmBiOn2
@ike4real

Now don't get me wrong. I ain't back stabbing the "code of the brotherhood", but it is easy to tell you guys have not been in a much relationships. Guys pull out of most relationships.

Reason: Fear of commitment or just a lil yearn for variety(gurls are to blame here when they get so predictably boring).

@ike4real

If your lady was totally kool with you then she changes, check yourself 1stly. Spot what has changed about you since you guys 1st met. The fact remains that human beings dont choose to love, it comes naturally.
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by LuUmBiOn2(m): 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2007
My conclusion on breakups initiated by ladies was not only drawn from my experiences but from both, friends, research, rational n empirical experiences.
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by omoge25(f): 4:25am On Apr 16, 2007
i think girls intiate break ups more. why?
because the grass always looks greener on the other side. The new guy that start toasting you looks taller, has a better car, gives you gifts, sends you flowers, you guys go out to eat, (i could go on) and then you start looking at your yeye BF, his not doing this for you, his not doing that, things he used to do. hell you just tell him "i dont think its working out anymore." grin
but like Maleeq said most guys say bye bye because they dont want to commit
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by iice(f): 7:04am On Apr 16, 2007
what about guys who want to break up but don't want to do the dirty deed, so they do the reverse psychology thing and women end up doing the breaking while the guys heave a sigh of relief.  Nwayz, i don't know which sex initates more because i have seen both at work
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by manakins: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2007
Hard choice here but i feel it could be both parties.
I strongly believe anyone could initiate a break up.
If we concur to u saying ladies do more does that
mean ladies cheat more than men?
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by samsilo(m): 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2007
A lot of guys don't like telling a woman its over .They would rather set about annoying or frustrating the woman till she jumps ship for someone else. I am sure you have heard the saying "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", so alot of guys play it safe and let the girls do the breaking up. I have seen guys sending some one to toast a babe to distract her so they can take off.
Re: Ladies Initiate Break Ups In Most Relationships? by hotslink(f): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2007
it is a tw way thing.
personally i will call off a relationship when i see from all indication that am being frustrated by a guy.it is better to quit before the boat sink and psychologically u will feel better than when a guy tells you that is over.
it is mor humiliating.
i advice every lady to watch for that or esle u will feel dumped and deceived

Is It A Crime To Triple Date? / The "genotype Status" Thing In Relationships / Ladies, Help Pls