Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:39 AM

“mr. P Stole ‘ebeano’ Idea From Me” – Singer, Henry Knight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “mr. P Stole ‘ebeano’ Idea From Me” – Singer, Henry Knight (1052 Views)

Full Biography Of Nigerian Singer Henry Yung / DOWNLOAD: Moon Knight - Season 1 (full Episodes 1 - 6) / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“mr. P Stole ‘ebeano’ Idea From Me” – Singer, Henry Knight by zion69(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2018
Singer Mr. P has been dragged into a hot social media mess by an aspiring music star who goes by the name, Henry Knight. The budding singer recently called out Mr. P for stealing his song, Ebano.
Not too long ago, Mr. P released a song titled Ebeano and it has been enjoying a fair size of buzz which unsurprisingly skyrocketed after a budding singer, Henry Knight, came out to say the superstar stole his 2015 single to make his (Mr. P’s) latest release. Curiously, the title of Henry Knight’s single is similar to that of Mr. P’s new release.

Henry Knight released a lengthy post, expressing his disappointment at Mr. P and other superstars who he said rips-off younger artistes. He also put out details of his songs like the release date, the name of the producer and claimed that Mr. P ‘copied the hook of the song’ without giving him due credit. He cited the instance of Davido and how he credited Teni for writing his 2017 hit single titled Like Dat, using it to admonish Mr. P. He concluded his post by borrowing Davido’s now famous mantra, ‘we rise by lifting others‘, asking Mr. P to take a cue from it.

See picture below.

Cc lalasticala

Source :
http://zionadebisi.com/mr-p-stole-ebeano-idea-singer-henry-knight/

Re: “mr. P Stole ‘ebeano’ Idea From Me” – Singer, Henry Knight by zion69(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2018
I can't wait for mr p response
Re: “mr. P Stole ‘ebeano’ Idea From Me” – Singer, Henry Knight by talk2saintify(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2018
shocked
Re: “mr. P Stole ‘ebeano’ Idea From Me” – Singer, Henry Knight by Brown14: 3:18pm On May 10, 2018
pls who is Henry knight
Re: “mr. P Stole ‘ebeano’ Idea From Me” – Singer, Henry Knight by austyn0(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2018
Oga knight,, you are even the owner of that crap?.... Peter told us that one of the reasons he left was because Paul's music was always preferred to his, now they have gone solo and we are able to know what is what and who is who....Peter should please jejelistically return back to Square records as a proud prodigal man because he has still got the steps which is crucial for business, Paul is the better singer..

(1) (Reply)

Small DOCTOR Releases Stunning New Photos To Celebrate His Birthday / Laura Ikeji Twerking On Her Ex-Husband (video) / Dbanj Plan To Shut Down Tubaba Business This Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.