Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,719 members, 7,889,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) (877 Views)

Please Help My Friend :she's Becoming Sex Addict!! / Help My Friend! She Slept With her Bestie's Boyfriend / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by meen: 9:48am On May 22, 2010
HEY HOUSE, PLEASE I NEED your CANDID ADVICE FOR A FRIEND OF MINE. SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE LET HER GUARD DOWN AND SHE IS PREGNANT NOW ABOUT 5WEEKS NOW,  SHE IS WORKING BUT INTO TRADING OF ORNAMRNTS AND THE BOYFRIEND IS GRADUATE YET TO GET A GOOD JOB, SHE HAS THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS BEFORE HER:

(1) KEEP THE PREGANCY
(2) ABORT THE BABY NOW
(3) SHE IS AFRAID TO TELL HER FAMILY.

PLEASE HELP ME ADVICE MY FRIEND ON WHAT TO DO BEFORE SHE DOES SOMETHING NASTY!
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by chidikus: 9:55am On May 22, 2010
Bleep her more till ur brain tells u wat to do,when u started u tell us na it don happen u need our advice carry go jadi
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by Caparzo(m): 10:01am On May 22, 2010
meen:

HEY HOUSE, PLEASE I NEED your CANDID ADVICE FOR A FRIEND OF MINE. SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE LET HER GUARD DOWN AND SHE IS PREGNANT NOW ABOUT 5WEEKS NOW, SHE IS WORKING BUT INTO TRADING OF ORNAMRNTS AND THE BOYFRIEND IS GRADUATE YET TO GET A GOOD JOB, SHE HAS THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS BEFORE HER:

(1) MARRIAGE IS NOT SURE FOR HER NOW
(2) KEEP THE PREGANCY
(3) ABORT THE BABY NOW
(4) SHE IS AFRAID TO TELL HER FAMILY.
(5) THE BOYFRIEND IS AWARE BUT IS OUT OF IDEAS ON WHAT TO DO

PLEASE HELP ME ADVICE MY FRIEND ON WHAT TO DO BEFORE SHE DOES SOMETHING NASTY!
but he had ideas on how 2 bleep the kpomo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin tel him to continue. the child may vanish!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 22, 2010
The boyfriend is a pathetic piece of sh1t that deserves to fry in hell. He knows how to smash but is out of ideas on how to deal with the consequences of smashing? Please give me his address so I can personally send goons to beat his stoopid wack arse up grin grin grin grin.
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by MissyB1(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2010
Poster,
Happy Fathers' Day to YOU!! cheesy
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by meen: 10:18am On May 22, 2010
Thank you so far for those of ur that have reacted. But i still need a mature advice. I am just trying to help a friend here. So please give a more mature reply. thank you for the help
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by Caparzo(m): 10:19am On May 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

The boyfriend is a pathetic piece of sh1t that deserves to fry in hell. He knows how to smash but is out of ideas on how to deal with the consequences of smashing? Please give me his address so I can personally send goons to beat his stoopid wack arse up grin grin grin grin.
u sure they wudnt com back pregnant? He's gat ideas, u know,
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by AkNoble1(m): 11:33am On May 22, 2010
@ ebony eyes all people eyes brown sef why dem com dey call you ebony eyes abi you know know the meaning of ebony? ebony eyes na 4 cat oh abi you get cat eyes? no lie oh
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 22, 2010
Ak Noble:

@ ebony eyes all people eyes brown sef why dem com dey call you ebony eyes abi you know know the meaning of ebony? ebony eyes na 4 cat oh abi you get cat eyes? no lie oh
Its just a fricking name dammit. Why dem com dey call you AK Noble? tongue tongue tongue

Caparzo:

u sure they wudnt com back pregnant? He's gat ideas, u know,

Wow last time I checked men dont get pregnant grin grin
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by Jaideyone(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2010
Congratulations
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by AkNoble1(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2010
@ ebony eyes.Because my name is Akinola and i am Noble. so your friends no c correct name give you they come call you blackie eyes.anyway what is the true color of your eyes? undecided me wan know kiss
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 22, 2010
send my Congratulations to him (if na you well you don hear am look for job asap tongue)
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 22, 2010
Ak Noble:

@ ebony eyes.Because my name is Akinola and i am Noble. so your friends no c correct name give you they come call you blackie eyes.anyway what is the true color of your eyes? undecided me wan know kiss
Because my eyes are black tongue tongue tongue tongue And its black tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by Iranoladun(f): 2:47pm On May 22, 2010
Is the two of them serious about starting a family? Marriage etc

If yes then let the boyfriend look for a job no matter how small even if it is trading.

Keep the pregnancy do traditional family rite on a low key (depending on the girlfriend's tribe).

Since the girlfriend is working they can pull it together,

However, from the tone of the post it seem the two of them are not ready to commit. Hence I'd suggest abortion with a professinal (a certified & experienced medical doctor)
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by Spyker: 6:04pm On May 22, 2010
She should confront the guy with it first before any other options.
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by manina(f): 6:53pm On May 22, 2010
meen: your friend should first talk to her boyfriend and look for solutions, he mustt get a job is they are keeping the baby. If after talking to him he does not respond properly, then ur friend should consider abortion, she safest method. If it were me I would keep the baby no matter what but my society norms are different to yours, if she going to keep the baby even without his backup she might have to face some difficulties, only she knows if she is ready to run the risk of facing society and its prejudices or aborting what could be her only child in life.
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!) by AkNoble1(m): 5:08pm On May 23, 2010
Re: Emergency! Need your Candid Advice For A Friend (she Is Pregnant!)
« #12 on: Yesterday at 02:37:32 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Ak Noble on Yesterday at 01:29:39 PM
@ ebony eyes.Because my name is Akinola and i am Noble. so your friends no c correct name give you they come call you blackie eyes.anyway what is the true color of your eyes? me wan know

Because my eyes are black And its black
@EBONY eyes are you also black,or pink or yellow or green.becsuse i dont know.just curious AM SERIOUS! kiss shocked

(1) (Reply)

He's Just Too Hot! I Think Its Bad! / I Need Ur Advice Please / Us$ 1 000 000 Offered For Bride Price After Seeing Her Pictures On Facebook!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.