Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,108 members, 7,946,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:26 AM

'the Hand You Use To Beat Your Wife Can’t Be The Hands You Use To Pray' - Reno - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'the Hand You Use To Beat Your Wife Can’t Be The Hands You Use To Pray' - Reno (323 Views)

“if My Wife Can’t Do My Laundry Then I’d Rather Marry A Fellow Man” — Kenyan Man / “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed / Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'the Hand You Use To Beat Your Wife Can’t Be The Hands You Use To Pray' - Reno by trendysturvs(f): 9:24am On May 11, 2018
This is as shared by Reno Omokri on his Twitter timeline. He said God doesn't answer such prayers. Do you agree with him?

Read more below:
https://tsb.com.ng/2018/05/the-hand-you-use-to-beat-your-wife-cant-be-the-hands-you-use-to-pray-reno-omokri/

Re: 'the Hand You Use To Beat Your Wife Can’t Be The Hands You Use To Pray' - Reno by Nobody: 9:25am On May 11, 2018
I agree! Especially with not beating a woman.

But I thought its mouth we use to pray not hand.

How does God respond in prayer an abusive and gossip mouth of many wives if he reject ordinary hand?
Re: 'the Hand You Use To Beat Your Wife Can’t Be The Hands You Use To Pray' - Reno by Preshy561(f): 9:28am On May 11, 2018
making sense for the first time reno.
Re: 'the Hand You Use To Beat Your Wife Can’t Be The Hands You Use To Pray' - Reno by McBrooklyn(m): 9:30am On May 11, 2018
Ehn ehn...
Re: 'the Hand You Use To Beat Your Wife Can’t Be The Hands You Use To Pray' - Reno by naijaboiy: 11:33am On May 11, 2018
Same way God will not answer the prayers of women who use their foul tongues to insult their partners. undecided

BTW.. Do people pray with their hands or their mouths?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Modem For Sale / Tips For First Date Success (PART 1) / A Bitter Heart Break From A Smart Nigerian Guy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.