Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,092 members, 7,946,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? (373 Views)

'the Hand You Use To Beat Your Wife Can’t Be The Hands You Use To Pray' - Reno / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
So the person you are dating is going to jail, and hands you a bundle of cash ( $100,000 ) says
he/she want you to keep the money for 10 years, pending when they would leave jail.

Putting it in bank would draw attention, what would you do with the money ?
Re: Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? by BlueAir: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ill start up a good fruit juice or agricultural manufacturing business with it and do my best to multiply the wealth. ..when she's out we can get married and live on the wealth with equal ownerships. grin not so hard

Plus she'll come out of prison looking fresh.not like ill abandon her there without bribing naija warders weekly grin
Re: Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? by thesicilian: 1:59pm On Aug 10, 2019
My people hustle o, so that you won't find yourself one day asking this kind of question.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amakavula:
So the person you are dating is going to jail, and hands you a bundle of cash ( $100,000 ) says
he/she want you to keep the money for 10 years, pending when they would leave jail.

Marry her and off I go to Germany to begin life. Later after ten years she joins me
Re: Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? by finalboss(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amakavula:

grin its not possible so I don't need to stress my self. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? by finalboss(m): 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
thesicilian:
My people hustle o, so that you won't find yourself one day asking this kind of question.
. grin grin grin best comment 2019

1 Like

Re: Babe Hands You $100,000 What Will You Do ? by babyfaceafrica: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
you better don't collect such money,women are funny creatures, she will keep reminding you how she picked you up from nothing and made you who you are!!...you will hear,i brushed you up,you were a nobody...chai!!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

GWY- SEX TALK!!! Smart Guys, Which Other Sentence Motivates You Apart From This / Ladies,is GOD Fearing Man Synonymous With MAGA(FOOL)? / Fun Latina's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.