Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,600 members, 7,882,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 02:17 PM

My Husband Won't Talk And I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Won't Talk And I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened (768 Views)

What's One Sex Myth You Know Is A Lie But Everyone But Everyone Seem To Believe? / I Refuse To Believe Girls Maturbate As Often As This / 'I Miss My Sister More Than I Miss Sex,her Husband Won't Let Me See Her' (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Won't Talk And I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened by olamiganza: 7:43pm On May 11, 2018
Good Morning Jzhane,

Please I need your help and advice my sister. I don't know where I went wrong but my husband is not talking to me. And this has been almost four days now. My husband is a fun loving husband and father just like me. In our five years of marriage,there has never a day we went without speaking with each other no matter the level of disagreement.

What happened is that about two weeks ago,we were both in bed around 9.30pm or so. I was reading a book and he was on his phone. Immediately I heard him say: Sh*t...damn!...I turned and asked him what was the matter. He said nothing. Just that he saw some ugly picture online. I asked to see the picture and he said its graphic and he knows I hate to see graphic pictures. So I told him I will pass in that case. He then asked me for my phone. I asked him for what,he said he needs to get someone's no. I gave it to him and he took it,pretended to be taking a number and passed it back to me. Later on,a few minutes before I fell asleep,I went through my phone like I normally do for any last minute notification for the day. It was then I saw the .....

....read and comment on full story @

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-wont-talk-but-i-find-it-hard-to-believe-nothing-happened/
Re: My Husband Won't Talk And I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened by Kobicove(m): 5:22am On May 12, 2018
Put the full story here undecided
Re: My Husband Won't Talk And I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened by LarryBee1k: 7:01am On May 12, 2018
Ode
Re: My Husband Won't Talk And I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 12, 2018
La click la pemmegrin

(1) (Reply)

Stripper Is Giving Out Money And Two Cars On Twitter For Free / I Need Serious Lady For Relationship / 11 Things To Say To Your Life Partner Instead Of ‘I Love You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.