Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) (73157 Views)

2019 Presidential Election: Live Updates And Reports / APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election To September 30 / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by SBG04: 11:05pm On May 12, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I repeat proudly that we Ekiti sons are not Zombies. You conveniently and shamelessly forgot the fact that when it comes to owing workers salaries APC states are more notorious and guilty. Kogi,Imo and Osun state will readily comes to mind. Fayose laid his cards on the table. We know how much revenue is being accrued to the state and we know it is not sufficient and we know he has been trying his best....Just hold your peace till July. Fayemi will be totally disgraced. He will not win even in his ward.

You underestimate the power of hungry civil servants that haven't been paid for 6 months, but regularly hear of how billions are shared at spotless hotel.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Oloripelebe: 11:07pm On May 12, 2018
Abeg make una shut up if u no be registered voter in Ekiti state... Guys dey oshodi underbrigde dey analyze Ekiti election grin grin
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 11:16pm On May 12, 2018
Apc Primary result for al aspirants.

Abiodun 70
1 ebenezer
4. Adesua
3. Sunday bodunde
1 ajayi ranti
11 akerele
14 alabi
7 adebisis
Aluko 86
2 arise
Bamidele opeyemei 8
179 bamisile
2 olumililua
28 abimbola daramola
1 olodumare
23 faparusi
43 fatoba
941 Fayemi
16 muyiwa
1 elizabeth
19 ojudu babagemi
14 ayodelei
2 Ajayi
14 olatunji
281 kayode ojo
6 Bamidele
2 Olumulua
121 oluyode
481 oni segun
3 adebayo
5 makajuola.
4 mojisila.

Former Gomina Fayemi Is hereby declared Governorship aspirant of APC
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by engineerboat(m): 11:20pm On May 12, 2018
Its now confirmed.

Battle between Professor and Doctor

Prof Eleka vs Dr. Fayemi

Professor In Building and development vs Dr. In War Knowledge

49 years vs 53 years.

Ipade di July 14.

N ora o ihin ekiti-kete.

Ekiti yi a san ha hoooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:01am On May 13, 2018
engineerboat:
Its now confirmed.

Battle between Professor and Doctor

Prof Eleka vs Dr. Fayemi

Professor In Building and development vs Dr. In War Knowledge

49 years vs 53 years.

Ipade di July 14.

N ora o ihin ekiti-kete.

Ekiti yi a san ha hoooo
professor Olusola eleka will surely win massively in landslide victory.

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:03am On May 13, 2018
topsam1:

Bro take am easy na...elections are not won on a sociaMedia....it takes hardwork and rigging
of course, as if the likes of professor Olusola eleka and Fayose aren't grassroots politicians.forget it here, professor Olusola eleka will surely win in landslide victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO DR. KAYODE FAYEMI
THE NEXT GOVERNOR
EKITI STATE

1 Like

Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 6:33am On May 13, 2018
CONGRATULATIONS TO DR. KAYODE FAYEMI
THE NEXT GOVERNOR
EKITI STATE
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by dsobey: 11:50pm On May 13, 2018
SBG04:

Fayose didn't spend money in 2014? The NSA money koro flew in for him from Jonathan in 2014, where did it all go? Fayose used soldiers and policemen plus NSA money to win in 2014. Please stop spreading lies. Captain sagir koli's tape is still available online for all to listen to. You can't rewrite history.
this is where you got it wrong. Fayose probably got money from NSA but didn't spend anything significantly towards the election. Mind you I'm not blind to the truth, it's highly likely he got this money but Fayemi spent way more than Fayose did.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jammy28(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2018
WAOH! WAOH!! WAOH!!!

It took me some time to read through all these comments about this post;...while some are funny, some are irritating, some are nonsensical, some are thought-provoking. Some are really out of abject stupidity and some makes one sit up and read over.

IN ALL,I WON'T BRING NIGERIA INTO PERSPECTIVE,BUT WILL FOCUS ON MY DEAR STATE,EKITI STATE.

But for all these,how I wish majority of those that commented had been living in Ekiti State at any point between 1999 till date; and I wish some of these people experienced the regimes of Niyi Adebayo, Ayodele Fayose, Segun Oni, Kayode Fayemi and Ayodele Fayose again.

Something stands out;...ALL ARE DIFFERENT.
But it is rare for Ekiti people to turn back from who they love.
I won't analyze those regimes here though, but I was in Ekiti pre-Fayemi and post-Fayemi. When people from Lagos and other surrounding states start telling me that why are we Ekiti people such ingrates,considering what Fayemi did for us and yet we want to turn against him,my reply was simple: "YOU ARE ALL FED FROM THE NEWSPAPER PAGES,COME TO EKITI STATE YOURSELF".
For those who came at a point immediately after Fayemi left,some asked me,where is the newly constructed flyover Fayemi built,(as if he was there when it was built), I replied "you were fed from the catalogue of Fayemi's achievements". This is the reality.

Fayemi wasn't loved and still he isn't loved,he brought many hardships on Ekiti people,but he has a way of sweet-talking the Nigerian populace outside of Ekiti that he is the best. I remembered when those who campaigned for him then said he is Barack Obama's friend,and we will see more developments in Ekiti state. I STAND TO BE CORRECTED THOUGH;...if building a non-functional general hospital, a self-contain 2-window buildings as maternity centres, refurbishing roads made by Segun Oni and completing Segun Oni's roads, building an over-priced and a contract-signed-expensively-maintained new government house, paying #5,000 to few old people of some of his party loyalists, starting but not completing Ekiti Civic Centre, renovating Ikogosi warm springs and resort, distributing mini laptops that weren't educationally configured from the factory to secondary school students (which obviously promoted the access to immoral things), hiking school fees and medical costs, renaming UNAD to EKSU, creating unneeded and unnecessary LCDAs and selling the only legacy Chief Obafemi Awolowo gave to Ekiti ARE ACHIEVEMENTS to people outside of Ekiti State,those inside the State knows better.
Re: EKITI 2018: APC Rescheduled Governorship Primary Election (Live Updates) by Jammy28(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2018
Although we are all from different backgrounds and families;....BUT PLEASE LET US STOP INSULTING OURSELVES over politicians who don't know whether we are existing or not.

Can't we youths simply channelize our energies for a better tomorrow and make positive statements rather than insulting each other over those who don't know our families from infinitesimal?!

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Militants And Military Clash In Arepo And Ibafo / Hamisu Abubakar, The Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Now In FCT / Shehu Sani: "Dino Melaye On Drip & Not On Handcuffs, His Neck Bandaged"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.