Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,424 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:11 AM

A Nigerian Family In Usa. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nigerian Family In Usa. (1001 Views)

Obama Family In Nigeria / A Member Of Nairaland And His Family In The Jungle / Funny Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Family In Usa. by juicygirl: 8:33pm On May 22, 2010
A Nigerian family was puzzled when the coffin of their dead mother arrived from the US. it was sent by one of her daughters. the dead body was so tightly squeezed inside the coffin that the face touched the glass lid! when they opened the lid, they found a letter on top, which read as follows:- "Dear brothers and siste, rs, i am sending our mother's body to you for burial, since it has always been her wish to be buried in the compound of our ancestral home in nigeria. sorry i could not come along as i have been denied leave at work since we are short staffed this month. you will find inside the coffin, under mama's body, 12 cans of canned fish, 10 packets of royco soup and 8 tins of hot chocolate. pls divide these among urself. on mama's feet u will find a new pair of reebok shoes size 9 for sunday's eldest son. also, there are 2 pairs of shoes for Emily's and patience's daughters. hope the sizes are correct. mama is wearing 6 Amereican t-shirt . the large size is for josiah and others are for my nephews. the 2 new levis jeans that mama is wearing are for the boys. the swiss watch that rhema wanted for her 21st birthday is on mama's left wrist. Aunt shamma, mama is wearing the necklace , earings nd the ring that you asked for. pls take them. the 6white cotton socks that mama is wearing must be divided among my teenage nephews . pls distribute all these accordilingly and if anything more is required let me know since our papa is also not doing well nowdays.
your loving sister
Violet Chepape.
Re: A Nigerian Family In Usa. by Newest: 8:57pm On May 22, 2010
Ur topic shocked shocked shocked shocked

Its nice thou
Re: A Nigerian Family In Usa. by tutus(m): 11:06am On May 23, 2010
LMFAO,
Re: A Nigerian Family In Usa. by lysaa(f): 4:40pm On May 23, 2010
don't really know if it'sfunny or not. .maybe there's a piece missing in the link. .idk.
Re: A Nigerian Family In Usa. by Newest: 5:27pm On May 23, 2010
lysaa:

don't really know if it'sfunny or not. .maybe there's a piece missing in the link. .idk.
Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Family In Usa. by dmeister(m): 1:21am On May 24, 2010
One of the best Joke i have read here, I have to read it again, Keep it up,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Family In Usa. by lysaa(f): 10:55am On May 24, 2010
Newest:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
why u come dey laugh me na?
Re: A Nigerian Family In Usa. by Newest: 3:39pm On May 24, 2010
lysaa:

why u come dey laugh me na?
Just found out wat u said was more ok than the thread itself, i mean sounds more funny

(1) (Reply)

9 Things I Hate About Everyone: // / Just For Lafs: / Three Old Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.