Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (39752 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by bularvz: 10:32am On May 13, 2018
Nonsense, you are protecting politicians stealing our money everyday while chasing after shadows. Yeye dey smell

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 10:35am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

Wake up slave tongue, read books they won't listen, wake up to see that the real thieves are whites they won't listen , I have no iota of pity for the fuckards Europeans and there loyal slaves like you.

By the way what's a docile slow poke like you doing in my mentions? , take your slave ass away from here, little piece of a b.astard

It is you who is the slave. You are a slave to poverty. A slave to materialism. I wonder how your upbringing was because it clearly shows that it was poor. If all you think about is money, then you are poor and deranged. Your mindset have been shaped and developed by your lack of not having things - truly you are a poor being/soul and you need to see a psychiatrist to deliver you from materialism and poor thinking.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Goldaccumulator: 10:38am On May 13, 2018
I just say his pics. He looks like a yahoo boy himself
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by 3Ceagle(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2018
I don't have a problem with Police or EFCC chasing down these criminals but my worry is on the methodology. More innocent persons will fall victims of wrong arrest. Arresting people indiscriminately and labelling them criminals is another way of perpetuating corruption within the police system. If you have not been a victim you may not appreciate my worries. The youth within this forum should be proffering result oriented applicable methods of curbing the excesses of this criminal group.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 10:42am On May 13, 2018
bularvz:
Nonsense, you are protecting politicians stealing our money everyday while chasing after shadows. Yeye dey smell

Call the politicians out. Shame them! Embarrass them! That is what a sane society do. No, not Nigerians. Not people with your type of thinking. You glorify these good
for nothing politicians. You idolize them, you even kill for them. We will shame and embrass you so people like you do not transcend in becoming politicians to continue your long stride of scamming and stealing just to fill your insatiable lust for material things and your fear of being poor.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 10:43am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:
Just 2k they can't afford to start a legitimate online business.

You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

See my WhatsAp below
fool

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Bsideboi(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2018
gaby:

This is a typical 'make me feel good statement' from a typical scammer and everyone else engaged in reaping where they haven't sown.

You and I know this is certainly not true, because scamming or stealing is gender and race (less) and most people touting this slave trade shit are actually ignorant to the 'Slave Trade' story.

Now tell me, would you refuse to reply a potential Ghanaian mugu's response to your mail? Or better still, how would you react to an African American's payment slip to your mail box. Do not forget the African American are the original victims of this purported slave trade.

Be honest and tell me you'd ask them to keep their money because you are all victims of the 'white man's' trade and as such you are fighting one course.

I'd regard myself as an authority on this subject matter,having seen and done all of it.You can read about it and more in my book from profile.

Slave trade isn't a viable excuse bro, wrong is wrong,evil is evil. There's Karma men let's live honest and aright.

Peace...
Click on my signature to read about my story...
Hey Gab...well said!
How is your book doing? Sales wise.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:45am On May 13, 2018
Boss13:

It is you who is the slave. You are a slave to poverty. A slave to materialism. I wonder how your upbringing was because it clearly shows that it was poor. If all you think about is money, then you are poor and deranged. Your mindset have been shaped and developed by your lack of not having things - truly you are a poor being/soul and you need to see a psychiatrist to deliver you from materialism and poor thinking.

Mental slavery at it's peak grin, sprewing trash up and down a.ss licker, i don't blame you, I blame your 40k phone and 3k suscribtion,take anything serious on this forum, at your own peril grin

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 10:46am On May 13, 2018
Takeproft:
Yahoo men chasing Yahoo boys. Naija is finished. To be honest, making it in Nigeria is not easy. No opportunities. It only takes very serious foresight, hardworking, persistency and consistency with some pint of luck to make it in a legit in this country called Nigeria. Especially if you're not from a well to do family.

I'm a forex trader. When many of my friends were going the lane of cyber crime, I sat down and had a long thought. I'm very good in computer and the internet. Lots of people are making money from the internet. Must I put others through pains before I can feed? What if I get caught? What am I to tell my friends and family? The embarrassment and disgrace. The pains. I decided to go the legit way. I tried many online businesses. I made lots of money and lost lots of money. Until I decided to try forex. Forex has changed my life. Some of my friends made money and lost it. Some still have money, but nobody knows what they've put their hands to.I've succeeded in changing many of them into legit earners by teaching them forex skills. If you want to earn clean legit money online, hit me up. Legit is the way. With time, you'll be making more money than any scammer that existed. It only takes time and efforts. Nothing good comes easy

Modified: check my profile. I'm sure you'll get a clue on how to contact me from from it. If you contact from Nairaland, please indicate in your message.
another fool advertising his own brand of Yahoo.mr wire wire
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by KevinDein: 10:48am On May 13, 2018
Temple1288:

They stole from the Yahoo boys?

A man was rendered homeless while trying to help someone he thought was an American fighting in Syria..

Everything the man tried saving all his life just vanished because of internet fraud..
But do you know what? The man went straight to FBI, and submitted the account of the person to them FBI asked Facebook to release everything concerning the account.. They found out that the Scammer is a Nigerian from Asaba, Delta State..... Now it was like a wire call to the Nigerian EFCC "Make sure you get him within a year"

Within 3months they caught him and submitted him to the US.
They put him in jail and he'd be staying for like 100yrssssssssassss

It will actually be great if FBI can help the EFCC in the fight against yahoo yahoo. Those yahoo boys are evil. Scamming people of their hard earned money just so they can go to clubs, party and use expensive drinks to wash hands with.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by gaby(m): 10:48am On May 13, 2018
Bsideboi:
Hey Gab...well said!
How is your book doing? Sales wise.

Hey Ehpa i greet you boss..book is doing great..taking my time to get a hang on proper promotion though...easy does it man..

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Jointhemiltons2(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2018
Esseite:
They just gave license to Sars and police to arrest any young man with a good car and an Iphone...

They better work with intelligence.
They have never worked with intelligence before and am sure they won’t start now
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by tragergeorge(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Lie boys are wiser now, they're not getting more customers again to extort money from, now SARS resort in picking up random boys and accuse them of being suspected cultist then you bail yourself with 5k

The truth is his office is not getting enough return again, because boys don't move around anyhow again
Bad mkt

If they're getting what they used to get before, why will SARS be arresting boys at night grin grin grin No money, boys de flex for house now wink wink
your head de there, na those mumu wen de hear de shout good news becos of jealousy go use head carry am,imagine popo park outside a viewing center at night de wait for match to finish, na so dem park over 30 boys wen go watch match with hundred naira, all cos of say dem no see gboys carry again
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 10:53am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

Mental slavery at it's peak grin, sprewing trash up and down a.ss licker, i don't blame you, I blame your 40k phone and 3k suscribtion,take anything serious on this forum, at your own peril grin

A poverty stricken fellow wants to equate himself to me. A deranged career thief with a poverty mindset trying to feel important. A poor nonentity youth. Someone who is hooked up the poverty chain and the only thing they think of is to scam. Sometimes I wonder why society misfits like yourself and people with incomprehensible mentality ever exist. You belong in prison, thief. Yahoo yahoo thief.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by osazeeblue01: 10:54am On May 13, 2018
Just imagine without yahoo and drugs pushing.... e for had for both musicians and d rest guys.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by zinaunreal(m): 10:56am On May 13, 2018
Boss13:

See a shameless professional criminal. Who are your parents? I am ashamed of and for you. Ridiculous lazy human being. So poor, all you have and think of is cash. These are the people giving genuine hardworking members of the public a bad name, locally and internationally. These are the type that will never want to study, but look for ways to cheat the system. They want to cheat hardworking individuals of their monies.

You are a disgrace to humanity! You are a disgrace to Africa! You are a disgrace to your village!
Whatever... Eat shiiit
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by akeentech(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
fool
dey there dey call me fool and my money dey enter

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Fbicacus: 10:58am On May 13, 2018
jrusky:

You last statement sound understatement because it almost incriminated you as one of the yahoo boy hidden here. Because which of your father's money did Japan, China, Malaysia, Canada, South Africa, Ghana stole did any of these countries came to trade slavery in Nigeria? even millions of innocent Nigerians has be duped to dryness pls answer me and tell me where that your fucking bitch karma is coming from?

Just last week a old pensioner in Abuja was duped all his life saving and the old man slumped and died instantly when he realised he had be duped by people like you so that old man stole your forefathers money

Let EFCC go after them things had gone too bad need serious tackling across the nation not Lagos alone.

Fool. If EFCC stop yahoo boys, the rate of crime will be high. like armed robbery, kidnapping and more. what about those bunch of political ve killed this country.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 11:04am On May 13, 2018
zinaunreal:

Whatever... Eat shiiit

Career thief. They will never learn how to spell. They will never take their education seriously. They are just useless, and a waste to their family and society. Pitiable lost soul. Go and see a psychiatrist to help you. I mean it!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by VFLMazta: 11:04am On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Abeg leave them make them hustle money give me chop cool
WTF?
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 11:04am On May 13, 2018
Fbicacus:

Fool. If EFCC stop yahoo boys, the rate of crime will be high. like armed robbery, kidnapping and more. what about those bunch of political ve killed this country.

My God! Who are your parents? Are they alive?

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 11:09am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:

eat am alone bro
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 11:10am On May 13, 2018
I hope Bnaira Investor BJ and others would be chased from Lagos or na mouth you dey make?

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 11:11am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:

You are even a bigger fool if all you think and want is cash. See what poverty has done to you! The fear of not having things or missing out has turned you into a monster and a criminal. You have traded your conscience for gold. Are you not still poor! Do you think having cash in your account erase your poverty stricken mindset? No, it doesn’t. You are still poor, in the heart and in the head. That’s why you keep scamming and stealing. Definitely, you either end up in jail or dead! Nonentity poor youth.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by akeentech(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2018
Boss13:

You are even a bigger fool if all you think and want is cash. See what poverty has done to you! The fear of not having things or missing out has turned you into a monster and a criminal. You have traded your conscience for gold. Are you not still poor! Do you think having cash in your account erase your poverty stricken mindset? No, it doesn’t. You are still poor, in the heart and in the head. That’s why you keep scamming and stealing. Definitely, you either end up in jail or dead! Nonentity poor youth.

Thank you Sir
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 11:22am On May 13, 2018
nwanneni:
another fool advertising his own brand of Yahoo.mr wire wire
stop advertising your ignorance here Mr. Forex and yahoo, what do they have in common? Don't say it again let people not laugh at you
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 11:22am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:

Thank you Sir

You are welcome. Go and change. There is still hope for redemption.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by ThinkWISELY(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2018
Boss13:

A poverty stricken fellow wants to equate himself to me. A deranged career thief with a poverty mindset trying to feel important. A poor nonentity youth. Someone who is hooked up the poverty chain and the only thing they think of is to scam. Sometimes I wonder why society misfits like yourself and people with incomprehensible mentality ever exist. You belong in prison, thief. Yahoo yahoo thief.

Look at this child! grin, will you shut up your motherfu.cking mouth! angry ,what do you know about the society? , what do you even think you know about your self, you think it's by the expired education you been taught in your s.hithole? undecided, Motherfu.ckers like you never deserves this attention but lemme spit this shi.t so you get the popularity a looser like you is looking for angry

You are very pained and bitter, backward and docile, since a stalk illiterate like you cannot comprehend with a simple post.

Idiots like you that are suppose to be in a cage, been fed once in 2 weeks, but you are here talking about poverty, you just being centered on that simply depicts how mentally, morally and financially poor your generation is.

See this backyard slum trying to use me to get popular, thank your stars this is a faceless forum, am here laughing at your extreme stupidity, you are there boiling in bitterness, what do you know about riches? , what do you know about wealth ?,what have you tasted?,where have you been to?, oh you think it's the trekking to Libya (which is your generation's greatest achievement) we are talking about here?? , thank your stars AGAIN that this is a faceless forum.

Son of a motherf.ucker bit.ch,you are just so worthless and universe is crying over your existence, a single dose of evacuation pill from the bit.ch that brought you to your shithole world would have saved all these mess, do you see why people run away from you.

Toxic shit loaf I got your time!.

Nutzloser armer Idiot aus einem nutzlosen Land, riechende Ratte. angry

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by akeentech(m): 11:30am On May 13, 2018
Boss13:

You are welcome. Go and change. There is still hope for redemption.

Thank you once again. We can now move on. The cost of running a blog alone is enough to feed some people for lifetime.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by akeentech(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

Look at this child! grin, will you shut up your motherfu.cking mouth! angry ,what do you know about the society? , what do you even think you know about your self, you think it's by the expired education you been taught in your s.hithole? undecided, Motherfu.ckers like you never deserves this attention but lemme spit this shi.t so you get the popularity a looser like you is looking for angry

You are very pained and bitter, backward and docile, since an stalk illiterate like you cant comprehend with a simple post,idiots like you are that are suppose to be in cage is here talking about poverty, you being just centered on that simply depicts how mentally, morally and financially poor your generation is,see this backyard slum trying to use me to get popular, thank your stars this is a faceless forum, am here laughing at your extreme stupidity, you are there boiling in bitterness, what do you know about riches, what do you know about wealth, what have you tasted, where have you been to, you think it's the trekking to Libya (which is your generation's greatest achievement) we are talking about here?? , thank your stars again that this is a faceless forum.

Son of a motherf.ucker bit.ch,you are just so worthless and universe is crying over your existence, a single dose of evacuation pill from the bit.ch that brought you to your sithole world would have saved all these mess, do you see why people run away from you.
Toxic shit loaf I got your time!

Unanständige Wörter gegebrauchen

Mr Brother the guy is pained

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by mywells: 11:32am On May 13, 2018
What is this one saying,go to police college and see how decaying it look like, just to shield criminal politicians and ask for bribe from drug pushers and motorist.when you observe police activities they are the criminals,if police have done their job diligently their won't be any anti graft agency.

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by professorchuks(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

But sorry, yahoo has come to stay, except we just running away from the truth, logically this is karma in play and no force whatsoever can stop it. If they like let CIA, FBI, INTERPOL, EFCC, NAFDAC, JAMB, tongue, come together, they can't stop it, they can't even contain it, it's fu##king karma here.There's even a huge indirect inflow sustaing the binary and forex world. cool tongue

The white stole trillions of dollars, in materials and human capital from Africa in the name of colonisation,so why the fuse?.

PS:Mind you am not a yahoo boy angry
Mind your business, the last time i checked, those who did lived longer angry
Quote me unnecessary and receive instant fire embarassed
This is a bitter sweet open secret angry
The government is the biggest Fraudsters feasting on the people angry

Say no to crime.

Bro abeg help me tell dem o. Wen oyibo dey carry our money, nobody said anything. niggas are bringing it back, my government dey pursue dem. Y?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.