Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC (39745 Views)

Yomi Shogunle Kept His Children In UK - Nigerians Call Out ACP / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Calito1(m): 11:37am On May 13, 2018
Takeproft:
Yahoo men chasing Yahoo boys. Naija is finished. To be honest, making it in Nigeria is not easy. No opportunities. It only takes very serious foresight, hardworking, persistency and consistency with some pint of luck to make it in a legit in this country called Nigeria. Especially if you're not from a well to do family.

I'm a forex trader. When many of my friends were going the lane of cyber crime, I sat down and had a long thought. I'm very good in computer and the internet. Lots of people are making money from the internet. Must I put others through pains before I can feed? What if I get caught? What am I to tell my friends and family? The embarrassment and disgrace. The pains. I decided to go the legit way. I tried many online businesses. I made lots of money and lost lots of money. Until I decided to try forex. Forex has changed my life. Some of my friends made money and lost it. Some still have money, but nobody knows what they've put their hands to.I've succeeded in changing many of them into legit earners by teaching them forex skills. If you want to earn clean legit money online, hit me up. Legit is the way. With time, you'll be making more money than any scammer that existed. It only takes time and efforts. Nothing good comes easy

Modified: check my profile. I'm sure you'll get a clue on how to contact me from from it. If you contact from Nairaland, please indicate in your message.
Can i have your phone number?
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Boss13: 11:38am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:

Look at this child! grin, will you shut up your motherfu.cking mouth! angry ,what do you know about the society? , what do you even think you know about your self, you think it's by the expired education you been taught in your s.hithole? undecided, Motherfu.ckers like you never deserves this attention but lemme spit this shi.t so you get the popularity a looser like you is looking for angry

You are very pained and bitter, backward and docile, since an stalk illiterate like you cant comprehend with a simple post,idiots like you are that are suppose to be in cage is here talking about poverty, you being just centered on that simply depicts how mentally, morally and financially poor your generation is,see this backyard slum trying to use me to get popular, thank your stars this is a faceless forum, am here laughing at your extreme stupidity, you are there boiling in bitterness, what do you know about riches, what do you know about wealth, what have you tasted, where have you been to, you think it's the trekking to Libya (which is your generation's greatest achievement) we are talking about here?? , thank your stars again that this is a faceless forum.

Son of a motherf.ucker bit.ch,you are just so worthless and universe is crying over your existence, a single dose of evacuation pill from the bit.ch that brought you to your sithole world would have saved all these mess, do you see why people run away from you.
Toxic shit loaf I got your time!

Unanständige Wörter gegebrauchen

This is how you know a career thief. They never know how to express themselves. Hey Mr Fraudster, you don’t need to thank a faceless forum. If my education is expired, then I wonder what we would ascribed to yours. Kindly review the grammatical errors and lack of writing expression on your comments. They will never take their education seriously. They will never take learning seriously. Always looking to cheat the system. “Never do wells”. Professional criminals! A waste to the society and their families. A reflection of bad upbringing and growing up in a bad environment. Society misfits, deranged and defective human beings like yourself should end up in Prison.

I hope the German law enforcement officers get a hold of you and lock you up. Always the ones giving Nigerians a bad name everywhere they take their diseased self to. If I’m a child, then your parents have never thought of conceiving you. They have both wasted a sperm and an egg to have a criminal like yourself. The world would have had less a criminal if only your father had heed to the advice of using a condom.

What a shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by crafteck(m): 11:38am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:
Just 2k they can't afford to start a legitimate online business.

You don't have to do Yahoo Yahoo to make money. There are so so many legitimate ways to make money online even pass YY. With 2k you can start today.

See my WhatsAp below

U keep saying 2k, if i read ur proposal and e no make brain, e go pain me ooo
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by akeentech(m): 11:40am On May 13, 2018
Boss13:

You are welcome. Go and change. There is still hope for redemption.
You don't argue with an 1diot, he will bring you to his level and beat you with experience, I rest my case.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by akeentech(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2018
crafteck:

U keep saying 2k, if i read ur proposal and e no make brain, e go pain me ooo

How much is 2k
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 11:43am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:

Thank you Sir
stop talking to that fool bros
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by crafteck(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2018
akeentech:

How much is 2k

Not the money, the time involved in me checking out what uve been talking about in several places
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 11:51am On May 13, 2018
tragergeorge:
your head de there, na those mumu wen de hear de shout good news becos of jealousy go use head carry am,imagine popo park outside a viewing center at night de wait for match to finish, na so dem park over 30 boys wen go watch match with hundred naira, all cos of say dem no see gboys carry again

Lol... Boys don wise up now
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by SirToothBrush: 11:53am On May 13, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
Say no to crime,
Crime does not pay.

But sorry, yahoo has come to stay, except we just running away from the truth, logically this is karma in play and no force whatsoever can stop it. If they like let CIA, FBI, INTERPOL, EFCC, NAFDAC, JAMB, tongue, come together, they can't stop it, they can't even contain it, it's fu##king karma here.There's even a huge indirect inflow sustaing the binary and forex world. cool tongue

The white stole trillions of dollars, in materials and human capital from Africa in the name of colonisation,so why the fuse?.

PS:Mind you am not a yahoo boy angry
Mind your business, the last time i checked, those who did lived longer angry
Quote me unnecessary and receive instant fire embarassed
This is a bitter sweet open secret angry
The government is the biggest Fraudsters feasting on the people angry

Say no to crime.
bro no offense but you need to understand slave trade in Africa. Its was blacks selling blacks to the white. Yoruba people have a saying that " if the death at home doesn't kill a man, the death of an outside can not kill a man" simply put, if a man isn't betrayed by his own kinsmen or tribe, no harm can come from outside.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 13, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Lie boys are wiser now, they're not getting more customers again to extort money from, now SARS resort in picking up random boys and accuse them of being suspected cultist then you bail yourself with 5k

The truth is his office is not getting enough return again, because boys don't move around anyhow again
Bad mkt

If they're getting what they used to get before, why will SARS be arresting boys at night grin grin grin No money, boys de flex for house now wink wink
what SARS does is if they see a young man with dredlocks or he's sagging they will arrest him and accuse him in being a yahoo boy or cultist..even if they didn't see any incriminating thing on him. They also arrest younger where they are gathered drinking or viewing soccer. All na to raise money for themselves and they are following the various orders of their DPOs. Even notorious yahoo boys when dem hold them and d boys settle dem they will let dem go. Nigerian police is the most corrupt institution in the world.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by montero4(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2018
Aluta wahala

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 13, 2018
zudozz:

Nothing justifies fraud. but you dont ve to blame d police or efcc. some of this boys are damn too stupid n loud!! You make 5 million u buy a car of 4.5 million carry d balance of 500k in ur booth n drive to quilox or club 57 and spend all d money on champaigne n hennesy..n nonnsense smellly runs girls...while your mother is in d village drink garri without sugar..comon!
lol money that u didn't work for u will hardly spend it wisely.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 13, 2018
I no dey comot without IDCard and I am always very diplomatic when speaking with all this policemen before them kill person for nothing. Na them be terrorists pass thief sef
lefulefu:
what SARS does is if they see a young man with dredlocks or he's sagging they will arrest him and accuse him in being a yahoo boy or cultist..even if they didn't see any incriminating thing on him. They also arrest younger where they are gathered drinking or viewing soccer. All na to raise money for themselves and they are following the various orders of their DPOs. Even notorious yahoo boys when dem hold them and d boys settle dem they will let dem go. Nigerian police is the most corrupt institution in the world.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by sircrabo: 12:13pm On May 13, 2018
the only problem I have with such operations is the high level of illiteracy in the NPF, very few officers are I.T savvy. they will mistake forex traders, bloggers, mini importers, fiverr guys to be scammers.

At the sight of anything yahoo on ur phone, you'll be tagged a scammer. even configuring ur yahoo mail on ur phone will also be a risk.

The SARS officers we have today were once miscreants that found their way into the force. some people don't believe money can be earned legitimately online. every successful young man will be harassed.

I remember when they saw alibaba on my phone, I had a hard time trying to convince them I am not a fraudster that I import from China ( alibaba and 1688) and sell online in Nigeria. it took my police neighbour to bail me out.

yahoo boys have dealt a heavy blow on our image outside Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:18pm On May 13, 2018
Nigerians reward failure, if not Buhari won't be president, Boko Haram won't be getting money for killing people,
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 13, 2018
Takeproft:
stop advertising your ignorance here Mr. Forex and yahoo, what do they have in common? Don't say it again let people not laugh at you
the Yahoo part of it is when u told people how u made so much from it.if So,why bring in others?What happened to greed? undecidedfucker
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by newoffer: 12:19pm On May 13, 2018
This is why politicians are better than Yahoo boys. Politicians steal n remain in d same spot. Naija is poo
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
I no dey comot without IDCard and I am always very diplomatic when speaking with all this policemen before them kill person for nothing. Na them be terrorists pass thief sef
u are wisecheesy.. Even me too b4 i comot for house i will make sure my national ID card, my voter's card dey intact for my wallet. But then even at dat If u wear dreadlocks, carry tattoo for ur skin,sag ur jeans , u heavily bearded... Police will still stop u and harass ucheesy. If u heavily bearded then u must be a dangerous cultist, if u wearing tattoo then u are a cultist, if u wearing dreadlocks or u sagging ur jeans then u be yahoo boy for sure. Dats how d police reason here oo. If u argue..na beatings go follow.wisest thing if dem stop u and begin dey talk trash..just answer all their question and dem request for identification then show dem ur national ID card or voters cardcheesy.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by akeentech(m): 12:32pm On May 13, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
stop talking to that fool bros
He's an 1diot, I don't just wanna argue with an 1diot
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by fuckwell2080: 12:34pm On May 13, 2018
stupid fool.The government are the biggest their.you wan catch yahoo boys by all means when them give una money una go turn slave to Yahoo boys. I hope those useless sars, police will not use this opportunity to harass young guys who drive flashy cars with a decent job.Even the police,Sars are bodyguard to those yahoo boys when money speak police go obey. That is the real truth take it or leave omela no offense.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 13, 2018
Have you heard about the Apo 6 case police waylaid some club goers and killed them. Government paid their families 3 million each.
lefulefu:
u are wisecheesy.. Even me too b4 i comot for house i will make sure my national ID card, my voter's card dey intact for my wallet. But then even at dat If u wear dreadlocks, carry tattoo for ur skin,sag ur jeans , u heavily bearded... Police will still stop u and harass ucheesy. If u heavily bearded then u must be a dangerous cultist, if u wearing tattoo then u are a cultist, if u wearing dreadlocks or u sagging ur jeans then u be yahoo boy for sure. Dats how d police reason here oo. If u argue..na beatings go follow.wisest thing if dem stop u and begin dey talk trash..just answer all their question and dem request for identification then show dem ur national ID card or voters cardcheesy.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by fuckwell2080: 12:41pm On May 13, 2018
stupid fool.The government are the biggest theif.you wan catch yahoo boys by all means when them give una money una go turn slave to Yahoo boys. I hope those useless sars, police will not use this opportunity to harass young guys who drive flashy cars with a decent job.Even the police,Sars are bodyguard to those yahoo boys when money speak police go obey. That is the real truth take it or leave omela no offense.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by jaxxy(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2018
queensera:
The assistant commissioner of police "Yomi Shogunle" took to his twitter page to send a strong warning to all Yahoo Boys relocating from lagos because of Efcc rapid raid in the state.

He Wrote:

To All Yahoo Yahoo Boyz relocating from Lagos State because of fear of going to jail over #FinancialCrime:
You can run �‍♀️ but you can’t hide, the long arm of the law will catch up with you anywhere you run to as long as you indulge in illegal activities.
GO LEGIT.
#YsGuide

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/yomi-shogunle-sends-warning-to-yahoo.html

The question here is are the police themselves legit? Are the politicians they protect legit? If not they are supporting criminals also.

I will only be excited about this if the police can clean their act up and do their job professionally. Get corrupt politicians and charge them also. Don't harrass only the power and powerless and leave the rich and mighty. I Won't Accept that!

Yahoo which I don't support is the product of a failed SYSTEM! Caused by the crooked and currupt politicians thesame police are protecting. In America and other civil climes if u are a corrupt politician u will go to jail bt here u even command the police. A N3.5bill fraud case yet the politician walks free. Quite a SHAME.

The police shud fix the problem and send crooked politicians to jail then i will gladly support this movement.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Fhowe: 12:59pm On May 13, 2018
are you guys minding this man ,he talks too much ,yomi please you are a police man not a blogger go out there and solve crimes .Coming here to tell us trash when we all too well you benefit directly or indirectly from the proceeds of their fraud either in form of bribery or gifts .Kindly do a google search of your name no arrest nothing other than fighting over someone calling you dear yomi ,or talking about how you proposed to your girlfriend then do a google search on Abba Kyari a junior officer you will be impressed with the results.Trying to stay relevant
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Neatb(m): 1:03pm On May 13, 2018
Na dem sabi. Abeg i need a good Toyota corolla car to buy.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Have you heard about the Apo 6 case police waylaid some club goers and killed them. Government paid their families 3 million each.
of course yes...i read about the apo 6 case. It was a group of guys returning from the club in the evening and stopped by a group of policemen at some checkpoint. They were then murdered by the police and tagged as armed robbers. Its like a lady was among them. It happened in abuja right? Hmm u don't mean it! U mean the federal govt compensated the family with 3 million each? Though that money even enuf to compensate d family for the grief they went through but then had such thing happen under this buhari govt he wont give 1 naira to the family.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by enonche85(m): 1:17pm On May 13, 2018
queensera:
The assistant commissioner of police "Yomi Shogunle" took to his twitter page to send a strong warning to all Yahoo Boys relocating from lagos because of Efcc rapid raid in the state.

He Wrote:

To All Yahoo Yahoo Boyz relocating from Lagos State because of fear of going to jail over #FinancialCrime:
You can run �‍♀️ but you can’t hide, the long arm of the law will catch up with you anywhere you run to as long as you indulge in illegal activities.
GO LEGIT.
#YsGuide

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/yomi-shogunle-sends-warning-to-yahoo.html

This one this baba dey say "GO LEGIT" so...him dey try say make people do legit yahoo ni?.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Jackossky(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2018
profmsboi:
Politicians dey thief instead of to find them, they say no na my IPhone 7 concern them

I hear say kpo-kpo dey find me because I yab them, for A Trip to the South dey say I yab them

Erigga yab them, coz dem no wan hear word
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 13, 2018
Yes anytime I go clubbing I always carry extra money to give them before there kill someone in anger. The guy who ordered the killing got double promotion, his salaries were paid to him and the case was dismissed.
lefulefu:
of course yes...i read about the apo 6 case. It was a group of guys returning from the club in the evening and stopped by a group of policemen at some checkpoint. They were then murdered by the police and tagged as armed robbers. Its like a lady was among them. It happened in abuja right? Hmm u don't mean it! U mean the federal govt compensated the family with 3 million each? Though that money even enuf to compensate d family for the grief they went through but then had such thing happen under this buhari govt he wont give 1 naira to the family.
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by enonche85(m): 1:19pm On May 13, 2018
Esseite:
They just gave license to Sars and police to arrest any young man with a good car and an Iphone...

They better work with intelligence.

Very true!.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by enonche85(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2018
biacan:
Abeg leave them make them hustle money give me chop cool

And then dey carry ur pant afterwards go give their baba to do jazz for them abi?..
Re: Yomi Shogunle Warns Yahoo Boys Relocating From Lagos Because Of EFCC by Jackossky(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Erigga is an illiterate obviously, that is why he would make such stupid statement.

If there's anyone to pay for the crime of slavery, it should be African chiefs. Yes. African chiefs were the ones who sold their fellow kinsmen for nirros. African chiefs and kings were the ones who resorted to kidnapping people in foreign lands, and staging wars just to get more saves. Have you seen the film Roots? Kunta Kinte was captured by fellow Black men. So what is this fuse with white men? They only bought slaves for work. Our African chiefs should have resisted the deal in the first place independently. But no. They'd rather sell their own kinsmen.

So don't blame the white man alone.

Thank God you said only the white men shouldn't be blamed, that means they are part of the blame.

Now, there is a longer sentence for those that buy goods from thieves than the thieves themselves.
The justification they gave to it was, if you don't buy from them, they will be discouraged to steal in the first place.
Hope you get my gist

And what I wrote ain't in congruence with what is being discussed but on what you said.
SHALOM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Reacts To Twitter Parody Account / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Sandra Josephine Imaghodor Contesting For Edo House Of Assembly Convicted In UK

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.