Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,224 members, 7,974,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (15111 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by femmy2010(m): 6:07pm On May 24, 2010
In wont marry and extravagant lady.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

oh no you need a good cook you must be one yourself
oya run go learn am now grin
i did baby
ill learn why i get married. she has to teach me cos my momma didnt teach me

u did? i didnt get nothn. oya do it again and i cant decipher your code cos im not as smart as think grin
waiting o
. . .
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dbigrod(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2010
[size=16pt]i would never marry a nagging babe.i prefer to remain a bachelor for life than to marry a nagging babe.

Missy B:

A man that lacks the fear of God. cool [size=5pt]Dem go say Holy Holy don come.[/size] cheesy

this is d best reply.
[/size]
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:13pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

ill learn why i get married. she has to teach me cos my momma didnt teach me

u did? i didnt get nothn. oya do it again and i cant decipher your code cos im not as smart as think grin
waiting o
. . .
lol--i did get the message but my hand nor let me type reply
but i will in about 25 years from now grin
just kidding wink
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:17pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

lol--i did get the message but my hand nor let me type reply
but i will in about 25 years from now grin
just kidding wink
shocked shocked shocked

i see
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:26pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

an ugly , rude, unintelligent woman who cannot cook will be a NO NO for me

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:26pm On May 24, 2010
Igwe.:

opinionated,fraudulent and untrustworthy
fradulent ke

meaning she will be tearing my chequebooks after mastering my signature

God forbid bad thing grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:27pm On May 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u fit marry ugly babe?
ur children go just worwor
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:31pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked

i see
oya think with your body and let it out dear maybe i might return your favour
so what says thou grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chamotex(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2010
If she can't make POUNDED YAM . . . . . she can buzz off! angry angry
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

oya think with your body and let it out dear maybe i might return your favour
so what says thou grin
think with my body?

hehehe

i didnt do sign languages in school. I only know maths and statistics, any other thing i'll fail grin
so what do u mean return my favour? speak my language yme
im waiting
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2010
chamotex:

you mean pound am for mortar and pestle? shocked
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:38pm On May 24, 2010
chamotex:

see this one
how can your wife be pounding yam? u berra go village go marry cos Lagos/London gurls no go gree
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by ebonyz: 6:39pm On May 24, 2010
cant marry a guy that is abusive(be it mentally, physically, verbally and emotionally), lazy, Jobless and selfish
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:40pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

think with my body?

hehehe

i didnt do sign languages in school. I only know maths and statistics, any other thing i'll fail grin
so what do u mean return my favour? speak my language yme
im waiting
apply that math and statistics you are good at
and i might take it all the way with ya cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:42pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

u fit marry ugly babe?
your children go just worwor

If you don't marry an ugly babe, who would marry them?
Make una pity the fuglies na. . . . . . .
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:47pm On May 24, 2010
A woman without ambition, ugly ,

Sauron can marry all the ugly babes
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Pweety4me(f): 6:48pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

see this one
how can your wife be pounding yam? u berra go village go marry cos Lagos/London gurls no go gree
True true grin tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:51pm On May 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Sauron can marry all the ugly babes

That wouldn't be a problem. . . . Ma genes are extremely dominant.
Even if i marry Kemistry, she will still produce Beyoncesque daughters
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:52pm On May 24, 2010
Chamotex,

If you love ponded yam, then marry an Ekiti woman. FL Gators come highly recommended
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

apply that math and statistics you are good at
and i might take it all the way with ya cheesy
i dont do algebraic equations with too many independent variables. i can deal with 1 or 2 at a time

come off it and get to the terbanacle and lets talk my lingo.
yme, ur wahala is too much ooo grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:54pm On May 24, 2010

Can you give us a picture of your child with Ennyluv?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Pweety4me(f): 6:54pm On May 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Chamotex,

If you love ponded yam, then marry an Ekiti woman. FL Gators come highly recommended

Will she send in d pounded yam via mail? undecided grin tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

If you don't marry an ugly babe, who would marry them?
Make una pity the fuglies na. . . . . . .
so i shd marry an ugly babe when people like yme full ground

u wicked no be small
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chamotex(m): 6:56pm On May 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Chamotex,

Mumsie is from Osun state . . . I'll go there and bag me a wifey.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2010
chamotex:

Mumsie is from Osun state . . . I'll go there and bag me a wifey.
she will have tribal marks i swear down
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by dayokanu(m): 6:59pm On May 24, 2010
^^ Chamotex,

Osun you mean Ilesa? Cos not all Osun state ppl are Pounded yam favourites, For Pounded yam axis check Ilesha, Ondo and Ekiti states

Chop Ponded yam for night, drink 2 big stout plus Alomo bitters and do you thing all night
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 7:01pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

i dont do algebraic equations with too many independent variables. i can deal with 1 or 2 at a time
come off it and get to the terbanacle and lets talk my lingo.
i will give you unlimited access just tell me whats your flavour cheesy

yme, your wahala is too much ooo grin
i know, i have heard that a million and one times grin grin grin cheesy

~Sauron~:

i for see plastic kids
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:01pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

so i shd marry an ugly babe when people like yme full ground

u wicked no be small

Y me is a married woman. . . . .Stick to your Ayettymama.

dayokanu:

Can you give us a picture of your child with Ennyluv?

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xBboz1HhEjtuAM:http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000Gbt1xwnxpdY/s/650[/img]
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:04pm On May 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

Y me is a married woman. . . . .Stick to your Ayettymama.
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:xBboz1HhEjtuAM:http://c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000Gbt1xwnxpdY/s/650[/img]
sharrap

u see ring for her finger? im also married u Arrow

go mind ur biz o b4 i put my fingers in ur eyes
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 7:07pm On May 24, 2010
y me:

i will give you unlimited access just tell me whats your flavour cheesy

i know, i have heard that a million and one times grin grin grin cheesy

i dont wanna disclose my flavour in front of Sauron
but u know my styley na, uve seen my give comments about my fkavour here and there on this forum. dont play ignorance with me o

but; abeg cut this ur wahala and give the code to your apiary (without the bees inside tho)
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 7:08pm On May 24, 2010
tkb417:

sharrap
u see ring for her finger? im also married u Arrow

Married to who? Ayettymomma? grin grin grin

go mind your biz o b4 i put my fingers in your eyes

Fara bele, Koye feyin hale grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Flaunts Her Full Boobz In Public In Transparent Dress / 12 Most Beautiful Nairalanders!....(counter Thread) / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.