Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,017 members, 7,933,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:55 AM

Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man (5783 Views)

Poll: Do you think you have suffered anyway in the hands of a Nigerian male/female emotionally in the past

yes: 63% (49 votes)
no: 25% (20 votes)
Infact i dealt with him/her: 10% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2011
Since time immemorial,

We have gone through series of countless heartbreaks and relationships, all these tend to shape us up for who we are today

Now the reason for starting this thread is for us to discuss things which we might have noticed from our previous relationships which shaped us

for who we are today - It could range from selfishness, cheats, stupidity, not man/woman enough, we personally been foolish etc

Just real life stories from real life issues from real  Nairalander's

(Note this thread was not set up to bash either of the sexes but rather to tell a tale of what went wrong in our previous affairs)
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 11:58pm On Jul 10, 2011
angry angry
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 12:12am On Jul 11, 2011
OK bout less than a week ago

I had a discussion with a friend of mine, and he kept complaining bout how fooolish his Nigerian girlfriend was grin grin

He said that he missed his very first University girlfriend and i was quick to ask what happened, then he broke a tale of what actually happened

That she was bout 3years older than himself and although they were together in first year, she always tend to oppress him -

She would ask him for money for small shiiit like ice-cream, recharge cards et cetera and since he was been broke, he always complained

Next thing was the girl dialling a number of a toasteee/mugu right in front of him and ordering for ice cream, these mugu always bought these tins

right to her in his very front and she thanked them and waved them off ( But he felt offended and been so young ) he was scared of leaving her

cos he was scared of been single, fast forward to bout 3rd year when girls started asking him out -

his very own old girlfriend asked him one day to take her to the club, he said he wasnt and then she dialled a mugu to take her to the club

He immediately dialled a girl asking him out if she was good enough to spend the nite at his very own apartment right in front of his girl

and according to him, the fone dropped from her hand and since then she was so crazy bout him but he was fed up

6months later they broke up and he met his current fooolish girlfriend (whos even more foolish than his ex)

Till date, his ex keeps saying - *** if u ever bring a ring and ask me to marry you, i'll rush and do say yes but he just laffs and wishes her gudluck embarassed
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2011
let's see;had about 4 Bad experiences with my ex,to shorten the story,i was the type that went an extra mile for each of them,at the end of the day,i decided not to believe in relationship,love. left to me its all a waste of time.
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 11, 2011
*****sleeps*****

Hey! This Kain Poll! The yes go enter 120 Percent Oh! Who never Suffer for person Hand Before grin  Nice Man!  
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 12:36am On Jul 11, 2011
^Thats why its disabled so no one can see till the final day

the results wont influence people's votes grin grin
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by leuelliot(m): 12:39am On Jul 11, 2011
i was wondering why i can't see the results nice concept
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 11, 2011
4190 grin
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 12:43am On Jul 11, 2011
sexkillz:

4190 grin

cool cool

leuelliot:

i was wondering why i can't see the results nice concept

See you life for public

You wanna see the numbers of yes and No's so u can finally decide

Vote Jor - u cant see nothing  grin  grin
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 11, 2011
When i see replies, then i'll "chook" Something in! wink
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by r231(m): 12:51am On Jul 11, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by BABE3: 12:52am On Jul 11, 2011
Uhn?  undecided

Mchsewww----
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by leuelliot(m): 12:53am On Jul 11, 2011
sexkillz:

When i see replies, then i'll "chook" Something in! wink

smh! make up your mind jor, after you will call me Boy
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by leuelliot(m): 12:58am On Jul 11, 2011
@ topic yes I have been hurt by Girls times too numerous to mention, it has made me to never give any girl 1 kobo of my money except my Mother. if i did not work hard for the money i can give them !
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Cuddlemii: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2011
leuelliot:

@ topic yes I have been hurt by Girls times too numerous to mention, it has made me to never give any girl 1 kobo of my money except my Mother. if i did not work hard for the money i can give them !

Thanx for the info was already thinking u were going to take me and my moremi hall friends for clubbing,
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Thanx for the info was already thinking u were going to take me and my moremi hall friends for clubbing,
shocked shocked
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2011
r231:

undecided undecided

Bro i hope the flood didnt flow into you and madam's room in lagos

do make u dey come back home

we dey await you grin
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Cuddlemii: 1:10am On Jul 11, 2011
190:

shocked shocked

Thats what nland has turned women into. Shebi u men say we women like money. I might has well live it.

moremi ko, newest hall ni
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by toyemz(f): 1:19am On Jul 11, 2011
@leuelliot

@
topic yes I have been hurt by Girls times too numerous to mention, it has made[b] me to never give any girl 1 kobo of my money except my Mother. if i did not work hard for the money i can give them !
[/b]

abeg what of your sisters?
do you give them money?
no allow woman matter to turn you into stingy brother oh
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by leuelliot(m): 10:53am On Jul 11, 2011
toyemz:

@leuelliot

@[/b]

abeg what of your sisters?
do you give them money?
no allow woman matter to turn you into stingy brother oh

Well i have 2 sisters and i give my younger when she asks, OK i was just xpressing how i felt then #lastnight this morning i feel like giving out a million bucks
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by kpolli(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2011
sometimes 190 impresses me with his topics

rarely happens but it sha happens
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2011
leuelliot:

Well i have 2 sisters and i give my younger when she asks, OK i was just xpressing how i felt then #lastnight this morning i feel like giving out a million bucks

^story  undecided

Millions ke?
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2011
kpolli:

sometimes 190 impresses me with his topics

rarely happens but it sha happens

Bro drop your tale -  grin  grin

I know yours would be bloody  grin  grin
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Omolola1(f): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2011
Loading. . .
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by kpolli(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2011
r u guys waiting for me

oyo lo wa
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by leuelliot(m): 11:36am On Jul 11, 2011
190:

^story  undecided

Millions ke?

wink wink
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by iice(f): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2011
No experience. Who i am in a relationship is who i am when not in a relationship ~ in terms of shaping who i am. That ship sailed long ago. Now if specifically, if you mean bad experience. . .none either. Always been lucky Odin has been good to me cheesy, nah, i just think you get what you ask for. So, it's been good so far.
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2011
iice:

No experience. Who i am in a relationship is who i am when not in a relationship ~ in terms of shaping who i am. That ship sailed long ago. Now if specifically, if you mean bad experience. . .none either. Always been lucky Odin has been good to me cheesy, nah, i just think you get what you ask for. So, it's been good so far.

angry angry
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Dyt(f): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
So no one suffers in d hands of Europeans,Americans,Asias,Atlantians n oda continents n countries abi?
Na only naija?
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2011
angry angry
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by mukina2: 1:23am On Jul 12, 2011
iice:

you eh grin grin grin

@ topic
hummmm
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Blakjewelry(m): 1:36am On Jul 12, 2011
hmmm this topic get as e be o! Ok, lets see. Had couple of relationships in the past, and we all part as friends. As for the affect, i think each past relationship makes me a better lover.
The only probs with each past luv is that they are too jealous, normally if i want to socialize gul do come around alot as friends this got them really mad. Though i dont double date, i guess my exes are all just being greedy cos they dont want to share.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Dies During Sex Romp / Fittest Nairalander!!!! Male Cathegory (photo) / True Love Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.