Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,523 members, 7,885,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man (5765 Views)

Poll: Do you think you have suffered anyway in the hands of a Nigerian male/female emotionally in the past

yes: 63% (49 votes)
no: 25% (20 votes)
Infact i dealt with him/her: 10% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Ever Had Emotional Experience From Your Past Relationship? / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by sweetguy10(m): 3:39am On Jul 12, 2011
Okay , honestly I'm very surprised that 190 could start a thread like this , good for him anyway , (shows his grin grin don improve ) @ Topic :

I had my fair share of a failed relationship though i caused it all , I am the type that does not regard ladies due to what i've seen them do , how cheap they could be and how deceitful they could be so I built this invincible wall over my heart , I don't let whatever they(girls) do carry me away so i end up being the heart breaker grin grin . There's this girl i used to date some time ago though she knew I have lots of female friends (Fine boy , flashy boy grin grin) she never cease to display her demonic jealousy .When jealousy migrates to the extreme it becomes something else , she almost stab me because i kissed her friend (honestly a platonic kiss ) I begged her , slept with her like no tomorrow (send off s3x) and ran for my dear life .Abeg who go marry magaret thatcher for house ? grin grin

Lots and Lots but honestly I caused it all and presently there's another one I want to dump , wowwwww I am enjoying it , I'm always surprised when guys tell me that they are dumped by a woman , For God's sake we should be the one to dump them , that's what I'm doing at the moment , breaking hearts and having no iota of regret about it . tongue
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by dabrake(m): 6:00am On Jul 12, 2011
Ma own case foolish die! I used 2 b an 'assignment boifwend' buh d lst girl rily made it humiliating. Wel i gt bera and i 'over-atoned' 4 all ma folly for 2 whole yrs jst last semester & i wont stp
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2011
Hmmmm SWEETGUY!
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by resmoplus: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2011
Cultural difference can be a factor at times, when one is unacquainted.
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 7:35am On Jul 12, 2011
undecided
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by mkpologwu(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2011
Bros, why start sensible post na? Sebi madmen like us suppose dey make stupid posts!
Oya delit am make we begin yarn our rubbish, like a girl once broke my heart because I broke her ass!
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2011
mkpologwu:

Bros, why start sensible post na? Sebi madmen like us suppose dey make silly posts!
Oya delit am make we begin yarn our rubbish, like a girl once broke my heart because I broke her Bottom!

Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by DaDoctor: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2011
^^SO 190 DEY WIZE LIKE THIS^^
Nice post!!
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by hoodboy(m): 9:56am On Jul 12, 2011
My ex who is 3years older was something else, her jealousy went from here to china. Always making my female friends uncomfortable whenever they came around. Always suspicious despite me spending over 90% of our time 2geda. "I need personal space", she no gree. So I got fed up and called it quits for d last and final time. Previous breakups she would even follow me on d street crying (thankfully @ night though), I would be embarrassed and rescind my decision. I grateful I'm finally free!!!
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by henryhemon(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2011
My past relationships shaped my life,I became a better person but I had this gal that defined my whole being,she got pregnant for another man while we where dating and at that point,I learnt not to trust a woman and on the need to put ur feet down as a man.
No amount of money showered on a gal can make her luv u,and women r just from another planet so u can't understand them.
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2011
The 2nd real relationship, i had was one based on complete and utter fooolishness

She was from a well to do family and the flashy time, all golds,ear-rings and always eating, a bleeping fashion freak and i was so crazy bout her

She lived close to me but schooled far from me and i always wondered how she could cope when away from me when shes so possesed with material

things, she never cheated on me (least i know) but i just couldnt keep up with someone who had no long life goal ambitions, she was the type that

had this stup1d knowledge of waiting for a rich man to come bail her out of wateva plans she had for herself, I just couldnt keep up with her cos

she moved at a slow pace while i seem to be on the fast one coupled with the fact that she was so bleeping materialistic and would rather shop for

gucci bags and drink water in an empty stomach - I woke up one day, drew a list of what i noticed and things i didnt notice bout her and

her disadvantages where more, I quietly slid into another relationship and it crashed and she moved on. we are still friends on facebook but we

never talk on there, no messages, nothing either - i dont know if she checks up on me but i do check up on her a couple of times but i have never

been silly enough to one day try saying hi to her cos i value and respect my current relationship and thats wat matters to me at the moment  undecided
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Misbee(f): 10:57am On Jul 12, 2011
hav neva bin maltreated by a guy,n al ma ex's always wants me back.wat i tink is dat,ladies dat hav bad experiences deserves it.it is hw u present ursef 2 a guy dat u wil b treated either gud or bad.my experiences has bin pleasant.i tank God.
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2011
^awww - we need to do thanksgiving put shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by DaDoctor: 11:05am On Jul 12, 2011
@Misbe yes we agree but dem no 'collect'?^^
No lie o, cos i feel its the collection memory that maes them wana want some more of the punny pie

no vex o! no harm intended

190 Make sure she replies, she don jam today
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by member479760: 11:50am On Jul 12, 2011
this what i received from naija girl at some poit "YOU TOO, ONE AND HALF LEG"
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by MMM2(m): 11:56am On Jul 12, 2011
angry
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by sleekch1c(f): 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
@misbee
Nothing ever went wrong yet u have a string of exes?spare us the Bs pls!
♈ do ppl break up in d first place?ur experiences has been all abt sugar and honey yet u ended them?
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by DaDoctor: 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
tell the liar jare!
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by agitator: 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2011
my own experience; my second girlfriend we were forking and as i was about to cu.m after 34mins of hard work she just push me saying "haba you wan kill me?" damn, i was emotional broken. wink
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
The only bad experience I have had is in the hands of BABE!
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2011
Mynd_44:

The only bad experience I have had is in the hands of BABE!

angry angry
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by DaDoctor: 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2011
Not my BABE! It may be another one, go take your search elsewere cheesy
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by pepperoni(f): 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2011
@topic.
In my case the guys were not "MEN ENOUGH"
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by DaDoctor: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2011
@pepperoni!

1)was it 'chop and run'? cos u ladies are good donors at times, infact most times

2)or not being 'hard' enough?cos som of una fit sabi wire

3)or they ran away cos of your marriage advances as peculiar these days?

please 'kowaciate',,,,,,,
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2011
Da Doctor:

please 'kowaciate',,,,,,,

grin grin grin
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by leuelliot(m): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
PING!!!
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by osanebipet: 4:02pm On Jul 12, 2011
if 190 can bring up a post like dis den something must have happend. i really wish u wud share wit us btw, we all in one way or the other have had our hearts broken or broken someone else's own. the point 190 is trying to bring out is if it shapes who we are today (new convert heart breakers i.e play boiz/babes or beta lovers who respect ppls feelings). i wud just say break up's have made me understand ppl i can be in a relationship with (compatibility), i check dat before i can commit my self to any babe cool
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2011
why's everyone screaming bout my post ?

Is it bout 190 or bout the real me

Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
BRB with more tales wink
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by leuelliot(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2011
190:

why's everyone screaming bout my post ?

Is it bout 190 or bout the real me

err maybe because it doesn't have $3X or punny in it as a header  wink
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by 190: 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2011
shocked angry angry
Re: Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man by blank(f): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Dirty Talk You've Heard? / My Sister Is A Disgrace: See How She Has Gone Ahead To Bring Shame To My Family / How A Married Man Left Me With Black Eyes Because I Complimented His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.