Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,190 members, 7,907,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 06:03 AM

5 Home Remedies For Mouth Odor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Home Remedies For Mouth Odor (314 Views)

5 Home Natural Remedies That Actually Works For Sunburn / Top 5 Home Remedies For Male Yeast Infection / Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Home Remedies For Mouth Odor by Bluebabybash: 12:39am On May 17, 2018
[url]This is a critical topic that most victims tend to avoid. Although, I would agree with them that it's not easy to accept you have a mouth odor but, acceptance is the first step to getting rid of it. One time I was in a taxi heading back home and the young handsome looking guy by my side just altered a word to the driver and that was it. It felt like a bag of rottened fish was untied immediately, I felt bad not for the guy but for his girlfriend. How would she be coping with this mouth odor breath?

Let's look at what causes the mouth odor in the first place.

Imbalanced gut and/or mouth bio-me
Eating lots of sulfur rich foods
Smoking
Gum disease

That being said I am here to let you know today that mouth odor can be eliminated if and only if you abide by these 10 ways to combat mouth odor.

Continue>>> https://www.healthguardian.com.ng/2018/05/5-home-remedies-for-mouth-odor.html
[/url]

Re: 5 Home Remedies For Mouth Odor by Bluebabybash: 12:39am On May 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Pet Sniffs Out Your Disease Before You Are Aware. / Why Age Matters When You Want To Lose Weight / NAFDAC Enforces Authentication Scheme To Fight Drug Counterfeiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.