Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:35 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1034) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1772473 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (4258) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Instead of implementing a system that guarantees every text message sent by an FBI agent is archived, Director Wray has spent three years hiding text messages sent by corrupt agents.

THAT is how the swamp works.
Trump himself is the swamp..fired a registered republican Comey and nominated Wray (another registered republican). Now he is having problems with Wray too. How come he has problems with all his hires alot of times? He brags about hiring the best men. Doesn't he?

You see. The orange Turd is the General of the Swamp.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Trump: Racial Justice begins with Joe Biden's retirement from public life.

He is right again grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Thanks for your optism but anything in the region of 20% will be ok for me.
Why dont you round it up to 25%. You are a clown. That racist piece of garbage will be lucky to get 6 or 7% of African American votes because we know him as a despicable piece of human crap who is a vile human being.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Have you ever seen Trump speak. Who can be worse that Trump who can't even pronounce words he's reading on Teleprompter. Thigh Land, Yo Semite, Pur gotery and so many others.

I'm just throwing the Trump cultist a bone.

The idiot will never criticize Trump. He is a true cultist

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
Kophschmerzen:

Boo!! Boo!! Boo!!! Cry baby.. Tillerson? Mattis? Mcmaster and every other sensible person that walk away from the cult of your brain puss master.
grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Trump deserves justice for what these scumbags did to him.
He is the president. He can't even prevent his associates from escaping jail. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
There's something really special about Trump's speech in Atlanta today, it feels like it's solidifying a cultural shift for the Republican party. None of those RINO Republican candidate could have delivered it the way he did today. Not Romney, not McCain. Trump did something special today.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

You know it's idiotic to go behind one's back to insult him. Be bold and say it to my face, I promise I won't kill you .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Trump will win so you should be worrying about your own fate on Nov. 4
Joker grin
Even Trump himself knows he is losing hence all the spanner and mud he has been throwing around.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Why dont you round it up to 25%. You are a clown. That racist piece of garbage will be lucky to get 6 or 7% of African American votes because we know him as a despicable piece of human crap who is a vile human being.
No 20% is good enough for me, I am not like that delusional clown that was just talking about 90%. I mean, what was that clown smoking?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

He is the worst of them all. See how he tried to defend trump when zooga released the countries Trump was trying to stop them from getting 4 years students Visa. The idiot knows that he will never be in that situation hence his hatred for innocent Nigerians coming to US for schooling. That's how dumb Trump's cultists are. He could defecate in their mouths and they will tell you it's chocolate pudding coming from his a@s. Truly deplorables.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2020
salford:

He is the president. He can't even prevent his associates from escaping jail. grin
He is allowing the law take it's course, the innocent ones will all be free soon enough. These crooks on the other hand will be spending the rest of their lives in jail.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
salford:

Joker grin
Even Trump himself knows he is losing hence all the spanner and mud he has been throwing around.
Buy a clown mask, you will be needing it in November.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:

No 20% is good enough for me, I am not like that delusional clown that was just talking about 90%. I mean, what was that clown smoking?
That clown will vote and you will never vote because we don't do Brown envelope voting here. So hush your mouth. The day you gained anything from your idolatry, holla at me. Your Seniors here like Anduku, Obixcel, Stanech and co ain't get jack from Trump talk less of a rookie like you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
SonofLincoln:
That clown will vote and you will never vote because we don't do Brown envelope voting here. So hush your mouth. The day you gained anything from your idolatry, holla at me. Your Seniors here like Anduku, Obixcel, Stanech and co ain't get jack from Trump talk less of a rookie like you.
At least you admitted what you are, that's good enough for me. In November, That clown should cast his vote and then go home to await Trump's victory.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Experts say there is little or no difference between them.
So what is your point or is that the best you can come up with.Or are you saying fraud exist in one and not the other?

Experts also said COVID-19 was not airborne.
Yes one has been used for years to vote and that is the Absentee ballot that was sent through mail.

Mail in voting has never been used before, because in the case of Absentee ballot you have to request for the ballot to be sent by mail.
Mail-in voting means the ballots will be sent out en mass meaning dogs, cats dead people will be sent a ballot.

So are you saying that all ballots will be counted when you use mail in voting?
Or are you saying problems never occurred while using mail in voting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:

At least you admitted what you are, that good enough for me.
Cultist, your contemporaries are moving up in Nigeria achieving great things and you are obsessed about a worthless racist whose Nazi supporters will skin you alive if your path cross theirs and they won't feel any remorse about killing you. Don't look for a way to upgrade your life and keep shouting Trump will win like that makes a difference to American voters.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
salford:

Trump himself is the swamp..fired a registered republican Comey and nominated Wray (another registered republican). Now he is having problems with Wray too. How come he has problems with all his hires alot of times? He brags about hiring the best men. Doesn't he?

You see. The orange Turd is the General of the Swamp.

Read about how dirty FBI managed the trumped up charges here. Remember this story came from docs released to Flynn Attorney Sidney Powell by the US attorney Jeffrey Jensen in the ongoing case against Flynn. The article is derived from court filings.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/25/get-trump-fbi-whistleblower-on-mueller-team-details-real-reason-flynn-was-targeted/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Joe Biden was addressing US troops and when they didn't clap for something dumb he said, he told them "clap for that you stupid bastards"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5Tv7eneXrc
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Cultist, your contemporaries are moving up in Nigeria achieving great things and you are obsessed about a worthless racist whose Nazi supporters will skin you alive if your path cross theirs and they won't feel any remorse about killing you. Don't look for a way to upgrade your life and keep shouting Trump will win like that makes a difference to American voters.
Yawns!!!! This is dry, boring, stale. Can't you do better?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 9:47pm On Sep 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

See this clown. BBC is one of the least biased news sources one can get. They even point out their own biases. As compared to your Fox News and right wing reddit sources.

That notwithstanding, Trump just put visa restrictions on Nigeria for no good reason and you are here trying to defend the action. Are you not a sycophant and a traitor?

I did not see you foaming in the mouth like you are now when Trump built a wall to keep pesky pest like you out.
Whats the matter is America no longer the most racist country anymore, why Nigerians even bother to go to a place where Trump is out to hunt down black men.
So telling Nigerians to remain in their country and not go where the President is a White Supremacist and a racist now makes me a traitor?

As for BBC you must under a rock if you dont know that hundreds of Thousands of people in the UK have defunded the BBC because people are waking up to their bias nonsense.

You guys are not so bright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:

More were found in Wisconsin too. The evidence is mounting everywhere.

How are we sure all these were not planned by Trump or some of his surrogate just to discredit the results...

Everyone knows Trump is desperate now.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:

You know it's idiotic to go behind one's back to insult him. Be bold and say it to my face, I promise I won't kill you .

Why would I be afraid of someone like you?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ObaIgwe1: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Christopher Wray is either complicit in the cover-up, or he's too incompetent to oversee the clean up of the rot in the FBI. Either way, he needs to go. There is simply no good reason why it has taken the FBI three years to cough up what we've learned over the past few days.

All because the guy put his integrity above licking Trump's ass?

BTW, who appointed Wray? Of course Trump! In announcing his nomination of Wray to replace fired FBI Director James Comey, Trump called him a "man of impeccable credentials".

What changed?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2020
pryme:

I did not see you foaming in the mouth like you are now when Trump built a wall to keep pesky pest like you out.
Whats the matter is America no longer the most racist country anymore, why Nigerians even bother to go to a place where Trump is out to hunt down black me.
So telling Nigerians to remain in their country and not go where the President is a White Supremacist and a racist now makes me a traitor?

As for BBC you must under a rock if you dont know that hundreds of Thousands of people in the UK has defunded the BBC because people are waking up to their bias nonsense.

You guys are not so bright.

You are the one that is not bright. UK is my second country. I have never bothered about USA. I am not desperate for usa visa.

If you look through my posts, I have always been repping the UK. Bleep the yanks. grin

Trump is a clown and his followers are bigger clowns. Trump is reducing America's income from Nigerian students like a fool for no reason

Students are best immigrants- they are going to be skilled labour, they are younger and have less time for crime.

I'm sure that you didnt think of that. Please, you know that there is no valid reason for limiting Nigerian student visas. Dont be silly

Compared to fox news and Breitbart, BBC is reputable.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nuel4:
look at this absolute disgrace quoting himself with different monikers. Go get a life, fool

Who is this hater?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2020
SonofLincoln:
He is the worst of them all. See how he tried to defend trump when zooga released the countries Trump was trying to stop them from getting 4 years students Visa. The idiot knows that he will never be in that situation hence his hatred for innocent Nigerians coming to US for schooling. That's how dumb Trump's cultists are. He could defecate in their mouths and they will tell you it's chocolate pudding coming from his a@s. Truly deplorables.

The guy is a real cultist.

That is how one fool was saying that Trump is honest for not releasing his tax records. The same Trump that hypocritically claimed that he would release his tax records.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Why would I be afraid of someone like you?
I'm wondering the same thing too. I don't bite so If you want to call me an idiot be bold and do it to my face.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:

I'm wondering the same thing too. I don't bite so If you want to call me an idiot be bold and do it to my face.

grin grin

You are too funny

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2020
Wow, Abbeybailey stop wasting your energy with members of nairaland faction of basket of deplorables, they are incredibly stupid just like the MAGA Nazis. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Christopher Wray is either complicit in the cover-up, or he's too incompetent to oversee the clean up of the rot in the FBI. Either way, he needs to go. There is simply no good reason why it has taken the FBI three years to cough up what we've learned over the past few days.

I thought Trump says he always hires the best, I would have also thought Wray have got more integrity than Trump. By the way Wray is also a Republican like Comey

If dem born Trump well, make him sack Wray like he did to Comey so close to the elections.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) ... (4258) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: happney65 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.