Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1096) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1719285 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (4194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:50am On Oct 04, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sen. Ron Johnson tests positive for coronavirus
Yes, he is another worthless Senator from the neighboring State of Wisconsin. He's as phony as a $3bill.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:54am On Oct 04, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
BREAKING: Lindsey Graham has been diagnosed with brutal debate humiliation.

Jaime Harrison brought his own plexiglas divider to his Senate debate with Lindsay Graham. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
One can't be too careful these days.

Trump virus is currently decimating the republican party.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2020
There will be no Politics or Elections in Heaven. We will have one King forever. King Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Gullah: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Have you ever accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour and trusted him as your Lord? That’s the single most important decision you could ever make. If you’ve never done it, I urge you to bow your head, pray to God and invite Jesus Christ to rule and reign in your life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 7:15am On Oct 04, 2020
Gullah:
There will be no Politics or Elections in Heaven. We will have one King forever. King Jesus!

Gullah:
Have you ever accepted Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour and trusted him as your Lord? That’s the single most important decision you could ever make. If you’ve never done it, I urge you to bow your head, pray to God and invite Jesus Christ to rule and reign in your life.

Religion sometimes covers up mental illnesses.

This is not the religion section. King ho and preach there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:22am On Oct 04, 2020
donjazet:
I saw an awkward but somewhat accurate comment that many low income people in Nigeria subscribe to startimes cable that have Fox News as their predominant foreign news channel while CNN is on DSTV which high income earners subscribe to.

So you have a tricky situation where Fox News propaganda resounds well with the low income earners who are statistically more gullible, more religious and susceptible to absorbing information without scrutiny, so you end up having fools like dumb basilico, wicked witch uglylassie who calls herself sexylassie2, obixcel, black bird( bluebyrd) and the other very stupid folks who end up believing that the party which has more than 40 black representatives is racist and the one that has only ONE black representative isn't.

I mean when you have extremely stupid folks like qstorm, dcatt, oladegbu as fellow supporters you have to question your alignments.
You need to start by questioning your own sanity because no sane person will write something as crazy as this.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
The fact that many have data and can't research is what makes me marvel ���, a simple google search looking through moderate websites, you should be able to call bullshiit from far, the Gop is 90% white male, ask why? because they are racists, misogynists, and homophobes, what do you expect.
You must have been speaking to yourself when you wrote the bolded part or you won't be writing something as ignorant as this. The GOP is 90% white male? In which universe?

Donjazet, these are the people on the same side with you. Judge yourself grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2020
The Michigan Supreme Court has ruled Gov. Whitmer didn't have authority to issue COVID-19 emergency orders after April 30, declaring her actions as unconstitutional.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 8:03am On Oct 04, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
The difference in Trump's complexion between Tuesday (left) and Saturday (right) grin grin grin

Mumu you no get sense i swear, chai

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 8:49am On Oct 04, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
BREAKING: Lindsey Graham has been diagnosed with brutal debate humiliation.

Jaime Harrison brought his own plexiglas divider to his Senate debate with Lindsay Graham. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is very innovative, which should have been used in the first presidential debate. It will be a good idea to use Plexiglas for subsequent debates.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 8:50am On Oct 04, 2020
Bluebyrd:

You must have been speaking to yourself when you wrote the bolded part or you won't be writing something as ignorant as this. The GOP is 90% white male? In which universe?

Donjazet, these are the people on the same side with you. Judge yourself grin
Lol actually 90% is an estimate but its well over 70%

Start from congress, to the trump admin, start show me the poc you see

To back up my claims

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:43am On Oct 04, 2020
I know independents who have been hit with what to expect if Trump does not retain the seat.
They are alarmed at how liberals are already planning to do post election.
The liberal lunatic raving is not proving healthy for the market,.
Elections are usually bread and butter issues, For liberals elections are about feeling good about the progressive changes to push through. For example ban fossil fuels to save mother earth and increase solar, hydro and wind power. Whether it crushes the economy or not , its a feel good thing for liberals.
Independents care about whose policies will give them a better life.
For liberals gov will provide sustenance during the experimentation period .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Palehair: 9:45am On Oct 04, 2020
Hyperchi:

I don't blame this fool for not knowing how to read between the lines. nairaland has given u the opportunity, in an open debate u have noting to offer. we have so many ppl that acted like gay from child birth till now and they get married to a woman. what did they do. I hce some as friend.
Like I said, i'm not gonna trade words with you love

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Palehair: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2020
kophschmerzenii:

Dude stop already with that halfwit, you gonna lose all your brain cells after two more rounds of back and forth with that clown.
I warned him already

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:52am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:
I know independents who have been hit with what to expect if Trump does not retain the seat.
Elections are usually bread and butter issues, For liberals elections are about feeling good about the progressive changes to push through. For example ban fossil fuels to save mother earth and increase solar, hydro and wind power. Whether it crushes the economy or not , its a feel good thing for liberals.

no one wants to ban fossil fuels, we just think climate change is real sir. Global Warming is real, the GOP ignores it, look at the California wildfire and the rest things that have happened in recent times, there should be a cut on the usage, but obviously, Republicans have little to no regard for science just God, God, God. And about the economy historically Democrats have handled the economy better or have they not?

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
no one wants to ban fossil fuels, we just think climate change is real sir. Global Warming is real, the GOP ignores it, look at the California wildfire and the rest things that have happened in recent times, there should be a cut on the usage, but obviously, Republicans have little to no regard for science just God, God, God. And about the economy historically Democrats have handled the economy better or have they not?

California fires. Cry me a river.
How many arsonists did they arrest. You dunno.
Some guy held a gender revealing party firing off pyro technics that ignited a huge firestorm that spread over 8000 acres for instance.
And of course the usual summer fires.
Climate change my foot .
When media report. no evidence, google hides search terms like antifa started fires, you know there is something amiss.
If you want to really know the truth, negate and research on what liberals say, the truth is hidden in their lies nearly every time.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

California fires. Cry me a river.
Hoe many arsonists did they arrest. You dunno.
Some guy held a gender revealing party firing off pyro technics that ignited a huge firestorm that spread over 8000 acres for instance.
And of course the usual summer fires.
Climate change my foot .

Yeah gender reveal parties was the match? But you do know, almost the same thing happened with the Australian wildfires, and obviously, you don't believe in climate change right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:47am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:

Yeah gender reveal parties was the match? But you do know, almost the same thing happened with the Australian wildfires, and obviously, you don't believe in climate change right?

Id like to know what caused deserts before oil was discovered
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:49am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

what sort of question is this sir? what caused the sea?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

What is this one saying?

Trump has contracted the coronavirus and you are here talking nonsense.

Why would any independent be alarmed of a change in power (in democrats' favour)?

Trump denied and mishandled the virus. He couldnt even keep social distancing and now has gotten the virus. Surely, people can reason that it is perhaps better to have a more serious and cautious president who will not joke with the virus.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

https://climate.nasa.gov/effects/

This is a link from NASA website, go to the south-west division down below, where it explicitly said more wildfires
Climate change definitely had an effect on those wildfires, or you don't trust NASA too?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
what sort of question is this sir? what caused the sea?

Human activity has definitely caused erratic changes like deforestation.
The enemy of climate change is fossil fuels.
Tje extent of climate change IMO has been exaggerated a trillion times.

Saikat Chakrabarti was a silicon valley enterprenuer hired by Alexandra O Cortez. He wrote the Green New Deal which democrats want to implement by yesterday.

epresentative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s
chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted
recently that the true motivation behind
introducing the Green New Deal is to
overhaul the “entire economy.”
Chakrabarti said that addressing climate
change was not Ocasio-Cortez’s top
priority in proposing the Green New Deal
during a meeting with Washington
governor Jay Inslee.
“The interesting thing about the Green
New Deal, is it wasn’t originally a climate
thing at all,” Chakrabarti said to Inslee’s
climate director, Sam Ricketts, according
to a Washington Post reporter who
attended the meeting for a profile
published Wednesday.
“Do you guys think of it as a climate
thing?” Because we really think of it as a
how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy
thing,” he added.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

What is this one saying?

Trump has contracted the coronavirus and you are here talking nonsense.

Why would any independent be alarmed of a change in power (in democrats' favour)?

Trump denied and mishandled the virus. He couldnt even keep social distancing and now has gotten the virus. Surely, people can reason that it is perhaps better to have a more serious and cautious president who will not joke with the virus.

From discussions I have had with quite a number. I was independent many years ago but seeing how Obama strengthened pigeon holes for each race and religion made me adopt fairly strong conservative values .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:07am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

Human activity has definitely caused erratic changes like deforestation.
The enemy of climate change is fossil fuels.
Tje extent of climate change IMO has been exaggerated a trillion times.

Saikat Chakrabarti was a silicon valley enterprenuer hired by Alexandra O Cortez. He wrote the Green New Deal which democrats want to implement by yesterday.

epresentative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s
chief of staff Saikat Chakrabarti admitted
recently that the true motivation behind
introducing the Green New Deal is to
overhaul the “entire economy.”
Chakrabarti said that addressing climate
change was not Ocasio-Cortez’s top
priority in proposing the Green New Deal
during a meeting with Washington
governor Jay Inslee.
“The interesting thing about the Green
New Deal, is it wasn’t originally a climate
thing at all,” Chakrabarti said to Inslee’s
climate director, Sam Ricketts, according
to a Washington Post reporter who
attended the meeting for a profile
published Wednesday.
“Do you guys think of it as a climate
thing?” Because we really think of it as a
how-do-you-change-the-entire-economy
thing,” he added.
I knew that if I check some alt right wing website, I'll see it, the true north reports, posted this, and it's particularly wrong and it's lies no iota of truth in it. The owner is a conspiracy theorist dana ashile. She was part of the people that said coronavirus wasn't real. But either way believe whatever you like, I already showed you a link from NASA, if you don't believe climate change is real, good for you.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

From discussions I have had with quite a number. I was independent many years ago but seeing how Obama strengthened pigeon holes for each race and religion made me adopt fairly strong conservative values .
lol, Obama made mistakes in some decisions, but thinking conservative beliefs is the way to go, you make me laugh. The same conservatives that are known criminals, they have a high rate of criminal indictments upon all the clamour of God, I can't wait for the end of trumps admin either 3 months from now or 4 years from now, they would surely be an high rate of criminal indictments, not one person have been indicted in the Obama administration, Trump has had 3 years to charge them for any wrong doing, i swear i really wished they caught wrong doings in the obama administration, it would have further confirmed my notion that you cant be a politician without crime, but till now nothing. I still look at the steps obama took for a better life and be a bigger person i try to mirror them too mine. But let's keep looking if trump wins a second term, maybe them go arrest obama.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:37am On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
I knew that if I check some alt right wing website, I'll see it, the true north reports, posted this, and it's particularly wrong and it's lies no iota of truth in it. The owner is a conspiracy theorist dana ashile. She was part of the people that said coronavirus wasn't real. But either way believe whatever you like, I already showed you a link from NASA, if you don't believe climate change is real, good for you.

Cross posted from yahoo. Wapo is as left-wing as can be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/magazine/wp/2019/07/10/feature/how-saikat-chakrabarti-became-aocs-chief-of-change/?utm_term=.ea4baad0f4d7
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Geeman23(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2020
I have followed Trump's Facebook. He got lot of huge followership of Americans there compare to Biden. Is that a reflection of what is currently in the country. Going by that page it seems Trump is hitting it big. Any one in the state should clarify this. What does it really matter look like there
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Geeman23:
I have followed Trump's Facebook. He got lot of huge followership of Americans there compare to Biden. Is that a reflection of what is currently in the country. Going by that page it seems Trump is hitting it big. Any one in the state should clarify this. What does it really matter look like there
he was a celebrity and billionaire playboy prior to becoming president, he acted in home alone 2, and fresh prince of bel air, and some others i can out together now, he had a show that many americans loved, named the apprentice he was a critic ceo like elon musk too, what do you expect, many followers no determine votes, and over time analysts have said more than half of his followers are bots, but its speculation to me.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
basilico:

Cross posted from yahoo. Wapo is as left-wing as can be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/magazine/wp/2019/07/10/feature/how-saikat-chakrabarti-became-aocs-chief-of-change/?utm_term=.ea4baad0f4d7
i already told you climate change is real Or do you disagree ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by hunter21(m): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Gullah:
These days there seems to be no difference between Christians and Talibans it is your kind of people that told us Hillary Clinton was the Antichrist

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Timiofak:
https://climate.nasa.gov/effects/

This is a link from NASA website, go to the south-west division down below, where it explicitly said more wildfires
Climate change definitely had an effect on those wildfires, or you don't trust NASA too?

But how come the Global warming only affects California, The warming is supposed to be global no?
As in we should be having wildfires all over the place (Globally) that have forests.
Have you notice that these wildfires have boundaries?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) ... (4194) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.