Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,781 members, 7,893,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1759536 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (4242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2020
The “moderator” for tonight’s VP debate Susan Page wrote a fangirl autobiography of Nancy Pelosi and the next presidential debate moderator Steve Scully interned for Biden and tweeted an oped that said, "No, Not Trump, Not Ever." After the embarrassing performance by Chris wallace last time out, The Commission on Presidential Debates needs to explain how they "mistakenly" chose only moderators that supports the democrats and are anti Trump. Republicans too are very foolish to allow this obvious bias to go unchallenged.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2020
I'm also getting news that there will be a kind of glass divider between the two candidates because Kamala that Pence might be infected with Covid. I say Pence needs more protection so he doesn't get infected with "Hoevid" from Kamala Harris.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:50am On Oct 08, 2020
The latest Quinnipiac Poll in Florida gives 11 point advantage to Vice President Biden. Folks, Trump's goose is cooked and will be eaten on Nov 3rd. Drop the mic guys. The loser Orange Pig regime of hatred and divisiveness is about over courtesy of well meaning and morally decent Americans.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:53am On Oct 08, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The latest Quinnipiac Poll in Florida gives 11 point advantage to Vice President Biden. Folks, Trump's goose is cooked and will be eaten on Nov 3rd. Drop the mic guys. The loser Orange Pig regime of hatred and divisiveness is about over courtesy of well meaning and morally decent Americans.

Trump knows he is gone. chaos is only trying to cause

He is very much aware that his end is near

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 1:53am On Oct 08, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

This is a really big outlier. I don't believe it, but it's really nice to know Biden will most likely win Florida.. This state certifies Biden's victory.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 1:54am On Oct 08, 2020
The fake NYT already have Kamala the winner tonight before the debate even begins.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 1:54am On Oct 08, 2020
W
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 1:55am On Oct 08, 2020
Why is every friggin’ moderator of these debates a leftist? Why do Republicans never push back on this? This is one of the frustrations that I have with Republicans: no spine.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:56am On Oct 08, 2020
We all remember when the Orange Pig was advocating for postponing the election. The bottomline is that America is a country governed by Rules of Laws and the Despotic wannabe Trump thinks he can bamboozle Americans but he got a shock of his life when Senator McConnell and others in the Republican Party shot his brainless idea down. That's the same way Americans will shut him down on Nov 3rd and Ms Letitia James, the Attorney General of the State of New York will be waiting for him and his grifter children with an indictment wrapped with Thanksgiving goodies. From the White House to the Gulag.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
We all remember when the Orange Pig was advocating for postponing the election. The bottomline is that America is a country governed by Rules of Laws and the Despotic wannabe Trump thinks he can bamboozle Americans but he got a shock of his life when Senator McConnell and others in the Republican Party shot his brainless idea down. That's the same way Americans will shut him down on Nov 3rd and Ms Letitia James, the Attorney General of the State of New York will be waiting for him and his grifter children with an indictment wrapped with Thanksgiving goodies. From the White to the Gulag.

Straight up to prison with some family members.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:01am On Oct 08, 2020
donjazet:

This is a really big outlier. I don't believe it, but it's really nice to know Biden will most likely win Florida.. This state certifies Biden's victory.
A lot of Puerto Ricans moved to Florida after the hurricane that wiped out their houses and since Puerto Ricans can only vote in mainland America, they never forget that they got no help from Trump when they really needed it. Florida for eons has been a Purple State and with all the Hispanics in Florida now, it is trending Blue. Don't forget Obama won Florida big in his two Presidential elections.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:02am On Oct 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Straight up to prison with some family members.

Do you know Eric Trump was deposed by the State of New York last Monday. Don the jnr Mafia will be next and after the Orange Pig lost, the indictment will be waiting.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:05am On Oct 08, 2020
The only job Kamala should by auditioning for is a blowjjob cos that's what she's good at.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:05am On Oct 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Trump knows he is gone. chaos is only trying to cause

He is very much aware that his end is near
Knowing Americans as well as I do, his so called chaos won't help or happens. No single soul I know in America is afraid of Trump and like I said, I dare any one to come and block the access to the voting precinct in Chicagoland. The Vice Presidential debate just began and I hope Kamala creamed Mama's boy, Pence.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 08, 2020
Biden cant escape the axe.

Its Kamala!

He will be chopped!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:08am On Oct 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Biden cant escape the axe.

Its Kamala!

He will be chopped!
Truer words have never been spoken

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 08, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Knowing Americans as well as I do, his so called chaos won't help or happens. No single soul I know in America is afraid of Trump and like I said, I dare any one to come and block the access to the voting precinct in Chicagoland. The Vice Presidential debate just began and I hope Kamala creamed Mama's boy, Pence.

No one is gonna try shiit in Chicago!

Texas they can make moves. Chicago is no go area

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:11am On Oct 08, 2020
Flora Westbrooks, owner of Flora’s Hair Designs, is VP Pence’s guest at the debate tonight. Her salon was burned to the ground by rioters. Kamala Harris helped bail them out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:12am On Oct 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Trump doesn't need liberal wastelands like Chicago, biden can have them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:13am On Oct 08, 2020
Trump campaign also reserved a ticket for Tupac since Kamala the hoe thinks he is still alive.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:14am On Oct 08, 2020
Kamala muted Pence

"Vice President, I am speaking"

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:16am On Oct 08, 2020
Kamala Harris already giving it to Pence

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:17am On Oct 08, 2020
Whenever Kamala Harris says "here's the thing", just know she's about to lie. She's said it a couple of times already.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 08, 2020
Pence sat down like he is receiving lectures.

He has only been campaigning since. No points made.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:19am On Oct 08, 2020
Nice one from Pence to expose Biden's history of plagiarism.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 08, 2020
sanpipita:
Kamala Harris already giving it to Pence

You watching.

Pence is brilliant but not good with words.

Cant you see the way he sat down like someone who is blank in an exam hall.

Just campaigning in a debate

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:19am On Oct 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I hope Trump Coons and Cultists on Nairaland come over and try their coonery here and see how quickly they become a refrigerated cultists in a deep freezer at County Hospital.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:21am On Oct 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You watching.
Pence is brilliant but not good with words.
Cant you see the way he sat down like someone who is blank in an exam hall.
Just campaigning in a debate
Kamala's energy is already overwhelming him.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kachills: 2:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Summary of debate so far,

Pence is a refined statesman while Kamala is an unrefined woman. If America wanted a nasty woman to be president, we would have elected Hillary Clinton.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Pence sat down like he is receiving lectures.

He has only been campaigning since. No points made.
Mama's boy is surely getting schooled by Kamala. I called Pence Mama's boy because he said openly he calls his wife mother. The idiotic Pence is filibustering like his Orange boss.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 08, 2020
Who heard Pence`s swine flu analogy?

It swine flu was lethal, 60 MILLION Americans would have died.

But they didn't die,

Gibberish!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1128) (1129) (1130) (1131) (1132) (1133) (1134) ... (4242) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter, bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.