Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1745942 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:20am On Oct 08, 2020
minnet:

grin
Let's talk about our Mr pedophilia

itchie what's your take?
grin
Whenever they get to this your post, they will suffer from temporary glaucoma that won't let them see until they get to the next post and the crazy thing is that there are so many of these pictures of Biden behaving inappropriately with little girls yet the ever foolish liberals will close their eyes and pretend not to see it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:21am On Oct 08, 2020
Kachills:
Pence won this on every score, Kamala the memorized lines reciting robot wasn't even at the races.

The same way trump won on every count, according to you people?, we are currently seeing the result.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:22am On Oct 08, 2020
Kachills:
Pence: “I think we’re going to win this election.”

Harris: “VOTE. Please vote.”

Someone is confident and the other is desperate.
If telling a citizen to do there Constitutional duty, means desperate, then seems you don't know the meaning of desperate

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2020
Kachills:
I'm going to sleep and here's my final take on the debate:

Mike Pence was gentlemanly, very intelligent and focused on his message. He outlined Trump's plan for America in very clear and relatable terms, Kamala on the other hand behaved like an unrefined high school girl, smirking and rolling her eyes like a spoilt brat, she couldn't get Biden's campaign message across, rather she spent the night dodging questions she was asked and reciting some memorized nonsense. Her entire performance came across as scripted and inauthentic.

We need to see more of Mike Pence on the campaign trail, he is a gem.

So you agree pence would make better president that trump?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:26am On Oct 08, 2020
I feel so vexed that the nincompoop donald trump never met head to head with Obama in a debate..the republicans especially donalds crew would have been torn into pieces by intelligence, verve and composure along with history and facts...its so sad that america is where it is now..

Chaii...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:29am On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

So you agree pence would make better president that trump?
pence would have been way better...pence is in a yes sir and obey orders situations just like osibanjo and our mumu buhari..I remember in the early days of trumps administration pence would a couple of times contradict trumps statements or remarks because of his humane state of mind back then..but now pence is fully aligned with trumps uncut madness and childish behaviour...truly bad association does spoil useful habit..

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:32am On Oct 08, 2020
edi287:
So how exactly did Pence "destroy" Harris then? Give us points. I didn't watch the full thing but from the little I did it was just there...

Lol seriously you don't pay no mind to this people, they didnt even watch the debate, all pence did all night was to interrupt Kamala and disrespect the moderator, he dodged many questions

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:37am On Oct 08, 2020
itchie:

Whenever they get to this your post, they will suffer from temporary glaucoma that won't let them see until they get to the next post and the crazy thing is that there are so many of these pictures of Biden behaving inappropriately with little girls yet the ever foolish liberals will close their eyes and pretend not to see it.
They litter the internet... I'm surprised youtube hasn't mopped them off. shocked

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 9:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

If telling a citizen to do there Constitutional duty, means desperate, then seems you don't know the meaning of desperate

Wannabe ajegunle Republicans are worse than the real deal. grin Don't waste your breath. grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 9:39am On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

Calm down I want to ask you a Question, when a black man is caught with huge substance that is obviously not for personal use but for sale what did you expect her to do? let him go, so yall can still blame her for letting violence run the streets, or jail him, which she did, and you are still blaming her, come on

But people like you have no problem with "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS"
Coming into a country by illegal means.
And you scream racist on Trump when he deports them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 9:43am On Oct 08, 2020
minnet:

But people like you have no problem with "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS"
Coming into a country by illegal means.
And you scream racist on Trump when he deports them.
you do know 85% per cent of illegals is by overstaying a legal visa

the whole wall thing is a waste of money. It won't stop illegal migration by anything

people build tunnels under these walls, so what the use? Make a reasonable immigration plan, some Mexicans have to wait 20 years for a visa, by the time the visa comes, the kids they where trying to get a better life for would have aged out.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2020
Wonder why our cons are not talking about way Pence dodged the abortion question, he couldn't give clear answer whether they will ban it

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 9:50am On Oct 08, 2020
In today's super spreader news.

New England Journal of Medicine editorial takes aim at Trump administration: "This election gives us the power to render judgment"

BY KATHRYN WATSON

UPDATED ON: OCTOBER 7, 2020

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/new-england-journal-of-medicine-editorial-says-election-gives-us-the-power-to-render-judgment/

The New England Journal of Medicine made a rare political move Wednesday, publishing an editorial by dozens of U.S. editors who denounced the Trump administration's handling of the coronavirus pandemic and said this election "gives us the power to render judgment."

The editorial, titled "Dying in a Leadership Vacuum," does not explicitly endorse former Vice President Joe Biden, but the editors' message is clear — the current leadership must change.

"Our current leaders have undercut trust in science and in government, causing damage that will certainly outlast them. Instead of relying on expertise, the administration has turned to uninformed 'opinion leaders' and charlatans who obscure the truth and facilitate the promulgation of outright lies," the editorial says.

"Anyone else who recklessly squandered lives and money in this way would be suffering legal consequences," the editorial added. "Our leaders have largely claimed immunity for their actions. But this election gives us the power to render judgment."

The editorial notes that, while some deaths in the U.S. were inevitable, tens of thousands could have been saved with a better response.

Meanwhile, President Trump is claiming personal victory over the virus, saying he feels great as he presumably continues to still be shedding the virus. The president said it was a "blessing from God" that he contracted COVID-19, so he can encourage greater access for the experimental drugs he used.

"I feel great. I feel like, perfect," the president said in a four-minute video posted to Twitter. "I think this was a blessing from God, that I caught it. This was a blessing in disguise. I caught it, I heard about this drug, I said let me take it, it was my suggestion. I said, let me take it. And it was incredible the way it worked, incredible. And I think if I didn't catch it, we'd be looking at that like a number of other drugs. But it really did a fantastic job. I want to get for you what I got. I'm going to make it free, you're not going to pay for it."

Meanwhile, "isolation carts" have been set up in the West Wing, where staff can pull personal protective equipment in order to interact with the president.

Marine general has COVID after Pentagon meeting

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-archive-gary-l-thomas-coast-guard-59e19109d15d6f10eeb0417ec961d80d

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Oct 08, 2020
minnet:

grin
Let's talk about our Mr pedophilia

itchie what's your take?
grin

LMAO! No more pictures of Kamala? Don't worry, we don't mind that you are crushing on her. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 10:03am On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:
you do know 85% per cent of illegals is by overstaying a legal visa

the whole wall thing is a waste of money. It won't stop illegal migration by anything

people build tunnels under these walls, so what the use? Make a reasonable immigration plan, some Mexicans have to wait 20 years for a visa, by the time the visa comes, the kids they where trying to get a better life for would have aged out.

You make it sound like the wall is just for decorations.
So funny
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 10:11am On Oct 08, 2020
News from 'The City' in London.

Market pressure eases as US fiscal policy and a Democratic win appear in focus

Yahoo Finance UK Kumutha Ramanathan Contributor,Yahoo Finance UK•October 8, 2020

Investor confidence grew overnight following renewed hopes for a US stimulus deal and markets now pricing in a Democratic victory during the elections in November.

On the Brexit front, the pound slid on Wednesday after reports emerged that the UK government was threatening to walk out of talks next week if a deal wasn’t clearly in focus by 15 October.

However, as analysts pointed out in a note from Deutsche Bank on Thursday, “this simply echoed what UK prime minister Johnson had said back in early September,” explaining why sterling swiftly clawed back most of its losses. With European Council president Charles Michael tweeting that “the EU prefers a deal but not at any cost” Deutsche analysts added that they still hold out hope that progress can be made to extend talks.

European markets opened in positive territory. The pan-European STOXX 600 (^STOXX) was up 0.7%. Germany’s DAX (^GDAXI) was up by 0.8%, and France’s CAC 40 (^FCHI) also tilted up by 0.6%. The FTSE 100 (^FTSE) was up by 0.3% in London.

In Europe, COVID-19 concerns continue to rage in pockets throughout the continent. Scotland announced restrictions on Thursday, and there may be more coming in northern England.

France and Spain have posted record increases in cases and further restrictions in Italy could come as travellers from the UK, Belgium, Netherlands, and Czech Republic may be subjected to testing before entering the country.

In the US, vice presidential nominees Mike Pence and Kamala Harris clashed over the Trump administration’s handling of the COVID-19 outbreak in their debate on Wednesday. Climate change, China and the Supreme Court were also major points of contention. Various polls are showing Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s lead is widening in crucial battleground states. Before entering the debate, president Trump was down 9.5 points to former vice president Biden in fivethirtyeighty.com’s national polling averages. A Quinnipiac poll also showed the president was behind Biden by 13 and 11 points in Pennsylvania and Florida, respectively.

Traders are gaining confidence that a stimulus deal is likely on its way. Trump said on Wednesday that he will resume talks after the election and further positive news came from house speaker Nancy Pelosi, who signalled that she was open to some form of partial measures, particularly for the airline industry.

US futures are up. The S&P 500 (ES=F) was up by 0.7%, the Dow Jones (YM=F) was up by 0.7%, and the Nasdaq (NQ=F) went higher by 0.8%.

Asian markets were mixed.

Japan’s Nikkei (^N225) was up 1%, Hong Kong’s Hang Seng (^HSI) was down 0.4%, China’s Shanghai Composite (000001.SS) tilted down 0.2%. The KOSPI (^KOSPI) in South Korea was also up 0.2%.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Image123(m): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2020
LordReed:

It was authored by Joel Barlow, an ardent Jeffersonian republican

The first U.S. President, George Washington, appointed his old colleague David Humphreys as Commissioner Plenipotentiary on March 30, 1795, in order to negotiate a treaty with the Barbary powers.[8] On February 10, 1796, Humphreys appointed Joel Barlow and Joseph Donaldson as "Junior Agents" to forge a "Treaty of Peace and Friendship".

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tripoli

If you state 5 of these Christian principles will we find them exclusive to Christianity or will they be general moral principles any other person could have formulated?

Snake little reed riding hood. You categorically said that this suya paper was drafted by America\s founding fathers. Thank God, you now know otherwise, you are gradually landing on SIGN/RATIFY, goodboy. The treaty was written by non-Americans from Tripoli. It was Not what America was founded or established on. It was just a business agreement between two parties. This point is still sustained. Thank God you also know now the difference between Christian religion and Christian principles.

BTW, from your own link,
The first U.S. President, George Washington, appointed his old colleague David Humphreys as Commissioner Plenipotentiary on March 30, 1795, in order to negotiate a treaty with the Barbary powers.[8] On February 10, 1796, Humphreys appointed Joel Barlow and Joseph Donaldson as "Junior Agents" to forge a "Treaty of Peace and Friendship".[9] Under Humphreys' authority, the treaty was signed at Tripoli on November 4, 1796, and certified at Algiers on January 3, 1797. Humphreys reviewed the treaty and approved it in Lisbon on February 10, 1797.

Evidently, the suya paper was done by junior agents, not founding fathers. It was initially in arabic, where they were likely fooled by that sentence you hold dear. BTW, the same link you sent says.

The official treaty was in Arabic, and a translated version by Consul-General Barlow was ratified by the United States on June 10, 1797. Article 11 of the treaty was said to have not been part of the original Arabic version of the treaty; in its place is a letter from the Dey of Algiers to the Pasha of Tripoli. However, it is the English text which was ratified by Congress.

It is a translation of a PEACE treaty. The aim was achieved which was peace. It was written by Libyan Arabs, not America's founding fathers. That being said, let me tutor you on what the founding fathers actually did themselves, the declaration of Independence.

Here are quotes from the Declation of Independence of the USA. It clearly showed their leanings toward GOD. They did not do away with God like you hope us to believe.

From PREAMBLE
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Introduction of the Declaration of independence.

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Conclusion of declaration by founding fathers.

"We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, 

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Here are the words of your founding father friend,
John Adams.
"I am apt to believe that [Independence Day] will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more."

As we both know,
The Declaration of Independence inspired many similar documents in other countries, the first being the 1789 Declaration of United Belgian States issued during the Brabant Revolution in the Austrian Netherlands. It also served as the primary model for numerous declarations of independence in Europe and Latin America, as well as Africa (Liberia) and Oceania (New Zealand) during the first half of the 19th century.
So don't be bemused when we say that some so called atheist nations(like you claim) have their foundation in christian principles.

The US holds its foundations on the christian principles of SERVICE(servant leaders), LIBERTY, EQUALITY, JUSTICE, and DUE PROCESS among others. The very fact that they were all of christian origin(and practising christians) shows where they took their principles from. They did not take it from Orunmila like you attempt to suggest. If anybody could have formulated them, why did they not formulate it in China and Russia and India and other countries not copying America or Europe? Your ilk will still come and argue that people are only christians because they are born in christian home. But you suddenly forget that christian principles have an impact on christian sinners who want to be "good". Jokers.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

Exactly what I said earlier this week, if Fauci says it's good to go, I'll take it personally? How can you not trust Fauci? but they you see mr trump I am not sure I'll take anything of such ooo

Stop it,
you guys dont trust Fauci.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:36am On Oct 08, 2020
Image123:

Snake little reed riding hood. You categorically said that this suya paper was drafted by America\s founding fathers. Thank God, you now know otherwise, you are gradually landing on SIGN/RATIFY, goodboy. The treaty was written by non-Americans from Tripoli. It was Not what America was founded or established on. It was just a business agreement between two parties. This point is still sustained. Thank God you also know now the difference between Christian religion and Christian principles.

BTW, from your own link,

Evidently, the suya paper was done by junior agents, not founding fathers. It was initially in arabic, where they were likely fooled by that sentence you hold dear. BTW, the same link you sent says.

It is a translation of a PEACE treaty. The aim was achieved which was peace. It was written by Libyan Arabs, not America's founding fathers. That being said, let me tutor you on what the founding fathers actually did themselves, the declaration of Independence.

Here are quotes from the Declation of Independence of the USA. It clearly showed their leanings toward GOD. They did not do away with God like you hope us to believe.

From PREAMBLE
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

Introduction of the Declaration of independence.

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

Conclusion of declaration by founding fathers.

"We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these united Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, 

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Here are the words of your founding father friend,
John Adams.
"I am apt to believe that [Independence Day] will be celebrated, by succeeding Generations, as the great anniversary Festival. It ought to be commemorated, as the Day of Deliverance by solemn Acts of Devotion to God Almighty. It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more."

As we both know,

So don't be bemused when we say that some so called atheist nations(like you claim) have their foundation in christian principles.

The US holds its foundations on the christian principles of SERVICE(servant leaders), LIBERTY, EQUALITY, JUSTICE, and DUE PROCESS among others. The very fact that they were all of christian origin(and practising christians) shows where they took their principles from. They did not take it from Orunmila like you attempt to suggest. If anybody could have formulated them, why did they not formulate it in China and Russia and India and other countries not copying America or Europe? Your ilk will still come and argue that people are only christians because they are born in christian home. But you suddenly forget that christian principles have an impact on christian sinners who want to be "good". Jokers.

These guys are immune to facts,
watch him come out to say you are talking trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2020
Timiofak:

So she just saw black people walking on the street and picked them, too jail straight, or criminals?

Kamala Harris refused to let a black man go even when the Jury acquitted him, Harris was widely condemned for this.
You may choose to argue this, but Harris has a very bad record with black people.

A little research wont hurt.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:53am On Oct 08, 2020
Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
N2B2:

Wannabe ajegunle Republicans are worse than the real deal. grin Don't waste your breath. grin

I don learn another one today.
From umudike republicans to ajegunle republicans.

Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
pryme:

So now most people can beat the virus abi?
Am sure when you contracted the virus it was Trump's fault.

As of Nov 3rd, am putting my money where my mouth is, I would ask you to do same.
1,056,408 died out of the 36,194,507 who caught it globally. 211,834 died in U S. out of the confirmed 7,550,731 who were infected, so yes, most people beat the virus.

And no it wasn't trump's fault I got it. It was early February and Trump wasn't even talking about it then.

As for your money, you are indeed free to do with it as you wish. I plan to use my money to purchase a bottle of HENNESSY BLACK to celebrate or drown my sorrows.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kachills:
[s]I'm going to sleep and here's my final take on the debate:

Mike Pence was gentlemanly, very intelligent and focused on his message. He outlined Trump's plan for America in very clear and relatable terms, Kamala on the other hand behaved like an unrefined high school girl, smirking and rolling her eyes like a spoilt brat, she couldn't get Biden's campaign message across, rather she spent the night dodging questions she was asked and reciting some memorized nonsense. Her entire performance came across as scripted and inauthentic.

We need to see more of Mike Pence on the campaign trail, he is a gem[/s].

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
itchie:

Proud boys are not white supremacists, they even have black members. .
The slave owners had black overseers too.

The Proud Boys are a far-right, neo-fascist and male-only organization that promotes and engages in political violence in the United States and Canada. While the group officially rejects racism, several members have been affiliated with white supremacy and they have been described by US intelligence organisations as "a dangerous white supremacist group".

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
Its all good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
budaatum:

1,056,408 died out of the 36,194,507 who caught it globally. 211,834 died in U S. out of the confirmed 7,550,731 who were infected, so yes, most people beat the virus.

And no it wasn't trump's fault I got it. It was early February and Trump wasn't even talking about it then.

As for your money, you are indeed free to do with it as you wish. I plan to use my money to purchase a bottle of HENNESSY BLACK to celebrate or drown my sorrows.

Too bad you cant put your money where your mouth is.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
pryme:

Too bad you cant put your money where your mouth is.
I wonder where you think I plan to put this.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
budaatum:

I wonder where you think I plan to put this.

This should be before the election, cos it wont taste good after the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2020
pryme:

This should be before the election, cos it wont taste good after the election.
You wouldn't know its taste till you've tried it.

As I wrote, "to celebrate or drown my sorrows".

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
"I'm not going to waste my time on a virtual debate"

Little Donald

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
“I don’t think I’m contagious at all”

Dull Donald

Tested positve and thinks he is not contagious.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1136) (1137) (1138) (1139) (1140) (1141) (1142) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.