Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1655) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1719326 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (4194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2020
Timiofak:

Exactly, every person should be know he can defend his loved ones and himself. If some right-wing nut jobs, decide to misbehave.
Yes Sir. These Right Wing wackos will strap their AR15 on their backs trying to intimidate people but Blacks and Hispanics are not afraid because the law that applies to them applies to us too. My believe is that only a fool will live in America and not buy a gun for protection if you are qualified to. I am not going to kill or hurt someone with my gun but I will defend my family and myself and that's what a real man does. Gun in my neck of the wood is what we call Equalizer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
budaatum:
Trust you, Amujale? Why, when you've shown no reason we should apart from baseless assertions?

You're compounding your lies.

Stop lying.

Where are the assertions.

A weed calling chlorophyll green.

It's you that's employing the use of lies and baseless assertions.

You're a liar.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I told you guys that ono, basilico, LoyalHustler, and the other cultists from Umudike have pyschiatric issues.
Seriously... Mental evaluation is needed for those dolts and their oga Trump cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
bayelsaowei:
grin..e don start o..make Donald carry him wahala go...
We don too tire for this Trump wahala. Make the wahala carry go with 2020. This year 2020 no smile face at all cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amujale:
Democracy is a failed experiment by two counts.

In theorey, it's been proven that Democracy is a failed experiment.

In practice, I cannot talk for any other people but myself.

Democracy is a failed experiment.
There you go again asking us to believe your baseless assertions.

Amujale:
Due to the fact that there's currently no way in any of the forms of Democracy that exist out there today that is able to prevent the huge gulf between the super wealthy and the rest of us. 1% own all the wealth and the rest of us have to make does with the remainder
Democracy never claimed it will "prevent the huge gulf between the super wealthy and the rest of us". Democracy is simply a system of electing into powers of government those the majority prefer.

If you don't like the fact that "1% own all the wealth and the rest of us have to make does with the remainder" (which is not democracies fault since you'd find its the same in non-democratic China, Russia, Saudi Arabia and throughout the history of Nigeria), then organise and get voted into power those who would change it or kindly present a better system of choosing leaders. Your assertions just don't cut.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
The more you enlighten them the more they harden their idiocy. They are like the Biblical Pharaoh. The more Moses appeal to him to let God's people go, the more his heart hardened. Good luck in converting Cultists.
I'm not converting cultists. I'm ensuring those that the cultist are trying to recruit have alternative views.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amujale:

The point is for us to find a better alternative or better still, create new unique systems of government that is wired to cater for all
our wants and needs.
You don find yet?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2020
salford:

Little Marco must be joking. The racists and other trump white cultists would never accept him as one of them. You know what I mean grin
Yes he is not white
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
BREAKING

The White House has approved President-elect Biden to receive classified intelligence briefings.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
budaatum:

Gop must learn of [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum_%28organisation%29?wprov=sfla1]Corbyn's Momentum[/url] which made Labour more unelectable.
Their's may even be worse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amujale:

You're a liar.

I'm certain you believe your assertion above is true.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
bayelsaowei:
the last picture got me... grin
Me too cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are going to have nuts everywhere but that shouldn't take our constitutional rights of owning firearms away from law abiding citizens. I have always supported 2nd Amendment Rights and I happen to be a pacifist too but that doesn't stop me from defending my family and myself knowing the society I grew up in.

No one is taking away your guns, but you wouldn't like your loved ones to be shot by someone who shouldn't have a gun in the first place.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2020
budaatum:

I'm certain you believe your assertion above is true.

You are a liar.

Are you going to stop lying?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Amujale(m): 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2020
budaatum:

You must have missed the sign at the door saying:

American Politics Thread - 2020 Election Cycle!

Open your eyes please!

You aren't making sense.

You, open your senses.

Not everyone contributing to the thread is here for partisan reasons.

You haven't provided any answers for the lies that you keep telling.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
We don too tire for this Trump wahala. Make the walara carry go with 2020. This year 2020 no smile face at all cheesy
this year wahala too much..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amujale:

You're correct, that is all that really concerns me.

The betterment of my brother and sisters that are out there in the struggle, that's all that ever concerns me.

The struggle being the fight against discrimination and bigotry.
well, I can roll with this

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2020
busky007:
See Ono' brother swearing affidavits. Chukwudi is the only recognized US independent neutral election observer.

Chukwudi from Umudike stands with Donachukwu Obeleoke Trump grin grin
It might be one of those NL umudikes handle... terrible people cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 10:50pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Those two States are sure banker. Imagine how Tens of Millions of us feel knowing that these worthless and inept subhuman scum will be out of our National discuss. America will rebuild and unite again. America is too beautiful to be desecrated by a vile and unrepentant Racist who think of himself as a despotic leader who can bamboozle and harass Americans.
The day CNN called the election for Biden I dashed to my yard started dancing Azonto. The joy was pure. People were honking their car horns.. Beautiful! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:54pm On Nov 24, 2020
How it started and how it is going.

Man nor be God grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2020
Timiofak:

I am all for gun control oooo, but if I were to be in the US ill own. 4 guns

An M4A1, a sniper most especially something like AWM, a very nice M1014 popularly known as shakabula, and a pistol like USP or a G18, or maybe one other nice side arm.
I don't know reason I don't like guns. Most of friends have. I am really 'gun-phobia'. I might accidentally shoot off my prick ...that no go funny rara cheesy One night, I watched a Live PD where a teenage boy accidentally blew off his kneel cap with a gun. Fear wey grip me that day no get part 2 cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are more deadlier than I am. I own three guns so far and the most powerful is Glock 20 and my wife owns her little Smith and Welson that can do tremendous damage too and it's very light to carry for a woman. My next purchase is going to be an AR and it looks like that will be my Christmas gift from my wifey. I will be an accomplished man then knowing that defending your family is what a man does.
Be very careful with those guns man smiley

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2020
ZooOga:
grin
I like this. Makes sense cheesy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2020
budaatum:

You just can't seem to see that African Americans overcame "systemic bias" by registering and voting enmasse.

Go read history how African Americans had been disenfranchised through the centuries and perhaps you'd reason better.

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/steve-kornacki-the-history-of-the-black-vote-in-democratic-primaries-and-what-it-means-for-the-2020-election-64660037621
One thing that Biden said on the day he became a President elect that I will never forget was 'African Americans got my back and I will get your back when I become the President. That means a lot to us compared to the Grand Wizard of Ku Klux Klan we have now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 24, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Be very careful with those guns man smiley
I am a gun expert my man. I have been going to the shooting range regularly with wifey for so many years. It's all for protection not to hurt or kill.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
The day CNN called the election for Biden I dashed to my yard started dancing Azonto. The joy was pure. People were honking their car horns.. Beautiful! cheesy
I was dancing in spirit with you my Brother. It's such a relief. Imagine if Trump had won, what these worthless Umudikeans would be taking us through now on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I am a gun expert my man. I have been going to the shooting range regularly with wifey for so many years. It's all for protection not to hurt or kill.
That sounds fun... I just don't like guns. Would get one just for the sake of getting one. I pray I don't ever have reason to use it.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
shegzhkn:

No one is taking away your guns, but you wouldn't like your loved ones to be shot by someone who shouldn't have a gun in the first place.
You're wrong. That part of my loved one being shot is not a valued argument in US. If you are an American, I bet you that you will be packing too if you are qualified to carry a gun. It's as American as Apple Pie.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
I was dancing in spirit with you my Brother. It's such a relief. Imagine if Trump had won, what these worthless Umudikeans would be taking us through now on Nairaland.
Another four frigging years under Trump is just unimaginable.. i can't Imagine that bruh cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
That sounds fun... I just don't like guns. Would get one just for the sake of getting one. I pray I don't ever have reason to use it.. cheesy
It's not as bad as it looks. I don't know if that can work in Nigeria but it will cut down the level of crime knowing that when these hoodlums come, you can blast them into pieces.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:14pm On Nov 24, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Another four frigging years under Trump is just unimaginable.. i can't Imagine that bruh cheesy
I knew guys that were saying that they will move to Canada or Europe and I told them, that i am not leaving US. We fought him with everything we had and we humiliated him out of our White House.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
budaatum:

I'm not converting cultists. I'm ensuring those that the cultist are trying to recruit have alternative views.
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1652) (1653) (1654) (1655) (1656) (1657) (1658) ... (4194) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.