Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,104 members, 7,896,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1768663 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (4248) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

Why do atheist live in denial of their French revolution history??
Look at yourself! Nowhere have you shown "atheists live in denial of their French revolution history", nor even that most atheists connect their atheism to anything French, but you've swiftly, with no evidence provided whatsoever, concluded "atheists live in denial of their French revolution history"!

Can you not see why those more capable of intelligent discourse might decide to ignore and avoid you?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
wirinet:

Don't mind the moral cape crusaders of the universe. They fail to acknowledge that between 10 to 20% of all pregnacies abort naturally.

These is my problem with the Left politicizing hypocrisy

Who has not been an hypocrite before

Show me a woman who is happy with natural loss of her unborn infant
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
budaatum:

Look at yourself! Nowhere have you shown "atheists live in denial of their French revolution history", nor even that most atheists connect their atheism to anything French, but you've swiftly, with no evidence provided whatsoever, concluded "atheists live in denial of their French revolution history"!

Can you not see why those more capable of intelligent discourse might decide to ignore and avoid you?

So you accept your history
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

Religious liberty is a 1st class fundamental right under the Constitution and it must be uphold
1)I don't see abortion and. LGBTQ+ ,and feminism as progressivism or even real science
2)Science can't and will never replace religious liberty or Human nature
Post modern atheist/agnostics don't learn from history
As a former Atheist and follower of enlightenment myself
Eternal Truth and Moral order supercedes situational ethics to allow for Real egalitarianism
3)Biological science supersedes social constructionism ideologies
i don't usually comment on american politics as i am a "fool" in such matters but i am interested in 1,2 and 3 above.. Hope you know, one of the factors that made trump loose elections were his disdain for matters related to 1,2,3 above. That should give you a hint as to where society is now and you are clearly living in you own world which exist somewhere up there in your mind.

Go and see what is happeining in scandanavian countries.. is the God you serve not the one that created them too. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
kkins25:
i don't usually comment on american politics as i am a "fool" in such matters but i am interested in 1,2 and 3 above.. Hope you know, one of the factors that made trump loose elections were his disdain for matters related to 1,2,3 above. That should give you a hint as to where society is now and you are clearly living in you own world which exist somewhere up there in your mind.

Go and see what is happeining in scandanavian countries.. is the God you serve not the one that created them too. grin grin

Scandinavian egalitarianism debunks myths of social constructionism ideologies via STEM program data

LGBTQ+ is now debunked based on biological facts
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

Facts shows covid 19 death rates are so significantly low now with medical expertise data due to improved treatment.
Something is not right with you.

See my facts below showing near record daily covid 19 deaths.

Now provide your "facts" that are "so significantly low"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
kkins25:

Trump has not lost the election neither has biden won

Biden is Media president not America's president

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
budaatum:

Something is not right with you.

See my facts below showing near record daily covid 19 deaths.

Now provide your "facts" that are "so significantly low"

I'm basing my facts with Us data not Europe data

Death rates of covid 19 has so significantly dropped since its beginning compared to now

Death occurs as a result of complications due to the covid 19 not the virus itself

Us has the best recovery rate

What of suicide and depression data which leftist media don't talk about
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

I have sex , I can now kill my infant if I please , I don't want any contraceptives, I have sex as I please now I kill my infant under the health care right
Who, in their right mind refuses contraceptives and chooses to abort instead?

Do they have sex every 30 days perhaps and abort 12 times a year too, or is it sex every 2 months so they can reduce their abortions to 6?

Dude, do you think at all before you type this crap you type here?

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 12:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

Trump has not lost the election neither has biden won

Biden is Media president not America's president
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

Explain these dilemma

If solved will make abortion universally considered

A man wants to make a woman abort she refuses him his DNA rights
It's her rights to keep the baby, after all half the DNA is hers. She accepts the has the wherewithal to birth, care and raise the baby. So many such examples abound in our society, where the man rejects the pregnancy and the woman takes on the sole responsibility to birth and raise the baby.
Most times the useless xy donor comes around begging after the woman has successfully raised the child single handedly.

A man wants to keep his unborn infant the woman refuses him his DNA rights

The man should present the woman with a better offer. Either marriage, money or some other incentives. Once again, it's her body.
If he decides to marry her, good. They will be both be responsible for caring and raising the baby. But if he just wants surrogacy, then he must pay to convince the woman not to abort.

Until these female privilege and sexism is solved

What female privilege are you talking about? Women had practically had to fight for all the rights they enjoy today. They had to fight for rights to vote, rights to climb the pupit, rights to marry whom the choose, rights to inherit their husband's and father's property, etc. Now they are fighting for rights over their bodies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
budaatum:

Who, in their right mind refuses contraceptives and chooses to abort instead?

Do they have sex every 30 days perhaps and abort 12 times a year too, or is it sex every 2 months so they can reduce their abortions to 6?

Dude, do you think at all before you type this crap you type here?

According to leftist wikipedia these is a valid reason to abort making women equal man
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

I'm basing my facts with Us data not Europe data
And "Daily Chang in United States" is not US anymore because United States is now in Europe, right?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12822066_20201211114000375_jpeg_jpeg9dd6a9b5f3d048043785db1cb05e9669

Dude, provide your "facts with Us data", and see my own above!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

Scandinavian egalitarianism debunks myths of social constructionism ideologies via STEM program data

LGBTQ+ is now debunked based on biological facts
ah, arent you on the social constructionsim side?? grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

According to leftist wikipedia these is a valid reason to abort making women equal man
So, abort makes me more than your equal, according to you?

I have a name for people like you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11214315_notable01822_jpeg2611c5fd5d904ff0eaad1e26d2309d88

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

So you accept your history
You really are a waste of time!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=wirinet post=96960158][/quote]

Female privilege is prominent in the family courts bias in western society

All the solution still boil down to the woman's choice whether rational or irrational

Men can't and won't pay for the responsibility of a woman who was told to abort and chose not to , but are forced by biased laws to bear such burden
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
budaatum:

So, abort makes me more than your equal, according to you?

I have a name for people like you.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11214315_notable01822_jpeg2611c5fd5d904ff0eaad1e26d2309d88

Check it out
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kkins25(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

Biological science supersedes social constructionism ideologies
kindly educate me how biology supersedes social constructionism with regards to the lgbtq please. my brain itches when biology is mentioned.. make it lengthy please
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

Female privilege is prominent in the family courts bias in western society

All the solution still boil down to the woman's choice whether rational or irrational

Men can't and won't pay for the responsibility of a woman who was told to abort and chose not to , but are forced by biased laws to bear such burden

That's obtains only in the West, where men are forced to take some responsibly for their irresponsible behaviour. In these societies, especially the US, the laws governing the right of women to their bodies is still controversial and emotive. The laws tries to protect women from men's irresponsibility especially within the confines of strict reproductive rights.

Here in Nigeria the reverse is the case. Our laws and traditions are very Sexist. They only favour the male given women very little rights over reproductive or other rights, but at the same time puts the blame and responsibilities on women for getting pregnant, not taking into consideration that women cannot impregnate themselves.

Go to Niger Delta, you will see men only acting as sperm donors, impregnating and even marrying women up and down without the responsibility of caring and raising the children they help conceive. Most of the responsibilities are left to women who toil day and night to feed and raise the children.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
wirinet:

Yes, it's a fundamental human rights. It's immoral for men to force women to have babies they don't want. There are no such burdens on men. After destroying her kpekus, we are free to go scot free without any consequences when the results prove positive. The woman is expected to carry the burden and shame of the "sin" we both committed

Which is more likely during coetus? To get pregnant or not.
Why can't the man wait for a few days Or why can't the woman refuse??
Abortion is not a human right.Neither is it birth control.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
wirinet:

That's obtains only in the West, where men are forced to take some responsibly for their irresponsible behaviour. In these societies, especially the US, the laws governing the right of women to their bodies is still controversial and emotive. The laws tries to protect women from men's irresponsibility especially within the confines of strict reproductive rights.

Here in Nigeria the reverse is the case. Our laws and traditions are very Sexist. They only favour the male given women very little rights over reproductive or other rights, but at the same time puts the blame and responsibilities on women for getting pregnant, not taking into consideration that women cannot impregnate themselves.

Go to Niger Delta, you will see men only acting as sperm donors, impregnating and even marrying women up and down without the responsibility of caring and raising the children they help conceive. Most of the responsibilities are left to women who toil day and night to feed and raise the childrenrespon

So women are always right and have no sense of responsibility
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dapcity007:

So women are always right and have no sense of responsibility
Why are you so obsessed with women responsibility, why is it that you never talk about men's responsibility. Are you saying that men have no responsibility whatsoever in the pregnancy, birthing, caring and raising for a child?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ono(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
Timiofak:

Where did you say you are again? Europe? Or Canada?

All advance countries in the world have universal healthcare, America is the richest country in the world, and your argument is because transsexuals would make use of it?

Dude universal health care doesn't mean it's free? It just means instead of paying thousands of dollars to fraudulent insurance companies, that might dump you later in future you pay to the government provided and managed insurance policies

A lot of people would rather take an Uber to the hospital than an ambulance in America

People are literally going bankrupt because of healthcare bills on cancer, Alzheimer's e.t.c and your best argument is abortionist wants to use it, dude mistoprostol is literally everywhere, there is planned parenthood e.t.c

Just so you know your argument is moot, there is literally no reason to why America can't afford universal health care.

Your stuff in bold is my point. Sorry lad, whether you pay to greedy insurance people, or you pay to the crazy establishment in government, bottom line is that hardworking and honest people get to pay part of the funds (from Taxes) for you to change your sex, do abortion and treatments from being addicted to drugs.

Second, we have seen many thousands of illegal immigrants pour into the US via terrible immigration policies put in place by Obama and others - putting a huge strain on healthcare in the US. The American government can afford to take care of her citizens. Provisions have been made for that and very much running smoothly. But a situation where hundreds of thousands of freeloaders like you come around to cash in on something you didn't invest in is morally wrong. If your government failed you in your country, that's not an excuse to come around to destroy one that's functioning properly.

Obamacare basically tax hardworking people to fund the health care needs of drug addicts, rapists, sex changers, abortionists and other dregs of the society - easily, so they can be happy. That has to stop. Thank God, President Donald Trump rescinded the federal tax penalty for violating the individual mandate through the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, starting in 2019. If you do the shit, you should foot the bill. Period!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
wirinet:

Why are you so obsessed with women responsibility, why is it that you never talk about men's responsibility. Are you saying that men have no responsibility whatsoever in the pregnancy, birthing, caring and raising for a child?

Are u implying women should not be responsible adults

Most women's rights were built on new privileges not responsibility

Voting rights given but they were not drafted to the military as their male counterparts who had these right and these Responsibility to recieve these right
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
basilico:

Which is more likely during coetus? To get pregnant or not.

As long as you engage in coitus, there is a possibility of pregnancy, whether you use contraceptive or not. The probability is much higher without any contraceptive.

Why can't the man wait for a few days Or why can't the woman refuse??
At least you are apportioning some responsibly to the man. So ask men why can't they wait a few days Or even a few years until they are ready to get married?

Women often refuse, but then the make specie can be very cunning, persuasive and sometimes threatening when they want coitus.

Secondly, men use the fact that women has a relatively short shelf life in terms of reproduction and attractiveness. So they master the use of carrot and stick for women to open their legs.

Thirdly, women are most vulnerable when their hormones are acting up - usually during the age of 15 - 20. During this time ladies are prone to make irrational and stupid decisions. I always tell my friends and wife to be prepared to be extra vigilant during this period on my daughter and female children to avoid complications.

Abortion is not a human right.Neither is it birth control.

If abortion and birth control is not a right of women, then what is? What rights do you ascribe to women?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
wirinet:

Laws punish irresponsible and unprepared father's

I will never support a systematic biased fem-centric law at the expense of men's right
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
wirinet:

I hope this sinks in.The left has been on a crusade to normalize immorality.
How many genders exist for a start?
My answer : 2
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
basilico:

We conservatives in Nigeria are studying the progressive western societies

We now know feminism was not about equality or equity but Rather female supremacy

Another new leftist concept of transgenderism and queerness notion now make us question the science in these societies

UAE is also a developed arab society which we are studying

To retain our religious liberty and make use of scientific rationale for growth and development
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
wirinet:

As long as you engage in coitus, there is a possibility of pregnancy, whether you use contraceptive or not. The probability is much higher without any contraceptive.

At least you are apportioning some responsibly to the man. So ask men why can't they wait a few days Or even a few years until they are ready to get married?

Women often refuse, but then the make specie can be very cunning, persuasive and sometimes threatening when they want coitus.

Secondly, men use the fact that women has a relatively short shelf life in terms of reproduction and attractiveness. So they master the use of carrot and stick for women to open their legs.

Thirdly, women are most vulnerable when their hormones are acting up - usually during the age of 15 - 20. During this time ladies are prone to make irrational and stupid decisions. I always tell my friends and wife to be prepared to be extra vigilant during this period on my daughter and female children to avoid complications.

If abortion and birth control is not a right of women, then what is? What rights do you ascribe to women?

Are u saying women are not equally capable of manipulation
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
basilico:

Science does not support your belief of genders being binary or black and white.
There is a condition called Klinefelter syndrome, whereby a female (XX) has an extra Y chromosome resulting in a person with a XXY chromosome.
Google it to educate yourself.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) ... (4248) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico, raumdeuter, bemeruca, IbeOkehie and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.