Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,835 members, 7,872,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1719401 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) ... (4194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 28, 2020
Most people do not know how donald trump is being lover by Americans and other part of the world, except Iran and china grin

Even in china, the people are starting to frown at their government but the big tech Media won't show you that because biden and the Dems are their secret evil elites.

So so so so so many Americans so much loved this Donald trump that right now even the big media, CNN and co are now being disgraced and ignored by many American viewers.

During this festive season because of what happened in the election, so many Americans are heart broken, they are so unhappy and sad that The election is rigged in favour of Biden and that has made so so so many People in America to leave America this festive season and many more are planning on leaving America too but the Evil media won't report this.

I can tell you for a fact that about 80% of Americans are heart broken.

They all voted for Trump but now they are wondering how on earth biden came out as winner ( rigged election)

They have seen the media for what they are!!

Puppets of the Dems and china.

But hear me my people.

Don't lose hope yet, have faith for GOD In heaven is about to shock the world most especially Americans.

It is not over until It is over and i can tell you for a fact without any fear or doubt that president Donald trump will be re elected as the president of America.

He will complete his second term.

This is a fact and what has been agreed in heaven, no Dems, no china, no election fraud can change it.

In the coming days before the inauguration day what what is about to happen that will shock the world.

So to all those that left America.
To those that are planning to leave.
To those that have lose hope.

Hear me and hear my voice!!!!! President Donald trump will complete his second term.

You have nothing to fear.

by the order of Ishawuru.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2020
OgaTheTop2:
Lol. I hail you guys for engaging those Trump ass licking Umudike dolts cheesy

Sometimes the bullshìt is so overwhelming you have no choice but respond.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:13am On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

You are a big fool

Very big fool

You are trying to paint biden as criminal, because of investigations into his son

I reformed your question and asked you why trump is being investigated, you are claiming George doors bla bla

I repeat you are a fool

You don't come of as convincing.
Here is a youtube of Ukraine General prosecutor naming Biden family as recepients of stolen Ukraine funds .There are recorded calls of Joe Biden with Poroshenko too
The prosecutor names Rosemont Seneca as owned by Hunter Biden.

Fool proof case, with all documentary evidence
Fancy Joe Biden and Hunter on red interpol alert ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDXVo-OKeQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2020
i love President Trump, but last night he messed up big time,
Trump caved to Mitch McConnell while maintaining his donor base, by claiming the Impound Act gives him a line-item veto over legislation - a principle rejected decades ago by the Supreme Court.
He is one of the greatest President of the United States in modern times but had his own mistakes.

Joe Biden, will be sworn in 20th Jan 2021.

My only wish now is for him to pardon Julian Assange and snowden.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2020
President Trump surrounded himself with people undoing him,

He left his strategists aside, Steve Bannon Etc,
i hope they (GOP) win those two seats,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:19am On Dec 28, 2020
basilico:

You don't come of as convincing.
Here is a youtube of Ukraine General prosecutor naming Biden family as recepients of stolen Ukraine funds .There are recorded calls of Joe Biden with Poroshenko too
The prosecutor names Rosemont Seneca as owned by Hunter Biden.

Fool proof case, with all documentary evidence
Fancy Joe Biden and Hunter on red interpol alert ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKDXVo-OKeQ

No be still you post YouTube video of a man dating he gave Obama head?

Lmao, me waste my time and watch any of your ridiculousness

Sorry enjoy your mumu traits, keep it up. Buhbye

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2020
OjoMadiba:
Trump caved to Mitch McConnell while maintaining his donor base, by claiming the Impound Act gives him a line-item veto over legislation - a principle rejected decades ago by the Supreme Court.
He is one of the greatest President of the United States in modern times but had his own mistakes.

Seems you are coming to terms with facts

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2020
OjoMadiba:
President Trump surrounded himself with people undoing him,

He left his strategists aside, Steve Bannon Etc,
i hope they (GOP) win those two seats,

Which people undermined him and maybe still undermining him?

When will Trump be held responsible for his own actions, we are talking about a 74 year old man here not a kid

Same Bannon he said has lost his mind and called sloppy Steve? who has worked with trump without running into one problem or another with him

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2020
sanpipita:

Which people undermined him and maybe still undermining him?

When will Trump be held responsible for his own actions, we are talking about a 74 year old man here not a kid

Same Bannon he said has lost his mind and called sloppy Steve? who has worked with trump without running into one problem or another with him

Bros, I no get strength to dey debate now, your man don win, be ready for the consequences.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:07pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

No be still you post YouTube video of a man dating he gave Obama head?

Lmao, me waste my time and watch any of your ridiculousness

Sorry enjoy your mumu traits, keep it up. Buhbye

You don't make sense.Thats Ukraine General prosecutor briefing the world about how money stolen by Burisma fugitive owner ended up in Hunter Biden accounts.

Due to money laundering Ukraine is owed 13B by Americans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:
Even the New York post is telling y'all to give it up and fvck of

---NY Post Editorial Board Report---

Mr. President, it’s time to end this dark charade.

We’re one week away from an enormously important moment for the next four years of our country.

On Jan. 5, two runoff races in Georgia will determine which party will control the Senate — whether Joe Biden will have a rubber stamp or a much-needed check on his agenda.

Unfortunately, you’re obsessed with the next day, Jan. 6, when Congress will, in a pro forma action, certify the Electoral College vote. You have tweeted that, as long as Republicans have “courage,” they can overturn the results and give you four more years in office.

In other words, you’re cheering for an undemocratic coup.

You had every right to investigate the election. But let’s be clear: Those efforts have found nothing. To take just two examples: Your campaign paid $3 millionfor a recount in two Wisconsin counties, and you lost by 87 more votes. Georgia did two recounts of the state, each time affirming Biden’s win. These ballots were counted by hand, which alone debunks the claims of a Venezuelan vote-manipulating Kraken conspiracy.

Sidney Powell is a crazy person. Michael Flynn suggesting martial law is tantamount to treason. It is shameful.

We understand, Mr. President, that you’re angry that you lost. But to continue down this road is ruinous. We offer this as a newspaper that endorsed you, that supported you: If you want to cement your influence, even set the stage for a future return, you must channel your fury into something more productive.

Stop thinking about Jan. 6. Start thinking about Jan. 5.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:

Pence will not be choosing. He will simply be affirming the choice of the ballot and the electorate.

It is dumb lack of imagination to think Pence or any single person chooses the American President.

When some republicans electorate are bound to object

Leftist think we accept these FRAUD of a result

We will see the stance of the weak republicans and strong republicans
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:

You too will dump trump soon. In a few months you'd even be embarrassed at all you posted here, or at least I hope you are and don't just double down.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12893007_notable02390_jpegd704c895bfae0b2a94249a570863f0b7

U think republicans are stupid as your dumb cartoon that we have given up pursuing these fraudulent college votes

Ok

Funny progesssives at it again

Let me laugh

Aha Aha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

You said this exact thing for ACB ooooo

Lmao, what happened? You are a joker mr man

Move along jare.

ACB is still playing out well

We needed Texas to police all Democrats states electoral laws

We have the precedent in the SCOTUS

View all the remaining of Trump cases and look where they are headed

Come back and chat after
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
LoyalHustler1:
Most people do not know how donald trump is being lover by Americans and other part of the world, except Iran and china grin

Even in china, the people are starting to frown at their government but the big tech Media won't show you that because biden and the Dems are their secret evil elites.

So so so so so many Americans so much loved this Donald trump that right now even the big media, CNN and co are now being disgraced and ignored by many American viewers.

During this festive season because of what happened in the election, so many Americans are heart broken, they are so unhappy and sad that The election is rigged in favour of Biden and that has made so so so many People in America to leave America this festive season and many more are planning on leaving America too but the Evil media won't report this.

I can tell you for a fact that about 80% of Americans are heart broken.

They all voted for Trump but now they are wondering how on earth biden came out as winner ( rigged election)

They have seen the media for what they are!!

Puppets of the Dems and china.

But hear me my people.

Don't lose hope yet, have faith for GOD In heaven is about to shock the world most especially Americans.

It is not over until It is over and i can tell you for a fact without any fear or doubt that president Donald trump will be re elected as the president of America.

He will complete his second term.

This is a fact and what has been agreed in heaven, no Dems, no china, no election fraud can change it.

In the coming days before the inauguration day what what is about to happen that will shock the world.

So to all those that left America.
To those that are planning to leave.
To those that have lose hope.

Hear me and hear my voice!!!!! President Donald trump will complete his second term.

You have nothing to fear.

by the order of Ishawuru.
shut up and shove it dickless# undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2020
Democrats wilfully use selective honesty and situational ethics to ignore evidence and facts when.they are faced with reality and the truth
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
BraniacX:
shut up and shove it dickless# undecided

What dicklessness

You egalitarian bufoonn

You dogmatic lover of Homosexuality

Will u keep shut
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
OjoMadiba:

Why do you loose hope

70% of republicans and 30% of Democrats want to get to the root of the issue of these corrupt and obviously fraudulent election

Don't give in to media pressure or corrupt Mitch

The same media that said vaccines will not come out these year
The same media that predicted unrealistcal wins for Joe Biden

Why has Kamala not officially resigned her Senate seat, Facebook denouces Biden as president elect how much more as president

The radical left, deep states, corrupt Swamp, will all b defeated come January 6th
The Constitution will prevail

All progressive Democrats be damned

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dapcity007:

Why do you loose hope

70% of republicans and 30% of Democrats want to get to the root of the issue of these corrupt and obviously fraudulent election

Don't give in to media pressure or corrupt Mitch

The same media that said vaccines will not come out these year
The same media that predicted unrealistcal wins for Joe Biden

Why has Kamala not officially resigned her Senate seat, Facebook denouces Biden as president elect how much more as president

The radical left, deep states, corrupt Swamp, will all b defeated come January 6th
The Constitution will prevail

All progressive Democrats be damned

Joe Biden is not receiving intelligence briefs.
He was allocated funds for his transition team but he has to declare all his foreign interests.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
basilico:

Joe Biden is not receiving intelligence briefs.
He was allocated funds for his transition team but he has to declare all his foreign interests.

The corrupt dummy will have a hard time figuring these one out
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dapcity007:

ACB is still playing out well

We needed Texas to police all Democrats states electoral laws

We have the precedent in the SCOTUS

View all the remaining of Trump cases and look where they are headed

Come back and chat after

What trump case? Name them?

Texas case Constitutionally had no standing

I kept telling you

One state can't dictate how a state conducts its elections, what's next? If texas went through, then there is no need for state legislature?

Various States can sue another state for absolutely whatever the liked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

I kept telling you

One state can't dictate how a state conducts its elections, what's next? If texas went through, then there is no need for state legislature?

We never give up

Fraud is FRAUD

Republicans we move

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
Sometimes you would see some rubbish and you would just get tired of fact-checking it

Abeg make una enjoy una delusion.

Basic fact is neither of you is voting, voting has been done. And the person that won would be president come January 20

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

I kept telling you

We won't dictate but police and monitor them Constitutionally

Never again will our nation witness Fraud

Never and I repeat ever
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:
Sometimes you would see some rubbish and you would just get tired of fact-checking it

Abeg make una enjoy una delusion.

Basic fact is neither of you is voting, voting has been done. And the person that won would be president come January 20

Leftist will never accept Fraud

Why should we??

For healing lozzzz

Sleepy Joe funny die
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dapcity007:

We never give up

Fraud is FRAUD

Republicans we move

Who cares if he gives up or not

basic fact is no one needs is concession

He is free to do his own transition in marlago and also have an oval office and also carry the resolute desk with him

Basic fact is, he is a one term impeached president that lost the popular vote both times

Buhbye

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dapcity007:

We won't dictate but police and monitor them Constitutionally

Never again will our nation witness Fraud

Never and I repeat ever

Your nation? Lmao. Ok

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

Who cares if he gives up or not

basic fact is no one needs is concession

He is free to do his own transition in marlago and also have an oval office and also carry the resolute desk with him

Basic fact is, he is a one term impeached president that lost the popular vote both times
I
Buhbye

Fraud =FRAUD

You can't change dat

See u in the Courts and legislation
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

Your nation? Lmao. Ok

Y laughter ??

I'm a Nigerian by nationality

A conservative at heart�

Any conservative driven nation is my Brother

GOD which atheist and Egalitarianist hate is our heavenly FATHER

ISLAM is our brother

JESUS my LORD

Our Constitution uphold our religious liberties

Leftist will never prevail in USA

These is WARFARE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
budaatum:

Pence will not be choosing. He will simply be affirming the choice of the ballot and the electorate.

It is dumb lack of imagination to think Pence or any single person chooses the American President.

He has the power to reject electors from contested states.
Then the congress assigns one vote per state and they vote for the president. it's in the constitution, probably wikipidea has it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2020
basilico:

He has the power to reject electors from contested states.
Then the congress assigns one vote per state and they vote for the president. it's in the constitution, probably wikipidea has it.
Wrong.
He has no such power.
Besides, any slate of “electors” without the approval of a governor ( a process defined by state laws validly passed by STATE LEGISLATURES) are simply null and void

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dapcity007:

Y laughter ??

I'm a Nigerian by nationality

A conservative at heart�

Any conservative driven nation is my Brother

GOD which atheist and Egalitarianist hate is our heavenly FATHER

ISLAM is our brother

JESUS my LORD

Our Constitution uphold our religious liberties

Leftist will never prevail in USA

These is WARFARE

Whatever you like tell yourself, conservative principles are the cause of extremism, terrorism, crime e.t.c

Basic fact is you are not an American, you might never be an American

So stop claiming it's your nation.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1805) (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) ... (4194) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.