Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,296 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:14 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1745860 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
Dapcity007:

Fraud =FRAUD

You can't change dat

See u in the Courts and legislation

You aren't seeing me in court, in fact you might never enter a us court.

The only person trump lawyers would see in court is marc Elias. Simple.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
basilico:

He has the power to reject electors from contested states.
Then the congress assigns one vote per state and they vote for the president. it's in the constitution, probably wikipidea has it.

The weight of your misconception is so huge I wonder why you might weigh on a scale

I'm guessing 400lbs+

Just imagine?

If he can be judge jury and executioner like you claim why is louie Gohmert suing pence. ? They are trying to make the court authorize who pence picks.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

Whatever you like tell yourself, conservative principles are the cause of extremism, terrorism, crime e.t.c

Basic fact is you are not an American, you might never be an American

So stop claiming it's your nation.

Marxism was a leftist atheistic ideology
Maoism same

French revolution a pure leftist state

All complete bloodbath

Why u assuming political correctness??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

The weight of your misconception is so huge I wonder why you might weigh on a scale

I'm guessing 400lbs+

Just imagine?

If he can be judge jury and executioner like you claim why is louie Gohmert suing pence. ? They are trying to make the court authorize who pence picks.

Contested electoral votes BRO

Wake up
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
basilico:

He has the power to reject electors from contested states.
Then the congress assigns one vote per state and they vote for the president. it's in the constitution, probably wikipidea has it.
Explain to me how he walks out of congress after rejecting electors.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

I'm guessing 400lbs+

Just imagine?

This is just a lame tactic to find out where Pence loyalty lies. No doubt Trump is behind this.
Whether they authorize Pence to pick pro Trump electors - its a question of if he'll do so or not.
Most importantly- you need both the senate and House or reps for this farce of a coup to succeed.
It won't pass in the house and sure as hell isn't going to pass in the senate.
These clowns will get embarrassed AGAIN and as usual - the tears will be delicious grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2020
The tears will be delicious come Jan 6. These Trumpers love losing more than they like winning.
The Trumpanzee tears on Jan 20 might cause a damn flood in DC grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2020
edi287:
The tears will be delicious come Jan 6. These Trumpers love losing more than they like winning.
The Trumpanzee tears on Jan 20 might cause a damn flood in DC grin grin grin grin

I asked the basilico thats suddenly displaying his craziness again where American constitution empowers Pence to reject votes I'm yet to hear from him.

Maybe their alternative reality is where Pence has such powers, January 6 is just next week, let them keep dreaming

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:28pm On Dec 28, 2020
edi287:

Pence's USSS detail will have their job cut out for them on the 6th.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
sanpipita:

I asked the basilico thats suddenly displaying his craziness again where American constitution empowers Pence to reject votes I'm yet to hear from him.

Maybe their alternative reality is where Pence has such powers, January 6 is just next week, let them keep dreaming
The funny thing is Pence can simply choose not to show up.
These Trumpers are beyond psychotic...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 9:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
LordReed:

Pence's USSS detail will have their job cut out for them on the 6th.
For real. I'm starting to feel sorry for the poor guy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
sanpipita:

Don't mind the dunce. He was busy quoting electoral practice from 1800 before the 12th Amendment. What a dummy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
edi287:

The funny thing is Pence can simply choose not to show up.
These Trumpers are beyond psychotic...

The US Archivist takes over the job if he doesn't show.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

No be still you post YouTube video of a man dating he gave Obama head?

Lmao, me waste my time and watch any of your ridiculousness

Sorry enjoy your mumu traits, keep it up. Buhbye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2020
---More than 2.1M Georgians have cast ballots in the GA runoffs---

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Timiofak:

You aren't seeing me in court, in fact you might never enter a us court.

The only person trump lawyers would see in court is marc Elias. Simple.

---Trump's latest tweet---he's still spreading false information---

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2020
Dapcity007:

What dicklessness

You egalitarian bufoonn

You dogmatic lover of Homosexuality

Will u keep shut

shut ya trapdoor of a bunghole buccal cavity shut you dickless wopmrat! undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 6:24am On Dec 29, 2020
November 3, 2020 was a special day in american history.
A new beginning in america.

Bad president was voted out.

God bless america.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 7:15am On Dec 29, 2020
Timiofak:

Your nation? Lmao. Ok
Sick upstairs cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 7:19am On Dec 29, 2020
PDPGuy:
Lmao
They are losing already. Fear dey catch them cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 7:27am On Dec 29, 2020
feedthenation:

---Trump's latest tweet---he's still spreading false information---
He is disgracing himself the further. Worst president ever.. Buhari better pass this filth. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Timiofak:

I'm guessing 400lbs+

Just imagine?

Another ignorant post. There are states that sent two sets of electors, one for Beijing Biden and other for Trump. Governors certified the Beijing Biden electors while state legislatures sent Trump electors.
I guess the expedited lawsuit is to urge Pence count the Trump since the Governor certified electors are shrouded in mystery or rather fraud. Infact it is .

Arizona’s 11 GOP Electors have joined a lawsuit filed in Texas to define the authority of Vice President Pence to reject Electors as his role as President of the Senate.
The lawsuit, filed along with Representative Louie Gohmert of Texas, asks the United States District Court for Texas’s Eastern District to “declare that Vice President Pence… has the exclusive authority to determine whether to count or not count competing slates of electors from Arizona and other contested states.” The 12th Amendment which “contains the exclusive dispute resolution mechanisms” for elections gives Pence that power as President of the Senate

Oh and has this been debunked.In PA more voters were counted than the registered voters.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:52am On Dec 29, 2020
budaatum:

Explain to me how he walks out of congress after rejecting electors.

A million Trump supporters cheering him outside on 6th .He then takes AirForce 2 and flies to Israel and Bahrain.

Or what did you mean. Cowardly Black lives matter and Antifa racist scum will prevent him from stepping out. They dare not try anything infront of possibly millions of people from 50 states who believe Beijing Biden stole .
You should see the anger of millions of Trump voters who don't want commies to take over.

Anyway as a leftist you are superior in matters intellect to 74m Trump voters.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:13am On Dec 29, 2020
I'm going to post a mail being sent to all legislators by a disgruntled patriot .He has listed the email address of everyone in those contested states.
I mean you leftists don't know how it feels for an election to be stolen from you.As you sit in Mommy's basement hurling insults at Trump voters.This thing is no joke If the fraud stands there will never be free elections in America ever.The demonrats will cheat with america joining the ranks of Russia , China, Venezuela etc where voters don't matter, it's who count the votes that matter.
Joe Biden should concede.

[b]
Dear Legislator,

I am writing you on behalf of the over 80 Million Americans who are Committed, Enthusiastic Supporters of President Trump. The President is THE ONLY REASON WE ARE REPUBLICANS. We support the President and his America-First Agenda, and we only support YOU to the extent that you strongly and vocally, with your words and actions, support the President in all he does.

The evidence of voter fraud, particularly in your state, is OVERWHELMING, and it is clear to all of us, and I suspect to you as well, that President Trump HANDILY won your state in the November 2020 Presidential election, and won a Landslide Victory nationwide to secure re-election. Only because of massive, widespread, Chinese-Communist Government Sponsored FRAUD is his re-election in doubt.

Any and all who are complicit in this are guilty of Treason against the United States of America. Having corrupt elections, a stolen election, and the installation of a corrupt, addle-brained puppet in Joe Biden as President, will quickly lead the United States into ruin. However, it will not be a slow, gradual process. By your inaction in correcting this injustice, you are dangerously agitating tens of millions of Angry, Motivated, Heavily Armed Americans who will not stand down and accept this hostile takeover the country. Your cowardice and inaction are going to precipitate violence, unrest, injury, death, and some level of Civil War.

By callously shattering the integrity of our presidential (and senatorial) elections, you are putting all of our lives in immediate and grave danger. Your life, My life, My family’s life, Your Family’s Life – NONE OF US will be safe, free, or prosperous if you participate in this heinous act of treason and fraud.

President Trump won re-election massively. Do the right thing. Stand up for him, fight for him. Decertify the Biden Electors. Send Trump Electors to the January 6 vote. Expose and PROSECUTE all acts of election fraud in your state to the maximum extent. It is the ONLY acceptable course of action.

If you think you’re being cute and slick by laying low or “going along to get along” and retaining your perks and power, you are DEAD WRONG. You are inviting DISASTER upon yourself and the people you Represent.

DO THE RIGHT THING. DECERTIFY BIDEN ELECTORS. EXPOSE, PROSECUTE, AND CORRECT THE FRAUD. SECURE THE ELECTION PROCESS IN YOUR STATE. SUPPORT TRUMP LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT AND THE FATE OF AMERICA DEPENDS ON IT, BECAUSE IT DOES FOR ALL OF US!!!

Thank you.

--------- ************* GET EMAILS BELOW ************* ------------ also, Find your own US Senator & Rep. Write to all regardless where you are. See links OR I put all the emails in the bottom. DO IT!!!

All emails below in one place - https:///stopstealmails
[/b]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:24am On Dec 29, 2020
feedthenation:
---More than 2.1M Georgians have cast ballots in the GA runoffs---
I don't even want to get my hopes up for dems in Georgia but I am impressed one would have thought the turnout will be low but in dem areas and districts Biden won are the placea recording high turnout currently.

If dems are even able to win a seat that is huge in my own opinion.
The GOP are counting on election day turnout because currently North Georgia is having a low turnout and it usually votes GOP that is why Trump is even going there not to campaign for Perdue/Loeffler but to continue to spread voter fraud lies and conspiracies which is currently depressing GOP turnout with Trump not on the ballot in January I don't still see a huge turnout for them even though I still see the race as Lean R or tossup.Trump has really given the dem candidates campaign arsenal since especially with this stimulus checks dems are campaigning on issues.The house just passed 2000 dollars stimulus checks will senate GOP pass it they know Georgia is at stake here.Stacey Abrams and her team are doing well and I am impressed that under Trump democrats have learnt not to be overconfident or underestimate their opponents I like their new found sense of voting in huge numbers.Under Obama they really had voter apathy and it caused them 2010/2014/2016.They are learning to take elections seriously and that is good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2020
You are not okay.Biden should concede an election he won.Keep dreaming Biden is going to be president in January
basilico:
[s]I'm going to post a mail being sent to all legislators by a disgruntled patriot .He has listed the email address of everyone in those contested states.
I mean you leftists don't know how it feels for an election to be stolen from you.As you sit in Mommy's basement hurling insults at Trump voters.This thing is no joke If the fraud stands there will never be free elections in America ever.The demonrats will cheat with america joining the ranks of Russia , China, Venezuela etc where voters don't matter, it's who count the votes that matter.

[b]
Dear Legislator,

I am writing you on behalf of the over 80 Million Americans who are Committed, Enthusiastic Supporters of President Trump. The President is THE ONLY REASON WE ARE REPUBLICANS. We support the President and his America-First Agenda, and we only support YOU to the extent that you strongly and vocally, with your words and actions, support the President in all he does.

The evidence of voter fraud, particularly in your state, is OVERWHELMING, and it is clear to all of us, and I suspect to you as well, that President Trump HANDILY won your state in the November 2020 Presidential election, and won a Landslide Victory nationwide to secure re-election. Only because of massive, widespread, Chinese-Communist Government Sponsored FRAUD is his re-election in doubt.

Any and all who are complicit in this are guilty of Treason against the United States of America. Having corrupt elections, a stolen election, and the installation of a corrupt, addle-brained puppet in Joe Biden as President, will quickly lead the United States into ruin. However, it will not be a slow, gradual process. By your inaction in correcting this injustice, you are dangerously agitating tens of millions of Angry, Motivated, Heavily Armed Americans who will not stand down and accept this hostile takeover the country. Your cowardice and inaction are going to precipitate violence, unrest, injury, death, and some level of Civil War.

By callously shattering the integrity of our presidential (and senatorial) elections, you are putting all of our lives in immediate and grave danger. Your life, My life, My family’s life, Your Family’s Life – NONE OF US will be safe, free, or prosperous if you participate in this heinous act of treason and fraud.

President Trump won re-election massively. Do the right thing. Stand up for him, fight for him. Decertify the Biden Electors. Send Trump Electors to the January 6 vote. Expose and PROSECUTE all acts of election fraud in your state to the maximum extent. It is the ONLY acceptable course of action.

If you think you’re being cute and slick by laying low or “going along to get along” and retaining your perks and power, you are DEAD WRONG. You are inviting DISASTER upon yourself and the people you Represent.

DO THE RIGHT THING. DECERTIFY BIDEN ELECTORS. EXPOSE, PROSECUTE, AND CORRECT THE FRAUD. SECURE THE ELECTION PROCESS IN YOUR STATE. SUPPORT TRUMP LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT AND THE FATE OF AMERICA DEPENDS ON IT, BECAUSE IT DOES FOR ALL OF US!!!

Thank you.

--------- ************* GET EMAILS BELOW ************* ------------ also, Find your own US Senator & Rep. Write to all regardless where you are. See links OR I put all the emails in the bottom. DO IT!!!

All emails below in one place - https:///stopstealmails[/s]
[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2020
basilico:
I'm going to post a mail being sent to all legislators by a disgruntled patriot .He has listed the email address of everyone in those contested states.

[b]
Dear Legislator,

Thank you.

All emails below in one place - https:///stopstealmails
[/b]

Domestic terrorist. FBI watchlist straight. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2020
LordReed:

Domestic terrorist.l FBI watchlist straight. LMFAO!

Where in this world have people accepted rigged elections over and over.Apart from commie states.
That's a guy on reddit.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:40am On Dec 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are not okay.Biden should concede an election he won fraudulently.Keep dreaming Biden is going to be president in January

There. I've corrected you.in bold.

These elitists ate their bitter pie And to soothe their egos they will burn down America just so that Trump is not president These are evil people.
This is about good and evil.History has it that good will eventually triumph over evil no matter what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Oczyk6nCw
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2020
basilico:

Lol grin grin
Corrected in your alternate reality devoid of facts and truths cheesy na only you dey see fraud no court has even agreed neither have election officials.

It was fraudulent yet there is no evidence of that only in your deluded brain that happened.In Pennsylvania fraud was only done by three Trump supporters that was the only recorded fraud in the state done by supporters of Trump.

Biden won in a free and fair election get over it and will be sworn in you are going to wail for 4 years so don't stop now continue it has only just begun grin

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:53am On Dec 29, 2020
basilico:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Oczyk6nCw
Stop posting youtube videos not admissible in court it only makes you look stupid and foolish grin any body can make a youtube video including MAGA fools to deceive gullible idiots

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1806) (1807) (1808) (1809) (1810) (1811) (1812) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.