Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1939) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1908283 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) ... (4455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:12am On Jan 19, 2021
Kophschmerzen:

What a Godforsken beast of burden, you and the rest Trump asss licking idiots are senseless brain fart and white slave wannabes. If all is okay, y'all deserve to be euthanized.
These idiots are the worst kind of cretins. Imagine guys suffering under unbearable living conditions and they don't even care about getting up in life but they worship the worst kind of vile racist Trump who does not give a fvck about them. These brainless idiots love Trump more than Melania and Ivanka. They will slap their fathers for Trump and you wonder why their lives are not moving up north.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 7:18am On Jan 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Braindead idiot. Keep making a fool of yourself in your unlit hut. The mosquitoes bite in your smelly dinghy one room shack is giving you a mental relapse. A fool that doesn't know anything coming on Nairaland because he can hustle for N200 data spouting junk about a country he only can dream about. Go haul your stale gala in your dusty and smoke filled roads idiot and let people with common sense dialouge.

When your stinking and irritating takes are being countered you resort into broke shaming an anonymous account.... to think this is coming from another anonymous account really makes it more funny... We Don see your type wella for this Nigeria, "claiming" status online when you're a mere pauper offline

I will never resort into dragging wealth or status with you on this Nairaland cause you don't know me but I know you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Mintum:

Biden fan = Stupid

So if a Biden supporter is caught stealing in washington and he says that Biden sent him, you will just believe him that Biden sent him without asking when and how Biden sent him?

False equivalence is the carrying card of the American Conservative.

1. I am not a Biden fan. I don't worship presidents like how Trump fans worship Trump. Biden is a lesser of two evils. I prefer Bernie Sanders

2. EVIDENCE 1 FOR TRUMP INCITING CAPITOL RIOTERS- Trump and his family had rallies telling his supporters to go and fight just before the riots.

3. EVIDENCE 2 FOR TRUMP INCITING CAPITOL RIOTERS- Many of his supporters believed that Trump wanted them to force the politicians to stop the electoral votes. Not one but many supporters believed this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:23am On Jan 19, 2021
MaziAlaye:

When your stinking and irritating takes are being countered you resort into broke shaming an anonymous account.... to think this is coming from another anonymous account really makes it more funny... We Don see your type wella for this Nigeria, "claiming" status online when you're a mere pauper offline

I will never resort into dragging wealth or status with you on this Nairaland cause you don't know me but I know you.
Foool, I don't know you but you know me. Does that make any sense to you ?. My path and yours can only cross on Nairaland because we are not on the same level. Go take a chill pill. I challenged all you Trump's servile dogs for four years that not single one of you losers can get a Visa under Trump and I am proven right. Starting on Jan 20 at 12.01pm, your chances of that Visa will be much better because the racist was voted out by Tens of Millions of Americans including yours truly and that's one thing you and your fellow servile puppies of Trump can never say. Go back to hawking your stale gala boy.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 7:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Who invited them to stop the steal ?

And how many blacks did you see in the crowd that were protesting for BLM?

We saw Qanon Shaman

Proud boys

Other white nationalist like
Oath keepers etc.

Even Kelvin McCarthy (Trump's personal bitch) clearly said on congress floor that those people that stormed the capital are Trump supporters and there's no evidence of Antifa amongst them.

But the FBI who knows better cleared President Trump with ANY CONNECTIONS to the Capitol Bldg "riot" and have released their findings. This was PRE PLANNED and had nothing to do with Trump.
Even CNN (your source of Truth) said it was pre-planned and has nothing to do with Trump
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nnennachiji(f): 7:27am On Jan 19, 2021
Dapcity207:

Glad you feel that way
The left will never compromise, they keep on taking and going farther, look at Abortion,Gay marriage, Transgenderism
Conservatives have become weak
Thank God for the likes of Trump to returned the Republican party back to it's days of Honor and glory
And see how the Leftist media insulted, diminished,persecuted,mocked him
Now he's gone they are coming after all conservatives censoring our platforms

For me to be demeaned and insulted by you, it means I'm a True conservative

Me insulting you hmmmm no need for that
You have already insulted yourself and I just took notice
This is not about liberalism and conservatism

When I read your comments I shake my head
You are trying too hard
Sorry but you are just a Wannabe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2021
MaziAlaye:

But the FBI who knows better cleared President Trump with ANY CONNECTIONS to the Capitol Bldg "riot" and have released their findings. This was PRE PLANNED and had nothing to do with Trump.
Even CNN (your source of Truth) said it was pre-planned and has nothing to do with Trump
It's also the FBI that said those inside are from different White nationalist groups that have supported Trump for years.

And Trump actually invited them to Washington DC on December 6 "to stop the steal"

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 7:32am On Jan 19, 2021
nnennachiji why did you judge me ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 7:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Iamgrey5:
It's also the FBI that said those inside are from different White nationalist groups that have supported Trump for years.

And Trump actually invited them to Washington DC on December 6 "to stop the steal"

Because of some alt right groups affiliating with conservative platforms you tag all conservatives supporting Trump as racist and fascist even when 75M voted for him a racist

These is why we conservatives will tag Democrat party as a cultural marxist platform breeding domestic terrorists like BLM and Antifa

Both hasty generalization
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2021
nnennachiji:

You are trying too hard

I'm not a Christian conservative
I'm not a traditional conservative
I'm a traditionalist
I interprete life strictly and in it rawest and purest form from the Bible or Quran
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2021
nnennachiji:

You are trying too hard

Wannabe!!!!

Only leftist describe me as such
Are you a liberal or worse a leftist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Foool, I don't know you but you know me. Does that make any sense to you ?. My path and yours can only cross on Nairaland because we are not on the same level. Go take a chill pill. I challenged all you Trump's servile dogs for four years that not single one of you losers can get a Visa under Trump and I am proven right. Starting on Jan 20 at 12.01pm, your chances of that Visa will be much better because the racist was voted out by Tens of Millions of Americans including yours truly and that's one thing you and your fellow servile puppies of Trump can never say. Go back to hawking your stale gala boy.
Lmaooo an anonymous account on a Nigerian forum that resort to "do you know me?" reply everytime he's being countered, is no longer anonymous but a well known pauper... Every Nigerian know this is common knowledge cheesy grin

I won't even lie to you like you do, I haven't visited America, don't even plan on visiting there anytime soon as I have no business there, I currently reside in Nigeria... But you see that "hut" and "stale gala" I sell, it's all for Trump wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2021
Iamgrey5:

Nah that's lie now... FBI didn't say such
Source?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2021
I'm a proud pro life
Say no to Infant genocide

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nnennachiji(f): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Wannabe!!!!

Only leftist describe me as such
Are you a liberal or worse a leftist

It’s my bedtime
I really don’t have your time
But you try so hard that’s why I noticed you
So quit trying
It’s makes you look very stupid
Good night

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by nnennachiji(f): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:
I'm a proud pro life
Say no to Infant genocide

And you think Donald Trump is pro life
You much be a special kind of stupid

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:52am On Jan 19, 2021
MaziAlaye:

Lmaooo an anonymous account on a Nigerian forum that resort to "do you know me?" reply everytime he's being countered, is no longer anonymous but a well known pauper... Every Nigerian know this is common knowledge cheesy grin

I won't even lie to you like you do, I haven't visited America, don't even plan on visiting there anytime soon as I have no business there, I currently reside in Nigeria... But you see that "hut" and "stale gala" I sell, it's all for Trump wink
Good for you Circus Barker. Keep carrying the flag for a Nazi loving Trump. Hope you keep selling your stale gala to people that really needs it. More grease to your gala hawking elbows but let people who know what's happening in America talk because you are backing a vile unrepentant racist. I won't give a damn about Trump anymore once he leaves the office tomorrow because my Number one problem with him is his prejudice and bigotry. Have known of him for over 30 years and he doesn't bother me until he starts running for President. As an American, I have to fight for my interests and that of my family and I do not want a racist running the country I dearly love. If he keep on with his bigotry and hatred after his presidency, I wouldn't give a damn because he is no longer powerful with the bully pulpit of the Presidency. We don't cuddle our leaders in US. If Biden is wrong, yours truly will call him out right here on Nairaland because critiquing your leadership is the highest form of patriotism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 7:53am On Jan 19, 2021
Go Texas
A state of real men
A state of strong women
Go get them

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Good for you Circus Barker. Keep carrying the flag for a Nazi loving Trump. Hope you keep selling your stale gala to people that really needs it. More grease to your gala hawking elbows but let people who know what's happening in America talk because you are backing a vile unrepentant racist. I won't give a dsmn about Trump anymore once he lives the office tomorrow because my Number one problem with him is his prejudice and bigotry. Have known of him for over 30 years and he doesn't bother me until he starts running for President. As an American, I have to fight for my interests and that of my family and I do not want a racist running the country I dearly love. If he keep on with his bigotry and hatred after his presidency, I wouldn't give a damn because he is no longer powerful with the bully pulpit of the Presidency. We don't cuddle our leaders in US. If Biden is wrong, yours truly will call him out right here on Nairaland because critiquing your leadership is the highest form of patriotism.

Tell me one racist policy Trump has passed that has affected minorities

Just give me one
If you can't then I Know you are a cultural marxist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 7:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Obviously this mental midget above do not realize I do not dialogue with a vacuous piece of human basura.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Leftist and their depravity
Favouring plastic over unborn babies

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2021
Dummy

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Joanney: 8:03am On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:
Dummy
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Obviously this mental midget above do not realize I do not dialogue with a vacuous piece of human basura.

Thank you
I'm not dialoguing, I just want a straight forward answer from my simple question
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 8:05am On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Because of some alt right groups affiliating with conservative platforms you tag all conservatives supporting Trump as racist and fascist even when 75M voted for him a racist

These is why we conservatives will tag Democrat party as a cultural marxist platform breeding domestic terrorists like BLM and Antifa

Both hasty generalization
Read my comment again but this time slowly.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2021
Iamgrey5:

BLM which conservatives see a domestic marxist terrorist organization is openly supported by all Democrats, not one single Democrat will condemn them or Antifa

They have both caused deaths , destroyed properties worth huge amount of money, terrorized shop owners, vandalized buildings,looted shops
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:11am On Jan 19, 2021
Iamgrey5:

I'm understanding your argument of Trump affiliating with fascists
But the whole conservative platform supporting white supremacy, that what I can't understand
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2021
Leftist and heartlessness
Even their women with so called maternal insincts

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

I'm understanding your argument of Trump affiliating with fascists
But the whole conservative platform supporting white supremacy, that what I can't understand
You are quick to respond to comments without reading.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 8:25am On Jan 19, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You are quick to respond to comments without reading.

Give me racist and segregational policies that Trump has passed that is negatively affecting the black community and other minorities

White nationalist visiting Trump affects the black community how, in what way?
Are they under attack, marginalized, I need real data, raw facts, empirical evidences and solid proofs

How is Trump racist?
How are conservatives racist?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Mintum:

Biden fan = Stupid

So if a Biden supporter is caught stealing in washington and he says that Biden sent him, you will just believe him that Biden sent him without asking when and how Biden sent him?
If we have video clips of Biden saying come to Washington on a particular date, and point out what to steal and how to steal it. Then gives a speech the morning of that day and command "go ye now and steal"

And after they steal the items and are caught by the police, they then tell police that it was Biden that commanded them to steal as their leader.

Would you then exonerate Biden of any blame?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Give me racist and segregational policies that Trump has passed that is negatively affecting the black community and other minorities

White nationalist visiting Trump affects the black community how, in what way?
Are they under attack, marginalized, I need real data, raw facts, empirical evidences and solid proofs

How is Trump racist?
How are conservatives racist?
Bruv, I don't know what you are talking about

Trump did a lot Supporting white nationalist that have targeted minority groups for years.

In case you don't know the history of white nationalist like oath keepers, Klu Klax Klan please google is your friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1936) (1937) (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) ... (4455) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.