Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,202 members, 7,963,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1941) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1908283 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (4455) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Mintum:

Will you keep quiet and stop polluting everywhere with your dirty mouth odour. When I am ready to wear my doctor uniform to cure mad people, I will call you for your treatment. Animal
there are doctors and there are doctors, your type wears cowries, invokes mutis, juju and what not grin witchdoctors I think they are called but for your sake I will humour you and pretend you're a doctor, now diagnose yourself without stenching this place up! grin your presence is making the stenchometer go bonkers! grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't mind the small boy after he was boasting yesterday after reporting up to 5 newly created accounts he got tired and is deceiving himsslf not us that he is someone else when we all know he is the same person. grin

After boasting of how he will insult me mentally blah blah the small boy did not know that I have encoubntered worse on the forum and I did not break he is now pretending to be someone else to avoid another ban.
I humour him that he's someone else and ask which whether smeagol or gollum? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is tricky the idiots may be too many to weed out later oo. cheesy
the earlier we start the better for all humanity. The right to breed shouldn't be automatically guaranteed

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Liess
Leftist should live conservatives alone
Lwtf
hah! grin shall we begin? grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

I don't throw insults, these is a new account, from a newcomer, they are words that are far more damaging to the mind and I can tell you Bloodysperm didn't say any, he was just playing with you making remarks about your body but if he should start with the real insults it will lead to mental breakdown and depression
I take it this implies that your answer is yes, alrighty then
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:01am On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

I'm now officially born again on Nairaland
No more tantrums
A reformed ordinated conservative
then apologise clown! Apologise and be forgiven

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2021
BraniacX:

I apologise to no one except God Almighty
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 10:21am On Jan 19, 2021
BraniacX:

Why should I seek forgiveness of leftist
Whom shed the innocent blood of unborn babies
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is tricky the idiots may be too many to weed out later oo. cheesy

Tagging us idiots
Should we tag u as brainwashed fools angry
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 1:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
salford1:

At 22, sad she now has a criminal record because of the orange turd. Hopefully, she would get detoxified of trumpism in jail.

Another one threatened to shoot his kids if they rat him out to the FBI. The idiot wanted to shoot his kids because of the orange piece of shit. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SusQLdmCYIk
Can you just imagine that, shoot his kids because of that piece of shit that doesn't give a fvck about them and their kids plus their generations to come in fifty years. I thought they are proud being Trump's followers and invading the Capitol...why are they in hiding and making threats upandawn cheesy....they should proudly identify and surrender their stupid asses to the burners...fools cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Since the passing of the civil acts of the 1960's , how are blacks,women, minorities oppressed on a systematic and grand level
by whites or the police

I need data to apply objectivity
asking this question shows how daft you truly are! undecided racism is engrained into the American constitution, specifically racism against blacks

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2021
If you've not read this you need to, Parler has Russian connections at it roots and current operations.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davetroy/status/1327253991936454663

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
BraniacX:
asking this question shows how daft you truly are! undecided racism is engrained into the American constitution, specifically racism against blacks

Give me one racist statement in the Constitution
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
LordReed:
If you've not read this you need to, Parler has Russian connections at it roots and current operations.

https://mobile.twitter.com/davetroy/status/1327253991936454663

Yawnssss
Fake news
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Study how liberal policies of post civil rights acts in Democrats places led to decline in marriage, fathers in home, increase in Abortion, high crime rates and drug abuse to due absence of family values
Even illiteracy and uneducation is because of the fatherlessness crisis of black communities and Democrats policies encouraging incentives for the single mothers in the black communites
https://www.facebook.com/ThePeakVideo/videos/890321357729546/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

I apologise to no one except God Almighty
this gladdens me cheesy you're fair game now buster cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Why should I seek forgiveness of leftist
Whom shed the innocent blood of unborn babies

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Since the passing of the civil acts of the 1960's , how are blacks,women, minorities oppressed on a systematic and grand level
by whites or the police

I need data to apply objectivity
https://www.facebook.com/jeremylholloway/videos/242308903676862/

https://www.facebook.com/PeopleForBernie/videos/2405242693031818/ the second link explains systemic racism better if you've got two brain cells to rub together to understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
BraniacX:

https://www.facebook.com/PeopleForBernie/videos/2405242693031818/ the second link explains systemic racism better if you've got two brain cells to rub together to understand

who caused these so called systematic racism was it not a liberal politician like Lyndon Johnson urban housing policies ,a fellow Democrat that marginalized the black community,
What contributes to proverty,lack of education,high crime rates, drug abuse that leftist fail to recognize and ignore raw data Democrats policies encouraging destruction of family values denying children fathers by encouraging single motherhood
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
BraniacX:

Who founded planned Parenthood
An eugenicist called Margaret Sanger who was an unapologetic genocidal racist and a prominent Feminist who advocated for sterilization and birth control to exterminate African Americans in USA

Who are the ones who undergo abortion
Minorities mainly black women then Latinoes why because they are brainwashed to think their reproductive Rights are protected while they are being liberated

When the founder of Planned Parenthood originally wanted to exterminate the black race,Now liberal politicians are making policies which are doing what Sanger wanted with ease by promoting cultural marxist class warfare between white and minority (blacks in particular) races to their party members
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
BraniacX:
this gladdens me cheesy you're fair game now buster cool

For you to follow the idealism of Egalitarian-equalism , it shows you are not a pragmatist , not even close to a realist

Thank God scandanavian societies gender equality data is showing the failure of social re-engineering and constructivism ideologies and policies
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=BraniacX post=98221881][/quote]

God works on an individual level making convenant on a personal level , if a society choose to serve God then God supports that society since they chose Him and his word

Like most conservative who voted Trump we don't believe in the legality of Biden's victory but we accept it since the cases were no longer pursued
We now know that mass mail in ballot voting will lead to massive Fraud
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Foool, I don't know you but you know me. Does that make any sense to you ?. My path and yours can only cross on Nairaland because we are not on the same level. Go take a chill pill. I challenged all you Trump's servile dogs for four years that not single one of you losers can get a Visa under Trump and I am proven right. Starting on Jan 20 at 12.01pm, your chances of that Visa will be much better because the racist was voted out by Tens of Millions of Americans including yours truly and that's one thing you and your fellow servile puppies of Trump can never say. Go back to hawking your stale gala boy.
Trust me, those Trump dogs would be first set of people in line for US visas. At my office, I have a colleague, dual citizen, whose husband is in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Told me her husband is avid supporter of Trump. I asked her why filing for her husband hasn't be successful. Said there is ban on filing for relatives to the US. I told her straight up her husband should stay in Nigeria and not bother to come to the States. I mean, what stupidity! shocked

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
Trust me, those Trump dogs would be first set of people in line for US visas. At my office, I have a colleague, dual citizen, whose husband is in the Eastern part of Nigeria. Told me her husband is avid supporter of Trump. I asked her why filing for her husband hasn't be successful. Said there is ban on filing for relatives to the US. I told her straight up her husband should stay in Nigeria and not bother to come to the States. I mean, what stupidity! shocked

Immigration policies should be strict and vigorous , people must be thoroughly vetted

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Immigration policies should be strict and vigorous , people must be thoroughly vetted
Yawnnnns... *Ignored undecided

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2021
Olaadegbu = pstdapo. The shame and grift nerve ends even if there is nothing in it for them, just pleasure of being a troll

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Yawnsss, from inside your cubicle

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
PstDapo:

Who founded planned Parenthood
An eugenicist called Margaret Sanger who was an unapologetic genocidal racist and a prominent Feminist who advocated for sterilization and birth control to exterminate African Americans in USA

Who are the ones who undergo abortion
Minorities mainly black women then Latinoes why because they are brainwashed to think their reproductive Rights are protected while they are being liberated

When the founder of Planned Parenthood originally wanted to exterminate the black race,Now liberal politicians are making policies which are doing what Sanger wanted with ease by promoting cultural marxist class warfare between white and minority (blacks in particular) races to their party members

Argue till death, trump is become red meat from tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the lawsuits coming in force. It will be a delight to watch.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
BraniacX:
there are doctors and there are doctors, your type wears cowries, invokes mutis, juju and what not grin witchdoctors I think they are called but for your sake I will humour you and pretend you're a doctor, now diagnose yourself without stenching this place up! grin your presence is making the stenchometer go bonkers! grin
Ogbeni sharrap, all these dirty liberal fools on nairaland. I said you shut your stinking mouth and go sit down, I will send for you when it's time to cure mad people. Mad animals everywhere

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
OgaTheTop2:
Thanks Buddy, there are many cases like that I presume but the bottomline is that when you support a person or politician, there's something you expect the person or politician to do to gain your support. Ask these Natural Born Losers licking the rear of the Vile Racist Pig known as Trump one thing they gained from their rabid support for him, nothing, nada zero. I loathes Trump and that's not a secret but my wife and I got a tax cut from him with our joint accounts as Financial Advisor and an Emergency Room Surgical Nurse. Ask these N30.000 monthly salary earners what benefits they derived from Trump in four years of his tragic leadership in the Fruited Plains. Not single one of the lots even got a US Visa even though many like Obixcel, Stanech tried many times. There used to be a guy here by name Olumini1000 or something like that who was a die hard trumpeter and the guy got a student Visa to Austin Peay University in Tennessee, and the guy after few months in US, he realized that he was being brainwashed and turned anti Trump so fast and I challenged him and he told me that he found something different on the ground when he got to Tennessee. These coons in Umudike who have never been inside of an Aircraft in their lives will tell you they know America more than you and I because they have extra N200 to buy their worthless data on their Made in China Cheap Phone.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
wirinet:

If we have video clips of Biden saying come to Washington on a particular date, and point out what to steal and how to steal it. Then gives a speech the morning of that day and command "go ye now and steal"

And after they steal the items and are caught by the police, they then tell police that it was Biden that commanded them to steal as their leader.

Would you then exonerate Biden of any blame?
You are just talking nonsense, how is all this rubbish you are saying relevant to what happened at the Capitol? Do you have any video of Trump telling people to attack the capitol? When he called people to protest, he said do it peacefully and patriotically so what nonsense are you even talking about. The attack at the Capitol was already on while Trump was barely starting his speech so what concerns Trump's speech with what happened at the Capitol?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2021
Obrigardo:

Argue till death, trump is become red meat from tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the lawsuits coming in force. It will be a delight to watch.

What does my discussion have to do with Trump I'm talking on an entirely different subject

(1) (2) (3) ... (1938) (1939) (1940) (1941) (1942) (1943) (1944) ... (4455) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.