Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:10 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1821113 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) ... (4317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:34pm On May 17, 2021
Kokobilo87 cockroach:

Look at this bitch nigger who claimed $100k is nothing. Reality is he is struggling
What part of earning very high do you not understand. English is hard for cockroaches.

I get you. You are angry that you are just a poor church cockroach grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:34pm On May 17, 2021
feedthenation:

---Florida governor DeSantis is also involved---stay tuned to more revelation---and suddenly the Al-Q-Anon Brigade are quiet---
shocked shocked shocked

Ha you don't mean it sad cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2021
PstDapo:

These Marxist and his left-wing propaganda articles

Smhhhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8GRgvFh2o

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 6:37pm On May 17, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

What part of earning very high do you not understand. English is hard for cockroaches.
I get you. You are angry that you are just a poor church cockroach grin

120k a year is average very high for those earning 42k a year. Tdotbluejays

100k is a big money for you. You can tell a lie as much as you want but only fools will buy it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 6:37pm On May 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
grin grin

Tick Tock

Can't wait to restrict your reproductive rights and control your bodies

SCOTUS disappointed the rule of law during the fraudulent election hope they do the right thing and restrict women ( mainly the loose Hoes) liberty to kill unborn infants in order for them to gain depraved sadistic pleasure and scream Emancipation so civilization can be under firm masculine authority cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:37pm On May 17, 2021
feedthenation:

Why waste your time on that boy?

Does he sound bright to you?He is only good at posting rubbish and using big grammar that he himself doesn't know the meaning of.
Sometimes it is good to ignore them they are usually proven wrong 98% of the time.
Ignorance is part of MAGA DNA

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:38pm On May 17, 2021
PstDapo:

Can't wait to restrict your reproductive rights and control your bodies

SCOTUS disappointed the rule of law during the fraudulent election hope they do the right thing and restrict women ( mainly the loose Hoes) liberty to kill unborn infants in order for them to gain depraved sadistic pleasure and scream Emancipation so civilization can be under firm masculine authority cheesy

LMAO they won't even try it.

Dreaming is allowed but it can never be reality.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
Just like their orange coloured god, GQPs lie through their teeth as well.

Abeg. Who has seen ram? He is the only non-umudekian republican on this thread. He hasn't been on here for a while. It would be nice to hear from him on the current state of his dear GQP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 6:40pm On May 17, 2021
feedthenation:

The news might be accurate but it's context is too push a narrative , to destroy the reputation of conservatives from the action of a man bad decision, I don't subscribe to propaganda, left wing media outlets always have an agenda
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 6:41pm On May 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

LMAO they won't even try it.

Dreaming is allowed but it can never be reality.

Ok we shall see
The case has been accepted and it's ongoing
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:42pm On May 17, 2021
feedthenation:

---Florida governor DeSantis is also involved---stay tuned to more revelation---and suddenly the Al-Q-Anon Brigade are quiet---

Today Andrew Weissman was suggesting that Vance could indict Trump.If Trump were holed up in Florida De Santis would require an extradition request to New York. A president elect holed up in Florida is another way they are so afraid of Trump ascending back to the throne.

In other news Trump reported that he would be happy to have De Santis as his running mate.

What you are seeing now is a potential takedown of De Santis to minimize the chances of Trump getting elected. They will muddy De Santis for the next 3 years.

The left plays dirty. History says nothing lasts forever. The left is on the cusp of achieving total power and Trump stands in their way. All his allies will be attacked 24/7.

Oh and I forgot. Don Lemon of CNN will no longer have his spot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
basilico:

Today Andrew Weissman was suggesting that Vance could indict Trump.If Trump were holed up in Florida De Santis would require an extradition request to New York. A president elect holed up in Florida is another way they are so afraid of Trump ascending back to the throne.

In other news Trump reported that he would be happy to have De Santis as his running mate.

What you are seeing now is a potential takedown of De Santis to minimize the chances of Trump getting elected. They will muddy De Santis for the next 3 years.

The left plays dirty. History says nothing lasts forever. The left is on the cusp of achieving total power and Trump stands in their way. All his allies will be attacked 24/7.

Oh and I forgot. Don Lemon of CNN will no longer have his spot.
He would become a fugitive if DeSantis tries to protect him. Imagine a fugitive trying to become the president of the US.

As per ascending to the throne (whatever that is), are you no longer waiting for Trump's inauguration in June?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:44pm On May 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why waste your time on that boy?

Does he sound bright to you?He is only good at posting rubbish and using big grammar that he himself doesn't know the meaning of.
Sometimes it is good to ignore them they are usually proven wrong 98% of the time.
Ignorance is part of MAGA DNA

I actually pity whoever liked your nonsense
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:49pm On May 17, 2021
PstDapo:

Ok we shall see
The case has been accepted and it's ongoing

The current SCOTUS fear court expansion.They know it is a sensitive topic and won't even uphold the law because lower courts have all rejected the law because of Roe v Wade hence it is in supreme court now because this was the aim of those extremist they knew the lower courts will reject it but SCOTUS was the aim they have got it.It was a conservative surpreme court that made Roe v Wade possible in the first place Roberts won't even support this Gorsuch may break as well they won't try it America is too enlightened to go back to 1973.Any attempt to touch this will receive backlash majority of Americans support abortion including some conservatives the only issue of contention is late term abortion which is mostly done on health grounds the supreme court won't be that dumb not to know this all the arguments lawyers have argued in lower courts for abortion has made more substance than those against it.It could take a year to reach a decision

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:53pm On May 17, 2021
feedthenation:

Biden approves $735M weapons sale to Israel: report

The Biden administration has approved $735 million worth of precision-guided weapons to be sold to Israel, The Washington Post reported on Monday.

The reported sale, which Congress was officially notified of on May 5, has concerned some House Democrats who have pressed the administration to limit military support for the Israeli government in the face of its growing assault on Gaza.

A majority of the possible sale is of Boeing-made Joint Direct Attack Munitions (JDAMS), equipment that can make unguided bombs dropped from aircraft into a guided missile, according to the Post https://thehill.com/policy/defense/553878-biden-approves-735m-weapons-sale-to-israel-report

That's nice. A katyusha rocket only costs a few hundred dollars. An iron dome missile is thousands of dollars. 50k? Im not sure.
HAMAS wants to bankrupt Iron Dome missiles.
When Israelis runs out of Iron Dome missiles then Hamas will send more rockets ( carrying flowers and pizza) to Israelis.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:55pm On May 17, 2021
Goodvibes007:

He would become a fugitive if DeSantis tries to protect him. Imagine a fugitive trying to become the president of the US.

As per ascending to the throne (whatever that is), are you no longer waiting for Trump's inauguration in June?
It was May 15th they moved it to June shocked

These people will move this thing to 2024 and it still won't happen grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kokobilo87: 7:06pm On May 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

The real criminal is in the white house. Molest young children and sexually harass women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:21pm On May 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

They are currently trying to take over the UK first. Next month is America's turn cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:23pm On May 17, 2021
Goodvibes007:

They are currently trying to take over the UK first. Next month is America's turn cool

What drugs are they snorting this thing ain't funny at all sad

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PstDapo: 7:26pm On May 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

The current SCOTUS fear court expansion.They know it is a sensitive topic and won't even uphold the law because lower courts have all rejected the law because of Roe v Wade hence it is in supreme court now because this was the aim of those extremist they knew the lower courts will reject it but SCOTUS was the aim they have got it.It was a conservative surpreme court that made Roe v Wade possible in the first place Roberts won't even support this Gorsuch may break as well they won't try it America is too enlightened to go back to 1973.Any attempt to touch this will receive backlash majority of Americans support abortion including some conservatives the only issue of contention is late term abortion which is mostly done on health grounds the supreme court won't be that dumb not to know this all the arguments lawyers have argued in lower courts for abortion has made more substance than those against it .It could take a year to reach a decision

I'm realistic it might not be overturned but very likely it will be restricted and weakened, we can even see the ripple effect in many conservative states that are passing fetal heartbeat laws , always remember that it's not only liberals that have a political voice concerning the social issue of abortion, it's very tense among the conservatives base

Liberals only have rationalizations as plausible arguments which sounds meaningful and reasonable on the surface but when held up the standards of logic and divorced from emotional sensibilities, judicial activism and subjected to the maxims of the American constitution it fails, sophistic arguments due to the sensitivity of the issue ( as women's issues like rape also) are not subjected to the rigor of objectivity and logic hence it's appears reasonable and has the facade of credibility and factualness as much subjectivity due to emotions affect judgements on Abortion

But you have a valid point with regards to conservatives passing the ridiculous law, till now I'm still amazed why these men will make such an irrational unconstitutional decision looking at them as human beings not conservatives or liberals
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 7:27pm On May 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

What drugs are they snuffing this thing ain't funny at all sad
The same one Gaetz has been snorting off a stripper's a55 on the tab of GQP donors.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:36pm On May 17, 2021
Goodvibes007:

The same one Gaetz has been snorting off a stripper's a55 on the tab of GQP donors.
He will blame it on the radical left agenda the MAGA base always feed on that language cheesy

I don't think he has tweeted today they would need to have a strong case to nail him.His political career is over

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:40pm On May 17, 2021
Goodvibes007:

I can imagine a fugitive vying. I can also imagine a DA discovering crimes IRS did not.
What goes here? The DA is more competent than the IRS?
Cancel IRS.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:45pm On May 17, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

He will blame it on the radical left agenda the MAGA base always feed on that language cheesy

I don't think he has tweeted today they would need to have a strong case to nail him.His political career is over

I really hate replying to you.
Matt Gaetz is presumed innocent as far as the law is concerned.

You have not mentioned whether Bill Clinton with numerous rape allegations and his association with Epstein is a matter of FBI investigation.
Double hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:54pm On May 17, 2021
basilico:

I really hate replying to you.
Matt Gaetz is presumed innocent as far as the law is concerned.

You have not mentioned whether Bill Clinton with numerous rape allegations and his association with Epstein is a matter of FBI investigation.
Double hypocrisy

I never asked you to.I don't remember quoting you I have told you more than once to stop quoting me.I am glad the feeling is mutual now do me a favour and ignore my post as I do yours. smiley
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:37pm On May 17, 2021
Dementia Joe is preparing us for the "Next Crisis" u know the thing - d next Plandemic and the next "Vaccine" grin grin Let's hear from him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAa2hpRctT0

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:40pm On May 17, 2021
Kokobilo87:

The real criminal is in the white house. Molest young children and sexually harass women
Habitually sniffing the hairs of little girls, very well documented.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2248) (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) ... (4317) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: FarmlandInc, Ibime(m), Obrigardo and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.