Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,925 members, 7,922,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1821144 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (4317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:47pm On May 17, 2021
CHICAGO: 37 people shot, 5 Fatally since Last week Friday citywide

What the Mainstream Media never talks about.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:48pm On May 17, 2021
obixcel:
Dementia Joe is preparing us for the "Next Crisis" u know the thing - d next Plandemic and the next "Vaccine" grin grin Let's hear from him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAa2hpRctT0

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:54pm On May 17, 2021
[quote author=obixcel post=101796029][/quote]Brainless Americananna wanna be midget, why don't you worry about Buhari that is flying to Europe for medical checkups while not paying you the peanuts you earn monthly for working for the inept bureaucracy called Nigeria Government. Americans are doing much better since we got rid of the vile racist Pig Trump. If you doubt me, see the recent approval ratings of Biden. It's 63% but a fool like you don't know what a quality leadership is all about because you never experienced one in your life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:56pm On May 17, 2021
obixcel:
CHICAGO: 37 people shot, 5 Fatally since Last week Friday citywide

What the Mainstream Media never talks about.
How many people in your village have been killed by Ritualists, Armed Robbers and errant Police Officers ?. That's a fair question to ask. When people get shot in different cities, the vacuous beings like you put the blame on the President like he is the Mayor of the cities.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:07am On May 18, 2021
wow the GQP is a polluted group of highly corrupt men masquerading their antics with religion. Every day breaking news about any GQP is just bad air and not good for any one's health. Even their supporters know this but none of them is trying to spank them to their senseses. What a very dirty party..yuck

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:38am On May 18, 2021
Obrigardo:
wow the GQP is a polluted group of highly corrupt men masquerading their antics with religion. Every day breaking news about any GQP is just bad air and not good for any one's health. Even their supporters know this but none of them is trying to spank them to their senseses. What a very dirty party..yuck

GOP is very polluted. The fake president revealing how kids used to touch his hairy legs .The hair was blonde ( or dumb??).And how he loves kids jumping on his laps

https://twitter.com/i/status/1201124132869607424

And then we have this usurper sniffing young girls hairs, inappropriately touching their nubile In one case Jeff sessions pulls his daughter away from chief gropper.At 2:54 he is literally touching the girls breassts.
Yuk. No o girl is comfy with JB.And there are young boys but he only beings the young girls closer for the apparent photo shoot.
Yuk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:40am On May 18, 2021
The Mods finally got it with the famous poverty cursed midget by deleting his stupid and vile posts under his numerous monikers. A fool that calls women ugly names that fits his mother in the stinking unhealthy cave they dwell in. Big ups to the Mods.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2021
You are going to give yourself a BP that will lead to stroke with your unhealthy fetish about a bike Racist Pig that think of you and your ilks as a subhuman monkeys from a Continent he called a Shiithole with his own mouth.
basilico:

GOP is very polluted. The fake president revealing how kids used to touch his hairy legs .The hair was blonde ( or dumb??).And how he loves kids jumping on his laps

https://twitter.com/i/status/1201124132869607424

And then we have this usurper sniffing young girls hairs, inappropriately touching their nubile In one case Jeff sessions pulls his daughter away from chief gropper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4PLSPvJ9BY

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:46am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are going to give yourself a BP that will lead to stroke with your unhealthy fetish about a bike Racist Pig that think of you and your ilks as a subhuman monkeys from a Continent he called a Shiithole with his own mouth.

You are a pervert if you cant see that chief gropper is crossing the line in that video.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:49am On May 18, 2021
basilico:

You are a pervert if you cant see that chief gropper is crossing the line in that video.
Loser, I don't wash your stupid video. I am an American who loves our new President especially after the vile worthless racist that tried to destroy the unity we enjoyed in America for centuries. Good riddance to the worst President in American history and one of the worst God's creatures on Earth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:58am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Loser, I don't wash your stupid video. I am an American who loves our new President especially after the vile worthless racist that tried to destroy the unity we enjoyed in America for centuries. Good riddance to the worst President in American history and one of the worst God's creatures on Earth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:03am On May 18, 2021
basilico:

Go sit your punky ass down Mr Americanna wannabe. Four years of tragic rule of Trump and not single one of his cult followers on Nairaland got a Visa but you can yell on Nairaland where you only counts in life. 2022, 2024 and beyond, yours truly and Tens of Millions of Americans will make sure that the RepubliKKKan Party will be a permanent opposition Party with a lot of noise and nothing else. Will vote and you and your fellow Coons can't.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:05am On May 18, 2021
[quote author=obixcel post=101796029][/quote]

Saw some article.somewhere.Conspiracy theory. Dont know why google has to return the fact checked myth search in its frontpage.

https://www.poynter.org/?ifcn_misinformation=wuhan-lab-is-owned-by-the-pharmaceutical-company-glaxo-which-is-also-the-owner-of-pfizer-both-companies-are-managed-by-blackrock-a-george-soros-owned-company-bill-gates-is-the-main-shareholder-of
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:08am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Go sit your punky ass down Mr Americanna wannabe. Four years of tragic rule of Trump and not single one of his cult followers on Nairaland got a Visa but you can yell on Nairaland where you only counts in life. 2022, 2024 and beyond, yours truly and Tens of Millions of Americans will make sure that the RepubliKKKan Party will be a permanent opposition Party with a lot of noise and nothing else. Will vote and you and your fellow Coons can't.

All you can think of is a visa.
Community college graduate.
Such an ass.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:11am On May 18, 2021
basilico:

All you can think of is a visa.
Community college graduate.
Brainstem, that's the only thing you get from Googling America all day jobless scum. It's after 1am Nigeria time and a vacuous born loser is hyperventilating about a country he only sees in his wildest dreams.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:14am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Brainstem, that's the only thing you get from Googling America all day jobless scum. It's after 1am Nigeria time and a vacuous born loser is hyperventilating about a country he only sees in his wildest dreams.

So what.

And since you insist.Name one Trump policy failure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:18am On May 18, 2021
basilico:

So what.

And since you insist.Name one Trump policy failure.
I don't have to debate with you because you know absolutely nothing about living in a 1st World. What good is in it for me except to lower my standard.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:22am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I don't have to debate with you because you know absolutely nothing about living in a 1st World. What good is in it for me except to lower my standard.

I dont want a debate Name one Trump policy failure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:24am On May 18, 2021
basilico:

I dont want a debate Name one Trump policy failure.
Go to sleep jobless man. How many of your contemporaries are still up this time of day in Nigeria. That's why people like you put the blame of your poverty on your village elders.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:26am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Go to sleep jobless man. How many of your contemporaries are still up this time of day in Nigeria. That's why people like you put the blame of your poverty on your village elders.

You cannot answer?.
Why now?

Ill give you an example of an Obama policy failure or lack of foresight by him.

Obama got rid of Gadaffi. Failure .
He wanted to get rid of Assad of Syria. Failure.
He called ISIS a JV team. ( Like that of the community college that produced a half baked internet idiot like you). Failure.

Now gimmie Trump policy failure. Just one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:31am On May 18, 2021
basilico:

You cannot answer?.
Why now?
What good will it do to a conspitorial foool like you who believes that Trump was rigged out of office. You are a clown that knows nothing about the country you are obsessed with. Go and sleep and come back in the morning as usual to feed your obsession.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:33am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
What good will it do to a conspitorial foool like you who believes that Trump was rigged out of office. You are a clown that knows nothing about the country you are obsessed with. Go and sleep and come back in the morning as usual to feed your obsession.

You are too fast. I believe Joe Biden did not get more votes than Obama 2008 totals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:35am On May 18, 2021
Like I said, you are a poor version of Qanons with mush for brain. With my Community College diploma like you said, I will feed your entire non productive family. When you get a vote in the Fruited Plains, will debate about the failures of Dotard Trump with you. Meanwhile, go and fix your life in Umudike.
basilico:

You cannot answer?.
Why now?

Ill give you an example of an Obama policy failure or lack of foresight by him.

Obama got rid of Gadaffi. Failure .
He wanted to get rid of Assad of Syria. Failure.
He called ISIS a JV team. ( Like that of the community college that produced a half baked internet idiot like you). Failure.

Now gimmie Trump policy failure. Just one.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:38am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Like I said, you are a poor version of Qanons with mush for brain. With my Community College diploma like you said, I will feed your entire non productive family. When you get a vote in the Fruited Plains, will debate about the failures of Dotard Trump with you. Meanwhile, go and fix your life in Umudike.

See that's why you are despised here. The only qualifications to a debate is you live in Chicago.
Just asking. Is Trump richer than Dangote?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:40am On May 18, 2021
basilico:

See that's why you are despised here. The only qualifications to a debate is you live in Chicago.
Brainstems and Unpaid Coons like you and your ilks despise me and I wear your scorn as a badge of honor because I am miles ahead of you all put together. Worthless poverty cursed bunch.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:41am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Brainstems and Unpaid Coons like you and your ilks despise me and I wear your scorn as a badge of honor because I am miles ahead of you all put together. Worthless poverty cursed bunch.

Is Trump richer than Dangote?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:46am On May 18, 2021
basilico:

Is Trump richer than Dangote?
You need pyschiatric evaluation. I hope your family have enough resources to get you one. What the fcvk do I have to do with Dangote riches compared to Trump. I couldn't give a fvck but obviously your cylinders are not clicking right. Done with you jobless man. I see why you love a Con Man Trump. You are obviously a Con Man in Umudike too staying up this late looking for an old white lady to scam. EFCC will soon catch up with your scam.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:50am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You need pyschiatric evaluation. I hope your family have enough resources to get you one. What the fcvk do I have to do with Dangote riches compared to Trump. I couldn't give a fvck but obviously your cylinders are not clicking right. Done with you jobless man. I see why you love a Con Man Trump. You are obviously a Con Man in Umudike too staying up this late looking for an old white lady to scam. EFCC will soon catch up with your scam.

Cant even answer. I expected an answer like those two are not rich.They are wealthy.

As I expected community college graduates can only be stenographers. Like really they could not get a copy typist for your bosses meeting abroad and had to drag you?
Oh and to be the caddy boy.

Do you know how to count ( not play) golf scores?

Such an idiot. Cant even tell when someone is making fun of his stupidity.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:01am On May 18, 2021
basilico:

Cant even answer. I expected an answer like those two are not rich.They are wealthy.

As I expected community college graduates can only be stenographers. Like really they could not get a copy typist for your bosses meeting abroad and had to drag you?
Oh and to be the caddy boy.

Do you know how to count ( not play) golf scores?
You are a perfect example of how not to be successful in life. 2am Nigeria time and a worthless Yahoo boy still on Nairaland obsessed over a country no one in his lineage can get a Visa to. You are surely a point of prayer for anyone who do not want to be poor in life using your poverty as a reference of what he doesn't want to be like. Bye poverty head. Done with you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:04am On May 18, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are a perfect example of how not to be successful in life. 2am Nigeria time and a worthless Yahoo boy still on Nairaland obsessed over a country no one in his lineage can get a Visa to. You are surely a point of prayer for anyone who do not want to be poor in life using your poverty as a reference of what he doesn't want to be like. Bye poverty head. Done with you.

Do you know how golf scores are counted

As you do my homework Here is a rough guide. Golf does not have runs or triple doubles.. And the golf ball is made of thick materials, if hit by a golf ball seek immediate medical attention.

I always wished to ride a horse.please bring the Umudikeans a horse next time you leave the fruited plains.We will reward you with some gourmet coffee and ice cream.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (2254) (2255) ... (4317) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Ibime(m), bemeruca and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.