Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,466 members, 7,891,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1757652 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) ... (4241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:22am On May 20, 2021
A persons Parent should be the limit. Please report that nonsense to the mods so he can be banned. Also mods needs to ban his ip or something so he stops making fake accounts just to troll. Which sane person does that?

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 1:02am On May 20, 2021
Obrigardo:
A persons Parent should be the limit. Please report that nonsense to the mods so he can be banned. Also mods needs to ban his ip or something so he stops making fake accounts just to troll. Which sane person does that?
Don't mind that poverty cursed mental midget. He says worse things about his mother hence his miseries in life. Look at all the vile things he says about ladies here because they call him out on his stupidity worshipping a vile racist Trump that gives no fvck about him in the stinking mud house he lives in.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:03am On May 20, 2021
Joe Biden shot down the American Key Stone XL pipelines, but he is allowing Russia to build pipelines across Europe linking Germany and others. But the libtards will always tell us that Trump colluded with Putin and is Pro Russia?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:21am On May 20, 2021
obixcel:
Joe Biden shot down the American Key Stone XL pipelines, but he is allowing Russia to build pipelines across Europe linking Germany and others. But the libtards will always tell us that Trump colluded with Putin and is Pro Russia?

Trump make sure he blocks all Russia's means of empowering themselves because if Russia gets the cash they get stronger militarily. Russia can't even finance the development of the SU57 5th Gen fighter jet because of trumps choke hold on their GDP. Now Biden is giving them red carpet to do that. The world will stroll into chaos. We saw how he wants to unfreeze Iran's assets which they will use to sponsor more terrorism. You can see how its going in Palestine.

The guy is a mess. At this rate he is like for like comparable to buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:30am On May 20, 2021
benalvino2:

Trump make sure he blocks all Russia's means of empowering themselves because if Russia gets the cash they get stronger militarily. Russia can't even finance the development of the SU57 5th Gen fighter jet because of trumps choke hold on their GDP. Now Biden is giving them red carpet to do that. The world will stroll into chaos. We saw how he wants to unfreeze Iran's assets which they will use to sponsor more terrorism. You can see how its going in Palestine.

The unsurprising thing is that most U.S Mainstream Media are ignoring this news, there's no way they can spin this, can't blame the orange man for this, can they? grin Biden is giving Putin the red carpet treatment while screwing up American citizens.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:44am On May 20, 2021
obixcel:
The unsurprising thing is that most U.S Mainstream Media are ignoring this news, there's no way they can spin this, can't blame the orange man for this, can they? grin Biden is giving Putin the red carpet treatment while screwing up American citizens.

There is nothing to be surprised about. they have never been news outlets. Just liars.
No influence in the global scale anymore. Trump called Angela Merkel out for empowering their enemies. Biden is here so Every negativity will go on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:04am On May 20, 2021
benalvino2:

Joe Biden has no idea of how to rule. All he is doing is undoing what Trump did.
Orange man bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:08am On May 20, 2021
Still on my pet subject. Maricopa audit I"m supposed to increase my IQ if I call Pride of Lincoln from Arizona.

ABC reporting

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:26am On May 20, 2021
This man was cheetos von loser's right hand lawyer for some significant number of years, he knows the truth than you brain deadites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vpR0tnqho

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:29am On May 20, 2021
basilico:

Joe Biden has no idea of how to rule. All he is doing is undoing what Trump did.
Orange man bad

Stupid analogy. Cheetos didn't know how to rule or dont you know he enriched his cronies with PPP loans and his family member milked the govt for cash and secret service had to pay for his own Hotel rooms and even in his Scotland hotel? Or are you so daft to realize he oversaw the deaths and deaths of over 400k Americans due to his incompetence with Covid. You must be a short circuit fuse with a distorted memory. But thank God for technology we have receipts.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:28pm On May 20, 2021
Obrigardo:

Stupid analogy. Cheetos didn't know how to rule or dont you know he enriched his cronies with PPP loans and his family member milked the govt for cash and secret service had to pay for his own Hotel rooms and even in his Scotland hotel? Or are you so daft to realize he oversaw the deaths and deaths of over 400k Americans due to his incompetence with Covid. You must be a short circuit fuse with a distorted memory. But thank God for technology we have receipts.

Dt Fauci was running the show. In other news CDC found only only 6% of deaths were purely from covid-19.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:30pm On May 20, 2021
Obrigardo:
This man was cheetos von loser's right hand lawyer for some significant number of years, he knows the truth than you brain deadites

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8vpR0tnqho

The lawyer who records conversations with his clients? He better write a book Noone will ever engage him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 2:46pm On May 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are so sick to put that junk out. When did you become God to tell people President Biden will not live for four years. It's possible for you to die before him. That's how sick mental midget like you are telling a brainstem like yourself who is going to die and when. Deal with the woes you are facing in your Delta. FYI, Biden approval ratings with Americans is over 60% and the inept and worthless Racist Pig Trump never reaches 50% approval in his four disastrous years in the Oval Office.

Same old Lucasbalo with same old u repented style. It's 2021 man. But you know my type, I don't go down the dirty drain with anyone.

If you have paid attention, you would noticed I never mention Biden dying. Why would i wish him death? When I said he would likely not survive his first four years, I mean he would be declared incompetent to lead and forced to resign for the woman to take over. The signs are gearing up already...one don't have to be selfish or partisan to admit it....If some members of his own party do not trust his rational mindset, then know something is cooking. Facts don't lie.

As for me and my Delta enclaves, we are doing fine. Times are hard in the Homeland, but we are still eating three square meals by God's grace. cool

God no go ever shame us.

Bye.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2021
Ibeme:

You know madness is upon someone when they use the phrase Deep State.
It's people like you that are wired to die with their eyes wide open. If you don't know there are works done in the Dark just as there are deeds done in the light, then your self imposed Oblivion is wost than the blindness of Steven Wonder....no offense meant.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 2:52pm On May 20, 2021
You know he would be declared incompetent to rule and all the other junks from your Delta region. Why don't you start with that with your very able Buhari that's turning Nigeria into a laughing stock in the Comity of Nations. Clown you are because charity begins at home. FYI, President Biden approval ratings is 61% among Americans and last I checked, your stupid opinion doesn't count.
Appleyard:

Same old Lucasbalo with same old u repented style. It's 2021 man. But you know my type, I don't go down the dirty drain with anyone.

If you have paid attention, you would noticed I never mention Biden dying. Why would i wish him death? When I said he would likely not survive his first four years, I mean he would be declared incompetent to lead and forced to resign for the woman to take over. The signs are gearing up already...one don't have to be selfish or partisan to admit it....If some members of his own party do not trust his rational mindset, then know something is cooking. Facts don't lie.

As for me and my Delta enclaves, we are doing fine. Times are hard in the Homeland, but we are still eating three square meals by God's grace. cool

God no go ever shame us.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You know he would be declared incompetent to rule and all the other junks from your Delta region. Why don't you start with that with your very able Buhari that's turning Nigeria into a laughing stock in the Comity of Nations. Clown you are because charity begins at home. FYI, President Biden approval ratings is 61% among Americans and last I checked, your stupid opinion doesn't count.

I never questioned his approval rating. I just pointed out some facts. That's what I always do here in this Foreign Affairs section. If more than 30 house Democrats are calling for Biden to surrender his right/access to American nuclear codes, in just barely few months into his Presidency, that tells you all is not well. They didn't call for crazy Trump to hand over his access to to the nuclear codes even when he threatens to nuke North Korea, why Biden?. These are facts man.

As for Buhari, his case is beyond description. In fact, we are not even sure if he is alive or dead. Our case is already concluded. We have no president.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 3:18pm On May 20, 2021
Appleyard:

I never questioned his approval rating. I just pointed out some facts. That's what I always do here in this Foreign Affairs section. If more than 30 house Democrats are calling for Biden to surrender his right/access to American nuclear codes, in just barely few months into his Presidency, that tells you all is not well. They didn't call for crazy Trump to hand over his access to to the nuclear codes even when he threatens to nuke North Korea, why Biden?. These are facts man.

As for Buhari, his case is beyond description. In fact, we are not even sure if he is alive or dead. Our case is already concluded. We have no president.
Nice try. You might want to take night classes on English comprehension.

1. He wasn't asked to surrender the codes.

2. The nuclear codes had nothing to do with his health.
Infact, it had more to do with preventing a catastrophe incase a nutcase like Trump ever gets hold of power again.

Thankfully, not everyone on this thread are Magats.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2021
You are a damn liar. Where do more than 30 Democrats called for President Biden to surrender the nuclear codes comes from ?. I guess from your imagination. Why don't you get better informed and stop making a fool of yourself propagating the junks you and your fellow coons copied from Ring Wing hate filled blogs that think of your ilks as subhuman. What life experience do you have in America to determine that Biden will be forced out in less than four years. Let me tell you something that will sadden you. Biden in less than five months has strengthened America more than four years of Trump's disastrous and divisive regime. Keep your hallucinations going. It's entertaining for your kind on Nairaland.
Appleyard:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are a damn liar. Where do more than 30 Democrats called for President Biden to surrender the nuclear codes comes from ?. I guess from your imagination. Why don't you get better informed and stop making a fool of yourself propagating the junks you and your fellow coons copied from Ring Wing hate filled blogs that think of your ilks as subhuman. What life experience do you have in America to determine that Biden will be forced out in less than four years. Let me tell you something that will sadden you. Biden in less than five months has strengthened America more than four years of Trump's disastrous and divisive regime. Keep your hallucinations going. It's entertaining for your kind on Nairaland.
I tell you these unpaid Coons like Appleyard and his fellow travellers in idiocy are beyond appalling. They lie just like the pathological lying Trump they worship. How can people take these clowns seriously. Passing falsehoods they get from
Qanon and Right Wing blogs and makes it like a gospel out of the Holy Book. These guys are not normal.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2021
Thank you for setting Appleyard straight with his junks about a country he knows nothing about.
Every time he tries to sound like he's intelligent but actually he's an Orange cultist who just follow the Red line of idiocy blindly.
Goodvibes007:

Infact, it had more to do with preventing a catastrophe incase a nutcase like Trump ever gets hold of power again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:57pm On May 20, 2021
obixcel:

Biden is not "allowing"!

Last time I checked, Germany and Russia who are building the Nord Stream 2 pipeline are not under Biden's jurisdiction and can do whatever they want whether he agrees with it or not.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:05pm On May 20, 2021
Appleyard:

If more than 30 house Democrats are calling for Biden to surrender his right/access to American nuclear codes, in just barely few months into his Presidency, that tells you all is not well.

"If". Thankfully, we can read and understand 'if' we chose to.

Our rating: Missing context
The claim that dozens of House Democrats are calling on President Joe Biden to relinquish his sole control over launching a nuclear attack is MISSING CONTEXT, because without additional information it could be misleading. A group of about 30 House Democrats sent Biden a letter asking him to consider alternatives, citing concerns with past presidents, including President Donald Trump. Some posts have connected the letter to questions from Trump supporters and conservative media about Biden’s mental state, but previous fact checks have debunked claims that Biden is suffering from dementia, and the letter never raises those questions.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2021/02/26/fact-check-missing-context-post-biden-and-nuclear-codes/6821127002/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:07pm On May 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

Sorry. I did not read this far before responding with the same correction.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 5:08pm On May 20, 2021
obixcel:
TransCanada Energy, and the Government of Alberta, Canada.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:34pm On May 20, 2021
budaatum:

Biden is not "allowing"!

Last time I checked, Germany and Russia who are building the Nord Stream 2 pipeline are not under Biden's jurisdiction and can do whatever they want whether he agrees with it or not.

Because you don't know how sanctions are applied. Last time you checked Russia and Germany are not companies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2021
Goodvibes007:

What a Babel. Tell me the difference between renouncing and surrendering of a right as to act. Don't get twisted my friend.

Yes, it's all about preventing a catastrophe, so they told you and you fell for it.

Nonsense.

Even a half-baked armchair general knows that the right to launch a nuclear weapon is purely strategic and MUST be devoid of all bureaucracies as a matter of crucial national security, hence every nuclear weapons wielding nation concentrates such power exclusively in the hands of the president.

If you understand realpolitik, you won't even put up this shameful excuse of "they're trying to prevent a catastrophe."

They want to prevent a catastrophe but they suddenly deem it fit to start with Biden, not when a real actual nutcase in the person of Trump was in the Oval Office. Your logic makes a lot of sense. Real sense. cool

Thanks to God, not every one on this thread are blind to reality.

P.S. It's even funnier that the US is the only developed military power wanting to decentralized it's right to launch nuclear weapons. The worst part are the suggested options. They would have made it to Kevin Hart's night of comedy, if not that it is so pathetically flawed as such that countries like France, Russia, China, etc, would be reeling with pitiable headshakes for the US ruling class. Notwithstanding, it's great to know that saner heads and minds still reigns in the ranks of the US military top brass.

Uncontrolled partisan leaning is a disease that's worse than ALS. We should all dissist from it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

They were actually 31 in numbers. cool You know I deal with facts, dear Lucas. cool

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/02/25/democrats-ask-biden-to-give-up-power-to-launch-nuclear-bomb/amp/

That's from New York Post, a friend of the Dems.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 5:40pm On May 20, 2021
Appleyard:
What a Babel. Tell me the difference between renouncing and surrendering of a right as to act. Don't get twisted my friend.

Yes, it's all about preventing a catastrophe, so they told you and you fell for it.

Nonsense.

Even a half-baked armchair general knows that the right to launch a nuclear weapon is purely strategic and MUST be devoid of all bureaucracies as a matter of crucial national security, hence every nuclear weapons wielding nation concentrates such power exclusively in the hands of the president.

If you understand realpolitik, you won't even put up this shameful excuse of "they're trying to prevent a catastrophe."

They want to prevent a catastrophe but they suddenly deem it fit to start with Biden, not when a real actual nutcase in the person of Trump was in the Oval Office. Your logic makes a lot of sense. Real sense. cool

Thanks to God, not every one on this thread are blind to reality.

P.S. It's even funnier that the US is the only developed military power wanting to decentralized it's right to launch nuclear weapons. The worst part are the suggested options. They would have made it to Kevin Hart's night of comedy, if not that it is so pathetically flawed as such that countries like France, Russia, China, etc, would be reeling with pitiable headshakes for the US ruling class. Notwithstanding, it's great to know that saner heads and minds still reigns in the ranks of the US military top brass.

Uncontrolled partisan leaning is a disease that's worse than ALS. We should all dissist from it.

Its funny how they still pivot back to trump grin
I don't understand how trump is hunting these people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (2260) (2261) (2262) ... (4241) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: happney65 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.