Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,307 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1821242 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (4317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
American democracy is at stake and the present republiQan party led by Trump is ready to embrace fascism.

That is why a 100 scholars had to make a "statement of concern" to Congress to act and protect voting rights before the republiQans destroy democracy.How can America claim to be the leading democracy in the world and instead of making voting access easier they wanna restrict it because they cannot win on their policies the changing demographics don't favour them so they wanna make it harder to vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

Stop trying to make sense, talk like the way you are. You only fool yourself by making words you don't even understand.
Obri Obri nigger, take it easy. We know sense make your brain tingle in pains so you beg him not to make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
grin Obrigardo, that's another funny-sounding name depicting the dude as someone whose education stems from Western movies.

But I love his vulnerability, he came in to help his Dems-dude.

An implicit admission he wasn't doing a good job grin

I mean it when i say you are a stupid fellow, poor in reasoning and filled with hate. Did you try and google Obrigado?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 10:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
American democracy is at stake and the present republiQan party led by Trump is ready to embrace fascism.

That is why a 100 scholars had to make a "statement of concern" to Congress to act and protect voting rights before the republiQans destroy democracy.How can America claim to be the leading democracy in the world and instead of making voting access easier they wanna restrict it because they cannot win on their policies the changing demographics don't favour them so they wanna make it harder to vote.

Yo, Bleep off with this shit we are busy have fun. Ya should go to the prostitution section and post that shit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

Stop trying to make sense, talk like the way you are. You only fool yourself by making words you don't even understand.
listen, Obrigardo, my penmanship could make your dad realise you're inferior in birth and breeding.

And that your DNA can't support word-binding. My mind is like a paint factory manufacturing words with which I paint this digital dome....

Your reaction is like a girl who wants to say yes but says no all the same because you're innately cheap and insecure.

Obrigardo? If that's the allias you chose by your own hands....I think you had brain mutations in your prepubescence.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
it obviously is beyond your comprehension that not everyone can't be at your level of penury
He's already put up his defensive shield. Any insult you throw at him now will be signs of you "losing your screws". He'll then start talking about "therapy" and when you reply to his lame antics, he'll pull out the "relapse card".

We all know the weasel's game and it's not just boring but incredibly pathetic.

Don't let the weasel think he can dictate when you can/can not reply to him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
edi287:

He's already put up his defensive shield. Any insult you throw at him now will be signs of you "losing your screws". He'll then start talking about "therapy" and when you reply to his lame antics, he'll pull out the "relapse card".

his modus operandi is just pathetic, typical of his pathetic personality and existence
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
edi287:

Nigger coach edi287 telling GalaticHorde his life experience. So hilarious
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
DissTroy:
Fat turd Ibime, can't think of more? Something has to stick. Something! Try. Do what those who Nairalanders who tried had to pull me down or shame me haven't been able to do for years.

I never freaking hide! I'd be the first to tell anyone who gets confused my tribe or other such details. I'd be the first to tell you to go looking but reassure you that you'd find nothing embarrassing. You think I don't go digging on me too?

Reputation Management is a required skill in personal branding these days. I bet nobody does searches about me than me. I saw what you see before you see it. I weigh the options the decide on it.

You know how vicious and personal DarkRebel used to be. He went at me - he found nothing embarrassing, even when. he was trying to help Coôgar take me down in 2015.
I went at him when he let his guard down - he was disgraced on Nairaland. The same DarkRebel who used to bully you and make you cry.

Ask who bursted all his catfishing account and his identity. Ask him.

I'm a veteran of the game you are trying to play. And you know what makes me even more dangerous? I'm not held back by the distraction of trying to cover up my tracks - I show people my tracks if they insist 'cause I know when traced back, those tracks lead to places which aren't soiled.

Someone tell this clown no one cares about his delusions of grandeur.

How many monologues will you write about yourself now?

This impoverished goat has just been beating his chest about himself for weeks on end as if anyone cares?

Maybe you think all Nairalanders are as destitute as you that you can "shame them off Nairaland". You actually have a mental illness.

Abeg give me your ID on fiverr, let me throw you one job for $5. Hunger is real.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Everyone can see right through them. It's all about racism and hatred in their hearts, but they will be defeated!
But i don't get why you still give any respect to Criminal trump with a capital T?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

More psychotic rants from an impoverished goat.

When you are finished with your monologue, let me know, Mr Akpan.

Mr. Akpan? Are you sick? I'm proudly Ibibio. I wear it like a badge! And on any account I use, I declare this. Everyone refers to me on Nairaland as that "Akwa Ibom guy" and I defend it with my heart.
In fact, I had a lengthy discussion about it on Nairaland last Saturday. I don't hide!

You are the belligerent halfwit, Ibime, who mentioned me out of the blues with false information you didn't verify hoping you could mock me and make me cower. You wanted the badge of taking down and shaming the ever-victorious Disstroy, a.ka. TSOM? The sun would have to burn out and the earth freeze over before that happens!

I paid the price by never getting myself involved in things would come back to hunt or haunt me, legally or otherwise.

You have about 15,000 comments on Nairaland alone with your digital footprints all over the place leading to places you would rather want to remain in the dark. All it takes is tenacious digging. Even Coôgar thought he had his hidden too - until I bursted him. He tried hacking my accounts over the years but couldn't and went digging yet found nothing to pin on me.

That's Coogar who is more vicious that you'd ever be.

You called a little assembly of geriatric dementia patients on the pages of Nairaland hoping to give them the euphoria of my 'outing' which they couldn't get in bed with the women.

May a thousand soldier ants take turns giving you blöwjobs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
Biden appoints Harris to lead the white house efforts to protect voting rights .
Schumer will bring HR1 now S1 to the floor this month and I hope he has gotten Manchin and Sinema's vote to nuke the filibuster and pass this important bill.

Harris is on board and this will neutralise the GQP shameless attacks on voting rights across the country.Even in court their shameless laws won't stand but then you have SCOTUS and they won't be dumb enough to uphold such disgusting laws.

How can it be a crime to give water?How can drive through voting be a problem mehn these bills are stupid.

All to make Trump's big lie true all for a man who underperformed republiQans in 2016 and 2020 all for a man who lost you both houses of Congress.The path these people are headed is not yet clear.
What is certain is that young Americans and minorities are seeing through these GQP BS and won't be voting republiQan any time soon Trump made many Americans show interest in things like this.When Obama and his predecessors were in power many didn't even take voting seriously and rather stayed at home but now the different base the GQP is attacking is highly motivated to vote in future elections

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Look, it's up to Dems to utilize a strong grassroots voters drive and try to get their base pumped up.
They aren't doing enough of that at the moment. You not only need to keep calling this out but you've also got to give your base something to be pumped about.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
his modus operandi is just pathetic, typical of his pathetic personality and existence

Now niggers be gossiping like two high school bitches. So hilarious. Y'all gonna help each other get through this hard moment. Edi287 tell your sugar momma AmazonTopaz no to post bull crap at fun time
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

I mean it when i say you are a stupid fellow, poor in reasoning and filled with hate. Did you try and google Obrigado?
Obrigardo sounds dago. It won't be worth the effort or the data used in sorting what it stands for.

If I'm foolish, you were born with brain lesions.

I love you all the same.

You make my Amoled shine so bright, I mean your defencelessness cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
listen, Obrigardo, my penmanship could make your dad realise you're inferior in birth and breeding.

And that your DNA can't support word-binding. My mind is like a paint factory manufacturing words with which I paint this digital dome....

Your reaction is like a girl who wants to say yes but says no all the same because you're innately cheap and insecure.

Obrigardo? If that's the allias you chose by your own hands....I think you had brain mutations in your prepubescence.

Ol boy, you sound so really Stupid. I mean it. You just type words you don't even understand.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prideofkokobilo:

Obri Obri nigger, take it easy. We know sense make your brain tingle in pains so you beg him not to make sense
is this a rhyme? ''Tingle in pains''? Bwahahahahaha cheesy grin paper gangsta rapper! Is this how to become the next biggie? Is your stage name piggy? cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

Everyone can see right through them. It's all about racism and hatred in their hearts, but they will be defeated!
But i don't get why you still give any respect to Criminal trump with a capital T?
They are playing a dangerous game and are ready to sell democracy for deranged MAGA lunatics.

Okay I prefer to call him agent orange anyway,I will use trump from now on. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
DissTroy:

Mr. Akpan? Are you sick? I'm proudly Ibibio. I wear it like a badge! And on any account I use, I declare this. Everyone refers to me on Nairaland as that "Akwa Ibom guy" and I defend it with my heart.
In fact, I had a lengthy discussion about it on Nairaland last Saturday. I don't hide!

You are the belligerent halfwit, Ibime, who mentioned me out of the blues with false information you didn't verify hoping you could mock me and make me cower. You wanted the badge of taking down and shaming the ever-victorious Disstroy, a.ka. TSOM? The sun would have to burn out and the earth freeze over before that happens!

I paid the price by never getting myself involved in things would come back to hunt or haunt me, legally or otherwise.

You have about 15,000 comments on Nnaiealnd alone with your digital footprints all over the place leading to places you would rather want to remain in the dark. All it takes is tenacious digging. Even Coôgar thought he had his hidden too - until I bursted him. He tried hacking my accounts over the years but couldn't and went digging yet found nothing to pin on me.

You called a little assembly of geriatric dementia patients on the pages of Nairaland hoping to give them the euphoria of my 'outing' which they couldn't get in bed with the women.

That nigger ibime is an expert in failing. He can't even dig up information that is readily available. What a loser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

They are playing a dangerous game and are ready to sell democracy for deranged MAGA lunatics.

Okay I prefer to call him agent orange anyway,I will use trump from now on. wink

Thank You cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

Ol boy, you sound so really Stupid. I mean it.
now you're as boring as a condom Bleep of 4th round.

Your fingers should go numb from having you force them chirping same weak repetitive lines.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
Yep. He's already started tap dancing with lame retorts. So easy to predict...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

Thank You cool
For the rape nigger? With a strap on? This nigger may need a surgery. Ass is wide open grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
DissTroy:

You have about 15,000 comments on Nnaiealnd alone with your digital footprints all over the place leading to places you would rather want to remain in the dark. All it takes is tenacious digging. Even Coôgar thought he had his hidden too - until I bursted him. He tried hacking my accounts over the years but couldn't and went digging yet found nothing to pin on me.

Send me your fiverr ID, let me throw you some bucks for the task above. All the time you will spend cannot be to waste.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
DissTroy:

You have about 15,000 comments on Nairaland alone with your digital footprints all over the place leading to places you would rather want to remain in the dark. All it takes is tenacious digging. Even Coôgar thought he had his hidden too - until I bursted him. He tried hacking my accounts over the years but couldn't and went digging yet found nothing to pin on me.

hahahaha, Kay sup?

I would think Ibime with his age and longevity in Nairaland would have evolved beyond pant sniffing.

What a shame!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prideofkokobilo:

For the rape nigger? With a strap on? This nigger may need a surgery. Ass is wide open grin

GhostWisperer:
now you're as boring as a condom Bleep of 4th round.

Your fingers should go numb from having you force them chirping same weak repetitive lines.

Just look at these two fools. How dumb can you be to sound like this? Well its a faceless forum anyone can troll, but i doubt they sound like this in real life. It would be a disaster if they do.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

Send me your fiverr ID, let me throw you some bucks for the task above. All the time you will spend cannot be to waste.

you need to throw some buck on your protuberant torso, you fake fatso.

You're as cheap as you're as old , bro.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

From a loser who bets with his pension. Poor nigger loser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

Just look at these two fools. How dumb can you be to sound like this? Well its a faceless forum anyone can troll, but i doubt they sound like this in real life. It would be a disaster if they do.
Oh really, if you can troll let's see what you got because you be mistaking trolling for lectures. Shut the eff up nigger. You suck. Obrigado what kind of shitty moniker is that

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

type something without the word "foolish."

You're so mentally wretched you can't even afford new monosyllabics.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde how's the butt?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
type something without the word "foolish."

You're so mentally wretched you can't even afford new monosyllabics.

When you are a Fool?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2322) (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) ... (4317) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.