Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,307 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1821246 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) ... (4317) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by manshot: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Trump says he will be sworned in by August. Mad Man

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly setting his sights on a quick return to the White House.

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman tweeted Tuesday that Trump has been telling confidants that he expects to be reinstated as president by August as a result of ongoing election audits in states like Arizona and Georgia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prideofkokobilo:

For the rape nigger? With a strap on? This nigger may need a surgery. Ass is wide open grin
you obviously are yet to recover from the anal buggery massa has done on you, and the fellati0 he had you do on him and the surgical shortening of your piggle wiggle. None of us here inflicted that on you so stop projecting your 'ol massa on us

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prideofkokobilo:

Oh really, if you can troll let's see what you got because you be mistaking trolling for lectures. Shut the eff up nigger. You suck. Obrigado what kind of shitty moniker is that

Unintelligent slowpoke wants to debate about a moniker. Well, you can have a go at it.
At the end it does not change the fact that trump is a slimy dirtbag Criminal! cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
edi287:

Look, it's up to Dems to utilize a strong grassroots voters drive and try to get their base pumped up.
They aren't doing enough of that at the moment. You not only need to keep calling this out but you've also got to give your base something to be pumped about.
@bold,very true people need to see that their votes matters and believe me when I tell you that dems are ready to deliver I love the fact that Biden is ambitious with his goals.The house of representatives is working because they nuked the filibuster but the senate is the problem especially Manchin and Sinema.Their annoying attention seeking attitude especially that if Manchin is energising more dems to find replacements and vote more dems to the senate.

Manchin is talking about bipartisanship and protecting the filibuster the man even says preserving the filibuster is saving democracy LMAO the filibuster is not even in the constitution.

I agree that voters need to be pumped about something but I don't think voters are stupid except MAGA clowns to vote in the current republiQans in 2022 as a reaction to dems not doing anything which they would but if faced in such position many will rather vote democrat than republiQan as it stands now.

I love the fact that Moscow Mitch told Manchin Fcck bipartisanship when they voted against the commission now he will know that Moscow Mitch was serious when he said his agenda was to block Biden 100%.If they don't rid the filibuster and pass crucial bills then they deserve what they get in 2022 but they won't risk that Manchin and Sinema will come around even Sinema supports HR1 and even if they don't some voters will rather sit home than vote GQP and with the way America is polarised no one should sit at home because the MAGA base is also motivated to vote too as sad as it sounds some Americans will rather see fascism to own the libs.Agent orange got 74 million votes I was shocked for a few days then I remembered that Hitler and other dictators also had supporters then I became a bit less surprised also republiQans did well in 2020 Trump always underperformed them even in 2016 so I don't get why they are attacking voting rights to support the big lie of a crybaby like agent orange

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
you obviously are yet to recover from the anal buggery massa has done on you, and the fellati0 he had you do on him and the surgical shortening of your piggle wiggle. None of us here inflicted that on you so stop projecting your 'ol massa on us

Yo nigger Edi287 you see grin should we call this nigger edi 2.0?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
manshot:

Former President Donald Trump is reportedly setting his sights on a quick return to the White House.

New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman tweeted Tuesday that Trump has been telling confidants that he expects to be reinstated as president by August as a result of ongoing election audits in states like Arizona and Georgia.
This guy sure knows how to get his based pumped up to get that fundraising dollars.
You've got to give it to him - he's a master at this ish.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:07pm On Jun 01, 2021
manshot:

Maggie Haberman is obsessed with trump.

The media should stop giving that attention seeker oxygen and ignore him to retire at Mar-a-Lago so that he can prepare for his legal defence in the upcoming cases against him.

He wants to grift more.Agent orange needs money to pay legal fees for Giuliani and himself.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

When you are a Fool?
okay, you try... This stret dog just passed its first test.

Several more to go

Have a go!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

@bold,very true people need to see that their votes matters and believe me when I tell you that dems are ready to deliver I love the fact that Biden is ambitious with his goals.The house of representatives is working because they nuked the filibuster but the senate is the problem especially Manchin and Sinema.Their annoying attention seeking attitude especially that if Manchin is energising more dems to find replacements and vote more dems to the senate.

Manchin is talking about bipartisanship and protecting the filibuster the man even says preserving the filibuster is saving democracy LMAO the filibuster is not even in the constitution.

I agree that voters need to be pumped about something but I don't think voters are stupid except MAGA clowns to vote in the current republiQans in 2022 as a reaction to dems not doing anything which they would but if faced in such position many will rather vote democrat than republiQan as it stands now.

I love the fact that Moscow Mitch told Manchin Fcck bipartisanship when they voted against the commission now he will know that Moscow Mitch was serious when he said his agenda was to block Biden 100%.If they don't rid the filibuster and pass crucial bills then they deserve what they get in 2022 but they won't risk that Manchin and Sinema will come around even Sinema supports HR1 and even if they don't some voters will rather sit home than vote GQP and with the way America is polarised no one should sit at home because the MAGA base is also motivated to vote too as sad as it sounds some Americans will rather see fascism to own the libs.Agent orange got 74 million votes I was shocked for a few days then I remembered that Hitler and other dictators also had supporters then I became a bit less surprised also republiQans did well in 2020 Trump always underperformed them even in 2016 so I don't get why they are attacking voting rights to support the big lie of a crybaby like agent orange

Stop spamming this thread babe. Take this shit else where. Take your sugar boy with you edi287.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
manshot:

You mean trump?
And that Maggie Haberman was so dragged today for always reminding us trump has an orange ass that can't keep a shit. I loved every bit of it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
manshot:

So, we have a new date. We jumped past June 12, was it, and the whole of July, to August.

Is that August '22, or '23, or '24, or never ever?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

I mean I understand where Manchin is coming from but he needs to open his eyes. Bipartisanship is a good thing but we all know these guys aren't interested in working with the Dems.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
okay, you try... This stret dog just passed its first test.

Several more to go

Have a go!

The nigger gonna pass out. There in mandingo in his rectum and it ain't easy for him to say the word fool. The owner of the mandingo doing the drilling might just think Obrigado meant full length
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
GhostWisperer:
hahahaha, Kay sup?

I would think Ibime with his age and longevity in Nairaland would have evolved beyond pant sniffing.

What a shame!

Ibime has been on the internet for way longer than any of us on this thread. He's way older too. But that's not the point. I don't discriminate against the aged - I give them exactly what they deserve.

The derang skunk thinks I am one to pretend. I don't. I don't live double lives.

Two weeks ago, the discussion was about cryptocurrency but I didn't partake in it. Do I understand cryptocurrency and all the terminologies? Hell yeah and I'd have been believed! It's my job to be aware of everything. Literally my job. Have I been trading in it? No; not in the last four years at least since it distracts from what I do. So I felt no need to discuss it.

If I were like Ibime ilk, I'd quickly google the technical jargon and crypto news then claim to trade in millions like he and his folks claim because they are hellbent on impressing random people on the internet.
I can bet you given the chance, Ibime would go into kidnapping if that's the oy way to impress people from the proceeds.

Ibime, may lightning wake you up every morning and be the last thing you you before you drift off to hell nightly!

-------------------

GhostWhisperer? Jay? Only Jay creates such monikers. Salomon? It has to be you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2021
edi287:

I mean I understand where Manchin is coming from but he needs to open his eyes. Bipartisanship is a good thing but we all know these guys aren't interested in working with the Dems.
Exactly,Manchin has to choose between the Biden agenda,his party or very well become a republiQan let Moscow Mitch be majority leader again. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

Someone tell this clown no one cares about his delusions of grandeur.

How many monologues will you write about yourself now?

This impoverished goat has just been beating his chest about himself for weeks on end as if anyone cares?

Maybe you think all Nairalanders are as destitute as you that you can "shame them off Nairaland". You actually have a mental illness.

Abeg give me your ID on fiverr, let me throw you one job for $5. Hunger is real.
as in after I'm done with these cretins I won't remember their monikers but for a grown arse man to come claiming he won a dissfest and we should be warned was like so juvenile.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Maggie Haberman is obsessed with trump.

The media should stop giving that attention seeker oxygen and ignore him to retire at Mar-a-Lago so that he can prepare for his legal defence in the upcoming cases against him.

He wants to grift more.Agent orange needs money to pay legal fees for Giuliani and himself.

Correct. On point. Exacto.
That is what they always do. Create a controversy to make their unintelligent base angry, then siphon donations from them. It's so blatant and shameful. magarine taylor grease, paul gosar, cancun cruz, pedophile matt gaetz etc does this all the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prideofkokobilo:

Yo nigger Edi287 you see grin should we call this nigger edi 2.0?
that's rich coming from a version 0.0.0 grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2021
DissTroy:

Ibime has been on the internet for way longer than any of us on this thread. He's way older too. But that's not the point. I don't discriminate against the aged - I give them exactly what they deserve.

The derang skunk thinks I am one to pretend. I don't. I don't live double lives.

Two weeks ago, the discussion was about cryptocurrency but I didn't partake in it. Do I understand cryptocurrency and all the terminologies? Hell yeah and I'd have been believed! It's my job to be aware of everything. Literally my job. Have I been trading in it? No; not in the last four years at least since it distracts from what I do. So I felt no need to discuss it.

If I were like Ibime ilk, I'd quickly google the technical jargon and crypto news then claim to trade in millions like he and his folks claim because they are hellbent on impressing random people on the internet.
I can bet you given the chance, Ibime would go into kidnapping if that's the oy way to impress people from the proceeds.

Ibime, may lightning wake you up every morning and be the last thing you you before you drift off to hell nightly!

-------------------

No you rather sell crayfish and plumbing courses instead.

Ghostwhisperer is postmann, the one always writing simpy lovesick poems and wack raps while simultaneously claiming to be a misogynist.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
as in after I'm done with these cretins I won't remember their monikers but for a grown arse man to come claiming he won a dissfest and we should be warned was like so juvenile.

Still crying 'cause your henchman, Ibime, failed at the one thing you crave more than life itself - me being disgraced?

May a galactic horde of the most violent demons take turns possessing you!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2021
DissTroy:

-------------------

Monikers by age, descending order.
PrideofLincoln1 a grandpa 71yo with a daughter in her late 40s.
Budaatum check my status to see his photo. He is 60.
Salford1 or Tdotbluejays1 51
Those are the oldest niggers here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
DissTroy:

-------------------

loooolz! Bazooka!!! grin we know the fake ones.

The fatso Ibime was even married with kids far back here in 2014/15 and his illusionary dreams can only take flight in Nairaland grin

Kay this is the Knight.

I'll call you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
DissTroy:

Still crying 'cause your henchman, Ibime, failed at the one thing you crave more than life itself - me being disgraced?

May a galactic horde of the most violent demons take turns possessing you!

That nigger GalaticHorde has been crying ever since the nigger benalvino2 annihilate him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Exactly,Manchin has to choose between the Biden agenda,his party or very well become a republiQan let Moscow Mitch be majority leader again. grin
Nah you guys shouldn't push that guy to the GOP. We need centrists like him in the Dems party.
Honestly though, dude represents a very red state so he has to tread carefully. I like him but he needs to wake up.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obrigardo:

Correct. On point. Exacto.
That is what they always do. Create a controversy to make their unintelligent base angry, then siphon donations from them. It's so blatant and shameful. magarine taylor grease, paul gosar, cancun cruz, pedophile matt gaetz etc does this all the time.

These names are funny.

You can also call him Kremlin Cruz,Brian Williams nicknamed him Kremlin Cruz when he shared Russian propaganda on twitter in comparison to the military few weeks back. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Prideofkokobilo(f): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
that's rich coming from a version 0.0.0 grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Nigger use 6 emojis to convince us he is happy. It's okay Karen, you can cry.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ibime:

No you rather sell crayfish and plumbing courses instead.

Ghostwhisperer is postmann, the one always writing simpy lovesick poems and wack raps while simultaneously claiming to be a misogynist.

See? You finally found your use - helping me sought out the many monikers who quote me. Please file them alphabetically. I'm a stickler for such things. I'd look at them later though. Good boy. smiley

-----------------------

Postmann is Ghostwhisperer? Never looked at the moniker more than in passing but I won't be surprised. Been a while, man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2021
manshot:

I know some republicoons here for who must have started a countdown

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Sinema is a caricature, she does not belong there, Manchin will fold, if you read his statements after the gqp put down the creation of the commission. I'll put any money down the line that the Senate will destroy the filibuster before the midterms. When the fraudulent arizona recount gets tired, the fulton county recount brings nothing new up, when trump is charged in court for election interference and inciting a riot, when members of congress start getting implicated in DOJ's prosecutions of the oath keepers/three percenters etc, and indictments start flowing in, trust me, the Senate will destroy the filibuster and create this Jan 6th commission. Ali alexander is still no where to be found, some crooks are still running and hiding, and the DOJ haven't started taking down the big guns of this insurrection.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GhostWisperer: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2021
Prideofkokobilo:

The nigger gonna pass out. There in mandingo in his rectum and it ain't easy for him to say the word fool. The owner of the mandingo doing the drilling might just think Obrigado meant full length
kikikikikikikkikikiki grin grin grin

Reminds me of half-naked Zulus charging with spears at Europeans who were armed with machine guns.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

These names are funny.

You can also call him Kremlin Cruz,Brian Williams nicknamed him Kremlin Cruz when he shared Russian propaganda on twitter in comparison to the military few weeks back. grin grin

oh yes Kremlin cruz, that's the best. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 11:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
GalaticHorde:
it obviously is beyond your comprehension that not everyone can't be at your level of penury
If you see the picture of the person you are going back and forth with. You would realise how much you have wasted your time. Time that you can't get back.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2323) (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) ... (4317) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.