Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,658 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1746447 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2019
Temple1288:

Experiencing racism in a supposed sanctuary city...

Racism exists only in those Liberal infested zones..

I have lived in at least 5 different states and I can tell you this is true

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2019
Temple1288:

These Liberals who will always claim racism are very wicked to the core! They will never tell you the truth!
To them all talking about how poor Mississippi is, maybe we've got to ask them if there are much homeless people compared to the large number of homelessness you get in their zones.. All they do is think about themselves.. In New York, it's very difficult for someone to give you 1 buck without extorting you.. They know the truth! These are black communities.. The only thing those talkatives know is showing off!

This is the truth most of them tend to think good advice says more about their race than their character... Always crying bout racism all the time that's what they're known for, usually for the purpose of gaining some cheap advantage, discount, unearned privilege, time extension, special permission...

To that mumpe, if I as a Black, wide nose guy I haven't experienced racism in Mississippi, Arkansas and North Dakota, then he should shut up!

Most Black students here are living very large thanks to supposed 'white owned Churches'

They give them cars, free stuffs and all that.. And these Africans lie a lot just to gains favors from these Whites and they'd turn around and go on Social Media to shout RACISM.. Most of them survived in the USA thanks to White women YES WHITE WOMEN!
I've seen a lot of them! But racism racism racism is what you'd see them discuss always!

Some do this just to discourage their people so they won't come to America and experience the good life
they've been experiencing! To anyone that talks about racism, tell the person RACISM KEE YOU THERE!

Go and see the number of homeless people in LA. When will the liberals actually care about the Americans sleeping on the streets. Provide jobs for Americans, actually care about Americans first

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/05/us/los-angeles-homeless-population.html

10 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2019
The world is turning back to the Conservative way..

UK will be Great Again

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
raumdeuter:

I have lived in at least 5 different states and I can tell you this is true

Exactly!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2019
Red state have been leaching on Blue state money, and those place are third world hellhole i saw open sewage in Mobile Alabama. They are all here yapping bout homeless folks in Blue state, what a laughable lot. How about the zillions trailer park population in ya red state plus all the zillions hook up opiods and heroine dolting all the zip codes in your red state hellhole.

Red state are the prototype of the America, we don't wanna go back to anymore overtly white and mono religious too. The whole place from Missouri to Louisana and Alabama are covered with Gas stations, Churches, Strip clubs, liquor stores wash and repeat across all the zipcode.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 4:51pm On Jul 23, 2019
Temple1288:

Experiencing racism in a supposed sanctuary city...

Racism exists only in those Liberal infested zones..

What a wassock!!! My time in the base in Hohenfeld Germany. One of the black marines was out to rural France to pick up supplies, he ran out of gas and was knocking door to door for help. Until some folks fix him out. He told us the scenario on base and everybody black, hispanic, asian and white agreed he would have been shot if the same shit played out in the USA especially in the South.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2019
Trump suggested 'black vs whites' games in The Apprentice: ‘It would be nine blacks against nine whites, all highly educated, smart, strong, beautiful people, right?’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-apprentice-black-vs-white-contest-howard-stern-interview-a9015701.html

Donald Trump wanted to pit an all-black team of contestants against an all-white team to boost ratings on his NBC programme The Apprentice.
The president ran the idea for a racial divide on the fourth season of the reality show past radio shock jock Howard Stern, according to an unearthed 2005 interview.

“It would be nine blacks against nine whites, all highly educated, smart, strong, beautiful people, right? Do you like it?” he can be heard asking the host.

“Yes,” replied Mr Stern. “Do you like it?” Mr Trump asked African-American radio co-host Robin Quivers. “I think you’re going to have a riot,” she said.

Although Mr Stern suggested to Mr Trump that “on some level it’s wrong", the star and producer of the TV show insisted he could make it work.
“I think that it would be handled very beautifully by me," the future president said. "Because, as you know, I’m very diplomatic.”

NBC executives ultimately rejected the black versus white concept, with one saying, “I don’t think so,” according to The New York Times, which re-examined the whole incident after an audio clip of The Howard Stern Show interview resurfaced online.

...and yet some folks will say that Trump is not racist...why does he have to do this...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:06pm On Jul 23, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
Trump suggested 'black vs whites' games in The Apprentice: ‘It would be nine blacks against nine whites, all highly educated, smart, strong, beautiful people, right?’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-apprentice-black-vs-white-contest-howard-stern-interview-a9015701.html

Donald Trump wanted to pit an all-black team of contestants against an all-white team to boost ratings on his NBC programme The Apprentice.
The president ran the idea for a racial divide on the fourth season of the reality show past radio shock jock Howard Stern, according to an unearthed 2005 interview.

“It would be nine blacks against nine whites, all highly educated, smart, strong, beautiful people, right? Do you like it?” he can be heard asking the host.

“Yes,” replied Mr Stern. “Do you like it?” Mr Trump asked African-American radio co-host Robin Quivers. “I think you’re going to have a riot,” she said.

Although Mr Stern suggested to Mr Trump that “on some level it’s wrong", the star and producer of the TV show insisted he could make it work.
“I think that it would be handled very beautifully by me," the future president said. "Because, as you know, I’m very diplomatic.”

NBC executives ultimately rejected the black versus white concept, with one saying, “I don’t think so,” according to The New York Times, which re-examined the whole incident after an audio clip of The Howard Stern Show interview resurfaced online.

...and yet some folks will say that Trump is not racist...why does he have to do this...

What's racist about having an all white versus all black team contest? It's not as if he said the whites would beat the blacks nor did he denigrate the blacks in anyway so what in God's name is racist about his proposal? You people should spare us this nonsense of crying racism all the time when there is none. That's why no one takes you serious anymore when you cry racism. You are so desperate to play victims that you are busy manufacturing hate crime hoaxes all over the place. You guys should sit up and take responsibility for your own lives, Trump is not the cause of all the real and imaginary woes in your lives

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 3:09am On Jul 24, 2019
https://twitter.com/theappeal/status/1153812788575236099?s=19

The POC loving MI someone is painting for us. Some of these guys have mental health ish.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 3:19am On Jul 24, 2019
itchie:

What's racist about having an all white versus all black team contest? It's not as if he said the whites would beat the blacks nor did he denigrate the blacks in anyway so what in God's name is racist about his proposal? You people should spare us this nonsense of crying racism all the time when there is none. That's why no one takes you serious anymore when you cry racism. You are so desperate to play victims that you are busy manufacturing hate crime hoaxes all over the place. You guys should sit up and take responsibility for your own lives, Trump is not the cause of all the real and imaginary woes in your lives

That you don't see racist intent or at least racist outcome of such a stupid contest is shocking.

What's exactly the purpose of such a contest, to show which race is the smartest? If the blacks win, it would mean nothing, it would be rationalised that the white contestants were not the smartest, afterall white people are the greatest scientists, mathematicians and Nobel price winners. If it was the whites that won, then it would reinforce their beliefs that whites are smarter than blacks.

Why restrict it to just white and blacks? Why not include other races, like Arabs and Asians. At least we have 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid.

Maybe we should try such in Nigeria and have a competition whereby Yoruba and Igbo compete to see who is smartest.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:40am On Jul 24, 2019
"As long as you keep faith in God above, there's no limit to what you can achieve" President Donald John Trump

In the other news, Britain needs someone who's like Pres. Trump now they got him... Who doesn't like his own placed first?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 6:26am On Jul 24, 2019
wirinet:

That you don't see racist intent or at least racist outcome of such a stupid contest is shocking.

What's exactly the purpose of such a contest, to show which race is the smartest? If the blacks win, it would mean nothing, it would be rationalised that the white contestants were not the smartest, afterall white people are the greatest scientists, mathematicians and Nobel price winners. If it was the whites that won, then it would reinforce their beliefs that whites are smarter than blacks.

Why restrict it to just white and blacks? Why not include other races, like Arabs and Asians. At least we have 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid.

Maybe we should try such in Nigeria and have a competition whereby Yoruba and Igbo compete to see who is smartest.
There's nothing racist about that contest. Look at the way he even described them, “It would be nine blacks against nine whites, all highly educated, smart, strong, beautiful people, right"?. What kind of racist describes the people he hates as highly educated, smart, strong and beautiful? That must be the worst racist of all time!
You people just choose to see racism in everything when there is none

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

Arrant nonsense!! This is not racist in anyway

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2019
Temple1288:
The world is turning back to the Conservative way..

UK will be Great Again
You need to see the massive meltdown on social media by the liberal snowflakes yesterday. They claim they want a democracy but can't seem to accept it whenever democracy works. It's like democracy is only acceptable to them when they get their way. Bunch of pathetic losers!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2019
wirinet:

If we are to take your logic then the makers of the popular Rocky Balboa movie were racist also since putting a black man versus white man is racism. In Rocky, the white man ends up beating the black man so the producers and Sylvester Stallone must be racist!

I mean why restrict it to just white and blacks? Why not include other races, like Arabs and Asians. At least we have 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid right undecided

our own samuel Peter must be a victim of racism for being made to fight and lose his belt to a white man, they should have made sure every other race is represented in that fight sad

Our female super falcons just got trashed 3:0 by the white Germans, who the hell were the racists who thought it was smart for whites to compete against blacks? FIFA must be racists!!

How dare Hilary Clinton compete against Obama when she knows she is White and he is black? Hilary Clinton must be racist!!! I mean she could have made sure there were candidates from other races, like Arabs and Asians. At least we have 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid right undecided

The Democratic party are also racist because they are allowing all these white candidates compete against Cory Booker and Kamala Harris. You know blacks can't compete against whites unless racism is involved right undecided

This is beyond ridiculous, This is pathetic!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 10:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Anduku:

If we are to take your logic then the makers of the popular Rocky Balboa movie were racist also since putting a black man versus white man is racism. In Rocky, the white man ends up beating the black man so the producers and Sylvester Stallone must be racist!

I mean why restrict it to just white and blacks? Why not include other races, like Arabs and Asians. At least we have 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid right undecided

our own samuel Peter must be a victim of racism for being made to fight and lose his belt to a white man, they should have made sure every other race is represented in that fight sad

Our female super falcons just got trashed 3:0 by the white Germans, who the hell were the racists who thought it was smart for whites to compete against blacks? FIFA must be racists!!

How dare Hilary Clinton compete against Obama when she knows she is White and he is black? Hilary Clinton must be racist!!! I mean she could have made sure there were candidates from other races, like Arabs and Asians. At least we have 4 major races, namely white/Caucasian, Mongoloid/Asian, Negroid/Black, and Australoid right undecided

The Democratic party are also racist because they are allowing all these white candidates compete against Cory Booker and Kamala Harris. You know blacks can't compete against whites unless racism is involved right undecided

This is beyond ridiculous, This is pathetic!!!

Drumpf spinner how you gonna spin the DOJ rental law suit.
CP5 and Birtherism.
How you gonna spin the Judge Curiel and New Jersery Account Dept comments.
African Shithole and SOB for black football players.
How you gonna spin the IQ insults on April Ryan, Abbey Philips and Maxine Waters.
How you gonna spin the go back to your country comment and the good people on Nazis sides.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CTPlayer: 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
TheShopKeeper:

According the article they were looking for the best and smartest, so how is that racist? Is the TV show Dear White People racist? Comedian George Lopez was doing a show talking about growing up and things you were not allowed to do as a Hispanic, one thing you can't do is marry a black woman. It is comedy ratings etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIwdSMu_b8o

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2019
...president trump already on twitter meltdown this morning...as robert mueller, ex-special investigator appears before congress today, 24 July 2019....first session starts at 8:30 a.m before the house judiciary committee hearing (to be open session); and the second starts at 12 p.m. before house intelligence committee hearing (a closed session)...

....schedule of mueller's testimony:

...it will be split across two committee appearances with three hours allotted for the judiciary committee and two hours for the intelligence committee.
...there will be a 30-minute break in between the two hearings, and the former special counsel will have the opportunity to ask for breaks during each appearance....

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2019
kophschmerzenii:

Drumpf spinner how you gonna spin the DOJ rental law suit.
CP5 and Birtherism.
How you gonna spin the Judge Curiel and New Jersery Account Dept comments.
African Shithole and SOB for black football players.
How you gonna spin the IQ insults on April Ryan, Abbey Philips and Maxine Waters.
How you gonna spin the go back to your country comment and the good people on Nazis sides.

President Trump is not exluded from the exercise of free speech. Freedom of Speech is not meant for the Left only, although they enjoy the monopoly of flag burning, knee bending, foreign flags hoisting and other forms of un-patriotic, anti-american lunacies in the name of free speech.
Besides, far worse have been said of, and done against Trump by the Left.
His go back to your country comment was a Patriotic roar as behoves any patriotic President. Those two are Americans on paper but belong elsewhere by mentality and sentiment.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2019

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
In his opening statement, Mueller said the investigation did not establish that the Trump campaign conspired with Russia and the probe did not address 'collusion.

Lol its over.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rep. Collins (R-GA): “Is it true the evidence gathered during your investigation did not establish that the president was involved in the underlying crime related to Russian election interference?”

Robert Mueller: “We found insufficient evidence of the president's culpability”

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:31pm On Jul 24, 2019
“The case is closed. The evidence is in: no collaboration, no collusion, no coordination. We need to get this behind us. This is just the Democrats trying to take this into overtime, it's not going to work.” -
Sen John Barrasso

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2019
When there is no conspiracy, there is no collusion because the two are the same.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mueller can’t clearly remember what his report said for a simple reason that every grade school teacher knows

He didn’t write it himself

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2019
Anduku:

You need to see the massive meltdown on social media by the liberal snowflakes yesterday. They claim they want a democracy but can't seem to accept it whenever democracy works. It's like democracy is only acceptable to them when they get their way. Bunch of pathetic losers!!!

More bad news for them.. They were given the opportunity to lead the world and they simply FAILED!

Back to America, hope you're seeing how confused those House Democrats are? They can't even understand what Robert Mueller is saying.. Mueller is another confused brat--- I think he's got dementia. Didn't he write the Report? Anyway in the end, it's simply NO COLLISION (from the Trump side) and no OBSTRUCTION

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
zendi:

President Trump is not exluded from the exercise of free speech. Freedom of Speech is not meant for the Left only, although they enjoy the monopoly of flag burning, knee bending, foreign flags hoisting and other forms of un-patriotic, anti-american lunacies in the name of free speech.
Besides, far worse have been said of, and done against Trump by the Left.
His go back to your country comment was a Patriotic roar as behoves any patriotic President. Those two are Americans on paper but belong elsewhere by mentality and sentiment.

I think you'd be banned. You just replied a robot �
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2019
Mueller just blowed dear leader no obstruction lies.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2019
How did it all start? Who started it? Why would someone subject the President of the most powerful country in the world to this kinda embarrassment?

That should be the investigation now

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Temple1288(m): 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2019
Rep Jim rocks!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2019
Temple1288:
How did it all start? Who started it? Why would someone subject the President of the most powerful country in the world to this kinda embarrassment?

That should be the investigation now

CRAP!!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2019
Surprised Chris Wallace just told the truth about this being a disaster for Dems and Mueller.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.