Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,414 members, 7,961,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1900777 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) ... (4451) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2021
obixcel:
It definitely must be a pain in ur ass watching that video so u had to go on an Anti-Trump tirade

trump is a Criminal and a negligent homicidal maniac. it's perfectly right to demand justice for the diaper wearing adderal addicted creep.

But to stan for cucker tarlson insulting a 40 year US Army veteran, shows you guys are just another set of cultists shilling for white supremacy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Bunch of grifters, bigots, racists, xenophobes, scammers and lawless egomaniacs who will get their course of justice in due time. The world is changing far away from their grifting and thank God majority of Americans, even a handful of republicans, the moderate ones can see pure foolishness on display. What a load of piss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2021
diaper wearing Asshole grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:

See foolishness. cucker tarlson called the Chairman Joint Chief of Staff, a 40 year US Army Veteran, a pig and you call him a legend. Get lost you braindead cultist.
Army General fueling divide in his country instead of focusing on Russian hypersonic missiles and the threat of China is a pig. He wants to understand white rage, it stops there. He should be understanding black rage or rage itself.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB6LPIYlteo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Let me start a refresher course for some bunch of crazy black fools here who think their lord and savior, diaper wearing drug addicted trump ever cares for anything other than saving himself and grifting off racists and white supremacists. I hope to keep this a daily occurence Godwilling.
Bunch of losers with selective AMNESIA.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Bunch of hateful cynic people with braindead amnesia psychosis. Just because y'all hate the liberal lifestyle, you shill for white supremacists who dont give a f about you or your existence. Thank God i fight for something true and good for all mankind, not hate.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2021
And some bunch of idiots think America would allow this hatefilled vulgar ranting egomanic to become president ever again? Let me laugh a bit grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Criminal trump was and is still putin's Bitch through and through.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Criminal trump just hated the diverse America. The fool wanted the only white America where slavery will become great again. You know it, i know it, we all know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Criminal trump was just evil. If the venture didn't benefit him moneywise, he wasn't involved. He gave up Jamal Khashoogi to puppet prince mbs to gruesomely murder. He feigned middle east peace because there were deals for him that favored his criminal trump org. Nothing was done that didn't favor trump and his criminal family financially. He literally used the presidency to try and revive his failing business, business with a string of bankruptcies to boot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Will be back to continue with enough receipts. If you have amnesia, i'll cure it today. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:
cucker tarlson insulted the General Milley, Chairman of the joint chief of staff, a Soldier with over 40 years of service because of what? Because he voiced his opinion about the hypocritical anger against Critical race theory.
But this same foolish cucker tarlson is the first to run a whole week segment about athletes taking the knee against police brutality of black people. The fool who never joined the army, was born into wealth with thick golden spoons in his mouth.
And we have some braindead cultists here who will parrot his useless tropes, even when it doesn't benefit them in any way at all.
The type of brain gymnastics this cultists undergo is pathetic. One minute they say respect the military, in the next minute matt gaetz is saying defund the fbi, and racist laura ingraham is canvassing for Biden to defund the military.
What a bunch of idiotic braindead losers.

Military is supposed to display strength. Obama made cadets wear high heels. Hows this for morale overlaid with that General's outburst.

https://images01.military.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/media/news/service/2015/04/rotc-heels2-600.jpg?itok=BrUsK0i9

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:
And some bunch of idiots think America would allow this hatefilled vulgar ranting egomanic to become president ever again? Let me laugh a bit grin

You decide who rules? 74m voters are deluded according to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Army General fueling divide in his country instead of focusing on Russian hypersonic missiles and the threat of China is a pig. He wants to understand white rage, it stops there. He should be understanding black rage or rage itself.

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB6LPIYlteo

Bro, you are foolish man. Did you get what cucker tarlson said? That CRT is the beginning of white genocide, "WHITE GENOCIDE". said that live on air to probably millions of people. If that is not dividing the country enough then you need to get your head examined properly. White rage is cucker tarlson. General Milley doesn't have the audience cucker has and only stated his opinion as he is in the Military and understands what the Military has to abide by. The US Army is the most widely educated bunch of people on planet earth if you don't know, and they are the lightbearers of science and technology, so do you expect the US Army to be that archaic and not move forward with a diverse and inclusive world?

Stupid, stupid, stupid. A black african man shilling for cucker tarlson who equated teaching people about slavery to turning America into Rwanda. I've never seen anything more stupider than this.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2021
basilico:

You decide who rules? 74m voters are deluded according to you?

Please get lost like you don't know Americans always vote along party lines, even if the people put forward by the RNC are just bunch of criminals.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2021
basilico:

Military is supposed to display strength. Obama made cadets wear high heels. Hows this for morale overlaid with that General's outburst.

https://images01.military.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/media/news/service/2015/04/rotc-heels2-600.jpg?itok=BrUsK0i9

Where is the strength in cucker calling a 40 year Veteran, Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staffs a pig but rail over Kaepernick for kneeling against police brutality? Don't dare mention me again if you don't want me to rail on you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:

Bro, you are foolish man. Did you get what cucker tarlson said? That CRT is the beginning of white genocide, "WHITE GENOCIDE". said that live on air to probably millions of people. If that is not dividing the country enough then you need to get your head examined properly. White rage is cucker tarlson. General Milley doesn't have the audience cucker has and only stated his opinion as he is in the Military and understands what the Military has to abide by. The US Army is the most widely educated bunch of people on planet earth if you don't know, and they are the lightbearers of science and technology, so do you expect the US Army to be that archaic and not move forward with a diverse and inclusive world?

Stupid, stupid, stupid. A black african man shilling for cucker tarlson who equated teaching people about slavery to turning America into Rwanda. I've never seen anything more stupider than this.

Teaching children to hate a particular race is genocidal.

Tucker hit the right spot. Keep watching that video till you understand that the army has a greater problem to worry about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:

Where is the strength in cucker calling a 40 year Veteran, Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staffs a pig but rail over Kaepernick for kneeling against police brutality? Don't dare mention me again if you don't want me to rail on you.

Right here you have been posting memes of trump and you still the one crying about Tucker roasting a social justice General. Weak I tell you, weak

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Teaching children to hate a particular race is genocidal.

Tucker hit the right spot. Keep watching that video till you understand that the army has a greater problem to worry about

Don't try act fanciful towards me, i eat cucks for breakfast. cucker calling CRT, teaching people about the horrors of slavery, Juneteeth, and the Tulsa massacre is WHITE-GENOCIDE is the most stupid, foolish, debased and most dividing thing any news caster ever said in America. You carefully turn your eyes away from the nonsense he says. Don't act smart towards me.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:

To the Editor:
Did you know that Obama fired 197
generals and admirals while he was in
office?

Thats how this guy rose to that position.

https://rense.com/general96/listof.html

Here is the list of our military elite who have
been purged or fired under Obama:
For whole list click on above link.

Obama was a petulant sob who never took criticism and purged the independent minds everywhere to Create Yes men.

Commanding Generals fired:
· General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines
Commander International Security Assistance
Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
· Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S.
Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task
Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
· Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S.
Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air
Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450
Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)
· Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines
Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit &
Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-
Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July
2013)
· Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army
Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
· Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S.
Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and
I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan
(Oct 2013)
· General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African
Command (Oct 2013)
· Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3
Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of
the US Military Academy at West Point, NY
(2013)
· Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S.
Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment
Command (suspended Oct 2013)
· General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of
CentCom (May 2013)
· Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in
charge of Quantico's Security Battalion (Oct
2013)
· General Stanley McChrystal-U.S. Army
Commander Afghanistan (June 2010)
· General David D. McKiernan-U.S. Army
Commander Afghanistan (2009)
· General David Petraeus-Director of CIA from
September 2011 to November 2012 & U.S.
Army Commander International Security
Assistance Force [ISAF] and Commander U.S.
Forces Afghanistan [USFOR-A] (Nov 2012)
· Brigadier General Bryan Roberts-U.S. Army
Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013)
· Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant-U.S.
Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning
and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command &
Commander of Aviation Wing at Camp
Bastion, Afghanistan (Sept 2013)
· Colonel Eric Tilley-U.S. Army Commander of
Garrison Japan (Nov 2013)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:23am On Jun 25, 2021
basilico:

To the Editor:
Did you know that Obama fired 197
generals and admirals while he was in
office?

Thats how this guy rose to that position.

https://rense.com/general96/listof.html

Here is the list of our military elite who have
been purged or fired under Obama:
Commanding Generals fired:
· General John R. Allen-U.S. Marines
Commander International Security Assistance
Force [ISAF] (Nov 2012)
· Major General Ralph Baker (2 Star)-U.S.
Army Commander of the Combined Joint Task
Force Horn in Africa (April 2013)
· Major General Michael Carey (2 Star)-U.S.
Air Force Commander of the 20th US Air
Force in charge of 9,600 people and 450
Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (Oct 2013)
· Colonel James Christmas-U.S. Marines
Commander 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit &
Commander Special-Purpose Marine Air-
Ground Task Force Crisis Response Unit (July
2013)
· Major General Peter Fuller-U.S. Army
Commander in Afghanistan (May 2011)
· Major General Charles M.M. Gurganus-U.S.
Marine Corps Regional Commander of SW and
I Marine Expeditionary Force in Afghanistan
(Oct 2013)
· General Carter F. Ham-U.S. Army African
Command (Oct 2013)
· Lieutenant General David H. Huntoon (3
Star), Jr.-U.S. Army 58th Superintendent of
the US Military Academy at West Point, NY
(2013)
· Command Sergeant Major Don B Jordan-U.S.
Army 143rd Expeditionary Sustainment
Command (suspended Oct 2013)
· General James Mattis-U.S. Marines Chief of
CentCom (May 2013)
· Colonel Daren Margolin-U.S. Marine in
charge of Quantico's Security Battalion (Oct
2013)
· General Stanley McChrystal-U.S. Army
Commander Afghanistan (June 2010)
· General David D. McKiernan-U.S. Army
Commander Afghanistan (2009)
· General David Petraeus-Director of CIA from
September 2011 to November 2012 & U.S.
Army Commander International Security
Assistance Force [ISAF] and Commander U.S.
Forces Afghanistan [USFOR-A] (Nov 2012)
· Brigadier General Bryan Roberts-U.S. Army
Commander 2nd Brigade (May 2013)
· Major General Gregg A. Sturdevant-U.S.
Marine Corps Director of Strategic Planning
and Policy for the U.S. Pacific Command &
Commander of Aviation Wing at Camp
Bastion, Afghanistan (Sept 2013)
· Colonel Eric Tilley-U.S. Army Commander of
Garrison Japan (Nov 2013)

Just look at this chap. When they are reminded of the hate they support, they look for straws to hang on. Tiny straws that DOES NOT EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:

Just look at this chap. When they are reminded of the hate they support, they look for straws to hang on. Tiny straws that DOES NOT EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE.

You look stupid. Why did Obama fire all those guys? Top guys and now we have a Karl marx reader at the helm

Answer that stop deflecting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2021
You guys are just supporting and shilling for hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate and more hate.
And nothing benefits you black africans other than the hate you guys have in your heart for the Liberal Lifestyle.

Nothing but just pure hate drives all the rubbish you cultists say in here, trying to act smart and humble.

I'll be back to remind y'all of the hate in you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2021
basilico:

You look stupid. Why did Obama fire all those guys? Top guys and now we have a Karl marx reader at the helm

Answer that stop deflecting.

God, help this man from the deep end. How do i even start with this conspiracy filled braindead cultist? hmmm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:

Don't try act fanciful towards me, i eat cucks for breakfast. cucker calling CRT, teaching people about the horrors of slavery, Juneteeth, and the Tulsa massacre is WHITE-GENOCIDE is the most stupid, foolish, debased and most dividing thing any news caster ever said in America. You carefully turn your eyes away from the nonsense he says. Don't act smart towards me.

What is CRT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

What is CRT.

STFU

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:

God, help this man from the deep end. How do i even start with this conspiracy filled braindead cultist? hmmm

I've listed guys fired by Obama . Why did he fire them.
What conspiracy is there?
Do not insult the intelligence you lack.An emotional and irrational person defines you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:
You guys are just supporting and shilling for hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate and more hate.
And nothing benefits you black africans other than the hate you guys have in your heart for the Liberal Lifestyle.

Nothing but just pure hate drives all the rubbish you cultists say in here, trying to act smart and humble.

I'll be back to remind y'all of the hate in you.

But Tucker's remark was anti hate those general and your likes are spreading. I posted the video for you to watch and see how Tucker hit the nail on the spot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:

Parrot.
You fell for those conspiracy whitewashes of the Wuhan lab theory of covid-19 leak

After Dr. Anthony Fauci, amid
growing evidence, admitted in May
that the lab-leak theory is a possible
explanation for the origin of the
COVID-19 pandemic, the Washington
Post also changed its tune. The
Post's Glenn Kessler said that in
"recent months the idea that it
emerged from the Wuhan Institute
of Virology (WIV) – once dismissed
as a ridiculous conspiracy theory –
has gained new credence."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Obrigardo:

STFU
1+1 = ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wonder how many death threats Mike Pence will be getting this weekend.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) ... (4451) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: GreatFrayol, SAKUR and 27 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.