Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,284 members, 7,981,543 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 07:41 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1947007 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) ... (4536) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Not all whites are enjoying, many are homeless. You people just don't reason... Some whites are benefitting, some blacks are benefitting. Whites can play basket ball too, especially in Europe. They employ the best and they happen to be blacks. Get over it.
So in your little view of the world from umudike,
All blacks have to be basketballers to make it. I get you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

[s]English comprehension is also hard for you. Let me paraphrase the question.

What is the population of blacks the US = X

What is the Population of black basketballers in the US = Y

X/Y ( x 100).[/s]

To find the percentage, my assignment to you is to find the value of X and Y

There is nothing like English comprehension. You are making a fool out of yourself. It is a ratio, and if we want to talk about per capita then it's Even worse for whites.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
basilico:

Merit was the criterion.
No one disputes that.

You were equating the success of a few basketballers to the greater black population in the US. Sense is indeed not common.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

So in your little view of the world from umudike,
All blacks have to be basketballers to make it. I get you.

No, in your views all blacks should be enjoying even if they have no skills or qualifications. Get back to reality.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Better than the fake conservative wokeness.

Would Obama have made Ivy League if not for affirmative action? Never seen his grades.They are sealed

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

No one disputes that.

You were equating the success of a few basketballers to the greater black population in the US. Sense is indeed not common.

But you are disputing that
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

There is nothing like English comprehension. You are making a fool out of yourself. It is a ratio, and if we want to talk about per capita then it's Even worse for whites.

I am amazed that you understand ratio. see, your IQ has gradually been increasing since you joined this thread

Since you agree to ratio. Do you also agree that the chances of a black person to be killed by a cop is higher than that of a white person to be killed by a cop?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
basilico:

Would Obama have made Ivy League if not for affirmative action? Never seen his grades.They are sealed
Here we go again cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

No, in your views all blacks should be enjoying even if they have no skills or qualifications. Get back to reality.
Point out where I ever said that.
You claim merit but used a very bad example of athletes.
So everyone would be like Usain Bolt.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
.I am amazed that you understand ratio. I see your IQ has gradually been increasing.

Since you agree to ratio. Do you also agree that the chances of a black person to be killed by a cop is higher than that of a white person to be killed by a cop?

No you are the one that lacks the capability to think. You reason like a toddler.

Not different from how you cultists say whites are more killed by the cops than black when you all refuse to look at the ratio.

You can't afford to chose ratios when it

Yes I agree.
But first, thanks for letting us know you were talking crap with that percentage bs. The right word to us is per capita.

Secondly, blacks is 13% of the population, commits almost half the crimes in the country. So yes, a black man is more likely to be killed. Crimes attracts cops.

Cops kill more whites every year than blacks. But per capita (13% population) blacks are dying 2 to 3 times more than whites.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Sigh.

So you think Buhari is a good president because some APC chieftains are benefiting from his administration?
Basilico, you are yet to answer this question.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
Basilico, you are yet to answer this question.
The question is moot. We all know Buhari.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Point out where I ever said that.
You claim merit but used a very bad example of athletes.
So everyone would be like Usain Bolt.

Point out where I ever said this?
Dementia? Or you don't like the game you like to play?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Yes I agree.
But first, thanks for letting us know you were talking crap with that percentage bs. The right word to us is per capita.

Secondly, blacks is 13% of the population, commits almost half the crimes in the country. So yes, a black man is more likely to be killed. Crimes attracts cops.

Cops kill more whites every year than blacks. But per capita (13% population) blacks are dying 2 to 3 times more than whites.
If you have a little IQ, you would have known that percentages and ratios are the foundation of per capita or per whatever you want to use.

The bolded is a big fat lie. Why do you lie just to sound smart

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
basilico:

The question is moot. We all know Buhari.
No it's not moot. Answer the question. If you like to compare, make equal comparisons. You can't just pick and select.

It's only fair that I make that comparison.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Point out where I ever said this?
Dementia? Or you don't like the game you like to play?
Are you okay. What has that post got to do with the nonsense you are taking about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

If you have a little IQ, you would have known that percentages and ratios are the foundation of per capita or per whatever you want to use.

The bolded is a big fat lie. Why do you lie just to sound smart

I know, the ratio speaks well. 11 out of 12 basket ballers are black. That's all you need to know. Percentage is different. Talking about IQ does not make your argument carry weight. You are talking crap.

1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Are you okay. What has that post got to do with the nonsense you are taking about.

If you can't see your hypocrisy or what I did I can't help you. It is not by shouting IQ IQ.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
One of the reasons I have been staying away from the thread. I am allergic to nonsense.

Benalvino the liar..

benalvino2:

Yes I agree.

Racial inequality in policing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
One of the reasons I have been staying away from the thread. I am allergic to nonsense.

Benalvino the liar..

Good. So I am not talking about shop lifting or drunk driving. I am talking about violent crimes. And your statistic shows just that.

Everything I said was correct.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

[s]Good. So I am not talking about shop lifting or drunk driving. I am talking about violent crimes. And your statistic shows just that.

Everything I said was correct. [/s]
Shifting goal post as usual cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Benalvino the liar..

You don't understand statistics grin blacks 13%, whites 75% then look at those numbers again and tell me who is committing more crimes per capita?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Shifting goal post as usual cool

I am not shifting anything, it's on your screenshot and if we talk per capita then I am correct twice and you are wrong twice. You don't understand what you post here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

You don't understand statistics grin blacks 13%, whites 75% then look at those numbers again and tell me who is committing more crimes per capita?

Again.

So how does this email blacks commiting half of the crimes in the US. Oh, you pulled that number out of your ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Going back to work. You and Basilico can continue posting your lies from umudike. Enjoy your thread.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Again.

So how does this email blacks commiting half of the crimes in the US. Oh, you pulled that number out of your ass.

Stick to this one because you are being decimated. When you understand statistics come back.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Stick to this one because you are being decimated. When you understand statistics come back.
Why should I waste time with your nonsense. grin
English = zero
Statistics = zero

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:
Going back to work. You and Basilico can continue posting your lies from umudike. Enjoy your thread.

Lmao. Stay safe

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays1: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
benalvino2:

Lmao. Stay safe
Stay safe too. cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tdotbluejays1:

Again.

How many blacks kill each other compared to whites killing. whites
actually 90 percent of black are killed by blacks
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
basilico:

How many blacks kill each other compared to whites killing. whites also

Its is normal for a race to kill each other more. The numbers is high on both if you go by numbers alone. But when you bring in the elephant in the room which is per capita, then blacks kill more. They commit more homicide.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
basilico:

Im getting you. Talk about oppression is all over, yet they have a full team of African Americans in their Olympic team.
As early as 1936 , their star athletee was a black Jessie Owens who the real Nazi Hitler refused to confer the gold medal(s) to.

And yet that athlete Jesse Owens did not have the right to vote. Their star boxer Jack Johnson was imprisoned for carrying a white woman across state lines. Shut up cockroach

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2429) (2430) (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) ... (4536) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordReed(m), bemeruca, budaatum, PDPGuy and 26 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.