Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,044 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2674) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1733329 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (4223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:54pm On Aug 19, 2021
benalvino:
Hezbollah warns Israel that it can no longer rely on the United states. Biden is shit that's all I can say

If it was not for oil supply, Hesbolla would have been crushed.
Joe Biden killing energy independence directly aids major OPEC nations who fund Hesbolla.

Sometimes I think Joe is upto no good.Either him or his handlers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
Some interesting information. Nigeria is in the top 3.
That's fine with these cursed rats from Umudike who should be getting on Buhari who is putting Nigeria on the precipice waiting to fall off the cliff. These idiots will be here till 1am Nigeria time and resume by 3am or 4am Nigeria time. These guys are the perfect example of how to be a failure in life.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2021
basilico:

If it was not for oil supply, Hesbolla would have been crushed.
Joe Biden killing energy independence directly aids major OPEC nations who fund Hesbolla.

Sometimes I think Joe is upto no good.Either him or his handlers.

Hezbollah is openly violating US sanction now saying oil tanker is come and they know Biden can't do anything. Wahala dey o. Obama said Biden is fuckup
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2021
It's midnight Nigeria time and these two jobless irritants will be here for another hour. I know them like the back of my hand. They will be back by 3 or 4am. How come they cannot sleep. It's because they are jobless in a country with 70% youth unemployment.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 12:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Budaatum how are you. They say it's midnight and you should sleep.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:04am On Aug 20, 2021
The idiotic fool is bring Bhudhaman into the dialogue. I am not talking to Bhudaaman. I am referring to the two jobless irritants that do this daily. How do i know. Chicago is 6 hours behind Nigeria in Summer time. Its precisely 6.05 pm in Chicago now.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2021
Budaatum it's midnight won't you go to bed? Chicago is 6 hours behind London didn't you hear?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:07am On Aug 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
Poverty cursed conspriratorial nut, the last i checked, Mike Lindell is an American from Minnesota and a worthless Penny pinching fool is saying Billionaire can be in any Currency. Church rat, i know where your poverty comes from now.

Now go procreate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2021
my colleague @RichEdsonDC confirms WSJ reporting, that about two dozen State Dept officials in Kabul sent a memo to Blinken, other top officials July 13th, warning of potential Kabul collapse soon after withdrawal deadline, offering recs on mitigation & speedy evac

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Covid is so real that a former President that was once infected with covid before thinks he won the election he lost by 7 million votes. I got that from an anonymous source.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:24am On Aug 20, 2021
45 more minutes for the jobless twins to stay on Nairaland and they will be back in two to three hours. How not to be a failure is a must read for people who don't want to be like the twins in penury.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2021
benalvino:
"I think you have to be very careful using the word enemy"

Chief of the Defence Staff General Sir Nick Carter says "we have to be patient" and says the Taliban "want an Afghanistan that is inclusive for all"
Ibime and budaatum look at this thing

This idiot from the UK says the Taliban is not the enemy.
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1427899515282116612?s=19

Yes, we need to be patient and see what they do. Then must we patiently coax them to do what they should do.

A very intelligent person! The most intelligent person I have heard so far!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:40am On Aug 20, 2021
basilico:

We don't tune in to a channel that says what we want to hear. We tune in to several, listen critically and decipher the truth.
We are not zombies, we are well informed and not brainwashed , Thats how we are able to dispatch an army of Obama cultists singlehandedly without batting an eyelid.

Onward Christian soldier. How much do you get paid for that?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:40am On Aug 20, 2021
I am back wearing my facemask because i do not want to be mistaken for a cultist supporter of Trump. Another good one from an anonymous source.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 12:41am On Aug 20, 2021
budaatum:

Yes, we need to be patient and see what they do. Them must we patiently coax them to do what they should do.

A very intelligent person! The most intelligent person I have heard so far!
He called the UK chief of Defense staff (A General) an idiot. Wonders shall never cease. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 12:48am On Aug 20, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

He called the UK chief of Defense staff (A General) an idiot. Wonders shall never cease. cheesy
The same way that cursed brainstem call a Four Star Gen. Milley a CRT General. You can note a cursed loser with their statements. The same idiot who openly said he would take the side of Proud Boys over African Americans. These guys are mentally sick.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:52am On Aug 20, 2021
benalvino:
Budaatum it's midnight won't you go to bed? Chicago is 6 hours behind London didn't you hear?

buda is always up late. You should know that by now.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 1:02am On Aug 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
The same way that cursed brainstem call a Four Star Gen. Milley a CRT General. You can note a cursed loser with their statements. The same idiot who openly said he would take the side of Proud Boys over African Americans. These guys are mentally sick.
I understand that they have no respect for members of the armed forces in Nigeria. I do not blame them though when Nigerian generals are known for looting in conjunction with the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 3:26am On Aug 20, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

I understand that they have no respect for members of the armed forces in Nigeria. I do not blame them though when Nigerian generals are known for looting in conjunction with the politicians.
The military in Nigeria is as corrupt as the Thieflicians that rules Nigeria. They will budget money for ammunitions and military Aircrafts and share the money within themselves. That's why the military are scared to death of fighting Boko Haram and Iswab.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 4:20am On Aug 20, 2021

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:29am On Aug 20, 2021
Tdotbluejays:
When you think you have seen it all.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1428541606391582728?s=19
That's Dan Patrick the Deputy Governor of Texas and a well known racist just like Trump. Blaming Africa Americans for the surge of Covid in Texas. I saw how Laura "Hitler Princess" was nodding her head in agreement with the bigot. Proud Boys lovers on Nairaland, your racist Massa is at again.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 4:34am On Aug 20, 2021
PrideofLincoln2:
That's Dan Patrick the Deputy Governor of Texas and a well known racist just like Trump. Blaming Africa Americans for the surge of Covid in Texas. I saw how Laura "Hitler Princess" was nodding her head in agreement with the bigot. Proud Boys lovers on Nairaland, your racist Massa is at again.
It was the South Americans/brown people. It's now the turn of black people in Texas to get blamed.

That man could have just said unvaccinated people. He just somehow had to throw black people in the mix.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Tdotbluejays: 4:46am On Aug 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln2: 4:55am On Aug 20, 2021
Tdotbluejays:

It was the South Americans/brown people. It's now the turn of black people in Texas to get blamed.

That man could have just said unvaccinated people. He just somehow had to throw black people in the mix.
You know he was talking to Hitler Princess Laura Ingraham on a Fake and Racist Faux News and you don't get a grip if you do not bring Blacks and Hispanics up. That's their call code for their bigotry and that is not surprising. The RepubliKKKans used to blame those "Dirty" undocumented immigrants crossing the border and now it's the Blacks in America. How do people like this get support from rational people is beyond comprehension to me. I bet you the Proud Boys loving poor rats here will cover for this bigot

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:35am On Aug 20, 2021
Some interesting facts counterfeiters should know. A very old article that applies

todayhttps://www.eff.org/wp/investigating-machine-identification-code-technology-color-laser-printers

Onn Nov. 22, 2004, PC World published an article stating that
"several printer companies quietly encode the serial number and the manufacturing code of their color laser printers and color copiers on every document those machines produce. Governments, including the United States, already use the hidden markings to track counterfeiters." According to the article, the high fidelity of outputs from color machines to their original documents suggests that counterfeiters can potentially succeed in creating high-quality counterfeited currency and government documents using these machines. At the request of the United States Secret Service, manufacturers developed mechanisms that print in an encoded form the serial number and the manufacturer's name as indiscernible markings on color documents. The Secret Service and manufacturers would be able to decode these values from the markings and in the event a color machine was used to print a suspected counterfeited document, these values would be used with customer information to discover the identity of the machine's owner.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 7:43am On Aug 20, 2021
budaatum:

buda is always up late. You should know that by now.

I know I was just saying because one old man was complaining children like us are still up at night.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Biden Admin Continues To Tell Fleeing American Citizens They Must Pay For Evacuation Flight Out Of Afghanistan.

Biden gives free flight, hotel and housing to illegal immigrants. This administration is retarded

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:20am On Aug 20, 2021
benalvino:
Biden Admin Continues To Tell Fleeing American Citizens They Must Pay For Evacuation Flight Out Of Afghanistan.

Biden gives free flight, hotel and housing to illegal immigrants. This administration is retarded

Its also being reported that the Taliban obtained the payroll from the abandoned US embassy. They have details of all Afghans who were on the payroll of their enemy ie US coalition .
Dont expect the Taliban jihadists to pay these people a visit to thank them. God forbid that the Taliban should "discipline" these afghans.

Joe Biden is a mess. The sooner he is removed the better His supporters here want the troops out, how is not their problem. The Americans left in Afghan are to put it mildly kidnapped hostages.It will soon hit home that Joe Biden recklessly endangered fellow citizens. He has only carriers of the Trump Derangement Syndrome to help him navigate this chaotic mess

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino(m): 8:29am On Aug 20, 2021
basilico:

Its also being reported that the Taliban obtained the payroll from the abandoned US embassy. They have details of all Afghans who were on the payroll of their enemy ie US coalition .
Dont expect the Taliban jihadists to pay these people a visit to thank them. God forbid that the Taliban should "discipline" these afghans.

Joe Biden is a mess. The sooner he is removed the better His supporters here want the troops out, how is not their problem. The Americans left in Afghan are to put it mildly kidnapped hostages.It will soon hit home that Joe Biden recklessly endangered fellow citizens. He has only carriers of the Trump Derangement Syndrome to help him navigate this chaotic mess

Na, he should stay a do a lot of damage to remind the Americans especially the wrinkled face here to know what to expect when they worship wokeness.

The more damage he does the better for the other party. Sadly they will all be affected but it is a lesson to make them think twice before they worship wokeness

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:37am On Aug 20, 2021
benalvino:

Na, he should stay a do a lot of damage to remind the Americans especially the wrinkled face here to know what to expect when they worship wokeness.

The more damage he does the better for the other party. Sadly they will all be affected but it is a lesson to make them think twice before they worship wokeness

I think I agree with you. I dont think he the one running the show.
There are puppeteers behind him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:41am On Aug 20, 2021
benalvino:

I know I was just saying because one old man was complaining children like us are still up at night.

Well, I'm not exactly anyone here's children, and I'm sure they were not talking to me.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:44am On Aug 20, 2021
basilico:

Bas, why don't you just claim the Americans gave you this list to give to taliban? Its the qonly way they could qossibly have qotten it!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2671) (2672) (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) ... (4223) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.