Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,671 members, 7,930,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:19 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2961) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1842112 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) ... (4345) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
gambojimeta:
Republican Governor of Maryland Larry Hogan reportedly called Trump's attacks on incumbent governors "outrageous, unacceptable and bad for the party." He also called the tactics employed by the former president "Trump cancel culture.

Trumpolini Isa KINGS OFU CANCELS CUlTURES
We isa ah alredi knoe dis. Wat isa ah happens tah hes social media ah network ah again?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 12:35am On Nov 21, 2021
Ginalz8:

We isa ah alredi knoe dis. Wat isa ah happens tah hes social media ah network ah again?
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:26am On Nov 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I grew up in your village po boy. Poverty cursed jungle bunny. I told you all the schools i attended in your jungle and you know where they are. Pony up or shut your smelly chops. A coon like you should know about scammers since that's what your Lord Trump is and with 70% of unemployment youth in your Umudike who have turned the youths to scammers like you and your Brethren in poverty.

Shut up your mouth, Old man who spends his life, not with his grandchildren, who could not raise his children but come on Nairaland to yap. You grew up in ChiChi but you know significantly more Nigerians than Americans. The ones on your Facebook comprise of Your inlaws and their families from all the women you have made illegitimate children with. Apart from those women, their relation, your children and their relations, and a few inlaws you know no one in the US. Your parents raised you up in the US grin your mom has never been to the US, Your dad you never met. all those are on your Facebook. You come here talking about your dad this and that and how you are supposed to be the Oba of Lagos. Just shut up. you are a nobody, just like niggers in Chicago, get a woman pregnant and run away.

the photo below shows where you school, If you grew up in the US, when did you grow up? because as it stands, you still haven't grown up

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 4:36am On Nov 21, 2021
benalvino3:

Shut up your mouth, Old man who spends his life, not with his grandchildren, who could not raise his children but come on Nairaland to yap. You grew up in ChiChi but you know significantly more Nigerians than Americans. The ones on your Facebook comprise of Your inlaws and their families from all the women you have made illegitimate children with. Apart from those women, their relation, your children and their relations, and a few inlaws you know no one in the US. Your parents raised you up in the US grin your mom has never been to the US, Your dad you never met. all those are on your Facebook. You come here talking about your dad this and that and how you are supposed to be the Oba of Lagos. Just shut up. you are a nobody, just like niggers in Chicago, get a woman pregnant and run away.

the photo below shows where you school, If you grew up in the US, when did you grow up? because as it stands, you still haven't grown up
Ya Isa creates fakey Facebook profiles ati unholies huors Ina Sundays mornings ta jus trolls Ina Nairalandis ati 4am

Ya lies Isa outu ofu disi worlds Buti ya Isa trumpolinis kultists so we Isa nat suprise

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2021
By the way, jobless coon. Not surprised you are posting at 4am in the morning. No wonder poverty follows you like a Siamese twin.
benalvino3:

Your mental problem is incurable and i know that for a long time. Pulling all kind of junks to justify your lunacy doesn't bother me. Like i said, i grew up next to you in the jungle you grew up that has no electricity and running water. The best move in your life is going to Lagos from the jungle you were born. A fool that lies all the time and he doesn't know that the British Cheques is equivalent of Checks in America the same way the brainless coon doesn't know that what is called Jeep in Nigeria is SUV or Truck in the Fruited Plains. I have laid down my schools for you from Holy Angels to Loyola Academy through Loyola University and all those are based in your dusty backwater third world village where you resides in penury and probably will die in penury. My offer to help an Orphanage or Children's Babies Home still stands and anything you put down will be multiplied five times by yours truly. That's just to show you i do not belong in the same playing field with a N40.000 monthly salary idiot like you. Like we say in my neck of the wood, meet up or shut your smelly mouth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 6:48am On Nov 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
By the way, jobless coon. Not surprised you are posting at 4am in the morning. No wonder poverty follows you like a Siamese twin. Your mental problem is incurable and i know that for a long time. Pulling all kind of junks to justify your lunacy doesn't bother me. Like i said, i grew up next to you in the jungle you grew up that has no electricity and running water. The best move in your life is going to Lagos from the jungle you were born. A fool that lies all the time and he doesn't know that the British Cheques is equivalent of Checks in America the same way the brainless coon doesn't know that what is called Jeep in Nigeria is SUV or Truck in the Fruited Plains. I have laid down my schools for you from Holy Angels to Loyola Academy through Loyola University and all those are based in your dusty backwater third world village where you resides in penury and probably will die in penury. My offer to help an Orphanage or Children's Babies Home still stands and anything you put down will be multiplied five times by yours truly. That's just to show you i do not belong in the same playing field with a N40.000 monthly salary idiot like you. Like we say in my neck of the wood, meet up or shut your smelly mouth.

Lol, I pulled a junk and it's you. You are a junk, keep lying like anyone believes you. Old man who takes selfies in eatery like Port Harcourt oloshos entering spar for the first time.

Go and make amends with the kids you deserted. I can sleep when I like and be awake when I please. Like I said I am having a good vacation.

Your dementia is making you repeat words. When you get older in the next 6 years, you will he thrown in a nursing home, you will pray for the children you deserted to come visit you. Pigs like you are why Chicago is like Iraq, war zone. Always deserting your kids.

Now, you admit I was not lying when I said I am in Lagos wink you have just been envious all these while. Where are you relations? Give me two of them let me host them.

Fool, we call it SUV in Nigeria, not jeep. Jeep is a car brand, we don't call it truck. I am not an America, I don't care what you guys call things over there. I don't have to know. We call it football, they call it soccer so? cheesy that's all you have got?

You have laid down your schools? Let me lay down my schools: I went to Havard, I also went to Cambridge shut the Bleep up you lying old waste matter. You when to ibadan grammar school cheesy

You claimed you bought a house but have no idea what property tax is cheesy old liar.

What will you say to a man who comes here yap how he was raised in the US but 90% of all the people he knows are from Nigeria.

Say you went to the US like Obama's father, get a woman pregnant for anchor baby, the woman died and you won't give a dime to her daughter, your daughter for burial.

You are a pig because you come here to brag and shout charity.

Empty barrel.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2021
benalvino3:

Lol, I pulled a junk and it's you. You are a junk, keep lying like anyone believes you. Old man who takes selfies in eatery like Port Harcourt oloshos entering spar for the first time.

Go and make amends with the kids you deserted. I can sleep when I like and be awake when I please. Like I said I am having a good vacation.

Your dementia is making you repeat words. When you get older in the next 6 years, you will he thrown in a nursing home, you will pray for the children you deserted to come visit you. Pigs like you are why Chicago is like Iraq, war zone. Always deserting your kids.

Now, you admit I was not lying when I said I am in Lagos wink you have just been envious all these while. Where are you relations? Give me two of them let me host them.

Fool, we call it SUV in Nigeria, not jeep. Jeep is a car brand, we don't call it truck. I am not an America, I don't care what you guys call things over there. I don't have to know. We call it football, they call it soccer so? cheesy that's all you have got?

You have laid down your schools? Let me lay down my schools: I went to Havard, I also went to Cambridge shut the Bleep up you lying old waste matter. You when to ibadan grammar school cheesy

You claimed you bought a house but have no idea what property tax is cheesy old liar.

What will you say to a man who comes here yap how he was raised in the US but 90% of all the people he knows are from Nigeria.

Say you went to the US like Obama's father, get a woman pregnant for anchor baby, the woman died and you won't give a dime to her daughter, your daughter for burial.

You are a pig because you come here to brag and shout charity.

Empty barrel.
You are a sadist and a poor rat from the jungle. I don't need to go back and forth with a poor loser in the game of life like you. Let's help people that needs some help and with your wealth, i will multiply any amount you can put down 5× and you being so rich, that shouldn't be difficult for you. The Mods here and PDPGuy or any of your pals here that are interested can be umpires. Please answer in the affirmative and let send the motion going and if not, that shows that you are a poor rat who just like to lie to make yourself happy. A guy that can spend N18.000 on Gari and Vegetable Soup shouldn't have a problem to assist the less privileged. Let set the ball rolling Rich Man from the waterlogged and dusty village.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:07am On Nov 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
[s]You are a sadist and a poor rat from the jungle. I don't need to go back and forth with a poor loser in the game of life like you. Let's help people that needs some help and with your wealth, i will multiply any amount you can put down 5× and you being so rich, that shouldn't be difficult for you. The Mods here and PDPGuy or any of your pals here that are interested can be umpires. Please answer in the affirmative and let send the motion going and if not, that shows that you are a poor rat who just like to lie to make yourself happy. A guy that can spend N18.000 on Gari and Vegetable Soup shouldn't have a problem to assist the less privileged. Let set the ball rolling Rich Man from the waterlogged and dusty village.[/s]

Go and sleep I am done with you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
You are a sadist and a poor rat from the jungle. I don't need to go back and forth with a poor loser in the game of life like you. Let's help people that needs some help and with your wealth, i will multiply any amount you can put down 5× and you being so rich, that shouldn't be difficult for you. The Mods here and PDPGuy or any of your pals here that are interested can be umpires. Please answer in the affirmative and let send the motion going and if not, that shows that you are a poor rat who just like to lie to make yourself happy. A guy that can spend N18.000 on Gari and Vegetable Soup shouldn't have a problem to assist the less privileged. Let set the ball rolling Rich Man from the waterlogged and dusty village.

How many time did you multiply it when your daughter needed help? Why did you allow her to beg money from strangers?

How have you helped her with all the money you claim you have? I am asking for a friend.

Now, I am done. Till you answer the question, you can go fuk yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2021
benalvino3:

Go and sleep I am done with you.
I sure know how to hush you up Mr N18.000 Gari and Vegetable Soup that can't help people in need especially the little children in Orphanages and Mother's Children Homes. You are so rich that putting up a little part of your wealth to help a good cause is hard for you. Bye my favorite Proud Boys lover.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2021
benalvino3:

How many time did you multiply it when your daughter needed help? Why did you allow her to beg money from strangers?

How have you helped her with all the money you claim you have? I am asking for a friend.
Loser, the daughter you are talking about is a Registered Nurse and the one that follows her is a Master's Degree holders and guess where they got their diplomas from, your dusty village with no running water and electricity. My offer still stands Mr Tulip Hotel.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2021
benalvino3:

Now, I am done. Till you answer the question, you can go fuk yourself grin
Obviously, you and i will never agree because i do not carry flags for White Supremacists and Nazis like you but one thing i will leave you with is that my offer stands whenever you are ready. Just let me know and the deal is on. That's just to show you how poor i am in the Windy City living under Lower Wacker Drive and taking food stamps to eat. If that makes you happy, i am happy for you but my offer still stands.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
I sure know how to hush you up Mr N18.000 Gari and Vegetable Soup that can't help people in need especially the little children in Orphanages and Mother's Children Homes. You are so rich that putting up a little part of your wealth to help a good cause is hard for you. Bye my favorite Proud Boys lover.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2021
The Jump Kick man .

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/11/18/jump-kick-man-maurice-freeland/?amp=1

The prosecutor did not investigate this criminal

[b]
Melody Price Freeland, the soon-to-be ex-wife of Maurice Freeland – the Kenosha felon who is suspected of being “Jump Kick Man” in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial – claimed to Wisconsin Right Now in an exclusive interview that Maurice allegedly told her right after the shooting occurred, “You’re not going to believe what just happened; I almost got shot by a dude.”
He was all proud of it. He was all excited and happy,” said Melody, the mother of Maurice’s 7-year-old child, in exclusive interviews with Wisconsin Right Now on Nov. 17-18. She said she was speaking out because she believes what he did was “wrong” and all facts should be known about the case.

Melody provided new alleged details that, while unproven, seem like something the prosecution would want to vet and either debunk or verify: most dramatically, she alleged to Wisconsin Right Now that Maurice posted on Facebook shortly before the shooting, writing, as she recalled it, “@Team Reese, let’s kill that white boy” with emojis of a gun and coffin. Maurice Freeland’s nickname is Reese, which is verified by his Facebook pages. She could not provide rock-solid proof of this, however, beyond her memory.

[/b]

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:26am On Nov 21, 2021
basilico:
The Jump Kick man .

https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/11/18/jump-kick-man-maurice-freeland/?amp=1

[b]
Melody Price Freeland, the soon-to-be ex-wife of Maurice Freeland – the Kenosha felon who is suspected of being “Jump Kick Man” in the Kyle Rittenhouse trial – claimed to Wisconsin Right Now in an exclusive interview that Maurice allegedly told her right after the shooting occurred, “You’re not going to believe what just happened; I almost got shot by a dude.”
He was all proud of it. He was all excited and happy,” said Melody, the mother of Maurice’s 7-year-old child, in exclusive interviews with Wisconsin Right Now on Nov. 17-18. She said she was speaking out because she believes what he did was “wrong” and all facts should be known about the case.

Melody provided new alleged details that, while unproven, seem like something the prosecution would want to vet and either debunk or verify: most dramatically, she alleged to Wisconsin Right Now that Maurice posted on Facebook shortly before the shooting, writing, as she recalled it, “@Team Reese, let’s kill that white boy” with emojis of a gun and coffin. Maurice Freeland’s nickname is Reese, which is verified by his Facebook pages. She could not provide rock-solid proof of this, however, beyond her memory.

[/b]

Yeah, in-between Kyle shooting Rosenbaum and them either running away from or running to confront the shooter, he stopped to type on Facebook which has mysteriously disappeared. Word of a soon to be ex-wife based on memory. cheesy cheesy

Even Basilico can debunk that one here on Nairaland without much further ado

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Kyle lawyer has blasted Trump Jnr as an idiot for offering Kyle a free AR-15 and advised Kyle to ignore offers of internship from various irresponsible GOP house members saying they just want to use him for publicity and fundraising. Lawyer is a sensible man. A boy who dropped out of school at 14 can only be making coffee in the office.

Meanwhile Kyle is about suing Lin Wood for stealing and trying to steal his $2m raised as bond. These GOP are real grifters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ibime:
By

Yeah, in-between Kyle shooting Rosenbaum and them either running away from or running to confront the shooter, he stopped to type on Facebook which has mysteriously disappeared. Word of a soon to be ex-wife based on memory. cheesy cheesy

Even Basilico can debunk that one here on Nairaland without much further ado

Does it say when he stopped to type. Was he running all night?

I understand your mentality now. Any person who does not agree with your ideas is racist and deserves to die. Same opinion held by that jump kick man
People with that school of thought are never do wells, blaming others for their miserable lives.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Loser, the daughter you are talking about is a Registered Nurse and the one that follows her is a Master's Degree holders and guess where they got their diplomas from, your dusty village with no running water and electricity. My offer still stands Mr Tulip Hotel.

Always thought the hideous old geezer diss and ben describe often might not be you.
You are such a loser, fake and worthless piece of trash.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 12:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
basilico:

Does it say when he stopped to type. Was he running all night?

I understand your mentality now. Any person who does not agree with your ideas is racist and deserves to die. Same opinion held by that jump kick man
People with that school of thought are never do wells, blaming others for their miserable lives.

Shut up solar technician

I asked you a simple question - did he stop to type on Facebook in the few seconds between the Rosenbaum shooting and him kicking Kyle, while simultaneously chasing Kyle?

And should we believe his estranged wife currently going through divorce proceedings who said he did and has no evidence

I have zero debate about him attempting to neutralise Kyle after the Rosenbaum shooting by the way. I don't doubt anyone in a crowd who sees a crowd member shot will either try to neutralise the gunman or run away from him. That's human nature. I however doubt they will stop to type what they are doing on Facebook in those few seconds. That sounds like an estranged wife trying to paint him bad in their divorce proceedings.

I am asking you if you feel we should believe his ex-wife on hearsay. You should be able to tell us from first hand experience of such matters.

And even if possibly true, I am also asking you why Prosecutors should dismiss two killings on the hearsay of someone who was not there, has no evidence and can be argued to be prejudicial.

Kyle was never even charged with anything to do with Jumpkick man so it's even irrelevant to the case. Even if we accept Jump kick man's motive for attacking Kyle stated is "to kill a white boy", that is different from Huber's motive. Hubers death will not be considered lawful just because Jump Kick man has his own motive. Life is not that cheap.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ibime:

Shut up solar technician

I asked you a simple question - did he stop to type on Facebook in the few seconds between the Rosenbaum shooting and him kicking Kyle, while simultaneously chasing Kyle?

And should we believe his estranged wife currently going through divorce proceedings who said he did and has no evidence

I have zero debate about him attempting to kill Kyle after the Rosenbaum shooting by the way. I don't doubt anyone in a crowd who sees a crowd member shot will either try to neutralise the gunman or run away from him. That's human nature. I however doubt they will stop to type what they are doing on Facebook in those few seconds. That sounds like an estranged wife trying to paint him bad in their divorce proceedings.

I am asking you if you feel we should believe his ex-wife on hearsay. You should be able to tell us from first hand experience of such matters.

And even if possibly true, I am also asking you why Prosecutors should dismiss two killings on the hearsay of someone who was not there, has no evidence and can be argued to be prejudicial.

Kyle was never even charged with anything to do with Jumpkick man so it's even irrelevant to the case. Even if we accept Jump kick man's motive for attacking Kyle stated is "to kill a white boy", that is different from Huber's motive. Hubers death will not be considered lawful just because Jump Kick man has his own motive. Life is not that cheap.

We are contending on whether its true he wrote that on Facebook. You are saying he didnt have time to write .
She said that he wrote shortly before he was shot at. She gives no indication as to how many microseconds, milliseconds, seconds,minutes or hours it was .

And Kyle Rittenhouse count 3. You need to get your facts right .

COUNT 3: FIRST-DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON

Video shows an unknown man leaping at Rittenhouse and trying to kick him seconds before Anthony Huber moves his skateboard toward him. Rittenhouse appears to fire two rounds at the man but apparently misses as the man runs away.

This charge is a felony punishable by 12 1/2 years in prison. The weapons modifier again would have added up to five more years.

In the photo where jump kick man felonious oaf is seen kicking KRittenhouse, Anthony Huber the other criminal is seen bolding a skateboard
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
basilico:

We are contending on whether its true he wrote that on Facebook. You are saying he didnt have time to write .
She said that he wrote shortly before he was shot at. She gives no indication as to how many microseconds, milliseconds, seconds,minutes or hours it was .

And Kyle Rittenhouse count 3. You need to get your facts right .

COUNT 3: FIRST-DEGREE RECKLESSLY ENDANGERING SAFETY, USE OF A DANGEROUS WEAPON

Video shows an unknown man leaping at Rittenhouse and trying to kick him seconds before Anthony Huber moves his skateboard toward him. Rittenhouse appears to fire two rounds at the man but apparently misses as the man runs away.

This charge is a felony punishable by 12 1/2 years in prison. The weapons modifier again would have added up to five more years.

That man was not Jumpkick man as he was not even named in the trial nor called to testify.

You expect prosecutors to drop charges for a double homicide on the hearsay of an unrelated (and prejudicial) party, about an unrelated party to the case, based on evidence that has disappeared, with an allegation that sounds implausible (typing on Facebook while chasing a gunman in few seconds) - just because you are rooting for Kyle abi?

Even the video of Kyle saying he wants to shoot protestors was deemed prejudicial and you expect prejudicial hearsay of a divorcee to dismiss two homicides.

You should return your father's school fees to be honest.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ibime:

That man was not Jumpkick man as he was not even named in the trial nor called to testify.

You expect prosecutors to drop charges for a double homicide on the hearsay of an unrelated party, about an unrelated party to the case, based on evidence that has disappeared, with an allegation that sounds implausible (typing on Facebook while chasing a gunman in few seconds) - just because you are rooting for Kyle abi?

You should return your father's school fees to be honest.

The photo I posted is jump kick man. You are lying either consciously or you got no idea what you are stating.
The prosecutor pretended not to know him but reveals his name at the end of the trial.
Read the article before wasting our time.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
basilico:

The photo I posted is jump kick man. You are lying either consciously or you got no idea what you are stating.
The prosecutor pretended not to know him but reveals his name at the end of the trial.
Read the article before wasting our time.

Even if, you must be beyond dumb to expect prosecutors to drop charges for a double homicide on the hearsay of an unrelated (and prejudicial) party, based on evidence that has disappeared, with an allegation that sounds implausible (typing on Facebook while chasing a gunman in few seconds) - even if the man had typed that on Facebook and it was there on his page, it would easily be ruled to be a reaction to Rosenbaum shooting, not a premeditated attack, same as Huber.

In this case, it's even up to the defence to bring the woman to testify if they thought it might help Kyles case, but they considered such testimony unworthy and easily dismissed as hearsay and prejudicial. That shows how dumb you are, to then expect the Prosecutor to drop charges based on it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ibime:

Even if, you must be beyond dumb to expect prosecutors to drop charges for a double homicide on the hearsay of an unrelated (and prejudicial) party, based on evidence that has disappeared, with an allegation that sounds implausible (typing on Facebook while chasing a gunman in few seconds) - even if the man had typed that on Facebook and it was there on his page, it would easily be ruled to be a reaction to Rosenbaum shooting, not a premeditated attack, same as Huber.

The unknown man was known to the prosecutor. They dropped his name on the last day.
From the article he wanted immunity.
His testimony would not have helped the prosecutor at all.
There is no homicide. It was purely self defense.The jury found him not guilty of all the charges.

In other words that was a sham trial, justice by the mob.
Nytimes count 2 and 3 .

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
basilico:

The unknown man was known to the prosecutor. They dropped his name on the last day.
From the article he wanted immunity.
His testimony would not have helped the prosecutor at all.
There is no homicide. It was purely self defense.The jury found him not guilty of all the charges.

In other words that was a sham trial, justice by the mob.
Nytimes count 2 and 3 .

The divorcees hearsay is of no legal merit to either the Prosecution nor Defence. Otherwise the defence would have used her to defend that charge, simple. Only a dunderhead would find merit in that testimony that would fall apart under cross-examination due to it's implausibility. Judge won't even allow it to enter his courtroom.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ibime:

The divorcees hearsay is of no legal merit to either the Prosecution nor Defence. Otherwise the defence would have used her to defend that charge, simple. Only a dunderhead would find merit in that testimony.that would fall apart under cross-examination dude to it's implausibility. Judge won't even allow it to enter his courtroom.

3rd count says unknown man recklessly endangered. Jump kick man testimony would have been of no help to the prosecution.
Anyway it does not matter. Jury found Kyle was acting in self defense.
Your ranting and raving does not negate that fact.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2021
basilico:
The Jump Kick man .

[s]https://www.wisconsinrightnow.com/2021/11/18/jump-kick-man-maurice-freeland/?amp=1

[b]

[/s]
[/b]

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
basilico:

3rd count says unknown man recklessly endangered. Jump kick man testimony would have been of no help to the prosecution.

Jumpkick man's ex-wife testimony could have been used for the defence if it was any use. You're too dumb to see that. If it's of no use for the defence, why should it be a basis for the Prosecution to drop charges which is the foolish premise of your original post.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ibime:
Kyle lawyer has blasted Trump Jnr as an idiot for offering Kyle a free AR-15 and advised Kyle to ignore offers of internship from various irresponsible GOP house members saying they just want to use him for publicity and fundraising. Lawyer is a sensible man. A boy who dropped out of school at 14 can only be making coffee in the office.

Meanwhile Kyle is about suing Lin Wood for stealing and trying to steal his $2m raised as bond. These GOP are real grifters

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ibime:

Jumpkick man's ex-wife testimony could have been used for the defence if it was any use. You're too dumb to see that. If it's of no use for the defence, why should it be a basis for the Prosecution to drop charges which is the foolish premise of your original post.

Why does the third count say an unknown man who the prosecutor knew very well and had approached him?
The third count refers to Richrd McGinnis who was behind the pardophile when he was shot. Richard testified for the prosecution but was favourable to the defense. The prosecutor in this count questioned Kyle about the bullets he fired, if Kyle knew the bullets could have penetrated the paedophile and exited his body, McGinnis right behind would probably have been hit. That was the essence of reckless endangerment charge on the count of McGinnis. For the "unknown individual" ie jump kick man he kicked KR on the head as per the photo, Kyle fired but missed,The prosecutor knew the jury would see through the sham testimony from this criminal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
basilico:

Why does the third count say an unknown man who the prosecutor knew very well and had approached him?
The third count refers to McGinnis or so who was behind the pardophile when he was shot. The prosecutor in this count questioned Kyle about the bullets he fired, if Kyle knew the bullets could have penetrated the paedophile and exited his body, McGinnis right behind would probably have been hit. That was the essence of reckless endangerment charge on the count of McGinnis. .

How does all this relate to your first post that prosecutor should have dropped the charge based on Jumpkick man's ex-wife testimony that he posted a disappeared post on Facebook saying "kill the Whiteboy" using it as proof of prosecutor bias.

And BTW, prosecutor is biased everytime they bring a case that has low chance of success. They knew the actions of the night favoured Kyle self-defence mitigation, yet they brought the case. The reason is simple Governance - Justice must be seen to be attempted, not only for the sake of victims families but for half the country. Civility of society depends on it, even if we can see he will get away with self defence.

Prosecutors almost always bring these cases for the sake of the victim, case in point Gucci man killing two men that Young Jeezy sent after him, Marvin Gaye's father killing Marvin Gaye etc. That's because what is legal is not always morally right and justice must be seen to be done. America is the only country Kyle would have walked, and that's because their laws are different, however morality is the same the world over. The prosecutors don't expect a murder conviction but they hope to get through on one of the lesser charges, as was the case with Marvin Gaye's father. So stop crying like Kyle is a victim of the Prosecutor. He went through the process everyone who kills another must go through, and a civil case will still be forthcoming which has higher barriers to innocence.

basilico:

For the jump kick man he kicked KR on the head as per the photo, Kyle fired but missed,The prosecutor knew the jury would see through the sham testimony from this criminal.

Jumpkick man does not need to testify in anything if he doesn't want to. Firstly, he's from a culture that discourages testifying or "snitching", secondly, he's a wise man who doesn't need the scrutiny. Why make enemies for yourself with half the country when more weightier testimony is available. The two brothers who own the car place went there and made enemies of both sides. They made enemies of Antifa when it was revealed they had knowledge of Kyle defending their property, and they made enemies of the right by denying they ever agreed for Kyle to defend their property. In addition, they exposed themselves to civil suit from the victims for allowing an armed militia onto their property which led to deaths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ibime:

How does all this relate to your first post that prosecutor should have dropped the charge based on Jumpkick man's ex-wife testimony that he posted a disappeared post on Facebook saying "kill the Whiteboy" using it as proof of prosecutor bias.

And BTW, prosecutor is biased everytime they bring a case that has low chance of success. They knew the actions of the night favoured Kyle self-defence mitigation, yet they brought the case. The reason is simple Governance - Justice must be seen to be attempted, not only for the sake of victims families but for half the country. Civility of society depends on it, even if we can see he will get away with self defence.

Prosecutors almost always bring these cases for the sake of the victim, case in point Gucci man killing two men that Young Jeezy sent after him, Marvin Gaye's father killing Marvin Gaye etc. That's because what is legal is not always morally right and justice must be seen to be done. America is the only country Kyle would have walked, and that's because their laws are different, however morality is the same the world over. The prosecutors don't expect a murder conviction but they hope to get through on one of the lesser charges, as was the case with Marvin Gaye's father. So stop crying like Kyle is a victim of the Prosecutor. He went through the process everyone who kills another must go through, and a civil case will still be forthcoming which has higher barriers to innocence.

Jumpkick man does not need to testify in anything if he doesn't want to. Firstly, he's from a culture that discourages testifying or "snitching", secondly, he's a wise man who doesn't need the scrutiny. Why make enemies for yourself with half the country when more weightier testimony is available. The two brothers who own the car place went there and made enemies of both sides. They made enemies of Antifa when it was revealed they had knowledge of Kyle defending their property, and they made enemies of the right by denying they ever agreed for Kyle to defend their property. In addition, they exposed themselves to civil suit from the victims for allowing an armed militia onto their property which led to deaths.

I can feel your love for paedo plus criminals oozing out of every pore in your body.
Ghislaine Maxwell is British.Her trial starts Monday. Another pàedo on trial. Im not sure whether they will Livestream it.
She had friends high and mighty.I suppose you will inudate us with photos of Bill with the Epstein

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) (2962) (2963) (2964) ... (4345) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: NerdSciBot, Konkoja, IjeBos(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.