Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,960 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (2965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1770301 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) ... (4252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 12:39am On Nov 24, 2021
budaatum:

I just might go for Pence against Biden come next election.

I warmed to him on Jan 6.
Pence Isa good man.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Raalsalghul: 6:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Guys is this ethical: I mean we have rightist channels like Fox directly attacking CNN, CBS, MSNBC on their news clippings and vice versa. It's crazy!

And in the light of the above, is there anywhere someone can get objective news without any propaganda?

I know The Associated Press is one, but I don't like their writing style.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 6:46am On Nov 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:
Guys is this ethical: I mean we have rightist channels like Fox directly attacking CNN, CBS, MSNBC on their news clippings and vice versa. It's crazy!

And in the light of the above, is there anywhere someone can get objective news without any propaganda?

Fox News isa speak the truth about tha other news. Msnbc isa worse. You isa go independent, fox News isa better and ah reliable

Associative Press isa no different from tha leftwing media.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhG1gCich3U
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kayusely70(m): 7:28am On Nov 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The $100 million Jeff Bezos gift to President Obama Library is cash gift not Amazon's shares. The significance of that is that the stock market goes up and down and that can make more or less of the gift but cash is always king. By the way, President Biden has tapped into the National Gas Reserves to leesen the impact of high gasoline rise. Haters and Coons from Umudike, suck on that with your little Naira.
That's very considerate of the president. I wish our own president would do same to bring succour to the suffering masses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ekemeze: 9:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Nothing wrong there, journalists and media houses fact check themselves, at times helps with balance, Fox can expose CNN propaganda vice versa.

And the objectivity you seek only comes from you though people easily get radicalized by what they read or listen to because they are simple minded, I can watch biased news and still discern issues better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:41am On Nov 24, 2021
budaatum:

Pence was rather an opportunist on January 6, his boss stayed months attacking integrity of elections and he said nothing then used to his role on certification day to make himself look good, not like he had powers to do otherwise

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2021
President Biden will require essential, nonresident travelers crossing U.S. land borders, such as truck drivers, to be fully vaccinated beginning on Jan. 22 - AP

The potato in chief, the illegitimate president is not learning from the supply chain fiasco, that one sea base so he wants to create land base supply chain issues.

Illegals can freely walk in no problem but people who go through embassy and other legal means are treated differently.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Ekemeze:

I don't blame these media outlets, they are fueled by extremists. Example: people who are consumed with hatred for Trump will be so glad to watch CNN, and those who hate Biden will surely love fox news.

I love what happened in Chicago, both Blue and red matched together with a "fvck Trump, Fvck biden too, they don't give a shit about you" placards.

People are beginning to realize that the real enemy is the 1% controlling the government and the country.

Sorry, the media is to blame and they make extremists. Trump only became a Nazi, racist, etc. After he decided to run as a republican, what happened to Kavanaugh, Ben Carson? The media constantly lie about the death of Rosenbaum and Co to fuel Riot, some of them even report he killed 2 black men and even the UK media reported this lie.

The media also make Nickolas Sandmann an enemy to many by constantly lying about the event that took place just because he was wearing maga hat.

They also lied about "very fine people" etc. All these are to cause an uprising and divide in the country.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:38am On Nov 24, 2021
benalvino3:

Sorry, the media is to blame and they make extremist. Trump only became a nazi, racist etc. After he decided to run as a republican, what happened to Kavanaugh, Ben Carson? The media constantly life about the death of Rosenbaum and Co to fuel Riot, some of them even report he killed 2 black men and Even the UK media reported this lie.

The media also make Nickolas Sandmann an enemy to many by constantly lying of the event that took place just because he was wearing maga hat.

They also lied about "very fine people" etc. All these are to cause uprising and divide in the country.

The media is controlled by leftist hacks. In reality most of the libtards know they are lying but are afraid of being cancelled.

Bill Gates has donated hundreds of millions of dollars to media. Any position he holds on an issue, the lying hacks will parrot it without batting an eyelid. If Bill Gates wants Asians to take up jobs in Microsoft, the media he pays will sing night and day how STEM graduates are in short supply and more visas to esp Indians. If Bill Gates owns shares in big pharma, media will praise vaccine mandates for all breathing souls including toddlers.

While other billionaires’ media empires are relatively well known, the extent to which Gates’s cash underwrites the modern media landscape is not. After sorting through over 30,000 individual grants, MintPress can reveal that the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) has made over $300 million worth of donations to fund media projects.

Recipients of this cash include many of America’s most important news outlets, including CNN, NBC, NPR, PBS and The Atlantic. Gates also sponsors a myriad of influential foreign organizations, including the BBC, The Guardian, The Financial Times and The Daily Telegraph in the United Kingdom; prominent European newspapers such as Le Monde (France), Der Spiegel (Germany) and El País (Spain); as well as big global broadcasters like Al-Jazeera

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/11/21/bill-gates-million-media-outlets-global-agenda/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Semper Fi. You nailed it Sister. You see the Chairman of the N40.000 monthly salary club showing his smelly fangs again. I doubt if the poverty cursed coon known as Mr Wikipedia that wears okrika got a job in a country with over 70% youth unemployment. The fool who wants me to get indicted and told me he would make lose my job in a country no one in his entire lineage can get a visa to. Some of the cursed Coons don't even make N40.000 but i am being charitable to them. Some of them are simply jobless hence their addiction to a country they will never see till the Good Lord calls them home.

Ya donkey, you Isa fat pig who isa not have tha job. Ya isa loser who isa 70+ grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
Samsung has committed to build a chip-making factory in Texas, just as the US starts to push for the expansion in semiconductor production within the country. The Korean tech giant will be investing $17 billion into the new facility, which will manufacture high-end and advanced chips for smartphones, 5G and artificial intelligence, among other applications. According to The Wall Street Journal, construction for the factory is scheduled to begin next year, while production within the facility is expected to start in the second half of 2024.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/samsung-17-billion-chip-factory-texas-054150875.html

New like the above is why Texas has more people moving to the state
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
raumdeuter:
Samsung has committed to build a chip-making factory in Texas, just as the US starts to push for the expansion in semiconductor production within the country. The Korean tech giant will be investing $17 billion into the new facility, which will manufacture high-end and advanced chips for smartphones, 5G and artificial intelligence, among other applications. According to The Wall Street Journal, construction for the factory is scheduled to begin next year, while production within the facility is expected to start in the second half of 2024.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/samsung-17-billion-chip-factory-texas-054150875.html

New like the above is why Texas has more people moving to the state

When you get good policies, you get good economy. Anyone with common sense will know why red states are better than blue states.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Listen tah dah foreign media i.e DW English, AL Jazeera, etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
benalvino3:
President Biden will require essential, nonresident travelers crossing U.S. land borders, such as truck drivers, to be fully vaccinated beginning on Jan. 22 - AP

The potato in chief, the illegitimate president is not learning from the supply chain fiasco, that one sea base so he wants to create land base supply chain issues.

Illegals can freely walk in no problem but people who go through embassy and other legal means are treated differently.
Cry some ah more cry cry
#Bidenisapresident

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ginalz8: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
budaatum:

Pence isa ah coward. Heem isa ah looks at ah avenues tah put Trumpo inn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Raalsalghul: 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ginalz8:

Listen tah dah foreign media i.e DW English, AL Jazeera, etc

Thanks!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
benalvino3:

Mr amelikas wannabes. I Isa guesses leaders ofu others developed nations countries ah do da same ah potatoes leaders ta

Dumbolini Jabulani headed donkey

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
benalvino3:

When you get good policies, you get good economy. Anyone with common sense will know why red states are better than blue states.
Jabulani head Donkey niqqa andi texas niqqa ram ah dulls

Samsung Isa put designs andi innofations centres Ina 7 cities andi towns ina Californias fa da engineeeerings, science peoples andi oda smart STEM peoples Ina San Franciscos, San Joses, irvens, Valencias, mountain views e.t.c.s Allu demu fery geniuses andi smartey peoples ah dey californias

Ya Isa happy becos Samsung Isa put factory fa uneducated workers likeys Ina Texas fa factory labourer jobs

Isa gud news fa low wages workaholics peoples andi redneckes

Richest states ah blues states, poorest states ah Reds states ya donkey

Wheni Isa Samsung brings ah factoruy ta port harcorts??

kikikikiki

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
kayusely70:
That's very considerate of the president. I wish our own president would do same to bring succour to the suffering masses.
I really wish.

This is what our own government says

https://guardian.ng/news/we-dont-have-control-over-cooking-gas-price-says-fg/

If it is to share money or loot, then they have control.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
gambojimeta:

Jabulani head Donkey niqqa andi texas niqqa ram ah dulls

Samsung Isa put designs andi innofations centres Ina 7 cities andi towns ina Californias fa da engineeeerings, science peoples andi oda smart STEM peoples Ina San Franciscos, San Joses, irvens, Valencias, mountain views e.t.c.s Allu demu fery geniuses andi smartey peoples ah dey californias

Ya Isa happy becos Samsung Isa put factory fa uneducated workers likeys Ina Texas fa factory labourer jobs

Isa gud news fa low wages workaholics peoples andi redneckes

Richest states ah blues states, poorest states ah Reds states ya donkey

Wheni Isa Samsung brings ah factoruy ta port harcorts??

kikikikiki
I told you these Coons are cultists too. The idiot who knows nothing about America and yell the most said Red States are more prosperous than Blue States. These guy is truly sick. Since he love googling so much. How come he cannot Google to see that the Poorest Regions in America are Appalachia and The Deep South that's dominated by Republican States. There is a reason 9 out of the 10 poorest States in the Fruited Plains are Republican States like Mississippi, Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Alabama, Oklahoma, West Virginia and so on. These Proud Boys flag waving coons are truly deplorables.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
The US jobless claims last month went down to 199.000 and that's the lowest level since 1999. N40.000 monthly salary wailers, suck on that. U S under President Biden is on the move while the wailers are struggling to eat twice a day in Umudike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
The US jobless claims last month went down to 199.000 and that's the lowest level since 1999. N40.000 monthly salary wailers, suck on that. U S under President Biden is on the move while the wailers are struggling to eat twice a day in Umudike.

---BidenBoom is real---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
The left

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
---Republican 'Jesus' meeting his MAGA 'disciple' in Mar-a-lago---

"Soon Rittenhouse will be seen at Republican conventions or even becomes a intern for one of the Republican politicians"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
feedthenation:

"Soon Rittenhouse will be seen at Republican conventions or even becomes a intern for one of the Republican politicians"

Why are you hating? The boy is a national hero. He is popular for defending himself from a child rapist who tried to kill him

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
feedthenation:

---BidenBoom is real---
Real indeed. He created more jobs in 10 months than the Racist Pig Trump created in four years of his tragic presidency. The best vote i ever cast in my life is sending that Pig away from our National discuss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
feedthenation:

The RepubliKKKans love that little Nazi. He's the new symbol of their White Power and thank God a lot of Brothers are exercising their 2nd Amendment Rights.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gambojimeta: 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
feedthenation:

Kikikikikiki
Trumpolini andi one ofu Isa best friends

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
gambojimeta:

Kikikikikiki
Trumpolini andi one ofu Isa best friends
The famous Pig love Dictators like Putin, Kim Jung Un and others the same way he love Nazis and Proud Boys and now he's embracing the little Nazi Kyle Rittenhouse.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
benalvino3:
The left
They denied Rittenhouse the platform to fundraise.
This guy the murderer is a Nation of Islam member. He has posted anti semitic and anti white stuff on twitter and Facebook.Praises Malcom X too.

Youtube, Twitter and Facebook are purging his social media, some people have already archived the videos, teeets and posts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2962) (2963) (2964) (2965) (2966) (2967) (2968) ... (4252) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Laurene and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.