Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,272 members, 7,887,792 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1746645 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2019
budaatum:

The photos are fake too. Photoshopped for sure, they'll claim, by Hillary!
Here is another shocker. when talking to foreign leaders, it is said that Trump often hand over the phone to ivanka, as ask them to say hi to his daughter.
And Trump's Abobakus are ready to crucify Joe Biden for his son profiting from his influence.

Imagine, Ivanka Trump attending G8 meeting, sitting and discussing with foreign leaders. We might as well make Ivanka Trump the deputy president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2019
wirinet:

Here is another shocker. when talking to foreign leaders, it is said that Trump often hand over the phone to ivanka, as ask them to say hi to his daughter.
And Trump's Abobakus are ready to crucify Joe Biden for his son profiting from his influence.

Imagine, Ivanka Trump attending G8 meeting, sitting and discussing with foreign leaders. We might as well make Ivanka Trump the deputy president.

And yet she has no official role in government at all. when she was asked what is her role in government she sef no know am..

Trumpists know next to nothing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2019
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2019
Just yesterday President Trump successfully negotiated a Trade deal with China which would be executed in Phases. Talk of The Art of the Deal.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2019
happney65:

And yet she has no official role in government at all. when she was asked what is her role in government she sef no know am..

Trumpists know next to nothing
Jealousy is the root of Hatred smh

Why d thing dey pain you, eh?

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2019
President Trump announces $50 Million in Aid to help Christians in Syria.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2019
obixcel:
President Trump announces $50 Million in Aid to help Christians in Syria.
Trump's Abobaku number 2, aid for what exactly? Aid to stop Erdoghan's attacks or aid to flee their homeland?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2019
obixcel:
Jealousy is the root of Hatred smh

Why d thing dey pain you, eh?
E dey pain me say Buhari no give Zahra Buhari special privileges. I would have loved seeing Zahra represent Nigeria at the UN general assembly or when discuss Nigeria's problems with Ramaphosa when Buhari went to South Africa

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2019
wirinet:

E dey pain me say Buhari no give Zahra Buhari special privileges. I would have loved seeing Zahra represent Nigeria at the UN general assembly or when discuss Nigeria's problems with Ramaphosa when Buhari went to South Africa

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
wirinet:

Trump's Abobaku number 2, aid for what exactly? Aid to stop Erdoghan's attacks or aid to flee their homeland?

You know the syrian christians helped america fight in world war two so he is paying them back...Awon ode..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2019
wirinet:

Zahra that they locked up some where grin Nobody dey see her shadow sef

Oh I forgot to add this
Where is Hunter?
Where is Zahra?
grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
Washington Journal: Hunter Biden to step down from Board of Chinese Firm

grin grin So I guess that vindicates them, right? Makes them less corrupt now, OK? CNN would love this.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2019
obixcel:
Zahra that they locked up some where grin Nobody dey see her shadow sef

Oh I forgot to add this
Where is Hunter?
Where is Zahra?
grin

Zahra locked up? Maybe in your wishes. Zahra that was never locked up in her father's house, Zahra that went to university in London. Zahra that her mother was never locked up anywhere, Zahra that married the son of one of the richest men in Nigeria. You now wished that she is imprisoned in purdah.

At least Zahra did not need to change religion in order to marry her husband, unlike Ivanka.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2019
obixcel:
Washington Journal: Hunter Biden to step down from Board of Chinese Firm

grin grin So I guess that vindicates them, right? Makes them less corrupt now, OK? CNN would love this.
Hunter has to step down from board of Chinese firm because people like you will make it a campaign issue.

There is no law whatsoever forbidding family members of the president/vice president or any other politician from holding office nationally or internationally. That's why Trump was able to appoint his daughter and son in inlaw as white house staffs.

I honestly don't understand how Joe Biden's son being on a board of a Chinese firm becomes a problem for his father. He bought a 10% share in BHR (Shanghai), an equity firm with the aim of investing in foreign companies. Naturally he had enough shares to be a board member ( non executive), but Trump and his people will not let us hear word.
Meanwhile the same Chinese has granted Ivanka Trump 16 trademarks within the last one year, and at the same time Trump is fighting a trade war with China.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2019
wirinet:

Hunter has to step down from board of Chinese firm because people like you will make it a campaign issue.

There is no law whatsoever forbidding family members of the president/vice president or any other politician from holding office nationally or internationally. That's why Trump was able to appoint his daughter and son in inlaw as white house staffs.

I honestly don't understand how Joe Biden's son being on a board of a Chinese firm becomes a problem for his father. He bought a 10% share in BHR (Shanghai), an equity firm with the aim of investing in foreign companies. Naturally he had enough shares to be a board member ( non executive), but Trump and his people will not let us hear word.
Meanwhile the same Chinese has granted Ivanka Trump 16 trademarks within the last one year, and at the same time Trump is fighting a trade war with China.

His Dad was Vice President when dis backyard business was going on. If Hunter was so sure he did nothing wrong why resigning and stepping down, eh? OR could it be that in his own inflated mind he thinks his Dad will run a successful campaign and be elected as President? This is already a Campaign issue.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 12:38am On Oct 14, 2019
Again, there's a reason why all the previous impeachments have gone through the same process, it's because precedent is a rule of the house. The votes issue is just a tip of the iceberg, the whole thing is a sham and won't stand. Btw, Wikipedia is left wing, unreliable and an equivalent of a joke section of nairaland.

happney65:

There you get it wrong again. Like I said previously,This article and wikipedia are one and the same. They are written by people like you and I and can be edited by anybody..Infact yours is a right wing website..

Like I said before,I need a document from government sources or the constitution that shows this is the way to go as regards starting an impeachment process.None of you has shown me a part of the constitution that says this is how it should be done or house rules that says this is how it should be done..Until when I see that,I do not agree with you still

Thank you!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 12:51am On Oct 14, 2019
The dems said clearly that they didn't have to take any vote, they are just now backpedaling when Trump gave them the vote issue as one of the condition to participate in their charade. And that was before we found out that Schiff co-ordinated the whole thing and the so called whistleblower is connected to Biden, and Schiff lies about his part in the whole thing. Trump is just playing along to keep the deepstate where they are now for Barr, Durham and Huber to finish their DClass. He would rather have them fixated on impeachment than have them blowing up and mass shooting nnocent people everywhere.

budaatum:

A vote is needed! They are however currently at what is called committee stage, where allegations for impeachment are scrutinised (or compiled). It is the findings of committees that go to either recommend impeachment or not to the house of reps who then vote to impeach or not.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:08am On Oct 14, 2019
Wyttcat:
The dems said clearly that they didn't have to take any vote,
Please show evidence for above.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:43am On Oct 14, 2019
Wyttcat:
Again, there's a reason why all the previous impeachments have gone through the same process, it's because precedent is a rule of the house. The votes issue is just a tip of the iceberg, the whole thing is a sham and won't stand. Btw, Wikipedia is left wing, unreliable and an equivalent of a joke section of nairaland.

There you go again..Because it was done in the past does not say that is how it is..show me a part of the house rules that states this is how it should go..simple as ABC..Because you put the portrait of your governor or president in your public place does not say there is a rule that says that is how it should be and that if you dont do it you have committed a crime..

None of you have showed me a part of the constitution or house rules that says that is how it should be..Until you show me that,kindly keep shut please..

BTW,If Wikipedia is left wing,what is Conservapedia?that one that shows its basis on it's main page...I do not trust both sources,I need something from the constitution or government sources..until then,kindly shut up please

Thank you!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2019
wirinet:

Zahra locked up? Maybe in your wishes. Zahra that was never locked up in her father's house, Zahra that went to university in London. Zahra that her mother was never locked up anywhere, Zahra that married the son of one of the richest men in Nigeria. You now wished that she is imprisoned in purdah.

At least Zahra did not need to change religion in order to marry her husband, unlike Ivanka.

"At least Zahra did not need to change religion in order to marry her husband, unlike Ivanka" Dammit...That was below the belt.. grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2019
wirinet:

This talkative bushman, which part of US Homeland or Territory is called Syria or Kurd?
Trump orders the military deployments and signs the never ending condolence letters to America's Angel families.
And now, America-First President Trump has told you that America is done shedding American blood and billions policing ancient tribal/sectarian animosities in the ME.
Trump is a businessman by background and knows to quickly cut off what's wasteful and of little or no benefit.
The UN is where to direct your incessant whining, for peacekeeping intervention.
And while the Security Council is debating, the Kurds should join forces with Assad to repel Turkish aggression.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
zendi:

This talkative bushman, which part of US Homeland or Territory is called Syria or Kurd?
Trump orders the military deployments and signs the never ending condolence letters to America's Angel families.
And now, America-First President Trump has told you that America is done shedding American blood and billions policing ancient tribal/sectarian animosities in the ME.
Trump is a businessman by background and knows to quickly cut off what's wasteful and of little or no benefit.
The UN is where to direct your incessant whining, for peacekeeping intervention.
And while the Security Council is debating, the Kurds should join forces with Assad to repel Turkish aggression.

so which part of America is called Saudia Arabia that he had to send about 1500 troops to just two days ago..Answer that or you keep quiet for ever and ever...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2019
Hmmn.. Assad beware!!
This Turkish "Operation Peace Spring", Walks and Quacks like the resumption of Arab Spring, a.k.a. Regime Change.
We just heard of the "incursion" going deeper than the Turks had promised, and of America pulling out of Syria completely.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
happney65:

so which part of America is called Saudia Arabia that he had to send about 1500 troops to just two days ago..Answer that or you keep quiet for ever and ever...
Note my phrase "of little or no benefit".
Maybe Saudi deployment is considered more benefical to America.
The drawdown of foregn military deployments cannot be a one day affair.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2019
zendi:

Your own Abobaku is legendary, I would say extremist. Even Trump's staunchest allies, disagree with Trump's sudden unilateral troop withdrawal from Syria. Fox news has spoken against the pull out, Lindsay Graham has criticised the move, even Mitch McConnell who is the best Trump's ass licker in American has criticized Trump on the pull out
But here have a Nigerian Abobaku, with little understanding of international politics trying so spin a disastrous decision.

How many condolence letters has Trump signed to American families because of Northern Syria? How many US soldiers actually face battle in Northern Syria. America just provide air support and few military advisers to the peshmerga fighters. A role that would be undertaken by Putin now. Trump just gifted US influence in Syria to Putin.

When the thousands of ISIS fighters held by the kurds escape and regroup, you think any country including the US would escape their terror influence? Even Iran would now have a huge influence in Northern Syria as allies of Russia and Assad. This is the same Iran that might be in a conflict with US in the very near future.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2019
wirinet:

Your own Abobaku is legendary, I would say extremist. Even Trump's staunchest allies, disagree with Trump's sudden unilateral troop withdrawal from Syria. Fox news has spoken against the pull out, Lindsay Graham has criticised the move, even Mitch McConnell who is the best Trump's ass licker in American has criticized Trump on the pull out
But here have a Nigerian Abobaku, with little understanding of international politics trying so spin a disastrous decision.

How many condolence letters has Trump signed to American families because of Northern Syria? How many US soldiers actually face battle in Northern Syria. America just provide air support and few military advisers to the peshmerga fighters. A role that would be undertaken by Putin now. Trump just gifted US influence in Syria to Putin.

When the thousands of ISIS fighters held by the kurds escape and regroup, you think any country including the US would escape their terror influence? Even Iran would now have a huge influence in Northern Syria as allies of Russia and Assad. This is the same Iran that might be in a conflict with US in the very near future.
Well, bushman, Trump does not want to spill American blood all over the world to protect influence. Here, he has chosen to prioritize influence in Saudi over that of Syria. Let your globalist cowards of the EU send in troops for Syria influence. And how would your ignorance know that Russian and Iranian influence were in Syria long before Obama came with his half-hearted war against IS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:23pm On Oct 14, 2019
obixcel:
Just yesterday President Trump successfully negotiated a Trade deal with China which would be executed in Phases. Talk of The Art of the Deal.

...until this moment...no specific details about the trade deal negotiated by trump with china...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
...graphic video played during a conference held by american priority, a pro-trump group, at trump national doral miami...although the white house have rejected the video as fake and did not condems its contents...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ6ZR3MXV1M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
zendi:

Well, bushman, Trump does not want to spill American blood all over the world to protect influence. Here he has chosen to prioritize influence in Saudi over that of Syria. Let your globalist cowards of the EU send in troops for Syria influence. And how would your ignorance know that Russian and Iranian influence were in Syria long before Obama came with his half-hearted war against IS.
Let the EU send troops to takeover the ISIS prisoners. Most of the foreign fighters among them are said to be EU open-border citizens.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2019
obixcel:

...this is what is the news about the 'successful' trade deal with china by top negotiator trump...

China Wants More Talks Before Signing Trade Deal With Trump

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-10-14/china-wants-more-talks-before-signing-trump-s-phase-one-deal

China wants to hold more talks this month to hammer out the details of the “phase one” trade deal touted by Donald Trump before Xi Jinping agrees to sign it, according to people familiar with the matter.

Beijing may send a delegation led by Vice Premier Liu He, China’s top negotiator, to finalize a written deal that could be signed by the presidents at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit next month in Chile, one of the people said. Another person said China also wants Trump to scrap a planned tariff hike in December in addition to the hike scheduled for this week, something the administration hasn’t yet endorsed. The people asked not to be named discussing the private negotiations.

The S&P 500 Index was little changed, Europe’s Stoxx 600 fell and the yen rose as investors grew pessimistic on the handshake deal. The yuan pared much of its earlier gains offshore.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin, speaking in an interview Monday on CNBC, said he expects officials to work in coming weeks to get the first stage ready for both sides to sign. If that doesn’t happen, the new U.S. import taxes on Chinese products will be imposed starting Dec. 15, he said.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2019
zendi:

Well, bushman, Trump does not want to spill American blood all over the world to protect influence. Here, he has chosen to prioritize influence in Saudi over that of Syria. Let your globalist cowards of the EU send in troops for Syria influence. And how would your ignorance know that Russian and Iranian influence were in Syria long before Obama came with his half-hearted war against IS.

Gosh, a stark illiterate pretending to be wise, but only sounding more foolish.
Here are what General Mcmaster, Trump's former US national security adviser said concerning Trump's troop withdrawal from Northern Iraq;

The deployment was "immensely helpful" to U.S. security and interests.

So what’s unfortunate, I think, about the decision is I think a lot of people who may have been talking to the president, or the president himself, may not have focused maybe on the importance of that force in connection with defeating the terrorist organization, but also having the influence necessary to ultimately help end this catastrophe across the greater Middle East

Preventing what we see now, which is a Turkish-Kurdish civil war that has profound political as well as humanitarian consequences in the region.

The presence of US forces in Northern Syria helped prevent Syrian President Bashar Assad and his ally, Russian President Vladimir Putin, from taking hold of 65% to 70% of Syria's oil reserves.

Here is the view of General James Mattis, another 4 start general and Trump's former defense minister on the troop withdrawal;

“If we don’t keep the pressure on,” Mattis told NBC’s Meet the Press, “then Isis will resurge. It’s absolutely a given that they will come back.”

These are four star generals who fought in the Gulf war, and a Nigerian nobody who never carried a toy gun before, is worried about spilling US blood.

If you carry out a survey of the US military, I am sure very few officers would support the troop withdrawal from Northern Syria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
zendi:

Let the EU send troops to takeover the ISIS prisoners. Most of the foreign fighters among them are said to be EU open-border citizens.

Trump and his supporters are very poor student of history. They are unaware that a crisis or war in Europe will also affect the US. That's how Franklin Roosevelt said the war in Europe was not US concern until the war came to their doorstep.

Twice in history has the US been dragged into a European war, and Trump and his stupid worshippers are still saying a conflict in Europe is Europe's problems and not the US's.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.