Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,291 members, 7,887,858 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:17 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1746789 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvelous000: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2019
stanech:
Democrats are against fossil fuels…

But their sons work for Ukrainian gas companies.

Democrats are against walls…

But they live in gated communities.

Democrats are against school choice…

But they all send their kids to private school.

You see picture I am painting here.

These are some of the risible irony of their bareface hypocrisy that make us consider them clowns, and two-faced mendacious fucktastic fuckwits.

Reminds me of this pics.

11 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 7Alexandre: 12:34am On Oct 12, 2019
Just a couple of days after Attorney Bill Bar met with Robert Murdoch.

Fox News Anchor Shephard Smith is forced out.

Coincidence? I think not...

Quietly watching to see how this whole episode unfolds...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 3:51am On Oct 12, 2019
marvelous000:

Is this your prevarication(deflection) and another attempt to step up the bar from 7years to 8year old kid insult.
you lack the wit to clean my shoe in this art. I'm a sage in it and a retired one.
you're just a troubled kid in a man's body, battling with his emotional imbalance. don't worry, it's a passing phasewink

Actually, you sound so lame that I'm beginning to feel pity for you, considering your one dimensional cognitive faculty. try something like this when you find your mate willing to play with you in the sand.

You coffin dodging oxygen thief, and cockered foul-mouthed mental pigmy, gifted with witless egotistical delusion that can at all times command an interminable and consistent series of idiocy to align with stupidity.

A suffocating bag of filth, whose genesis was lethiferously accidental, and will be perfectly improved by death.

You-kopfschmerzen, the professional fool who is the source of all unpleasantness and a brain dead lummox, lost in the land of all living reject, with leftist embellishment of bad delivery, enmeshed with fatuitous vulgarities; is an execrable reproach to the one who sired you, and a sickening blight to this world, and ought to be run over by a war tank with a chain wheel, while the worthless piece of shît you call body, be cremated and shot out of space, to decontaminate the earth of a sybaritic slowpoke like you.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate you, but I'll read your obituary with ineffable pleasure.

My boy, you've enough growing up to dowink stop behaving like an uncivilized progeny of australopithecus africanus specie, else, you'll soon be quarantined in the zoo. hahahagrin

Brutality!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2019
So if a vote is not needed, why have there been votes in every and all impeachment proceedings ever to take place in the history of America?

Bill Clinton was charged with crimes and found guilty on 6 counts, why can't Trump be charged too or is he not an American with rights like everyone else? Or is it because Democrats know he's innocent? What are they really afraid of?

The constitution is clear on the interpretations of constitution concerning impeachment and that's why it has always been the same process until it's Trump's turn because the establishment really knows it's over for them and ready to burn the country down.

Below, you will find a short guide to what impeachment should look like. None of which dems are following. Schiff is a witness and can't be part of congressional oversight, he needs to be under oath to explain his part in the coup. He can't be the judge and the jury at the same time.

If Democrats want to take the president out, let them make their case to the American people and stop hiding in a dungeon, Americans deserve to know what is going on.
happney65:

Can you please show us the place and chapter it is written in the US constitution that a vote is needed on the floor before an impeachment enquiry can be started..The exact place where it is written..

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2019
President Trump to Hunter Biden at Minnesota Rally: Hunter, you know nothing about energy, you know nothing about China, you know nothing about anything frankly. Hunter, you are a loser, why did you get $1.5B, Hunter?........and your father was never considered smart, he was never considered a good Senator, he was only a good Vice President because he understood how to kiss Barack Obama's ass"

grin grin This has to be the most savage moment in any Trump speech, I almost fell off the chair when he said it.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 7:25am On Oct 12, 2019
And he was right. He also said Obama took him off a trash heap in the past.

Biden doesn't know the state he's in at any given time, he struggles with his speech and fighting to keep his denture in his mouth. It's an insult to the country that he's the best Democrats could produce.
obixcel:
President Trump to Hunter Biden at Minnesota Rally: ".....Your father was never considered smart, he was never considered a good Senator, he was only a good Vice President because he understood how to kiss Barack Obama's ass"

grin grin This has to be the most savage moment in any Trump speech, I almost fell off the chair when he said it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2019
Wyttcat:
And he was right. He also said Obama took him off a trash heap in the past.

Biden doesn't know the state he's in at any given time, he struggles with his speech and fighting to keep his denture in his mouth. It's an insult to the country that he's the best Democrats could produce.
grin

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by beatmonster(m): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2019
obixcel:
President Trump to Hunter Biden at Minnesota Rally: Hunter, you know nothing about energy, you know nothing about China, you know nothing about anything frankly. Hunter, you are a loser, why did you get $1.5B, Hunter?........and your father was never considered smart, he was never considered a good Senator, he was only a good Vice President because he understood how to kiss Barack Obama's ass"

I laughed so hard that I nearly broke my phone screen. Did you watch Peter and Lisa Page love story own?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2019
beatmonster:

I laughed so hard that I nearly broke my phone screen. Did you watch Peter and Lisa Page love story own?
Yea I did..very brilliant as well

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen: 11:11am On Oct 12, 2019
Republican logic.
Impeach Bill Clinton for lying about a sexual affair while at the same time.
Newt Gingrich is cheating on his wife.
Bob Barr the Christian Right Savior is cheating on his wife.
Henry Hyde not only cheated on his wife but had a child out of wedlock.
Bob Livingston cheating on his wife.
And they all acted outraged over Clinton's sexual indescrtions.
Oh and let's not forget Dennis Hassert who was later arrested and found guilty of child pedophila charges.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2019
kopfschmerzen:
Republican logic.
Impeach Bill Clinton for lying about a sexual affair while at the same time.
Newt Gingrich is cheating on his wife.
Bob Barr the Christian Right Savior is cheating on his wife.
Henry Hyde not only cheated on his wife but had a child out of wedlock.
Bob Livingston cheating on his wife.
And they all acted outraged over Clinton's sexual indescrtions.
Oh and let's not forget Dennis Hassert who was later arrested and found guilty of child pedophila charges.

Isn't that ironic, Republicans impeached Bill Clinton for lying about a sexual affair, but support Trump for lying multiple times daily. They support even stonewalling and obstructing house inquiries into his criminal activities.

Just like I reminded PDP supporters when they supported all Jonathan's actions irrespective of legality, what goes around comes around, Trump or Republicans can't remain in power forever. When the Democrats take over white house, I hope they will not scream blue murder when a democrat president use his office for personal gains and to persecute his political opponents.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2019
happney65:

My brother there you get it wrong..Wikipedia is an online encyclopedia created and edited by online volunteers..Anybody can edit any thing on wikipedia and call it fact which is not..You can go back to the link posted above and try and edit and you will see exactly what am saying..

I need something from government sources that says this is the way to go..Can you imagine no where in Trump's letter was it mentioned that a vote should happen on the floor before impeachment procedures can start?Because it was done previously does not mean it is the rule..
It does depend on what you mean by "impeachment procedure".

As wiki states, there is a committee stage, usually called an impeachment enquiry, which does not require a vote on the floor. Impeachment proper however begins by a vote in the house of reps and a trial in the senate with the chief justice as prosecutor.

The entire procedure can start anywhere but has to follow a process and does not begin proper until a vote by reps.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:45am On Oct 12, 2019
kopfschmerzen:

CRAP!!! Y'all third worlders should leave your charcoal background to go see the world. Stop yapping like 19th century flat earthers loonie.
Excuse me! angry angry The earth is flat!! angry angry
Only loonie people think otherwise!

https://www.nairaland.com/5458081/been-lied-earth-flat-not#82927927

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2019
Wyttcat:
So if a vote is not needed, why have there been votes in every and all impeachment proceedings ever to take place in the history of America?
A vote is needed! They are however currently at what is called committee stage, where allegations for impeachment are scrutinised (or compiled). It is the findings of committees that go to either recommend impeachment or not to the house of reps who then vote to impeach or not.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
I foresee a terrible constitutional crisis coming upon Amrica.
When Bill Clinton was elected, peace reigned over the land.
When George W Bush was elected, huge protests follwed him about his entire tenure. "He is a crusading and warmongering President".
Then Hussein Obama got elected, and peace reigned. The Republicans said amen to Democracy.
But when Trump was elected, all hell broke loose again. Potests turned to riots. Covert Resistance turned overt. "Trump is not only divisive, he is a Russian asset."
"Remove him by sex misconduct ACCUSATIONS, and if that fails, apply a salacious RUSSIA DOSSIER, and if that fails, take him down by DEEP STATE WHISTLEBLOWING.
What I see in all these is blatant rejection of Republican/Conservative rule, wether or not chosen by Democracy, by left-wing fascism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2019
Wyttcat:

Bill Clinton was charged with crimes and found guilty on 6 counts, why can't Trump be charged too or is he not an American with rights like everyone else? Or is it because Democrats know he's innocent? What are they really afraid of?

The constitution is clear on the interpretations of constitution concerning impeachment and that's why it has always been the same process until it's Trump's turn because the establishment really knows it's over for them and ready to burn the country down.

Below, you will find a short guide to what impeachment should look like. None of which dems are following. Schiff is a witness and can't be part of congressional oversight, he needs to be under oath to explain his part in the coup. He can't be the judge and the jury at the same time.

If Democrats want to take the president out, let them make their case to the American people and stop hiding in a dungeon, Americans deserve to know what is going on.

There you get it wrong again. Like I said previously,This article and wikipedia are one and the same. They are written by people like you and I and can be edited by anybody..Infact yours is a right wing website..

Like I said before,I need a document from government sources or the constitution that shows this is the way to go as regards starting an impeachment process.None of you has shown me a part of the constitution that says this is how it should be done or house rules that says this is how it should be done..Until when I see that,I do not agree with you still

Thank you!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2019
Question for the day..Who said " I dont know if Rudy is still my lawyer"
Question for the weekend..Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2019
Please read this together with my post above.
One day, the Dems, both in the House, and helped by anti-Trump senators, will declare Trump impeached and removed from office.
Then real Republicans and real Americans will say foul. And that's the cisis I foresee.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2019
zendi:
I foresee a terrible constitutional crisis coming upon Amrica.
When Bill Clinton was elected, peace reigned over the land.
When George W Bush was elected, huge protests follwed him about his entire tenure. "He was crusading and warmongering President".
Then Hussein Obama got elected, and peace reigned. The Republicans said amen to Democracy.
But when Trump was elected, all hell was let loose. Potests turned to riots. Covert Resitance turned overt. "Trump is not only divisive, he is a Russian asset."
"Remove him by sex misconduct ACCUSATIONS, and if that fails, apply a salacious RUSSIA DOSSIER, and if that fails, take him down by DEEP STATE WHISTLEBLOWING.
What I see in all these is blatant rejection of Republican/Conservative rule, wether or not chosen by Democracy, by left-wing fascism.

You far right people can lie blatantly without regards for reality when justifying your extremist ideology. You are no different from ISIS, that employ falsehood and lies to lure millions into their sick ideology.

Which bill Clinton had peace. Bill Clinton that the Republicans did not allow rest one day. Bill Clinton that all aspects of his life was investigated by Republican led house, from when he was Arkansas governor to all the ladies he ever had affairs with. They even appointed an independent council that that was given blanket freedom to investigate every aspect of his life. At the end of the day, he was impeached for having sex with a random girl.

George Bush (jnr) that used lies and deceit to plunge the US into an unnecessary war, that cost US trillions of dollers, and thousands of US lives. How many trouble did the Democrats give him, how many times was he threatened with impeachment, even though his Vice, duck cheney was implicated in all sorts of defense contract scams.

Which peace did the Republicans give Obama. Trump did not let him rest during his presidency. He attacked Obama constantly with all sorts of allegations, from the birther conspiracy to lies of being a closet Muslim. His wife and children were not spared Republican venom. Even wearing an ordinary tan suit was a problem for Republicans.

Trump is a criminal that had been getting away with criminality for so long. Nemesis is gradually catching up with him. Almost every body that had worked with him is either in jail or indicted. The next in line is his new personal lawyer - Rudi
Gulianni (his old one is awaiting jail time). Rudi cannot avoid jail time for all the crimes he commited on behalf of Trump.

Now tell me how many of Bill Clinton, Obama, George Bush, or any other former presidents aids and friends have been jailed or indicted as Trump's? Many more will still go to jail before Trump himself. Let's wait and see.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2019
wirinet:

You far right people can lie blatantly without regards for reality when justifying your extremist ideology. You are no different from ISIS, that employ falsehood and lies to lure millions into their sick ideology.

Which bill Clinton had peace. Bill Clinton that the Republicans did not allow rest one day. Bill Clinton that all aspects of his life was investigated by Republican led house, from when he was Arkansas governor to all the ladies he ever had affairs with. They even appointed an independent council that that was given blanket freedom to investigate every aspect of his life. At the end of the day, he was impeached for having sex with a random girl.

George Bush (jnr) that used lies and deceit to plunge the US into an unnecessary war, that cost US trillions of dollers, and thousands of US lives. How many trouble did the Democrats give him, how many times was he threatened with impeachment, even though his Vice, duck cheney was implicated in all sorts of defense contract scams.

Which peace did the Republicans give Obama. Trump did not let him rest during his presidency. He attacked Obama constantly with all sorts of allegations, from the birther conspiracy to lies of being a closet Muslim. His wife and children were not spared Republican venom. Even wearing an ordinary tan suit was a problem for Republicans.

Trump is a criminal that had been getting away with criminality for so long. Nemesis is gradually catching up with him. Almost every body that had worked with him is either in jail or indicted. The next in line is his new personal lawyer - Rudi
Gulianni (his old one is awaiting jail time). Rudi cannot avoid jail time for all the crimes he commited on behalf of Trump.

Now tell me how many of Bill Clinton, Obama, George Bush, or any other former presidents aids and friends have been jailed or indicted as Trump's? Many more will still go to jail before Trump himself. Let's wait and see.
I was going to ask if he was born after 2010 or something but you done a better job of educating him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2019
wirinet:

So no more jare..Trumpstists are like Buharists too who dont talk with facts but prefer to listen to lies and propaganda..Nonesense and Buhari
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
zendi:
Please read this together with my post above.
One day, the Dems, both in the House, and helped by anti-Trump senators, will declare Trump impeached and removed from office.
Then real Republicans and real Americans will say foul. And that's the cisis I foresee.
Your hallucination is so good and I like it grin Kwantinu

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:22pm On Oct 12, 2019
obixcel:

....so from your point of view...the president's language and choice of word is appropriate and justified during a political rally televised worldwide...

...it is rather unfortunate that trump has lost all decency...clearly shows he is not fit for any political position...it is a big shame...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by marvelous000: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2019
Trapping:

Brutality!!
My brda, don't misconstrue me. this is not me insulting him, but me showing him how pathetically vapid he is in resorting to insult against a superior argument, and also drowning him in the pool of his own shît.

He's just a kid that learnt few curse word, and became inebriated by it, by always condescending to name calling when he is bereft of cogent point to negate an argument. I'm just simply showing him how insipid he is in his own ignominy.
wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2019
marvelous000:

My brda, don't misconstrue me. this is not me insulting him, but me showing him how pathetically vapid he is in resorting to insult against a superior argument, and also drowning him in the pool of his own shît.

He's just a kid that learnt few curse word, and became inebriated by it, by always condescending to name calling when he is bereft of cogent point to negate an argument. I'm just simply showing him how insipid he is in his own ignominy.
wink

It is beyond belief that a Presidential candidate will see insults and innuendos (and digging up dirt) as a veritable campaign strategy in getting votes for office, and the far right is cheering on. Because he succeeded with Hillary, he has now taken it to new lows. How sick can a segment of the human population is.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
I never realised that the Chinese had that much influence in America, talk of the NBA and even Hollywood as a whole - all bowing to the Communists. And to add insult, Players standing for the Chinese Anthem but taking a knee for the American Anthem? Even as an Outsider that is so disgusting. Folks are now been censored for just criticising China dealings with Hong Kong. I remember Alex Jones screaming from the roof top about the Communist taking over America, and he was branded a Conspiracy theorist and crazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
CNN's Equality Town Hall meeting which was set up for the alphabet community speedily turned into a Clown Hall Show grin Y'all really need to see the insanity on display

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2019
feedthenation:
Trump already distancing himself from Fruman and Parnas. There is a photo of Donald Trump Jr meeting the Ukraine investors.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1182400090901639169

Another photo going back to 2014. President Trump with Lev Parnas. Also a photo of Aaron Parnas (Lev's son) with Trump at Trump Tower.
There's even a group family photo with the Trump clan.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2019
obixcel:
I never realised that the Chinese had that much influence in America, talk of the NBA and even Hollywood as a whole - all bowing to the Communists. And to add insult, Players standing for the Chinese Anthem but taking a knee for the American Anthem? Even as an Outsider that is so disgusting. Folks are now been censored for just criticising China dealings with Hong Kong. I remember Alex Jones screaming from the roof top about the Communist taking over America, and he was branded a Conspiracy theorist and crazy.

What about Ivanka Trump getting some of her patents and products from the China market?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 7:18am On Oct 13, 2019
feedthenation:

Another photo going back to 2014. President Trump with Lev Parnas. Also a photo of Aaron Parnas (Lev's son) with Trump at Trump Tower.
There's even a group family photo with the Trump clan.
These are lies from the deep state, the Democrats and Hillary Clinton. Maybe Clinton's Emails has something to do with it.
Trump said he does not know them, they probably had just one photo together during a rally;

"I don't know those gentlemen. Now, it's possible I have a picture with them, because I have a picture with everybody."
"Maybe they were clients of Rudy,"

According to his supporters, Trump is infallible. He defines what truth and reality is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:00am On Oct 13, 2019
wirinet:

These are lies from the deep state, the Democrats and Hillary Clinton. Maybe Clinton's Emails has something to do with it.
Trump said he does not know them, they probably had just one photo together during a rally;

According to his supporters, Trump is infallible. He defines what truth and reality is.
The photos are fake too. Photoshopped for sure, they'll claim, by Hillary!

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.