Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1719769 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (4194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mindfulness:

Look at you acting all touchy. Suddenly! Now you don'T like it if people "tell it like it is".

I will take you serious the moment you call out your hero on his despicable comments. Until then shut the f*** up.

Nonsense!
Excuse me, but there seems to be a new compass in town. When 'we' do 'it', it's ok. When you do 'it' though, you are very very wrong!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Mindfulness:

Problem is he is getting away with it. Not only this, he uses it to his advantage. Democrats need to game up big time.
No, not "Democrats need to game up big time", but the electorate that need to "game up". If Trump wins a second term, it serves America right!

Pity though. 4 more years of this thread and I'm moving to Mars!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
happney65:

There is a Yoruba proverb that says "Bi iwo ba se rere ara ki wo wa yaa o"..
Sounds like something God is written to have said to Cain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
budaatum:

No, not "Democrats need to game up big time", but the electorate that need to "game up". If Trump wins a second term, it serves America right!

Pity though. 4 more years of this thread and I'm moving to Mars!
Go to Saturn, snowflake! 4 more years!! I can't wait for you libtards to go on self-exile on the night Trump gets reelected. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
obixcel:
Go to Saturn, snowflake! 4 more years!! I can't wait for you libtards to go on self-exile on the night Trump gets reelected. grin
I tell you, you might have to build mortuaries or hope Elon Musk finishes building SpaceX.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
budaatum:

Sounds like something God is written to have said to Cain.

Say no more!.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2019
Anytime I come here, I say the words, president Trump will win next year election.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:32am On Dec 06, 2019
OjoMadiba:
Anytime I come here, I say the words, president Trump will win next year election.
Some of the libtards here are already losing their minds cos they too can sense the defeat coming from afar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:33am On Dec 06, 2019
I really don't know why Democrats are this scared when it's just a limited scope report from IG Horowitz who has no power to investigate the intelligence community. He can't indict or charge anyone or empanel grand jury, plus he's an Obama appointee, yet the demonRats still fixed a hearing on dec 9 of all days to distract Americans. If the Democrats can't handle an Obama appointee Horowitz trusted with little, Durham and Barr must be death sentence to them.

[Qquote author=obixcel post=84431130]Hahaha! Desperation is in the air [/quote]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:44am On Dec 06, 2019
You say that because you have a brain and use it too.

Truth always win, facts always win and good always win, God is using Trump for USA.

No self-possessed, confident person doing well is a Democrat!
OjoMadiba:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:02am On Dec 06, 2019
You mean if a madman takes your clothes while bathing you will run naked after him? Trump can't legitimize a sham process, this trial is a first of its kind in the history of the United states. Even animals have rights in the US. There's a reason Democrats Congress doesn't want to go to court, they know what they are doing is illegal. Also, nothing will satisfy Democrats, they will never allow an outsider like Trump to be there as president because all their secrets will be out. You guys have no idea what is going on. Just wait for it, your world is about to change.

Trump has said he will participate in the Senate sessions where he will get a fair hearing, he's still an American citizen with constitutional rights, being president did not take any rights away as every American.

PDPGuy:
Trump would have saved himself a lot of these shenanigans if he didn't block the likes of Mulvaney, Bolton, or Pompeo from testifying. Who knows whether those three gentlemen may have essentially exonerated Trump from the quid quo pro allegations.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Won a fe ku! And using Jimmy Carter to hold off on IG Horowitz report won't work

And the word is about 5 suitcases of nukes from decades ago planted in the US by the Soviet union are in the hands of the Democrats and they will use them if they can't find a way out of the mess they are in. 30,000 marines are standing by just for that alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:09am On Dec 06, 2019
Won a fe la!

McCain, Pelosi, Trudeau and Norwegian connection. So deep that's why it's deepstate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen12: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Stop posting Alex Jones- esqued crap here. You can continue your conspiracy jargon in your Q-anon garbage forum. The rest of sensible humans are laughing at the idiocy y'all brain farts are peddling.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:48am On Dec 06, 2019
A loser will all always be a loser! But around here we deal in undiluted facts from the military intelligence.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen12: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2019
wowcatty:
A loser will all always be a loser! But around here we deal in undiluted facts from the military intelligence.

Lols!!! Ain't y'all the same losers that said the sandy hook shooting was staged, and the dead kids are staged actors. I pray same thing to happen to you and your kids too, so we can explain it in the conspiracy lingo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2019
obixcel:
That reminds me of a Verse "Woe unto you if all men speak well of you, for so did the fathers to the false prophets...."

...Well thanks for the biblical statement which I think will be suitable for Trump...

Another words of wisdom from King Solomon...Proverbs 10:19 "When words are many, sin is not absent, but he who holds his tongue is wise". (NIV)...I also think that Trump should apply this in his life...he should learn to hold his tongue and behave like a proper statesman that he should be in the world stage...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2019
...Even North Korea is sending some verbal attacks towards Trump...seems nobody respects him anymore...

'Dotage of a dotard': North Korea renews attack on Donald Trump

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-50682235

North Korea has renewed its verbal attacks on President Trump, after he threatened military action.
The foreign ministry said if Mr Trump was confrontational, it "must really be diagnosed as the relapse of the dotage of a dotard".
The North first called Mr Trump a dotard, meaning old and weak, in 2017. It is the first time in over a year that Pyongyang has been openly critical of Donald Trump, the BBC's Korea correspondent Laura Bicker said. The Oxford English Dictionary defines a dotard as "a person whose mental faculties are impaired, specifically, a person whose intellect or understanding is impaired in old age".

Dotage, meanwhile, is defined as "having impaired intellect or understanding in old age", or in general use as "old age". The two men held face-to-face talks in Singapore in June 2018, and in Vietnam in February this year, aimed at denuclearisation.

But talks have stalled since then, and despite another impromptu meeting at the demilitarised zone (DMZ) that separates North and South Korea in June, the North has restarted testing of short-range ballistic missiles.

In recent months the hostile language has also come back. Pyongyang has set Washington an end-of-year deadline to offer it new concessions and has said it will adopt a "new way" if that does not happen.

...We are still waiting for Trump's fantastic negotiating skills to disarm Kim Jong-un and North Korea...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2019
Creepy Joe lashes out at an elderly Iowa Voter who confronted him about his son's dealings with Ukraine
....said, ''You are a damn liar!!'' ''You're too old to vote for me'' grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnTQ8EzShuQ

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 2:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Trump asks Supreme Court to block subpoena for financial docs
"This controversy is about whether — and to what degree — Congress can exercise dominion and control over the Office of the President,” Trump's lawyers write.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/12/05/donald-trump-subpoena-financial-records-076453

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016e-d766-d56c-ab7e-f776fcc00000

President Donald Trump is appealing to the Supreme Court in a last-ditch bid to block a subpoena from House Democrats for his financial records — his second request in the last month for the justices to block investigators seeking documents related to his personal business dealings.

In a lengthy filing Thursday, Trump’s lead personal attorneys Jay Sekulow and William Consovoy argued that the Supreme Court should take up the case because it was the first time a president’s personal records have been subpoenaed by Congress.

“At its core, this controversy is about whether — and to what degree — Congress can exercise dominion and control over the Office of the President,” Sekulow and Consovoy wrote, adding: “These are profoundly serious constitutional questions that the court should decide.”

Story Continued Below
If the Supreme Court decides to take up the appeal, it would be a monumental and precedent-setting separation of powers case likely to have implications for decades to come. The justices are already considering a separate petition from Trump filed last month aimed at blocking a grand jury in Manhattan from viewing his tax returns as part of an ongoing criminal probe.

...What is Trump hiding from his tax returns that he doesn't want to reveal since the 2016 elections...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2019
Oh wow! Jobs report CRUSHES expectations!!!

266,000 New Jobs,
Unemployment falls to 3.5%,
Wage growth hits 3.1%,
Lowest unemployment since the 60s.

But you know, the do nothing Democrats have to impeach him because …...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-06/u-s-jobs-trounce-forecasts-with-266-000-gain-as-wages-heat-up

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

Excuse me, but there seems to be a new compass in town. When 'we' do 'it', it's ok. When you do 'it' though, you are very very wrong!

It's ridiculous at best and stupid at worst to demand decent behavior as a Trump supporter. Cheers!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mindfulness:

It's ridiculous at best and stupid at worst to demand decent behavior as a Trump supporter. Cheers!

Hahaha. The morally superior. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Timbuktuo:

There was a time when leaders were held to higher moral standards and supposed to set a good example, maybe not in Nigeria but certainly in America, but they seem to have regressed, by electing someone with the mentality of a caveman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kopfschmerzen12: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Timbuktuo:

Putin ass licker wanna make America look like the shithole called Russia. Ain't happening.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mindfulness:

Since their commander in chief seems to lack decent behaviour, it would indeed be stupid to expect his supporters to have any.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

Since their commander in chief seems to lack decent behaviour, it would indeed be stupid to expect his supporters to have any.

I find the fake outrage very amusing just because Karlan mentioned Barron, not even insulted him. Cry me a river! cheesy

May I remind them that Trump attacked Greta Thunberg and Emma Gonzales, teenage girls?
May I remind them that Donald and Melania enjoyed the company of and took pictures with Epstein? Didn't he traffic and abuse minors?
Has anyone forgotten what Malia and Sasha went through when Donald and Melania started their birtherism BS?

Abeg! Give me a break. We are still waiting for their apology. #bebest cheesy

Is Karlan the president representing the US? Who should be the bigger person?

LMAO
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mindfulness:

I find the fake outrage very amusing just because Karlan mentioned Barron, not even insulted him. Cry me a river! cheesy

May I remind them that Trump attacked Greta Thunberg and Emma Gonzales, teenage girls?
May I remind them that Donald and Melania enjoyed the company of and took pictures with Epstein? Didn't he traffic and abuse minors?
Has anyone forgotten what Malia and Sasha went through when Donald and Melania started their birtherism BS?

Abeg! Give me a break. We are still waiting for their apology. #bebest cheesy

Is Karlan the president representing the US? Who should be the bigger person?

LMAO
Apology from Mr Grabthembythepussy?

You might have a very very long wait!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
kopfschmerzen12:

Putin ass licker wanna make America look like the shithole called Russia. Ain't happening.

They love Putin but nobody wants to move to Russia. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

You need to be strong and have a sense of integrity to admit that you were wrong. I am not holding my breath. wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
budaatum:

You need to be strong and have a sense of integrity to admit that you were wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (4194) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.