Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,148 members, 7,987,982 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1966157 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) ... (4560) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
IjeBos:

You say you're not speaking for Raum and then go on to speak for him. You see that right? So speak for yourself.
The only fallacy I see is your argument. I'm not sure who's point you're even arguing. It's not mine.
No one is competing with me? Honestly, it seems you feel there is some competition here... As if there was a competition to be had. Does the rat(you) compete with the Eagle? We are just different people.

There is difference in speaking for someone and saying what i observed. So, I challenge you to point where I spoke for him.
there is multiple exchange between the two of you disagreeing on this thread. Or cannot comprehend anything again?

also, no one is competing wiht you which is why you have been lying through your teeth here.

Yeah, to the bold, water is wet.
you went to Harvard to figure that out grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
benalvino3:

also, no one is competing wiht you which is why you have been lying through your teeth here.

Yeah, to the bold, water is wet.
you went to Harvard to figure that out grin

Yeah, very witty and smart. As if.. lol. Still the mental midget. Try harder.
Lying about? Go on, let me embarrass you more.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Weregonnalose:

I ah ask if ya isa computer ah engineers or ah McDonalds attendant.

I takes a special someone to get sh*t on and put his hand up for a 2nd helping.
Wait you're the same moniker who embarrassed himself by not knowing what dual climate control was right?
I guess embarrassment and shame aren't something that matter to you. Well, keep looking for my trouble then.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

Nerds are unsavoury people?

So this is what racism feels like...

I said, “other unsavory people”. I have nothing against nerds (I’m a bit of a nerd myself) but if they frequent a White Supremacy toilet bowl like 4chan then yes, I consider them unsavory.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
Enugurangers:

Buhari and Emefiele are both Nigerians too. May God help us in Nigeria. Mr balablu is hoping to continue the "good" work of Buhari. cheesy

And when Balablu succumbs his dementia/crack addiction. We'll have Mr Boko Haram on hand to replace him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

I said, “other unsavory people”. I have nothing against nerds (I’m a bit of a nerd myself) but if they frequent a White Supremacy toilet bowl like 4chan then yes, I consider them unsavory.

4chan is not a white supremacist site. Only the /Pol/ board has nazis and that only happened when they got banned from everywhere else. /Pol/, /b/, and /r9k/ are the containment boards for them.

The rest of the site is just guys with niche interests and waaay too much free time. You can literally get people to Photoshop the perfect anime wallpaper for you free of charge just because. Webcomic creators congregate on the /co/ boards to trade advice and get low pressure feedback.

Just look at this white supremacist, incels, turbo-nazi below:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Enugurangers: 8:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

Well, Buhari has cousins from Niger, soo...
There are Kanuris, there are Hausas, and there are Fulanis in the Niger Republic. Same way alot of Yorubas have cousins in Benin Republic and some Igbos have cousins in Cameroun. Still same gullible Africa.

In other news:
ICPC has arrested a bank Manager over ATMs loaded but BLOCKED from DISPENSING in Osogbo. Another one in Dei dei, Stanbic IBTC bank Head of Operations arrested for refusing to upload cash into the Automated Teller Machines.

In as much as Buhari and Emefiele have their own faults, I won't be suprised that the BMs arrested will also blame Buhari while trying to make quick cash by illegally selling naira to POS operators, bandits, celebrities e.t.c.

https://icpc.gov.ng/2023/02/03/redesigned-naira-notes-icpc-arrests-bank-officials-over-sabotage/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
IjeBos:

Wait you're the same moniker who embarrassed himself by not knowing what dual climate control was right?
I guess embarrassment and shame aren't something that matter to you. Well, keep looking for my trouble then.

kikikiki ya isa post ah benz ofu someone ah else ya donkey. Ya lie ya computer Engineer. kikikiki what isa ya profession ya donkey.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nastymods:

kikikiki ya isa post ah benz ofu someone ah else ya donkey. Ya lie ya computer Engineer. kikikiki what isa ya profession ya donkey.

It's like rinse repeat for you. But let's make this interesting. Since you seem so invested in my life, invest something that really matters, your money and your ability to trash this thread. This way I make some money from this and do a public service to this forum as well.

Here's the bet.
I'll give you irrefutable proof the Benz is mine (a video of me driving or a whatsapp video call while I'm driving). If I do, you pay me N500,000 and you and all you monikers leave this thread forever. If I don't I'll pay you N500,000 and I'll leave this thread. The same with the Computer Engineering part (Not sure how I would prove that, maybe old exams/papers/projects). You pick which one. We can find a 3rd party to hold the money etc etc.

Stop talking about it, Be about it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
CoolUsername:

4chan is not a white supremacist site. Only the /Pol/ board has nazis and that only happened when they got banned from everywhere else. /Pol/, /b/, and /r9k/ are the containment boards for them.

The rest of the site is just guys with niche interests and waaay too much free time. You can literally get people to Photoshop the perfect anime wallpaper for you free of charge just because. Webcomic creators congregate on the /co/ boards to trade advice and get low pressure feedback.

Just look at this white supremacist, incels, turbo-nazi below:

One post from one user doesn’t hold weight to a credible source of information such as Syracuse University:
https://news.syr.edu/blog/2020/11/02/the-man-who-helped-turn-4chan-into-the-internets-racist-engine/
Here is another from a reliable source:

https://www.ceros.com/inspire/originals/4chan-rise-white-supremacy/

If you search the web, you’ll find hundreds of peer reviewed reports cited by thousands of scholars and accepted by universities all over the world that declare it to be a hotbed of racism and White Supremacy. Ask any IT professionals in advanced countries how many companies block it from
being accessed by their employees.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IMAliyu2: 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Enugurangers:

Where is the lie. Lol.
8k is now available though.
It's the self deprecation.
I've been around the internet and learned enough history to know, it's not an "African thing" it's a human thing, any set of people can be gullible.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Open message: nobody is going to bully me into not posting on a public message board to make themselves feel tall about their own shortcomings. Its never and will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
I’d like to share a short story about my life with you guys today. wink smiley

America has hundreds of very nice zoos and when I was a small child, my parents would take my siblings and I to different cities and states and we usually stopped to enjoy that place’s local zoo. This was a big treat to me because I love animals but soon, the fun started wearing off because of one thing: the monkeys. While I was never fond of the chimps, gorillas, and other apes, I really hated the monkeys. They did things to try to get my attention, threw things at us from their cages, they were loud, disturbed me, and they smelled AWFUL.
One day, my papa noticed that I no longer was excited to visit the zoo and he asked me why. I explained to him how the monkeys disturbed me, smelled bad, were loud, and threw things. He thought for a while and told me that monkeys require plenty of attention and did everything to garner all the attention they could get. Then he told me that the monkeys were a very small part of large zoos and shouldn’t stop me from enjoying what I liked. He said that if I kept my distance from their cages, keep my back turned to the monkeys, and focused on the good things, I wouldn’t see, smell, hear, or be disturbed by the monkeys. He said that the more I ignored them, the harder they’d try to get my attention but never let them get to me.
It took a while for me to believe him but the next zoo we visited, I tried what he taught me and it worked. I really enjoyed my visit and still enjoy going until this day. Monkeys no longer bother me because I’ve learned to treat them like they’re invisible.
When I became an adult, I took what my papa taught me and applied it to other things and it worked. As a matter of fact, it’s working right now!

The moral of the story is also an American saying: one monkey don’t stop no show!
grin cheesy wink smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AngelicBeing: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
shocked
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Setting hens will cackle and hit dogs will holler.
If the shoe fits, wear it, cool
Back to American Politics.
We move.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 11:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
IjeBos:

kikikikiki ya lie ya go ah havad, ya like ya isa computer engineer.
ya lie ya have degree ina economics matss andi computer engineer
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
IjeBos:

It's like rinse repeat for you. But let's make this interesting. Since you seem so invested in my life, invest something that really matters, your money and your ability to trash this thread. This way I make some money from this and do a public service to this forum as well.

Here's the bet.
I'll give you irrefutable proof the Benz is mine (a video of me driving or a whatsapp video call while I'm driving). If I do, you pay me N500,000 and you and all you monikers leave this thread forever. If I don't I'll pay you N500,000 and I'll leave this thread. The same with the Computer Engineering part (Not sure how I would prove that, maybe old exams/papers/projects). You pick which one. We can find a 3rd party to hold the money etc etc.

Stop talking about it, Be about it.

we isa knows ya isa chronic ah liar. jobless carless donkey ye. ya isa computer engineer? ya liar

IjeBos:

Base ~$23k. Changes based on bonus, etc. BioMedical.

compare isa stated monthly salary to ah annual salary. kikikikikikiki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

One post from one user doesn’t hold weight to a credible source of information such as Syracuse University:
https://news.syr.edu/blog/2020/11/02/the-man-who-helped-turn-4chan-into-the-internets-racist-engine/
Here is another from a reliable source:

https://www.ceros.com/inspire/originals/4chan-rise-white-supremacy/

If you search the web, you’ll find hundreds of peer reviewed reports cited by thousands of scholars and accepted by universities all over the world that declare it to be a hotbed of racism and White Supremacy. Ask any IT professionals in advanced countries how many companies block it from
being accessed by their employees.

4chan is a 'white supremacist' site because it is mostly unmoderated. So all the Nazis went there after getting banned everywhere else. Back in the 2000s all the 4channers hated George Bush but ever since the internet became corporatized and sanitized, the Nazis moved in. They eventually got banned too they're containment boards for being, though.

Majority of the boards are pretty benign. I go there for cool wallpapers and fan art.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:15am On Feb 04, 2023
Weregonnalose:

we isa knows ya isa chronic ah liar. jobless carless donkey ye. ya isa computer engineer? ya liar

compare isa stated monthly salary to ah annual salary. kikikikikikiki

You literally went back months to research me. ahahhaha Good.
Can't even remember that post. Just for reference, I was making 110k yearly when I was 22 right out of college. Base was supposed to be 75k though. I then moved on to Medical Devices, hence why I stayed in Boston. You read the definition of a Computer Engineer I sent you? I doubt it. So, I work designing implantable medical devices which have.... wait for it.... microchips in them. So, my industry is technically BioMedical Engineering. What I studied in College was called Computer Engineering. Trying to stay it slowly for clearly a dumbass like yourself. Those numbers are most likely lower than I actually make/spend, because wasn't trying to be too much of a show off.

As I said, you got sh*t on and you put your hand out and again said sh*t on me some more. And so I did. The easy path for you is just pay the N500K to get proof. You seem not to have confidence in yourself though.

Honestly, all this seems way too complicated for someone like you. "Like, how can you say you studied one thing and yet be doing that same thing in another industry".. "I gotcha".. lol.,, ahhhhhha. Lol @ you feeling all pleased with yourself. The dumbass Sherlock Holmes...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 12:25am On Feb 04, 2023
IjeBos:

You literally went back months to research me. ahahhaha Good.
Can't even remember that post. Just for reference, I was making 110k yearly when I was 22 right out of college. Base was supposed to be 75k though. I then moved on to Medical Devices, hence why I stayed in Boston. You read the definition of a Computer Engineer I sent you? I doubt it. So, I work designing implantable medical devices which have.... wait for it.... microchips in them. So, my industry is technically BioMedical Engineering. What I studied in College was called Computer Engineering. Trying to stay it slowly for clearly a dumbass like yourself. Those numbers are most likely lower than I actually make/spend, because wasn't trying to be too much of a show off.

As I said, you got sh*t on and you put your hand out and again said sh*t on me some more. And so I did. The easy path for you is just pay the N500K to get proof. You seem not to have confidence in yourself though.

Honestly, all this seems way too complicated for someone like you. Why don't you focus on figuring out how dual climate controls work first.

Kikikiki ya liar POS isa expose.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:26am On Feb 04, 2023
Weregonnalose:

Kikikiki ya liar POS isa expose.

Ahahahah. I dubb thee the "dumbass Shelock Holmes".

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2023
IjeBos:

Ahahahah. I dubb thee the "dumbass Shelock Holmes".

Ya ah make $23k ah month grin
Donkey ye. Liar POS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Weregonnalose:

Ya ah make $23k ah month grin
Donkey ye. Liar POS

I keep telling you we are in different places. And you keep wanting me to prove that to you. Well you brought the numbers up.
So, no, I make more than 23k a month.

Ahahaah. Dumbass Sherlock Holmes.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2023
IjeBos:

I keep telling you we are in different places. And you keep wanting me to prove that to you. Well you brought the numbers up.
So, no, I make more than 23k a month.

Kikikikiki I isa knows ya isa make ah mores Kikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2023
Weregonnalose:

Kikikikiki I isa knows ya isa make ah mores Kikikikiki

Fam, I Don't care what you think I'll say. Put your money down or shut up. It's simple. I've never met Nigerian guys who talk as much you and Sly. Almost makes me embarrassed to be Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:51am On Feb 04, 2023
SlyFoxxEternal:

Just took a break from my Friday night drinking to check in here

Ahahhahaha. How's it go.. Story Story.
Like what do you. Do You say:

My guy, hold my drink, let me log into Nairaland and create another username, so I can go on a topic for a country I've never been to troll somebody I've never met and call some woman I've never met a b*tch.

Really, do you hear yourself? Is any of that normal to you? Could you repeat that to a friend and have them look at you a if you're not a Loser?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoolUsername: 1:44am On Feb 04, 2023
benalvino3:
this World is crazy sha. People can't just be impartial.

This video goes even further into highlighting the bias inherent to ChatGPT die to its training model. It is a good watch and I hope people from all sides can acknowledge the issue at hand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Klkr6PtYzI

(1) (2) (3) ... (3643) (3644) (3645) (3646) (3647) (3648) (3649) ... (4560) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: LordReed(m), SpaceX, bemeruca, ono(m), Obrigardo and 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.