Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,240 members, 7,894,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1762219 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3788) (3789) (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) ... (4243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:48am On May 06, 2023
basilico:

Nice. Keep them coming. Drip by drip.

That's is enough. But ijebos is dumb, he will continue is goofie talking point. Disagree with him and he will say you have never been to the us

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:07am On May 06, 2023
benalvino3:

That's is enough. But ijebos is dumb, he will continue is goofie talking point. Disagree with him and he will say you have never been to the us

Thanks for the posts.Emjoy your stay.
We seen the photos. Hell we had to buy N400 bundles smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 10:10am On May 06, 2023
benalvino3:

It's 1:27am here. I have already slept and now awake as the time difference is huge. I took this during the day and I am gonna take same spot again

Nice.

So this is the America they make so much noise about? Smh. They can keep it 😅😅

Enjoy your stay my man. Keep peppering them for us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:12am On May 06, 2023
SlyFoxx447:

Nice.

So this is the America they make so much noise abou? Smh. They can keep it 😅😅

Enjoy your stay my man. Keep peppering them for us.
Don't mind ijebos. It's a blah place

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 10:15am On May 06, 2023
basilico:

Thanks for the posts.Emjoy your stay.
We seen the photos. Hell we had to buy N400 bundles smiley smiley

😅😅😅 me I had to secretly tap WiFi from behind the house of the only rich man on our street to see the pics ooo. 😅😅😅

Us wey never still commot for village. 🤐 The God of benalvino3 will do it for us too 😅😅

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:51am On May 06, 2023
SlyFoxx447:

😅😅😅 me I had to secretly tap WiFi from behind the house of the only rich man on our street to see the pics ooo. 😅😅😅

Us wey never still commot for village. 🤐 The God of benalvino3 will do it for us too 😅😅

Haha haha. I've seen a guy who looks like Ibime at Westminster Abbey cheering for the King during the coronation.
Ibime, as we "celebrate" our brother for having been granted a visa to America and actually landing there , lead us into the behind the scenes of the coronation. Was there an entrance fee in British pounds you paid to be there?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:39pm On May 06, 2023
basilico:

Haha haha. I've seen a guy who looks like Ibime at Westminster Abbey cheering for the King during the coronation.
Ibime, as we "celebrate" our brother for having been granted a visa to America and actually landing there , lead us into the behind the scenes of the coronation. Was there an entrance fee in British pounds you paid to be there?
Ibime has always make it seem like tesla stock is over inflated but 2 to 3 out of 10 cars I see here are Tesla

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:55pm On May 06, 2023
benalvino3:

Ibime has always make it seem like tesla stock is over inflated but 2 to 3 out of 10 cars I see here are Tesla

Nope, you just take note of Tesla more. If you are una well to do area, you will also see more Tesla

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:14am On May 07, 2023
Ibime:

Nope, you just take note of Tesla more. If you are una well to do area, you will also see more Tesla

I am on ground I am can tell you what I am seeing. Women are behind the wheel of many of them. The model 3. They prefer white color. They are just everywhere.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 1:02am On May 07, 2023
benalvino3:

I am on ground I am can tell you what I am seeing. Women are behind the wheel of many of them. The model 3. They prefer white color. They are just everywhere.

You ain't seeing nothing different to what I'm seeing in my area. You are in a small corner of the world. Go to India or Nigeria and tell.me whether you are seeing the same thing. The numbers don't lie.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:12am On May 07, 2023
Ibime:

You ain't seeing nothing different to what I'm seeing in my area. You are in a small corner of the world. Go to India or Nigeria and tell.me whether you are seeing the same thing. The numbers don't lie.

Tesla global market share rose 26% that is huge. Nigerians don't buy new cars. I have only seen the model x tesla just one time in port harcourt. I believe it is the only one in the state or even country. Nigerians buy used cars from abroad.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ibime(m): 11:22am On May 07, 2023
benalvino3:

Tesla global market share rose 26% that is huge. Nigerians don't buy new cars. I have only seen the model x tesla just one time in port harcourt. I believe it is the only one in the state or even country. Nigerians buy used cars from abroad.

Rising 26% from less than 1% does not get you anywhere. If you were 1% before, you will be 1.26% now. When will you catch Toyota at close to 12%?

Your marketcap cannot be worth more than the next 10 automakers put together when they each individually have 10-50 times your yearly sales
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raskymonojendor: 1:41pm On May 07, 2023
Westerhoffe:
cry
See how that little girl's head was emptied!

A mass shooting in Texas. 9 dead and many injured.

Thoughts and prayers.

https://www.nairaland.com/7680138/mass-shooting-allen-mall-texas

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:09pm On May 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Thoughts and prayers.

a cracker with issues on a rampage
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:13pm On May 07, 2023
Ibime:

Rising 26% from less than 1% does not get you anywhere. If you were 1% before, you will be 1.26% now. When will you catch Toyota at close to 12%?

Your marketcap cannot be worth more than the next 10 automakers put together when they each individually have 10-50 times your yearly sales

that is their growth compared to last quarter. their market share continues to grow and they are outselling almost every OEM cars out there. in fact, they have demand problems as they find it hard to deliver to demand.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raskymonojendor: 2:39pm On May 07, 2023
benalvino3:

a cracker with issues on a rampage
The US has the highest rate of gun deaths of any developed country, with 49,000 recorded in 2021, up from 45,000 the year before.

The shooter doesn't look white.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Thoughts and prayers.

---This is rather unfortunate---innocent lives being cut in their prime---most especially the young girl---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raskymonojendor: 9:39pm On May 07, 2023
In Texas again,

Man 'intentionally' Rams Car Into MIGRANTS In Texas. 7 Dead, 6 Injured.

The Land Rover SUV is believed to have 'intentionally' plowed into pedestrians outside the Ozanam Center at 8.20am on Saturday. Multiple victims were seen on the ground following the incident.

Seven people were killed and up to six were injured Sunday after they were struck by a vehicle while waiting at a city bus stop outside of a migrant shelter in the border city of Brownsville, Texas, police said.

https://www.nairaland.com/7680743/man-intentionally-rams-car-into#122993791

https://twitter.com/nicksortor/status/1655269733049008132?t=i0Om-DgdRDxuxDeTuUMQFQ&s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2023
NBC News: The suspected Texas mall shooter interacted with neo-Nazi and white supremacist content online, according to senior law enforcement officials. One official said he posted such content himself. Another said authorities found him with a patch with a right-wing acronym.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:29pm On May 07, 2023
Yikes. Biden has hit rock bottom in approval ratings..

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 2:48am On May 08, 2023
feedthenation:
NBC News: The suspected Texas mall shooter interacted with neo-Nazi and white supremacist content online, according to senior law enforcement officials. One official said he posted such content himself. Another said authorities found him with a patch with a right-wing acronym.

Lmao. White supremacist is a Mexican immigrant whose parents cannot even speak English and he killed white people. I don't understand the US again.

The other one who hates Migrant and run them Over is Garcia who run down Garcias with his car.

Politicizing everything and fuel the hate is what the media is all about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 7:42am On May 08, 2023
benalvino3:

Lmao. White supremacist is a Mexican immigrant whose parents cannot even speak English and he killed white people. I don't understand the US again.

The other one who hates Migrant and run them Over is Garcia who run down Garcias with his car.

Ridiculous. Sometimes I wonder if these people listen to themselves when they say these things.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 7:45am On May 08, 2023
Wow! Biden is really vulnerable in this election. All those people praying the GOP nominates Trump because they believe he will lose better be careful what they ask for. Echo’s of 2016.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:25pm On May 08, 2023
benalvino3:

With FJB trend is divide the populace into race, religion, height, number of toe nails, iris color, minor attracted people (paedo) etc. Of course I'm exaggerating but the regime is intent on breaking down every social norm.
When a white man kills a blek It's top of the news.
Like this MJ imitation guy in York who was subdued by a Marine and died in the process. This MF had 43 prior convictions and on the day he met his maker everyone in the subway was for him to be subdued by a guy who had the cojones. to stop him

Read this
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/07/watch-new-video-further-complicates-the-jordan-neely-situation-n742594

The left is protesting about a " racist" white who killed a black man while preventing him from harming other passengers. The system failed this mentally sick bygone
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:44pm On May 08, 2023
basilico:

With FJB trend is divide the populace into race, religion, height, number of toe nails, iris color, minor attracted people (paedo) etc. Of course I'm exaggerating but the regime is intent on breaking down every social norm.
When a white man kills a blek It's top of the news.
Like this MJ imitation guy in York who was subdued by a Marine and died in the process. This MF had 43 prior convictions and on the day he met his maker everyone in the subway was for him to be subdued by a guy who had the cojones. to stop him

Read this
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/05/07/watch-new-video-further-complicates-the-jordan-neely-situation-n742594

The left is protesting about a " racist" white who killed a black man while preventing him from harming other passengers. The system failed this mentally sick bygone

No one know the names of all the people have have been killed by homeless people and dangerous men in the subway when one of the dangerous person dies in the hand of a white man and black men... It is white supremacy and they are protesting for yet another criminal.

No one protested when the innocent Christian children were killed. They protested for the killer instead

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:52pm On May 08, 2023
Deleted inflammatory post.

FJB and his handlers are Marxist, want to rule forever
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 2:10pm On May 08, 2023
benalvino3:

Enrique Tarrio disagree.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:17pm On May 08, 2023
Si, for someone who claims to be in America you are not giving us your views and experiences at all. In fact, you talk like someone still in PH.

Post what you see of the homeless killing people on the subway, and the blacks lives matter receiving affirmative action, and maths is racist, and dump dumped, and abortions and hunters laptop and all the other things you been yelling about here for years.

Your view would be rather interesting if you really are there to see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:27pm On May 08, 2023
basilico:

Read this

Don't you find it odd that video starts from putting him in the so called "recovery position" without showing much of the preceding choke hold which would have gone on for much longer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6LgZTikg3U
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 3:02pm On May 08, 2023
Konkoja:

Enrique Tarrio disagree.

But if the proud boys were really a “white supremacist” group as they are accused then why would they appoint a person of color as their leader?

It’s almost like words have no meaning in that country anymore lol.

This is akin to the KKK being led by a black man.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyFoxx447: 3:07pm On May 08, 2023
Konkoja:

Enrique Tarrio disagree.

You can call the Proud boys far right, Neo-fascist, misogynistic, even straight up Nazi’s and still sound reasonable. But calling them “white supremacist” just does not make grammatical sense when they were headed by a minority and had many other minorities in their ranks. I wish Americans will stop disrespecting the English language like this.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 4:51pm On May 08, 2023
budaatum:
Si, for someone who claims to be in America you are not giving us your views and experiences at all. In fact, you talk like someone still in PH.

Post what you see of the homeless killing people on the subway, and the blacks lives matter receiving affirmative action, and maths is racist, and dump dumped, and abortions and hunters laptop and all the other things you been yelling about here for years.

Your view would be rather interesting if you really are there to see.

Hahaha how does some one who goes to the US speaks. You are 50+ and you sound so rrretarded and dumb. Unlike you who can not travel, I can visit any country I wish to visit. You claim you were born in London but yet you seem like someone who crossed the sea in a canoe through libya.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3788) (3789) (3790) (3791) (3792) (3793) (3794) ... (4243) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: GreatFrayol, Konkoja and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.